- » Nut Roast
Nut Roast Recipes
Nut roast, also known as roasted nut loaf, is a savory dish made with nuts, vegetable oils, grains, seasonings, and butter or broth as the ingredients. All the ingredients are pressed together in the form of firm ... More »
Nut 'n Seed Roast
1. If using conventional oven then set the gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the celery and onion for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Take a separate bowl, combine all ingredients and add sauteed... - 48.9325
Curried Nut Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a frying pan, sautÃ© the onions with some pepper in oil
3) Mix the nuts and breadcrumbs together into a large bowl, adding the garlic, herbs and curry powder
4) Stir in the onion, pepper and... - 48.5001
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in oil, until lighltly browned.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the flour, salt and water, allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
4) Stir in the... - 47.187
Roast Lamb With Apricot And Nut Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7)
2. In a bowl combine all the ingredients for the stuffing and moisten with a little juice from the apricots if the mixture seems dry.
3. Spread the stuffing over the lamb, roll up and... - 45.6366
Roast Pork With Apple And Nut Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely. Chop the nuts coarsely.
3) Dice the crustless bread. Peel the apples, core and dice them.
4) Wash the celery and parsley and finely chop them.
5) In a... - 43.5577
Nut Crusted Turkey Breast
Remove skin from turkey breast.
Place turkey breast on a lightly greased rack in a shallow .roasting pan.
Combine oil, salt, and garlic; brush over breast.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of breast, not touching bone.
Roast in a 375° oven for 30... - 42.3466
Roast Chicken With Sausage Nut Stuffing
Wash and dry chicken.
Rub skin with cut lemon.
Stuff body and neck cavities of chicken lightly with Sausage-Nut Stuffing, and truss.
Rub with fat; then sprinkle with celery leaves, rosemary, and onion.
Wrap loosely in foil and put on rack in open shallow... - 41.3541
Apricot And Nut Glazed Ham
Apricot and nut glazed ham is a fruited nutty ham recipe. Made with a mix of apricot preserves spiced with cloves and mustard, the apricot and nut glaze has pecans in it. Oven cooked, the ham is brushed with the glaze halfway and finished to a desired... - 40.9246
Savory Nut Roast
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and blend well.
2) In a greased tin or ovenproof dish, pour the mixture and apply the melted butter or oil over the top.
3) Place on the top shelf of the oven and bake until brown.
4)... - 39.5029
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 39.2012
1. Grind nuts.
2. Chop onion and tomatoes.
3. Heat butter, cook tomatoes and onion.
4. Mix all ingredients.
5. Bind with beaten egg.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes in a moderate oven; serve with tomato sauce. - 38.3234
Nut Roast With Apple Sauce
Fry the onions.
Add the nuts, cheese and tomatoes.
Add 2 beaten eggs, and the soup Bake for 45 mihs.
or until brown.
Serve with mixed vegetables, and Apple sauce.
APPLE SAUCE : 3 medium sized apples, peeled and diced.
... - 36.2541
Roast Beef With Nut Stuffing
1. To make stuffing, combine all ingredients and be sure mixture is moist, but not wet. Make an incision along beef to form a pocket, cutting only 3/4 of the way through. Fill pocket with stuffing and tie beef with string at 5 cm / 2 in intervals.
2. Scatter... - 34.261
Herb Dijon Nut Crust For Roasted Rack Of Lamb
In a small bowl, combine spices; set aside.
To use the sauce, follow directions below.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Season 2 racks of lamb (6 to 8 chops per rack), fat removed and bones Frenched, with salt and pepper.
In a large frying pan, saute lamb racks... - 32.5648
Nut Roast Recipes By Category