- » Nut Salad
Nut Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut salad recipes.
Avocado Pine Nut Salad With Rice
Struggling to get the kids to love their vegetables? Try this avocado pine nut salad to get them to change their mind! Four simple ingredients are all that are needed for this tasty summer salad. This tasty salad makes greens exciting again. And it's so quick... - 135.007
Creamy Grape And Walnut Salad
This summer salad is definitely not diet food but wow does it make a good dessert! Green and red grapes are folded into a sweetened cream cheese and sour cream mixture studded with crunchy toasted walnut bits. Now is this a creamy dessert? Cause you can... - 126.391
Arugula Cherry Pecan Salad In Parmesan Bowl
When you are famished and looking for a quick and easy way to appease your hunger, this yummy salad could come to your rescue. Betty tosses up an extremely delicious, nutritious, filling and flavorful salad that features arugula, cherry and pecan. To add... - 107.692
Toasted Pecan Salad With Fuyu Persimmon
If you thought that salads were boring foods, stuffed with loads and loads of unpalatable greens, this recipe is sure to surprise you. Crunchy toasted pecans tossed with spicy-sweet fuyu persimmon makes for one delish salad that is sure to change your boring... - 102.841
Red Pepper And Candied Pecan Salad
This is the second course of our Romantic Five Course Dinner for Dumbies!!! Five simple gourmet courses, each five minutes or less prep, to wooo your sweetie and come out looking like a gourmet chef! - 98.0068
Passion Fruit And Macadamia Nut Dressing
If you are a lover of all food good, then this one will surely have you begging for more. Passionfruit and macadamia nuts combine to create a firework of flavors that is truly irresistible. Add them to your fruit or chicken salad for a real treat. Perfect for... - 95.8541
Broiled Eggplant And Walnut Salad
If you are a vegan or a weight watcher then this salad is much of use to you. In this video the chef makes eggplant and walnut salad. It is simple salad but made in a different style. You can even use it as a spread, depending on how you make it. Enjoy the... - 93.8661
Celery Apple And Walnut Salad
What better way to keep up with your health and have a nice salad like this celery apple and walnut salad. Its delicious and has a mix of crunchy and soft textures and the mustard dressing gives it an added kick. Take a look at this video for more details of... - 93.493
Potato Nut Salad
Potato Nut Salad is one dish which you cannot resist making again and again. A great Side Dish recipe is one like this. The primary ingredient in this is Vegetable. You don't have to be a gourmet to judge how mouth-watering and tasty this dish really is. - 49.7158
Chicken Pecan Salad In Shimmering Cranberry Ring
1) In 1 cup of orange juice and 1 cup of water, dissolve the gelatin. Heat the mixture to boiling point.
2) Add 1 cup of cold orange juice and stir well.
3) Chill till the mixture is partially set.
4) Add the whole cranberry sauce and stir well.
5)... - 48.8639
Avocado Pear And Nut Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, put the sour cream and stir in the tarragon vinegar.
2) Add salt, freshly ground pepper, mustard or Worcestershire sauce and some sugar to season to taste. Mix well.
3) Cut the avocados in half and take out the pits. Carefully... - 47.3962
Roast Quail With Endive And Walnut Salad
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
Stuff the quail cavities with the thyme.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and brown the quail breast-side down for 2-3 minutes, pressing them onto the hot pan to seal and colour.
Turn them over and cook for 1-2 minutes... - 46.9172
Potato Nut Salad
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until tender.
Cool, peel and chop into small cubes.
Pour the oil over them and mix gently.
Add the celery to the potatoes.
Core the unpeeled apple and chop it into small cubes.
Toss in lemon juice to prevent browning, then... - 46.8578
Warm Chicken Walnut Salad With Snow Peas
1) Onto 4 dinner plates, arrange the radicchio and watercress
2) Into a skillet, pour 2 tablespoons of oil
3) Into a measuring cup, whisk together the remaining oil, walnut oil, vinegar and tarragon and keep aside
4) Add the chopped walnuts and stir... - 46.2704
Avocado And Pine Nut Salad
1) Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
2) Peel its skin and discard.
