- » Nut Dessert
Nut Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut dessert recipes.
Chocolate And Nut Pie With Bourbon Cream
Robin today presents to you what she does best, desserts. This time it is a sinful pie with a alcohol topping which is going to bowl everyone who eats it. Try it and serve all your dessert crazy guests today. - 136.434
Scrumptious La Bohème Fruit And Nut Fantasy
Having lots of leftover dry fruits? Make this wonderful La Bohème Fruit and Nut Fantasy with those dry fruits mixing with some chocolates and nuts. Your family, especially the kids will love it. - 117.42
Fig Date And Nut Raw Tart
Here's a raw-some way to end a meal! This amazing video prepares a tart with walnuts, figs and dates. Absolutely raw and uncooked, this produces a great crust, combined with a rich walnut cream center. These little tarts make a satisfying treat to end your... - 112.335
Homemade Butter Nut Cake
Homemade butter nut cake is always a favorite with kids. Watch this video to bake your own cake for parties, holidays or get togethers. Butter nut cake can be served as a delicious dessert or as a great snack, the way you like it. Check it out... - 103.862
Sweet Rocky Road Nut Clusters
Looking for a sweet-nutty treat to sweeten up your celebrations? Then Betty's rocky road nut clusters will seriously satisfy your sweet tooth. In this video, Betty shows how to make this yummy confection made of marshmallows and toasted almonds, and covered... - 96.0162
How To Make German Nut Wedges ( Nussecke )
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream sugars, and butter well. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
3) Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until the dough forms a ball.
4) Press the dough into a buttered pan. The bigger... - 93.1409
Honey Nut Creatures From Outer Space
In this video, June the Homemaker teaches you to make delicious creatures that may invade the earth - but don't worry, you can eat them! And they are the Honey Nut Creatures From Outer Space! Bon Appétit! - 91.2616
Chocolate Nut Roulade
Chocolate Nut Roulade is an incredibly delicious dish that everyone would love to have. Watch the video, learn how to make the recipe and serve it to your dear ones. They all gonna love you for the dish!! - 81.9976
Fruit And Nut Cookies
Time for some yummy and delicious Fruit and Nut Cookies especially prepared by chef Christina. The best thing about this recipe is that chef Christina learned about this cookie recipe when she was in Sicily. A great cookies recipe which will be thoroughly... - 78.0141
Raisin And Nut Cookies
Mark bakes up some cookies the Harry Potter way! These cookies are spruced up with the nuts coming through! An easy recipe to follow by Mark. See the video for more! - 77.9176
Raw Food Nut-free Crust
Yes, the raw food eaters too can have a nice pie crust now. Raw Food Nut-Free Crust is gluten free and it is made with buckwheat. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 70.7121
Holiday Nut Pie
Here I am, leaking out my family's Holiday Nut Pie recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. No other ingredient will make Holiday Nut Pie taste so yummy than nut.A lip-smacking Dessert, this Holiday Nut Pie completes your spread. Note... - 51.6338
Chocolate Nut Cake
This chocolate nut cake is a spiced and creamy chocolate cake made with added walnuts to it. baked with cake flour and flavored with a hit of vanilla, the chocolate nut cake is best frosted with marshmallow cream frosting. I love the rich and delicious tones... - 50.9058
Butterscotch make a splendid treat with just about anything. This butterscotch-nut cake proves me true. A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages. - 49.5066
1. Into a bowl, sieve the flour and baking powder. Stir in the breadcrumbs and nuts.
2. Preheat the oven using microwave plus conventional top and bottom heat.
3. Grease a microwaveable, 8-inch cake tin.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.9743
Nut Parfait Pie
Toast almonds in a 375 degree oven until golden brown.
Melt chocolate pieces in corn syrup and 1/4 cup water over low heat.
In a small mixing bowl combine sugar, 1/4 cup water, egg white, instant coffee, vanilla and lemon juice.
