- » Nut Mix
Nut Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut mix recipes.
Peppy Cocktail Nuts
These Peppery Cocktail Nuts are terrific ! These seasoned nut assortments make a delicious appetizer ! Just try these Peppery Cocktail Nuts and tell me if you like them as much as I do ! - 36.2471
Spiced Cocktail Nuts
Melt butter; add remaining ingredients, except nuts.
Stir until well blended.
Add nuts; toss.
Cook over low heat 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Cook 5 minutes in 350Â°F oven, until crispy.
Drain on paper towels.
Store in airtight container - 34.1085
Seasoned Cocktail Nuts
1. Combine all ingredients in a 13"x9"x2" oblong baking dish.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 8 minutes, stirring 4 times. Cool on paper towels. Store in a tightly covered container. - 26.4451
Melt butter with seasoned salt, Tabasco and garlic powder in shallow baking pan.
Add nuts, tossing to coat.
Bake at 300 F for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and continue baking 15 minutes or until crisp. - 24.5666
You May Also Like!
Mixed Nuts And Seeds
Mix the almonds and sunflower seeds.
Divide half the mixture among four small bowls and serve with the vegetable broth, reserving the remainder for dinner. - 17.3247
Spicy Nut Mix
Combine oil and seasonings in a medium skillet.
Stir for 2 minutes over medium heat.
Add nuts and continue to cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
Drain nut mixture on paper towels. - 23.6179
Spiced Mixed Nuts
Preheat oven to 225° F.
Butter a cookie sheet.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg white with cold water until bubbly.
Add nuts; mix lightly until evenly coated.
In a separate bowl, stir together sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Add nuts; toss until nuts are coated with... - 35.8029
Raisin Nut Party Mix
Raisin Nut Party Mix has a fine taste. Raisin Nut Party Mix gets its taste from roasted dry fruit and sauces. Raisin Nut Party Mix is like by many around the world. - 39.5197
Tamari Nut Mix
1) Into a bowl, mix together the nuts with the tamari sauce and allow to rest for 30 minutes
2) Place them onto baking sheet
3) Bake at 300 F for 15 minutes taking care to stir once in a while
4) Take out from the oven and allow to cool
5) Once... - 34.4829
Mixed Sugared Nuts
1. In large bowl, with fork beat undiluted orange-juice concentrate and egg whites until blended. In pie plate, mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. Stir cashews, pecans, and almonds into orange-juice mixture in bowl. With... - 30.6527
Holiday Roasted Nut Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine walnuts, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, pepitas and cashews in large roasting pan.
Roast, stirring occasionally, until nuts are golden, about 20 minutes.
Add raisins and toss well.
Store mixture in airtight... - 31.8828
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F
2. Simmer walnuts dropping them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
3. In a bowl sift sugar, salt and spices together 2 or 3 times to blend well.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites until frothy; add... - 48.9783
Packaged Nut Bread Mix
1. Grease an 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 2-1/2" loaf dish.
2. In a bowl, prepare batter following directions on the package.
3. Turn the batter into the prepared dish.
4. Bake on Low for 14 to 16 minutes.
5. Half turn dish after 7 to 8 minutes.
6.... - 38.9316
Mixed Nut Bars
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix 1 cup butter, the sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
Stir in flour and salt.
Press evenly in bottom of ungreased baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Bake until light brown, about 25 minutes.
Mix butterscotch pieces, corn syrup, 2 tablespoons... - 42.1164
Mixed Spiced Nuts
In 1-quart casserole, combine brown sugar, salt spices and water.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute, 30 seconds, stirring once.
Add about 1/2 cup nuts at a time to syrup mixture.
Stir with fork until coated.
Lift out cup of nuts, draining off excess syrup and pla - 29.916
Dried Fruit And Nut Mix
1. Heat a 9-inch nonstick skillet.
2. Add almonds and sunflower seed; stir constantly and toast over medium heat for about 2 minutes until almonds begin to turn golden.
3. Stir in coconut and cook for another 30 seconds.
4. Remove the... - 43.7856
Betty's Sweet And Hot Mixed Nuts
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Hot and Sweet Mixed Nuts. This recipe uses a combination of peanuts, English walnuts, Brazil nuts, and cashews; however, you may choose other nuts that you particularly like. The nuts get coated with a little... - 0
Blazing Trail Mix
In a mixing bowl combine fruit, walnuts, coconut, and sunflower nuts. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. - 20.6164
Nut Mix Recipes By Category