3) Cut the flesh into dice put into a bowl.
4) Sprinkle lemon juice over avocado flesh and toss lightly till the dices arecoated.
5) Thinly slice the gherkins combine... - 45.9333
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 45.2161
Chicken Walnut Salad
Melt butter with oil in small skillet over medium-low heat.
Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Cover with circle of waxed paper and skillet lid.
Poach until chicken is cooked through, about 12... - 45.1667
Lettuce And Walnut Salad
1) In a small ovenproof bowl, place the walnut halves along with enough cold water to cover.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes or until the water starts boiling. Drain well.
3) Now, return the walnuts to the same bowl.
4) Add enough cold water to... - 44.5731
Carrot Apple And Walnut Salad
1) Peel carrots. In food processor fitted with shredding blade shred the carrot. Place in a large bowl.
2) Core apple and quarter it. Cut thin crescents and add carrots.
3) To prepare dressing, mix sugar, coriander, salt, vinegar, and... - 44.3481
Rice And Pecan Salad With Orange Thyme Dressing
Prepare rice mix according to package directions, omitting spice packet.
Transfer to a large bowl, and fluff with a fork.
Whisk together orange rind and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Slowly add oil, whisking constantly.
Set dressing... - 44.1962
Simple Leaf And Walnut Salad
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Take a baking sheet, arrange walnuts in it and roast for 5 min to turn golden brown. Take out and keep aside to cool.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat oils, orange juice, mustard and vinegar to blend... - 44.1483
Carrot Walnut Salad
Put carrots in heavy saucepan with 1 inch boiling water and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and sugar.
Cover and cook gently until crunchy-tender, about 5 minutes for the sticks, a few minutes longer for the whole carrots.
While hot, drain and sprinkle with herbs,... - 43.6293
Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and chop the apples into rough chunks.
2. Chop the walnuts thickly and keep them aside for garnish.
3. Clean and coarsely chop the cabbage. Also, remove the outer and inner thick center stalk of the cabbage.
4. Wash and thinly chop the... - 43.4828
Turkey Celery Grape And Nut Salad
1) Make mayonnaise: In a liquidizer, put pepper, mustard and sugar. Add egg. Mix thoroughly at low speed. Add a few drops of oil. Mix well. Then add remaining oil in steady stream until it has been absorbed and mayonnaise is very thick. Add... - 43.0506
Spinach Orange And Walnut Salad
1) Wash the spinach under running cold water and place on paper towel to dry. Chop the spinach coarsely and set aside.
2) Wash the oranges and peel. Cut out 3 parts from each section.
3) Use a fry pan to heat up on medium heat for... - 43.005
Carrot Walnut Salad
1.Take a small bowl and put in raisins. Add 1/4 cup of warm water. Keep aside.
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and into this put in all the remaining ingredients. Toss well.
3.Drain the raisins. Reserve about 1 tablespoon of water.
4. Add the raisins to... - 42.8404
Pasta Pine Nut Salad
Pasta Pine Nut Salad is a delicious salad version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 42.7628
Apple And Walnut Salad
1) Quarter the apples but do not pare them. Neatly dice them and put in a bowl.
2) Add lemon juice and toss well in order to prevent discoloration.
3) Add the sugar and 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and stir well.
4) Mix well till the apple pieces are... - 42.3446
Marinated Mushroom Walnut Salad
Marinated Mushroom Walnut Salad is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Marinated Mushroom Walnut Salad, you will always crave for some more. - 42.2669
Molded Cranberry Pecan Salad
Dissolve gelatins and sugar in boiling water; cool to room temperature, cover, and chill just until syrupy.
Mix in remaining ingredients, pour into an ungreased 2 1/2-quart decorative mold, and chill 6-8 hours until firm.
To serve, unmold and cut into slim... - 41.7028
Rice And Nut Salad
1. Put the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper into a screw top jar. Shake vigorously, until the mixture has thickened.
