- » Nut Seed Wheat Bread
Nut Seed Wheat Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut seed wheat bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut seed wheat bread recipes.
Hot Toddy Bread
This Hot Toddy Bread makes a wholesome lunch fare. Try these ingredient loaded bread loaves this weekend and come back to me with your comments ! - 43.0256
Nut And Seed Bread Sd
Dissolve the yeast in the warm stock, then add all of the remaining ingredients in the order given, using only 3 cups of the whole wheat flour.
Beat the dough about 50 strokes, then let the "sponge" rise until double in bulk.
Add the remaining whole wheat... - 34.9897
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Whole Wheat Banana Bread is definitely a crowd pleaser. If you have guests showing up for breakfast you can very well make this Whole Wheat Banana Bread. Make it today! - 40.9502
Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha
Made from hot crisp fried bread, soaked in cardamom flavored sweetened and thickened milk and topped with lots of nuts and raisins, this sweet dish is one of the easiest and popular at Hyderabadi festive and wedding meals. Watch this video and learn how to... - 90.805
Herb Oatmeal Bread
The herb oatmeal bread is a wheat flour and oatmeal bread. Leavened with yeast, the herb oatmeal bread is prepared with a medley of dill, basil and sage. Filled with celery and poppy seeds and baked with the flavor of sour cream, this herb oatmeal bread is... - 44.5355
Country Wholemeal Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 42.9551
Nut Butter Bread
1) Using a measuring cup sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE or PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 45.5045
Mix cheese, fruit, nuts and seasonings together.
Store in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, spread on bread slices or muffin halves.
Broil until bubbly. - 30.1325
Whole Wheat Granola
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a very large bowl, mix together oats, flour, wheat germ, coconut, seeds, and nuts.
In a separate container, mix together the rest of the ingredients except raisins.
Pour wet ingredients over dry; mix thoroughly until well... - 42.102
Toasted Amaranth Rolls
I have been making Toasted Amaranth Rolls since childhood. This version of Toasted Amaranth Rolls is very easy. A good one to make! - 32.7145
Spinach Nut Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat the oil and saute the onion until tender. Add the celery and green pepper and cook for 2 minutes longer. Mix in the spinach.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ.
4. Oil a... - 37.2144
Lentil Nut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a frying pan add onions and saute till the onions are soft.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Do not add sesame seeds at this stage.
4. Press the ingredients in a greased loaf pan.
5. Sprinkle sesame... - 45.2026
Wheatberry Multigrain Bread
In a 2-quart microwavesafe bowl, stir together oats, bulgur, and l cup cold water.
Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until water is absorbed and mixture is soft.
Cool to lukewarm.
To Make in a Food Processor: You need a large food... - 42.459
Blue Ribbon Zucchini Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2) In a bowl, whip together eggs, sugar, oil and maple favoring until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
3) Mix in the zucchini,... - 46.203
Stir the first six ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, making sure the raisins are separated and not in clumps.
Blend the next five ingredients in the order given. Stir them into the first mixture using a minimum of Strokes.
Turn the batter into an... - 34.8912
Walnut Ginger Bread
Beat honey and butter well.
Add the eggs and beat well.
Add the molasses and continue beating.
Sift the dry ingredients together and add them alternately with the milk.
Pour in an oiled and floured 9x13 inch pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes at... - 43.6689
Banana Peanut Butter Cookies
Blend the egg, honey, banana, and peanut butter thoroughly.
Stir together the dry ingredients, then combine them with the liquid mixture.
Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350°F. - 37.4786
Beat the egg until thick and lemon colored.
Dribble in oil and honey.
Still beating, add the mashed avocado and water.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir into avocado mixture all at once—stirring until moistened.
Spread batter into a greased 8 1/2 x 4... - 43.6934
Sweet And Simple Loaf
Beat eggs, milk, butter, and syrup together.
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the liquids.
Fold in fruit or nuts.
Pour into an oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350 Degree for 1 hour.
Cool on rack. - 36.4452
Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Roast the red bell pepper and chilli over open flame (gas burner) until they are blistered, about 8 minutes.
Alternately, put them under a grill (broil).
Place in a bowl and cover and keep aside for 10 minutes to sweat and loosen the skin.
Peel off the... - 41.4
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add 1 cup of the flour.
Mix until spongy.
Let rise until light and frothy.
Add the remaining flour and the honey, dates, beaten eggs, sunflower seeds, salt, and spices.
It should be a fairly firm mixture.
Spoon into a... - 46.4114
Blend all ingredients together.
This will stuff a 4- to 5-pound fowl. - 25.9972
Peanut Butter And Cream Cheese Sandwiches
In a small mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, milk, and Worcestershire sauce till smooth.
Stir in celery, carrot, sesame seed, and oregano.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread lightly with butter or margarine.
Spread cream cheese mixture on the buttered... - 44.3161
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly oil a 9 X 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, or use a nonstick pan.
Remove the stems from the spinach.
Wash the leaves well, pat dry, and chop coarsely.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet, add the onions and garlic, and saute over... - 40.5894
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. With a sharp knife, carve an "X" on the flat side of each chestnut.
3. Place in a saucepan with just enough water to cover the chestnut.
4. Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes, or until tender.
5.... - 44.3063
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
3. Combine boiling water, bulgur, and 1/8 tea spoon salt in a bowl; stir well. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Combine bulgur,... - 31.2995
This Cinammon Swirl tastes heavenly! Eat it as a snack or dessert ! Try out the cinammon Swirl and tell me if you like it - 29.2674
Stuffed Chayote Squash
Wash squash well and cut in half lengthwise.
Simmer in small amount of salted water until tender, 40-50 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
Chop pulp and seeds and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Saute... - 42.4936
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the carrots, onions, celery, and green pepper in a colander over boiling water. Cover and steam until barely tender. Add the escarole and steam for 3 minutes longer.
3. Mix the steamed vegetables with the pignoli,... - 35.5368
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Wheels
1) From each end of the zucchini, cut off 1/2 inch.
2) Now, using a small spoon or apple corer, scrape off the pulp and seeds. Ensure to leave a 1/4-inch shell. Reserve the pulp for later use.
3) Now, by inserting a cylindrical shaped paper... - 42.1994
Stuffed Baked Squash
Cut squash in half.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Arrange cut side down in shallow pan.
Fill pan 1/4 inch high with water.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Stuff mixture into cavity of squash.
Arrange... - 40.1676
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber and salt and blend them well; cover the bowl and chill it for a while
3. In another bowl, combine bulgur, one-eighth of a teaspoon of salt and boiling water... - 45.288
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 34.1631