- » Nut Scone
Nut Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut scone recipes.
Pine Nut And Cardamom Scones
1. Preheat the oven at 400F.
2. In a bowl, prepare the egg wash by beating the egg with the milk.
3. In a bowl, add milk, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla. Whisk thoroughly until the mixture is all combined.
4. In another bowl stir the dry... - 47.4451
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
Cherry Pistachio Scones
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Arrange cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease cookie sheet lightly with shortening.
3) In large bowl add flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix together.
4) Using pastry blender... - 44.8319
How To Make Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. In a bowl, place the flour and butter and with your fingers rub the butter in flour until it forms into grainy texture.
3. Add in the baking powder, caster sugar and salt, and mix well.
4. In a cup, mix together... - 0
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, 3/4 cup butter, oats, nuts, and milk.
Stir to blend well.
Divide batter in half.
Place each half on a microwave baking tray and flatten into a 9-inch circle.
Cut each circle into 8 to 10 wedges.
Microwave at... - 42.4983
Mix dry ingredients, add oil and egg, and mix well.
Make into large round, and slash across top.
Bake at 400 about 20 minutes, or until firm in the middle and brown.
Best cold. - 30.2632
1) Combine the oat bran, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together, then cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
2) Gradually add one tablespoon of the milk at a time and form a soft dough.
3) Mix in the raisins and nuts, knead well and... - 43.769
Chocolate Almond Scones
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and, if desired, cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in chopped nuts. In another bowl combine the egg, 1/2 cup buttermilk,... - 34.0611
Cinnamon Date Fluffs
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add butter, honey, and salt.
Blend in egg, then add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Place in oiled bowl, cover with cloth and allow to rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
Roll dough on well-floured board to... - 45.4722
Fruit And Nut Compote
Fruit And Nut Compote is a delicious fruit dessert with an unforgettable taste. The combination of fruits and nuts accentuates the wholesome taste of this dish. Try this Fruit And Nut Compote recipe! - 32.3403
Honey Flake Cookies
The all time favorite honey flake cookies are healthy mid-noon pick. Savor the goodness of honey and nuts filled in this cookie! - 44.7368
Poppy Seed Kuchen
Here is a very easy and interesting recipe that will help you whip up Poppy Seed Kuchen in no time. Sprinkled with fruit and nuts and made rich with light cream, this Poppy Seed Kuchen are just amazing; you will definitely find it hard to resist the urge to... - 44.8265
Smorgasbord Party Pinwheel
Butter the giant bread slice.
Blend cream cheese and Roquefort until soft; divide in half.
To one part add nuts and onion; spread this evenly over the bread and crusty edge.
Press potato flakes around the side.
Moisten remaining cheese with a little cream;... - 46.7901
Creamed Turkey And Mushrooms
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Add water to reserved liquid to measure 1 1/2 cups.
Stir in cream and chicken bouillon.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over moderate heat; blend in flour, pepper and nut- meg.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Stir in... - 39.562
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975
Nut Scone Recipes By Category