- » Nut Layer Cake
Nut Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut layer cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut layer cake recipes.
Walnut Coffee Layer
Try this amazingly delicious Walnut Coffee Layer. This tasty effortlessly prepared chilled Walnut Coffee Layer is the one dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 46.9381
Fruit Preserve Layer Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix butter and granulated sugar, creaming until light.
3) Add in one egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
4) Mix in orange rind and juice, beating them and then beat in sifted... - 46.4822
Coffee Walnut Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Cream the butter, honey, egg yolks, and vanilla until fluffy. Add coffee and buttermilk alternately with the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Beat the egg whites until... - 45.0902
Old Vermont Cocoa Layer Cake With Maple Ana Nut Frosting
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Grease 3 9-inch round cake pans and line the bottoms with waxed paper.
In a small bowl combine the cocoa and boiling water.
Set the mixture aside.
In a large bowl cream the butter, shortening, sugar, salt and vanilla until... - 42.1523
You May Also Like!
Jelly Roll Layer Cake
Jellyroll Layer Cake is a special occasion cake. Jellyroll Layer Cake gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and nutmegs flavored with spices and vanilla. Jellyroll Layer Cake is loved by many across the globe. - 43.8583
Brazil Nut Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Line bottoms of 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9 x 1 1/2.inches, with aluminum foil.
Beat egg whites in large mixer bowl until foamy.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating until stiff and glossy.
Beat egg yolks, oil and... - 45.3374
Raw Fruit Cake
1. On a small 6-inch plate or dish, spread a layer of 1 cup of the figs. Top with a layer of 1 cup nuts, then 1 cup dates, and 1 cup coconut.
2. Repeat the four layers three more times. Apply light pressure to top of "cake" and let stand overnight. - 25.4516
1. Coarsely chop 1 tablespoon walnuts; reserve for garnish. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, finely grind remaining walnuts.
2. Grease two 8-inch round cake pans; line bottoms of pans with waxed paper and grease... - 33.5456
Hazelnut Layer Cake
Whip cream until it starts to hold its shape.
Continue to beat, gradually adding sugar and vanilla.
Fold in ground hazelnuts.
Spread whipped cream smoothly over cake.
Mark serving pieces in topping.
Garnish each serving piece with whipped-cream rosette and... - 32.5093
Walnut Layer Cake
Cream fat and sugar; beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Fold in the sifted flour, baking-powder and salt and add coffee essence.
Put mixture into a 6-in Lined cake-tin (or it may be baked in 2 or 3 sandwich cake-tins) and bake in a moderate oven (350° F., Gas... - 42.9201
Banana And Walnut Layer Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Beat yolks with sugar and water till light and fluffy.
Sift flour with baking powder and add to yolk mixture alternately with milk.
Melt butter and add.
Beat egg whites till stiff and fold into mixture.
Spoon into a... - 47.0534
Date Layer Cake
The Date Layer Cake is a unique and tasty dessert that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare the Date Layer Cake using this recipe and surprise your guests with this extremely creative dessert! - 49.7517
Walnut Layer Cake
Set oven at moderate (350Â°F) and grease and flour the cake pans.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Beat in sugar gradually and continue beating until very light and soft.
Stir in flour alternately with milk and... - 40.4272
Chocolate Filled Eight Layer Cake
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat yolks until thick; gradually beat in 1 1/4 cups sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Sift in flour, cornstarch and salt; add remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and beat until smooth.
Fold in egg whites.
Spread evenly in two 15... - 46.0772