Beat with electric mixer... - 48.9062
Spiced Nut Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Chop the nuts and raisins on a nut board and combine in a bowl along with spices and salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and butter and... - 48.6064
Fruit, Spice And Nut Cake
Combine, mix and cook to your fancy and you can see this delicious fruit, spice and nut cake in front of your eyes. This Fruit, Spice and Nut cake recipe is an easy make. Check out for yourselves! - 48.5766
Date And Nut Cake
1) Line a 20 cm cake mould with buttered greaseproof paper.
2) Take a glass bowl and melt butter in it for 45 seconds on power.
3) Take a large bowl and whisk in eggs, sugar, vanilla essence, melted butter, flour, yeast, dates, ground almonds,... - 48.4381
Pumpkin Nut Pudding
1 In a sifter,measure flour, mashed-potato powder (not flakes), baking soda, salt and pumpkin-pie spice.
2 In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy.
3 Beat in the egg yolks, vanilla and orange peel.
3 In a 2-cup... - 48.0136
Spice Cake With Meringue Nut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
3) To this, gradually beat in the sugar until stiff and glossy.
4) Meanwhile, in another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
5) Now, mix... - 47.9868
Holiday Nut Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch tube pan with butter.
2. Grease a brown paper with butter and line it inside pan. Keep aside.
3. Pre-heat oven to 250° F.
4. With an electric blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and... - 47.8875
Chocolate Nut Party Cake
1. Butter thickly two 8-inch round layer pans, and dust with flour.
2. Scatter half the nuts over the base of each pan.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt onto stiff paper for extra lightness.
4. Beat sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until... - 47.8242
Fudge Nut Pancakes
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F and the griddle to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add butter and chocolate in it. Place over low heat and cook until both ingredients melt.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large bowl,... - 47.7835
Are you looking for a tasty Chocolate-nut Torte recipe? It is an European specialty, eaten as a Dessert. Was it you or the fragrance of Chocolate-nut Torte that you're making that has drawn me to the kitchen?, were my partner's words. - 47.7832
Christmas Nut Cake
1) In a bowl, combine fruit and whiskey. Let the fruit soak overnight.
2) Next day, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
3) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
4) To this, add eggs slowly, beating well after each addition.
5) Stir in the... - 47.6031
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, add egg yolks, mixing after each addition.
4) Gradually stir in 3 3/4 cups flour, baking powder and nutmeg, alternately with whiskey.
5) With the... - 47.5803
Mocha Nut Pie
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter and cracker crumbs.
2. Mix well and transfer to a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Spread mixture evenly to make a uniform base all around the pan, including bottom and sides. Do not spread mixture near rim... - 47.5482
Apple Nut Strudel
1. Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in center of flour and add egg, water and vegetable oil. Stir to make a sticky dough.
2. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Slap dough down onto board; pick up; continue to slap down and pick up the... - 47.5201
Nut Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Nut Pudding with Vanilla Sauce . Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Nut Pudding with Vanilla Sauce . So don't miss it! - 47.3996
Dairy Free Apple Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, add the sugar, oil, eggs, flour, salt, baking powder and orange juice together.
3) Beat until smooth with an electric mixer, then stir in the nuts.
4) Peel, core and slice the apples... - 47.1826
Chocolate Nut Slices
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend sugar and shortening together to achieve a light and creamy consistency.
3. Put vanilla, egg and chocolate in the mixture and blend more.
4. Add vinegar and stir well.
5. Sieve flour, soda and... - 47.1563
Nut Coated Cake
Grease a 450 g -1 lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with grease proof paper.
Grease the paper with melted butter or vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, place the butter, lemon zest and sugar in a mixing bowl, then beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in... - 46.9416
Lemon Nut Cake
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour and baking powder.