2. Put the sultanas and the currants into a small bowl, and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, before draining... - 41.3284
Boysenberry Nut Salad
Thaw berries in a strainer; reserve any liquid that drains off.
Add enough water to liquid to make 1 cup.
In a pan, heat liquid to boiling; remove from heat and add lemon gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in sherry, then chill mixture until thick and... - 41.2931
Apple Nut Salad
1) In a saucepan, add eggs, sugar, and vinegar to combine.
2) Place the saucepan on medium heat to cook the mixture by continuous stirring, until it thickens.
3) Remove from heat and beat in to a smooth consistency.
4) Fold in apples and... - 41.0674
Bacon & Nut Salad
Preheat grill to medium 5 mins before cooking.
Heat oil in a pan, add nuts and lemon rind.
Cook, stirring throughout, until nuts are golden brown.
Drain well, sprinkle with rock salt.
Leave until cold.
Tear spinach or salad leaves and radicchio into pieces... - 41.0375
Red Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and clean apples.
2. Cut off the tops of apples.
3. Discard the core and spoon out fruit leaving only a thin casing.
4. Chop the apple, banana, nuts and water-cress.
5. In a bowl add the fruits.
6. Prepare dressing in a bowl... - 40.1217
Molded Cherry Pecan Salad
Heat cherries, sugar, and water to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Off heat, mix in gelatins and stir until dissolved.
Cool, then chill until syrupy; mix in remaining ingredients, spoon into an ungreased 5-cup mold or 8 individual molds.
Chill until... - 39.9808
Fruit And Nut Salad
Mix together the grapefruit, oranges and pineapple in a bowl and chill.
Toss the apples in lemon juice to prevent browning and add to other fruit with the olives.
Wash the lettuce, place the leaves on a serving dish and spoon the fruit mixture on... - 39.9475
Pineapple Pecan Salad
This Pineapple Pecan Salad makes a refreshing accompaniment to your meat or bread dishes ! Or eat it as a dessert too ! Just try this mouthwatering fruit and nut blend for your next meal and let me know if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Pineapple... - 39.7366
Orange Walnut Salad
1. Tear small heads Bibb lettuce, and spinach into bite-sized pieces and put them into the bowl.
2. Peel, deseed and section oranges.
3. Add oranges and sliced onions to lettuce-spinach mixture (the onions should be sliced into... - 39.5659
Torino And Brazil Nut Salad With Sweet Red Pepper Dressing
Drain and discard the oil from the tuna.
Put the tuna into a strainer, and "rinse" the fish with red wine vinegar.
In a small skillet, heat the oil and stir-fry the red pepper for 3 minutes, or until barely cooked and still crisp.
Remove the skillet from the... - 39.319
Wilted Mushroom And Walnut Salad
1) Use a fry pan to heat up oil.
2) Add walnuts to pop up. Stir in onion rings.
3) Stir in chopped mushrooms, garlic, green onions, chopped parsley, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
4) Toss well and serve by garnishing with fresh parsley. - 39.239
Crisp Apple And Walnut Salad With Honey Yogurt Dressing
TO PREPARE THE DRESSING: Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree.
Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until serving time.
TO PREPARE THE APPLES: Combine the lemon juice and 1 cup of water in a large bowl.
Cut the apples into... - 39.2093
Chicken Pecan Salad
Reserve a few peach slices for garnish.
Cut up remaining peaches.
In large bowl, combine cut up peaches, chicken, and celery.
Blend together next 3 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt; toss with chicken mixture.
Before serving, fold in nuts.
Serve in... - 38.3474
Avocado And Walnut Salad
Wash lettuce and pat dry; arrange on 3 or 4 individual salad plates.
Peel and pit avocado; slice thinly lengthwise and arrange on lettuce.
Sprinkle nuts over.
Dressing: In small jar or bowl, combine all ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle... - 37.8598
Banana And Nut Salad
1) Cut out the core of lettuce.
2) In a plate, arrange the whole leaves or the chopped up leaves.
3) Take bananas to peel and slice in half along the length. Spread peanut butter evenly on the surface of the banana.
