- » Nut Pastry
Nut Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut pastry recipes.
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 43.6383
Nut And Pastry Pudding
In a lightly buttered baking sheet, place the filo pastry and bake for about 15 minutes or until crisp.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
In a saucepan pour the milk and the cream, then heat very gently until hot but not boiling.
Beat together the egg and... - 43.3862
Ground Almond Flaky Pastry
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour together with ground almond meal, rice flour and salt.
2. Cut the ¼ of the butter into small cubes and add to the flour.
3. Using your fingertips, rub the flour and fat until all the fat has been mixed with... - 41.6624
Combine the flour, almonds, sugar, and salt.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until crumbly and coarse.
Add beaten egg and enough cold water to make a stiff dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap.
Place on floured rolling surface.
Roll out... - 40.2076
Apricot Nut Pastry
Combine butter, hot apricot nectar, and the milk in a bowl; whip with a fork until mixture is smooth.
Sift flour and salt together into the butter mixture; stir quickly to a smooth dough.
Shape dough into a flat round and roll out between two 12 inch squares... - 37.9812
Raisin Nut Pastries
Thaw puff pastry according to package instructions.
Combine raisins, 1 cup water and butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon cold water, adding an extra teaspoon of water, if... - 37.4311
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients and cut in shortening.
3.Add egg and cold water to make stiff dough.
4.Chill, roll and bake in the moderate oven until browned
5.Serve with... - 37.0486
Sugar-crusted Almond Pastries
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 Unroll the dough into 2 large rectangles.
3 In an ungreased 15xl0x 1-inch baking pan, place the rectangles.
4 Press over the bottom to form crust, sealing perforations.
5 In a medium... - 35.5759
Almond Pastry Cream
Scald 1 1 /4 cups of the cream in the top of a double boiler.
Mix sugar and flour together.
Then stir in remaining 1/4 cup cream and the egg yolks.
Beat until smooth.
Pour into the hot cream, and cook and stir until thick and smooth.
Stir in extract and... - 34.6793
1) In a bowl, mix together flour and sugar. Add in bits of butter and mix till it becomes coarse.
2) Add in almond extract and water (a tablespoon at a time). Quickly work around with a fork to form a soft ball like dough. Make sure to not use too much... - 32.4268
1. Sift the plain flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the caster sugar and ground almonds. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Beat the egg and almond essence together in a bowl. Stir into the dry ingredients to... - 28.9362
Almond Pastry Cream
Mix the almonds and confectioners' sugar.
Cream butter until softened.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, then the rum.
Continue beating until blended.
Mix in the almond-sugar. - 25.7714
Nut Pastry Recipes By Category