- » Nut Salad
Nut Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut salad recipes.
Avocado Pine Nut Salad With Rice
Struggling to get the kids to love their vegetables? Try this avocado pine nut salad to get them to change their mind! Four simple ingredients are all that are needed for this tasty summer salad. This tasty salad makes greens exciting again. And it's so quick... - 132.426
Passion Fruit And Macadamia Nut Dressing
If you are a lover of all food good, then this one will surely have you begging for more. Passionfruit and macadamia nuts combine to create a firework of flavors that is truly irresistible. Add them to your fruit or chicken salad for a real treat. Perfect for... - 97.4706
Potato Nut Salad
Potato Nut Salad is one dish which you cannot resist making again and again. A great Side Dish recipe is one like this. The primary ingredient in this is Vegetable. You don't have to be a gourmet to judge how mouth-watering and tasty this dish really is. - 49.3819
Avocado And Pine Nut Salad
1) Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
2) Peel its skin and discard.
3) Cut the flesh into dice put into a bowl.
4) Sprinkle lemon juice over avocado flesh and toss lightly till the dices arecoated.
5) Thinly slice the gherkins combine... - 46.0254
Potato Nut Salad
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until tender.
Cool, peel and chop into small cubes.
Pour the oil over them and mix gently.
Add the celery to the potatoes.
Core the unpeeled apple and chop it into small cubes.
Toss in lemon juice to prevent browning, then... - 45.4632
Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and chop the apples into rough chunks.
2. Chop the walnuts thickly and keep them aside for garnish.
3. Clean and coarsely chop the cabbage. Also, remove the outer and inner thick center stalk of the cabbage.
4. Wash and thinly chop the... - 45.2847
Avocado Pear And Nut Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, put the sour cream and stir in the tarragon vinegar.
2) Add salt, freshly ground pepper, mustard or Worcestershire sauce and some sugar to season to taste. Mix well.
3) Cut the avocados in half and take out the pits. Carefully... - 44.8638
Turkey Celery Grape And Nut Salad
1) Make mayonnaise: In a liquidizer, put pepper, mustard and sugar. Add egg. Mix thoroughly at low speed. Add a few drops of oil. Mix well. Then add remaining oil in steady stream until it has been absorbed and mayonnaise is very thick. Add... - 43.5689
Pasta Pine Nut Salad
Pasta Pine Nut Salad is a delicious salad version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.393
Rice And Nut Salad
1. Put the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper into a screw top jar. Shake vigorously, until the mixture has thickened.
2. Put the sultanas and the currants into a small bowl, and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, before draining... - 41.1181
Apple Nut Salad
1) In a saucepan, add eggs, sugar, and vinegar to combine.
2) Place the saucepan on medium heat to cook the mixture by continuous stirring, until it thickens.
3) Remove from heat and beat in to a smooth consistency.
4) Fold in apples and... - 40.715
Mixed Leaf And Pine Nut Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized salad bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and top with dressing. Toss gently.
3. Serve immediately in salad plates. - 40.5002
Bacon & Nut Salad
Preheat grill to medium 5 mins before cooking.
Heat oil in a pan, add nuts and lemon rind.
Cook, stirring throughout, until nuts are golden brown.
Drain well, sprinkle with rock salt.
Leave until cold.
Tear spinach or salad leaves and radicchio into pieces... - 39.6899
Boysenberry Nut Salad
Thaw berries in a strainer; reserve any liquid that drains off.
Add enough water to liquid to make 1 cup.
In a pan, heat liquid to boiling; remove from heat and add lemon gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in sherry, then chill mixture until thick and... - 39.5157
Fruit And Nut Salad
Mix together the grapefruit, oranges and pineapple in a bowl and chill.
Toss the apples in lemon juice to prevent browning and add to other fruit with the olives.
Wash the lettuce, place the leaves on a serving dish and spoon the fruit mixture on... - 38.7073
Red Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and clean apples.
2. Cut off the tops of apples.
3. Discard the core and spoon out fruit leaving only a thin casing.
4. Chop the apple, banana, nuts and water-cress.
5. In a bowl add the fruits.
6. Prepare dressing in a bowl... - 38.3521
Torino And Brazil Nut Salad With Sweet Red Pepper Dressing
Drain and discard the oil from the tuna.
Put the tuna into a strainer, and "rinse" the fish with red wine vinegar.
In a small skillet, heat the oil and stir-fry the red pepper for 3 minutes, or until barely cooked and still crisp.
Remove the skillet from the... - 37.3671
Banana And Nut Salad
1) Cut out the core of lettuce.
2) In a plate, arrange the whole leaves or the chopped up leaves.
3) Take bananas to peel and slice in half along the length. Spread peanut butter evenly on the surface of the banana.
4) Arrange these... - 36.7045
Watercress And Pine Nut Salad With Sweet Mustard Dressing
1. Mix together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
2. Cut the mango into two either side of the central stone. Cut the mango flesh into dice or slices, then remove the skin.... - 36.6516
Pineapple And Nut Salad In Tomato Baskets
1.Start by peeling and cutting off the top of each tomato leaving a strip to form a handle
2.Mix pineapple with nut-meats and stand in French dressing in the refrigerator.
