- » Nut Puff
Nut Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut puff recipes.
Light And Sweet Pecan Puff Cookies
Spread the holiday cheer with this good-to-share pecan puff cookies. Lighter than the traditional cookies, this sweet but not cloying cookies is what you need to sweeten up your celebrations. Stream the video recipe and watch Betty make yummy pecan puff... - 97.6997
Here is a great recipe for Nut Puffs. A simple snack which can be served as a midday munchie! Filled with the goodness of walnuts, the sugar in it gives it just the right sweetness. Try these and let me know how they turned out for you! - 50.1395
Chicken Nut Puffs
Chicken Nut Puffs makes the best pick as a quick appetizer. These crunchy treat are pretty easy to make and are yummy too. I often try Chicken Nut Puffs for weekend parties and it is a favorite in the group. - 44.7366
1. Sift the flour, measure and add the chopped nuts to it. Keep aside.
2. Measure sugar and butter and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
4. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
5. In a large... - 42.6056
Cream sugar, butter and salt together.
Mix alternately with flour and milk.
Add nuts and vanilla.
Roll in balls with date half, or cherries, or pecan half, in the middle.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and immediately roll in powdered... - 39.4457
Chicken Nut Puffs
Combine chicken broth, oil, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, celery seed, Worcestershire sauce and parsley flakes in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add flour; cook over low heat, stirring rapidly, until mixture leaves side of pan and forms smooth compact... - 38.2667
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in the flour, then the pecans; mix well.
Chill 15 minutes.
Roll the dough into small balls the size of a marble.
Place on a greased cookie sheet, spacing them an inch apart.
Bake... - 37.714
Homemade Pecan Puffs
Early on day:
1. In bowl, cream shortening with 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Then beat in flour, salt, and vanilla. Carefully fold in pecans.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on greased cookie sheets.
4. Bake 10 to 12... - 35.6777
Preheat the oven to 300° F and lightly butter a baking sheet.
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and granulated sugar until smooth.
Stir in the pecans and flour.
Roll the dough into 3/4-inch balls.
Place the balls on the baking sheet.
Bake until the puffs... - 34.4465
Vanilla Pecan Puffs
Are you craving for pecan puffs? Baby this recipe for pecan puffs is going to make your day that too without killing any chicken babies.Live, let live and enjoy pecan puffs. - 30.8796
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (180°C).
2. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly oil.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and flurry. Stir in vanilla. Add nuts and flour, stir until evenly blended.
4. Roll into small balls, 1-inch... - 28.1961
Butterscotch Pecan Puffs
1. Arrange 6 six-ounce custard cups in circle on 12-inch plate. Place 2 teaspoons margarine in each cup. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, about 1 minute. Place 2 teaspoons brown sugar and 3 pecan halves in each cup; sprinkle with... - 27.3145
Nut Puff Recipes By Category