- » Nut Pilaf
Nut Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut pilaf recipes.
Nut And Fig Pilaf
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, coriander, garlic, cumin seedsand ground cinnamon. Gently fry for about 5 minutes or till the onions starts to get tender. Add the carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper to... - 39.8084
Brazil Nut Pilaf
Melt butter in heavy saucepan or skillet.
Add nuts and cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until nuts are a delicate brown.
Drain mushrooms, measure liquid, and add water to make 2 1/2 cups.
Add to skillet with celery, bouillon cubes, and salt.
Bring to boil... - 38.6937
Pilaf With Fruits And Almonds
1) In a 1 1/2-quart non-stick saucepan, saute the almonds, apricots, prunes and raisins in the margarine over a medium heat for about 3 minutes until the almonds are lightly browned.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and... - 38.3815
Pine Nut Pilaf
This Pine Nut pilaf makes a delicious meal ! Try out this Pine Nut Pilaf and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! - 31.9018
You May Also Like!
Spicy Rice Pilaf
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
In a medium-size nonstick 1 saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the rice and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Stir in the stock, fennel seeds, bay leaf, cardamom, and... - 35.1349
Rice Pilaf With Pine Nuts
1. In a medium saucepan, heat butter. Add garlic and onion; saute over medium heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Add rice and cook 2 minutes longer.
3. Stir in chicken stock, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes,... - 31.2224
Rice Pilaf With Fruit & Nuts
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring broth, the 1/2 cup butter, and sugar to a boil over high heat.
Add rice; stir until mixture returns to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Season to taste with salt.
Pour into a 2 1/2-quart casserole; cover and... - 40.576
Rice Pine Nuts And Cheese Pilaf
1. Take a 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Now add onion, mushrooms, celery in hot oil and start sauting these ingredients for 3-4 minutes, or unless the texture of onion becomes soft and transparent. Continue sauting with medium high... - 45.7513
Pilaf With Pistachio And Pignoli Nuts
Remove shells from pignolia nuts and shells and skins from pistachio nuts.
In 2-quart saucepan mix water, rice, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover tightly; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; continue cooking 14 minutes (do not lift cover).
Remove from heat; let stand,... - 30.6628
Bulgur Pilaf With Currants And Pine Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pine nuts on a baking tray and toast them in the oven, stirring frequently until golden. Remove and set aside.
3. In a 3-quart casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add the onion... - 42.3955
Vegetable And Nut Pilaf
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat the oil and saute the vegetables for few minutes but avoid coloring.
3) Stir in rice and cook until rice absob the oil.
4) Add stock or water and stock cube and season well with salt and... - 42.9418
Curried Raisin Nut Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine 1/4 stick), cook onion until tender. Add curry powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, rice, raisins, salt, and bouillon; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low;... - 28.3978
Nutted Lemon Barley Pilaf
1. ln a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions and celery and saute, for 5 to 7 minutes until soft and golden.
3. Tip in the barley and sauté for a few minutes until well coated with the oil and slightly... - 45.5071
Plov Or Pilaf
This very simple traditional dish, if done right, will fill your house with unbearably good smells of lamb, rice, and everything in between! Take time to make it and you will dive head first into the most precious delicacies of the Middle East. - 31.6503
€¢ Melt the butter or heat the oil 2 minutes at HIGH in a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe dish.
€¢ Add the onion, stir well. Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Add the rice. Stir until well coated with the onion butter.
€¢ Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH,... - 34.111
Nut Pilaf Recipes By Category