4) Arrange these... - 37.3696
Duck And Walnut Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring about 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the walnuts and cook for 1 minute. Drain the nuts, pat them dry, spread them on a cookie sheet, and toast them in the oven until crisp and brown, 10 to 12 minutes.... - 37.2011
Poblano And Walnut Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. To make dressing, place walnuts in a frying pan over a low heat and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until... - 36.9634
Watercress And Walnut Salad
Try this alluring Watercress And Walnut Salad recipe. An easily prepared salad recipe, this Watercress And Walnut Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 36.9504
Watercress And Pine Nut Salad With Sweet Mustard Dressing
1. Mix together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
2. Cut the mango into two either side of the central stone. Cut the mango flesh into dice or slices, then remove the skin.... - 36.8767
Chicken Pecan Salad
Chicken pecan salad is a simple and easy chicken salad made with added peaches and celery. Savory with a slight fruity taste, the chicken pecan salad is chilled before serving and has the crunch of pecans. - 36.2679
Fruit N Nut Salad
In a large bowl, combine the apples, oranges, raisins, cherries and pecans.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice; mix well.
Add to fruit mixture and stir to coat.
Just before serving, stir in bananas - 35.676
Nashi & Nut Salad
1. Arrange lettuce leaves, nashi pears, peaches, macadamia or brazil nuts and sesame seeds on a large serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place sesame and vegetable oils, chilli sauce and lemon juice in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Spoon... - 35.4095
Bacon With Fruit And Nut Salad
1) Cut the bacon into slices 1/4-inch thick.
2) In a bowl, add bananas with lemon juice and walnuts and dates.
3) In a plate, make lettuce bed and arrange bacon slices on it.
4) Heap the fruit and nut salad in the centre of the plate.
5)... - 35.3456
Chicken Salad With Peaches And Walnuts
Chicken Salad With Peaches And Walnuts has a defining taste. The walnuts and red onion gives the Chicken Salad With Peaches And Walnuts a mouth watering taste. - 35.2372
Layered Strawberry Nut Salad
Combine gelatin and 1 cup boiling water; stir until dissolved.
Thaw berries slightly.
Add strawberries, bananas, drained pineapple and walnuts.
Place half the mixture in 9 x 9-inch pan; chill until firm.
Spread sour cream evenly over top; carefully spoon on... - 35.1703
Apple Walnut Salad
In a small, dry skillet over low heat, stir walnuts until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to a plate to cool.
In a large salad bowl, whisk together chicken stock, vinegar, oil, shallots, mustard, salt and pepper.
Add greens and apples and toss... - 35.1428
Strawberry Nut Salad
Dissolve jello in boiling water.
Add strawberries with juice, drained pineapple, bananas, and nuts.
Put 1/2 of mixture in rectangular glass dish; refrigerate until firm.
When congealed, spread sour cream overtop of this layer.
Pour balance of jello mixture... - 35.0375
Apple Cabbage And Walnut Salad
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and ginger.
Add the cabbage, apple, celery, raisins, and walnuts and toss to coat.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 2 days.
If desired, arrange the apple... - 34.9374
Pineapple And Nut Salad In Tomato Baskets
1.Start by peeling and cutting off the top of each tomato leaving a strip to form a handle
2.Mix pineapple with nut-meats and stand in French dressing in the refrigerator.
3.Carefully scoop out the center and fill with the pineapple and... - 34.8554
Apple Strawberry And Pecan Salad
1.Combine apples, celery, strawberries, sultanas and pecans in a bowl.
2.To make dressing, blend together mint, yoghurt and lemon juice.
Toss with apple mixture and refrigerate until required. - 34.8194
Cherry Pine Nut Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
To prepare the vinaigrette dressing, in a large bowl dissolve the gelatin in the juice and cool until nearly set.
Add the lemon juice, raspberry vinegar, parsley, salt, dry mustard and oil, and whip or blend until emulsified.
Break off individual... - 34.7563
Cucumber And Walnut Salad
Leave cucumber unpeeled if possible.
Run a fork down the outside of the cucumber, so that the tines of the fork make grooves in the cucumber skin.