4. Stir in nuts and raisins and set aside.
5. In a large dry bowl, beat... - 46.8274
Fruit And Nut Goodie
If you want to keep away your kids from bingeing on cookies and candies, this fruit and delight could make for a great after-school snack. Big Bear Ron shares a simple recipe to whomp up these nutritious, delicious snack at home that are truly irresistible. - 46.8009
Straw Ba Nut Ice Cream
1) With an electric mixer set at medium speed, beat the eggs till they are frothy.
2) Add sugar gradually and continue beating till the mixture is thick. Stir in vanilla and the sweetened condensed milk.
3) Combine the bananas, strawberries and pecans... - 46.7537
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 350° F
2) Take a bowl and mix the shortening and sugar creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg along with chocolate and vanilla mixing properly.
4) Sift flour along with salt and... - 46.7138
Old Time Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9-inch tube pan or Bundt and dust with flour.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine until liquid bubbles up, gets foamy and is lightly browned.
4) Take the pan away from heat at once.
5)... - 46.705
Chocolate Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Grease 2 loaf pans.
3. In a bowl, cream the butter well and slowly add sugar to it.
4. Beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
5. Further, add eggs and melted chocolate, beating until well... - 46.6829
Crepes With Nut Sauce
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl.
Make a well and add the egg and half the milk.
Beat until smooth, then gradually beat in the remaining milk and 1 teaspoon oil.
Mix together half the hazelnuts, 5 tablespoons cream and half the... - 46.6813
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add butter & egg.
Knead until dough is firm and shapes easily into a ball.
Wrap in wax paper; refrigerate 1 hour.
Peel apples; cut into small pieces.
Add sugar, nuts, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Let... - 46.4902
Light Nut And Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine butter and sugar to cream well.
3) One by one, add eggs and beat well after adding each time.
4) In a bowl, sift together 1 1/2 cups of flour with baking powder and salt.
5) Combine... - 46.3694
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
1) Place raisins in a bowl and pour sherry over them. Soak overnight.
2) Take a 10 inch tube pan and grease it. Also, line it with waxed paper.
3) Preheat oven to 275° F.
4) Take the bowl with raisins and mix together red cherries,... - 46.2842
Date And Nut Meringue Kisses
The Date And Nut Meringue Kisses are simply yummy! This amazingly delicious candy is just so addictive! Try it! I am sure you will love the Date And Nut Meringue Kisses! - 46.2661
Nut Filled Baked Apples
1) Mix the nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and egg together.
2) In a large, rectangular slow cooker, put the apples on a rack.
3) Into apples, spoon the nut-sugar mixture till they are 2/3rd full.
4) In a saucepan, combine together the sugar, 1/3 cup water... - 46.2585
Caramel Nut Angel Pie
This caramel nut angel pie is made with two ice creams -chocolate and vanilla.Bake the Caramel pie & garnish with nuts & vanilla.Enjoy!! - 46.2521
Brandy Nut Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale and thick.
3) Then gradually beat in the granulated sugar, add rest of the ingredients except the bottom 3 and mix well.
4) Turn the mixture in a greased... - 46.2344
Beat sugar and egg yolks together until light and creamy; add bread crumbs, 1/3 cup filberts, baking ' powder, salt and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into batter.
Turn into 3 greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 46.0716
Greek Nut Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Use the food chopper, to chop pecans and zwieback together.
3) With a grater, carefully bring out the rinds orange and lemon.
4) In two bowls, separately place egg whites and egg yolks.
5) Beat the egg yolks to... - 46.0399
Chocolate Nut Fondue
To make Viennese Fingers, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease two baking sheets.
Beat butter and powdered sugar together until pale and creamy.
Sift in flour and baking powder; beat well.
Mix in vanilla extract.
Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a... - 46.0374
This nut cake is a vanilla flavored cake made with chopped nut meats. Prepared with cake flour and eggs, along with milk and sugar, the nut cake comes out moist and delicious from the oven. I love to serve it with some whipped cream on top of the slices. - 45.8775
This delicious nut cake with chopped pecans or walnuts is a true treat for the sweet tooth! Try this wonderful recipe; may be with any of your favorite nuts! - 45.8445
Nut Cake With Mocha Frosting
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans; line with wax paper.
