- » Nut Pinwheel
Nut Pinwheel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut pinwheel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut pinwheel recipes.
Raisin Nut Pinwheels
1) Preheat at 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheet.
3) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and beat in the egg.
4) In a bowl, sift the flour and the baking powder and alternating with sour cream, beat until smooth.
5) Chill for 8-10... - 41.3488
Combine half of cream cheese and half of milk until soft.
Add parsley and onion.
Remove crusts from bread and spread 1/2 cup cheese-parsley mixture on each slice.
Cut each slice crosswise into equal halves.
Roll each half slice of bread up, jelly roll... - 34.1435
Orange Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium-sized bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and 3 tablespoons light-brown sugar.
2. Into large bowl, measure flour, shortening, egg, and 1 cup packed light-brown sugar. Knead ingredients until dough holds together.
3. On sheet of waxed paper, roll... - 26.1496
You May Also Like!
Date Nut Pinwheels
Cook dates, granulated sugar and water in saucepan, stirring constantly, until thickened slightly.
Remove from heat; stir in nuts.
Mix shortening, brown sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in flour and salt; divide dough in half.
Roll each half on... - 40.1114
Date Nut Pinwheels
Combine the dates, granulated sugar, and water in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until thickened.
Remove from heat and cool; then stir in the pecans.
Cream the shortening with the brown sugar until light and... - 46.7506
Date Nut Pinwheel Sandwiches
Unsliced sandwich bread usually must be purchased at a specialty bakery and ordered ahead. Have it sliced lengthwise into six long slices, with crusts removed when ready to use, trim end crusts. Flatten each slice slightly with rolling pin. Combine cream... - 17.2395
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 38.7931
Easy Pinwheel Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets
3. In a small saucepan, place all the filling ingredients and mix well
4. Cook this over medium heat while stirring for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set the pan on a bowl... - 43.2001
Avocado Almond Pinwheels
Prepare Avocado-Almond Spread.
Trim crusts from bread.
Cut 3 lengthwise slices about 1/2 inch thick. (Reserve remainder of loaf for other use.)
Flatten each slice slightly with a rolling pin.
Spread each slice with butter.
Then spread to edges with... - 34.2214
Pistachio Pinwheel Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With Â¼ cup of sugar, grind the nuts to a fine consistency.
3) Add the baking powder, egg yolks and the remaining sugar.
4) Whip the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
5) Into a... - 42.4501
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a 15-inch (37.5-cm) square.
Divide into sixteen 3-1/2-inch (8.5-cm) squares, leaving 2 strips of dough for later use.
Cut diagonally in from the corners of each square towards the center, leaving dough... - 45.5078
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy; beat in egg.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Cover... - 39.3279
Mocha Pecan Pinwheels
Mocha Pecan Pinwheels! I made these yummy cookies last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the cookie jars were shamelessly raided even late in the night! Try this wonderful Mocha Pecan Pinwheels recipe for yourself! - 47.6369
Nut Pinwheel Recipes By Category