Slice thinly and remove any large seeds from center.
Combine all other ingredients with cucumbers and chill in... - 34.6915
Curried Fruit And Nut Salad
Combine red leaf or romaine lettuce, torn spinach, seeded grapes, and mandarin oranges.
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, chives, curry powder, and soy sauce.
Pour some dressing over salad, tossing lightly to coat.
Pass remaining... - 34.3243
Avocado Mango And Walnut Salad
Cook bacon in pan until crisp; drain.
Arrange avocado, mango, walnut halves and bacon over bed of lettuce, top with Dressing.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients in screw top jar, shake well. - 33.6565
Turkey Grape Pecan Salad
1) In a bowl, start by combining the turkey, celery, grapes and mayonnaise
2) Add green grapes, pecans, salt and pepper and toss lightly
3) Serve in a serving plate on avocado halves sprinkled with lemon juice - 33.2584
Olive Nut Salad
Early on day:
In medium bowl, with pastry fork, blend cream cheese with olives, paprika, green peppers, pecans, and seasoned pepper.
Press into well-greased 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; refrigerate until needed.
At serving time:
Cut into 12 squares. Serve... - 33.1576
Smoked Chicken Apple And Walnut Salad
Toss chicken strips, apples, celery and chopped watercress in large bowl.
Blend in lemon dressing and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. - 32.9877
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad
Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad has a fine taste. The Vinegar and walnuts gives the Autumn Apple And Walnut Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 32.8795
Banana Nut Salad
Combine sugar and flour; add egg, mixing thoroughly.
Add butter, vinegar and water.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
Dip bananas into dressing; roll in nuts - 32.7811
Warm Chicken Salad With Walnuts And Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 7 inches from the heat. Arrange the chicken on a broiler pan, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and broil for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and broil 4 to 5 minutes more or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pricked... - 32.7477
Orange Banana And Walnut Salad
1. To prepare oranges, peel and slice them.
2. On 4 individual salad plates arrange oranges on greens.
3. Peel bananas, cut into quarters, roll in nuts and arrange on orange slices.
4. Serve with any desired dressing. - 32.7089
Banana And Nut Salad
1.Start by peeling the bananas and cutting them into two lengthwise
2.Now roll each half banana in nut meats
3.Last, place the banana nut meats onto the lettuce leaf and garnish with dressing
4.Dressing and whipped cream may be... - 32.687
Spinach And Pecan Salad
Combine spinach with tomatoes, onion and rinsed beans.
Add Dressing, sprinkle with pecans just before serving.
Dressing: Whisk egg yolks with lemon juice, vinegar and honey, place in screw top jar, add remaining ingredients, shake well. - 32.6789
Creamy Apple Pecan Salad
Core and quarter apples, slice thinly, dip in lemon juice; combine with celery in bowl.
Add pecans, toss lightly, serve topped with Dressing.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 32.5436
Pineapple Walnut Salad
Pineapple Walnut Salad is one among my list of favorite salads. This is a pretty easy recipe to brew and goes well for any occasion. Check out the recipe of the yummy Pineapple Walnut Salad. - 32.3674
Frozen Peach And Pecan Salad
Blender whip cream, empty into large bowl.
Put mayonnaise into Osterizer container, cover and process at BLEND.
Remove cover and gradually add cheese.
When smooth, stop Osterizer, add pecans, cover and CYCLE/CHOP.
Fold the blended mixture into the whipped... - 32.2321
Orange And Brazil Nut Salad With Basil
Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces and divide them among 4 salad plates.
(Whole leaves look nice but are hard to cut with a salad fork, so they languish on the plates.) Use a knife to peel the oranges right down to the flesh, removing not only the peel... - 31.9294
Apple Walnut Salad
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
Peel and dice apples (leave skin on half an apple to add color to salad).
Stir into mayonnaise mixture.