3.Carefully scoop out the center and fill with the pineapple and... - 34.8275
Layered Strawberry Nut Salad
Combine gelatin and 1 cup boiling water; stir until dissolved.
Thaw berries slightly.
Add strawberries, bananas, drained pineapple and walnuts.
Place half the mixture in 9 x 9-inch pan; chill until firm.
Spread sour cream evenly over top; carefully spoon on... - 34.5842
Fruit N Nut Salad
In a large bowl, combine the apples, oranges, raisins, cherries and pecans.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice; mix well.
Add to fruit mixture and stir to coat.
Just before serving, stir in bananas - 34.3053
Bacon With Fruit And Nut Salad
1) Cut the bacon into slices 1/4-inch thick.
2) In a bowl, add bananas with lemon juice and walnuts and dates.
3) In a plate, make lettuce bed and arrange bacon slices on it.
4) Heap the fruit and nut salad in the centre of the plate.
5)... - 33.9185
Nashi & Nut Salad
1. Arrange lettuce leaves, nashi pears, peaches, macadamia or brazil nuts and sesame seeds on a large serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place sesame and vegetable oils, chilli sauce and lemon juice in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Spoon... - 33.0295
Banana And Nut Salad
1.Start by peeling the bananas and cutting them into two lengthwise
2.Now roll each half banana in nut meats
3.Last, place the banana nut meats onto the lettuce leaf and garnish with dressing
4.Dressing and whipped cream may be... - 32.6394
Strawberry Nut Salad
Dissolve jello in boiling water.
Add strawberries with juice, drained pineapple, bananas, and nuts.
Put 1/2 of mixture in rectangular glass dish; refrigerate until firm.
When congealed, spread sour cream overtop of this layer.
Pour balance of jello mixture... - 32.5944
Cherry Pine Nut Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
To prepare the vinaigrette dressing, in a large bowl dissolve the gelatin in the juice and cool until nearly set.
Add the lemon juice, raspberry vinegar, parsley, salt, dry mustard and oil, and whip or blend until emulsified.
Break off individual... - 32.4543
Curried Fruit And Nut Salad
Combine red leaf or romaine lettuce, torn spinach, seeded grapes, and mandarin oranges.
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, chives, curry powder, and soy sauce.
Pour some dressing over salad, tossing lightly to coat.
Pass remaining... - 31.8099
Olive Nut Salad
Early on day:
In medium bowl, with pastry fork, blend cream cheese with olives, paprika, green peppers, pecans, and seasoned pepper.
Press into well-greased 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; refrigerate until needed.
At serving time:
Cut into 12 squares. Serve... - 30.7518
Orange And Brazil Nut Salad With Basil
Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces and divide them among 4 salad plates.
(Whole leaves look nice but are hard to cut with a salad fork, so they languish on the plates.) Use a knife to peel the oranges right down to the flesh, removing not only the peel... - 30.312
Banana Nut Salad
Combine sugar and flour; add egg, mixing thoroughly.
Add butter, vinegar and water.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
Dip bananas into dressing; roll in nuts - 30.16
Rice And Pine Nut Salad
Thoroughly wash long grain rice. In a heavy saucepan combine water, salt and butter and bring to the boil, gradually stir in the rice. Simmer the rice, covered, about 20 minutes or until tender and water has evaporated. Fluff the rice up with a fork, transfer... - 29.9381
Curried Fruit & Nut Salad
1 In a large salad bowl toss together the lettuce, spinach, orange sections, grapes, and almonds.
2 For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, brown sugar, chives or onion tops, garlic, curry powder, and soy sauce. Cover and shake... - 29.7908
Pine Nut Salad Dressing
Spread pine nuts in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Toast in a 350° oven until golden, about 6 minutes; shake pan often.
Let nuts cool, then coarsely chop and combine with tarragon, lemon peel, nutmeg, oil, and vinegar.
Season to taste with salt.
If made... - 28.6279
Maple Nut Salad
Fold all ingredients together, and set in refrigerator. - 28.5987
Kiwi And Nut Salad
Tear lettuce into pieces.
Mix all ingredients together in salad bowl and toss with dressing.
Alternatively, dressing may be served separately.
Garnish with fine shreds of orange peel. - 27.8321
Grape And Nut Salad
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, powdered sugar, and milk; mix until smooth.
Pour over grapes and walnuts.
If dressing is too thick, add more milk.
Chill before serving. - 27.567
Pear Prosciutto And Pine Nut Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
2. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 individual plates; top evenly with prosciutto, pear slices, and pine nuts. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing over each salad. - 27.5361
Berry Jello Nut Salad
A delicious jello salad that combines the flavors of cranberry and orange, all in one. You wouldn’t know where the orange ends and the cranberry begins. A yummy treat for you and your family. Kids simply love it. - 26.0608
Apple And Nut Salad
Place the apples in a bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice and toss well.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the lettuce; mix well.
Line a serving dish with lettuce leaves, pile the salad on top and sprinkle with paprika to garnish. - 24.4864
Nut Salad Recipes By Category