- » Nut Granola
Nut Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut granola recipes.
Nutty Maple Granola
The Natural Princess indulges in her sweet tooth and makes some nutty maple granola. It's snack time. - 118.631
Rhubarb Fool With Toasted Granola
What better way to pep up on this spring outings than this Rhubar Fool! This pudding from Chef Kevin, is so rich that we almost had to lie down. This is such an easy rhubarb fool to make. It only takes 5 minutes to get the fruit stewed and your granola done.... - 113.384
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almond, and sunflower seeds.
4. Pour honey mixture into the bowl, and mix well.
5.... - 107.811
Gluten Free Granola
1. In a food processing jar, take almonds, walnuts and sunflower seeds, and coarsely grind these ingredients.
2. Add in cinnamon and prunes. Coarsely grind again all the ingredients.
3. Serve Gluten Free Granolas with cashew yogurt and your... - 101.905
Grain Free Granola
This fast easy to make granola will rock your world! Modify the ingredients to create your favorite concoction and enjoy! - 101.106
Almond And Date Milk With Freshly Made Granola
Are you on the search for some non dairy recipe? This almond milk is the recipe to try out with your morning cereal or as it is! The video also shows you how to make your own granola. So See the video on more on how to make this almond milk and granola! - 101.096
Chocolate Granola Bites With Hazelnuts
Are you in search of a yummy snack for kids? Try these amazing Chocolate Granola Bites with Hazelnuts. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step process of preparing this irresistible snack. Hit the play button now. - 99.7468
Healthy Homemade Organic Granola
Enjoy a healthy breakfast everyday with these homemade organic granola bars. The store-bought granola bars are often high on transfats and skip out on one ingredient or other. Juan Montalvo shares a healthy granola recipe that includes rolled oats, nuts,... - 97.09
No Bake Granola
Looking for a healthy and easy raw granola recipe? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video and learn to make the perfect granola without baking. Watch to know more! - 95.8885
Old Fashioned Stovetop Granola
Why would you indulge in expensive granola bars when you can make easily it at home? Make a power packed breakfast at home with Camilla with a combination of assorted ingredients. A sweet way to start the day! - 94.5567
Granola With Cranberries
1. In a saucepan, add honey with apple juice, heat, stir until almost boiling. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. In a pan, add oats, toasted wheat germ, almonds and pour honey mixture over it and toss until well mixed and the grains... - 42.8907
Nutty But Nice Granola
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F IN A LARGE BAKING PAN (at least 12 by 15 inches and at least 2 inches deep), place the honey, butter, water, and vanilla.
Heat the pan in the oven until the butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
PUT THE POPPED POPCORN in a food... - 41.0357
My sister likes this granola snack recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a evening snack party in our house, she prepares this snack. All the guests like this snack very much and thank her for preparing it. Which ... - 39.7481
Fruit 'n' Nut Granola
In a large bowl, combine oats, milk powder, fruit, walnuts, wheat germ and cinnamon.
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring brown sugar and water to a boil.
Remove .from the heat; stir in oil and vanilla until mixed.
Pour over oat mixture and toss to... - 39.6426
Home Made Granola
1. In a large bowl mix together the oats, soy flour, wheat germ, corn-meal, sesame seeds, dry milk, sugar, pulverized sunflower seeds, oil and water. Mix very well.
2. Spread in shallow baking pans so that the layers are not thicker than 1 inch. Bake in a... - 34.8509
Combine honey, vegetable oil and vanilla extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a low boil then immediately reduce heat to low, keeping mixture warm.
Mix together uncooked oats, coconut, wheat germ, nuts and seeds. Spread over the bottom of 2 large, shallow,... - 34.1377
Carob Nut Granola
1) All the dry ingredients are blended in a food processor.
2) Honey is added to the ingredients and blended further, till the honey mixes well.
3) When the cereal resembles a streusel topping, it is ready to be served. - 33.0632
For recipe directions, please refer to the video. - 12.7264
Nut Granola Recipes By Category