- » Nut Pilaf
Nut Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut pilaf recipes.
Herbed Lemon Pilaf With Almonds
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions and garlic, and saute on medium heat for 5 or 6 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
Lower the heat and add the chopped basil, thyme, and parsley.
Add the rice and mix it well with the... - 47.807
Pilaf With Currants And Pistachios
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl and 1/2 cup water and soak currants in it.
3) Peel onions and halve. Chop finely to measure about 1/2 cup and reserve the remaining onions.
4) Wash scallions under running water and trim the... - 41.9089
Nut And Fig Pilaf
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, coriander, garlic, cumin seedsand ground cinnamon. Gently fry for about 5 minutes or till the onions starts to get tender. Add the carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper to... - 39.8831
Pilaf With Fruits And Almonds
1) In a 1 1/2-quart non-stick saucepan, saute the almonds, apricots, prunes and raisins in the margarine over a medium heat for about 3 minutes until the almonds are lightly browned.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and... - 37.9566
Vegetable Pilaf With Almonds
1. Heat oil in large saucepan, cook onion (a) 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, almonds and rice (b), cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
2. Add vegetables, currants, orange rind, orange juice (c), water and bay leaf. Bring to the boil, simmer, covered, 30... - 37.1777
Brazil Nut Pilaf
Melt butter in heavy saucepan or skillet.
Add nuts and cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until nuts are a delicate brown.
Drain mushrooms, measure liquid, and add water to make 2 1/2 cups.
Add to skillet with celery, bouillon cubes, and salt.
Bring to boil... - 36.6756
Pine Nut Pilaf
This Pine Nut pilaf makes a delicious meal ! Try out this Pine Nut Pilaf and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! - 34.124
Pilaf With Pistachio And Pignoli Nuts
Remove shells from pignolia nuts and shells and skins from pistachio nuts.
In 2-quart saucepan mix water, rice, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover tightly; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; continue cooking 14 minutes (do not lift cover).
Remove from heat; let stand,... - 32.713
Rice Pilaf With Pistachios And Golden Raisins
In a small heavy saucepan cook the onion with the turmeric and the cardamom in 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
Add the rice and cook it, stirring, until it is coated with the butter.
Add the broth,... - 29.0389
Nut Pilaf Recipes By Category