Add celery and walnuts. - 31.9061
Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing
The dressing you choose is definitely what that makes the dish looks appetizeing and this Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing is just an awesome deal to try! What's more inviting is that I have used low fat yogurt making it a gilt-free salad to... - 31.8935
Cabbage Walnut Salad
This Cabbage Walnut Salad is a simple, easy and healthy treat to serve. A great combination of cabbage and nuts in cottage cheese base and flavored with line juice, this Cabbage Walnut Salad is simply the best salad you would want to try. - 31.7614
Rice And Pine Nut Salad
Thoroughly wash long grain rice. In a heavy saucepan combine water, salt and butter and bring to the boil, gradually stir in the rice. Simmer the rice, covered, about 20 minutes or until tender and water has evaporated. Fluff the rice up with a fork, transfer... - 30.8536
Curried Fruit & Nut Salad
1 In a large salad bowl toss together the lettuce, spinach, orange sections, grapes, and almonds.
2 For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, brown sugar, chives or onion tops, garlic, curry powder, and soy sauce. Cover and shake... - 30.7843
Pine Nut Salad Dressing
Spread pine nuts in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Toast in a 350° oven until golden, about 6 minutes; shake pan often.
Let nuts cool, then coarsely chop and combine with tarragon, lemon peel, nutmeg, oil, and vinegar.
Season to taste with salt.
If made... - 30.4942
Black Walnut Salad Dressing
Put the mustard, salt, pepper, and vinegar in a small bowl.
Whisk to mix.
Add the oils gradually while whisking.
Fold in walnuts.
Pour over salad greens. - 30.3381
Kiwi And Nut Salad
Tear lettuce into pieces.
Mix all ingredients together in salad bowl and toss with dressing.
Alternatively, dressing may be served separately.
Garnish with fine shreds of orange peel. - 29.7025
Chicken Grape Walnut Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix together chicken, grapes, celery and walnuts, toss aorund with tofy mayonnaise and chill
2. Serve on a bed of lettuce or spinach leaves as a luncheon salad - 29.4787
Apple And Walnut Salad
1. Core and peel the apples and cut into rings. Dip each ring immediately into a bowl containing lemon juice.
2. Arrange on a shallow dish with the chopped celery and walnut halves. Serve with a yogurt or mayonnaise dressing. - 29.2965
Orange Walnut Salad
Orange walnut salad is a fruity and nutty salad. Prepared with a bit of a crunch to it, the orange walnut salad is tossed with veggies like spinach and lettuce. Crispy fresh and served with a sweet and sour dressing, the orange walnut salad is great for... - 29.1639
Grape And Nut Salad
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, powdered sugar, and milk; mix until smooth.
Pour over grapes and walnuts.
If dressing is too thick, add more milk.
Chill before serving. - 28.7914
Maple Nut Salad
Fold all ingredients together, and set in refrigerator. - 28.734
Pear Prosciutto And Pine Nut Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
2. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 individual plates; top evenly with prosciutto, pear slices, and pine nuts. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing over each salad. - 28.62
Turkey Walnut Salad
1. Cube turkey and dice celery.
2. Mix turkey, celery, walnuts and mayonnaise. Serve. - 27.8576
Chicken Salad With Walnuts
1) Mix the chicken, walnuts, celery, onions, mayonnaise, and eggs together.
2) Combine the lemon juice and sour cream fold into the chicken and walnut mixture. Chill and serve. - 27.73
Bibb And Walnut Salad
Arrange lettuce in salad bowl.
Sprinkle with walnuts and toss with walnut oil and vinegar .
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve immediately - 27.3291
Chicory Walnut Salad
Cut the heads of chicory across into bite-size slices and put them in a salad bowl.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together, toss them into the chicory, and serve. - 26.8723
Cauliflower Pecan Salad
Blanch flowerets in hot, salted water for 2 minutes; drain, then chill.
Keep all ingredients separate until time to serve.
Then toss together with horseradish mustard dressing. - 26.654
Apple And Nut Salad
Place the apples in a bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice and toss well.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the lettuce; mix well.
Line a serving dish with lettuce leaves, pile the salad on top and sprinkle with paprika to garnish. - 26.526
Nut Salad Recipes By Category