Combine eggs and sugar in blender; blend until light and fluffy.
Add nuts; blend until finely chopped.
Add flour and baking powder; blend until just mixed.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 20 to... - 45.8057
Nut Ball Coffee Cake
Blend Mix, granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon each of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add milk combined with egg.
Beat to combine thoroughly.
Shape a teaspoon of the dough into a ball.
Dip the ball first in melted butter, then in brown sugar and cinnamon mixed together,... - 45.7686
Old Fashioned Nut Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 275 F
2. Lightly grease the bottom and the side of the 10-inch tube pan
3. In a large bowl, add the nuts and set aside
4. On another sheet of waxed paper, tip in the flour and the baking powder and the salt and mix... - 45.7672
Chocolate Nut Bars
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Cream the butter with the powdered sugar, vanilla pith, and egg to form a smooth but not frothy or over-aerated mixture.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or bain-marie arrangement... - 45.732
Cranberry Apple Nut Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Divide pie pastry in half.
Roll one half on lightly floured surface to form 13-inch circle.
Fit into 9-inch pie plate; trim edges.
Reroll scraps and cut into decorative shapes, such as holly leaves and berries, for garnish; set... - 45.6955
Brown Sugar And Prune Nut Cake
1) Heat the oven to 325°F.
2) Take a 10-inch tube pan and grease and flour it.
3) Cover the bottom of pan with a wax paper to fit, grease and flour.
4) In a bowl, beat the butter and shortening until light.
5) On a pieces of wax paper,... - 45.6193
Mocha And Nut Cake
This Mocha And Nut Cake tastes fantastic ! Try this cake sandwich with delicious filling of creamed coffee. Tell me if you've liked this Mocha And Nut Cake. - 45.5947
Fudge Nut Muffins
These fudgey nut muffins taste like a delicious cross between a brownie and a fudge cake. The chooped walnuts add to the crunchiness of the muffins. The chocolate and the vanilla really flavores these fudgey nut muffins in an unforgettable way! A favorite of... - 45.5522
Apple Cake With Nut Topping
Mix oil, sugar, and eggs and blend well.
Add dry ingredients and vanilla by hand.
Blend in nuts and apples.
Spoon batter into a well-greased tube or bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and pour topping over cake.
Return cake to oven... - 45.4936
Chocolate Applesauce Nut Cake
Chocolate Applesauce Nut Cake is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chocolate Applesauce Nut Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.3625
Vegan Nut Cake
Sift the flour and mixed spices into a bowl, add in the bran left in the sieve.
Rub the margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, dried fruits, mixed peels, cherries, orange zest and the ground and blanched almonds.
Warm... - 45.3582
Celebration Nut Cake
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl until pale and crearny.
Fold in hazelnuts, flour and almond extract.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into egg yolk... - 45.3451
Yogurt And Banana Ginger Nut Ginger Snap
1) Grease a 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet and line with a greased parchment paper.
2) In a bowl, combine all the flan ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
3) Press the mixture into the prepared flan ring, then refrigerate... - 45.2837
Chocolate Nut Cake
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and beat until light.
Blend in cooled chocolate.
Sift dry ingredients; add alternately with buttermilk.
Add vanilla and nuts.
Pour into greased 8-inch tube pan 3 inches deep.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) about 1... - 45.2106
Fig Nut Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Take a saucepan and add sugar, figs, apple, almonds, rind, liquid, cinnamon and mace. Mix well.
3) Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer the mixture for about 5-6 minutes, until apples are tender... - 45.1209
Chocolate Nut Cake
1 In boiling salted water to which 1 teaspoon sugar has been added.
2 Drain when it is barely done.
3 In a food processor, chop nuts and bread crumbs together until a coarse paste forms.
4 In a bowl transfer the paste and mix with the remining... - 45.1136
Southern Nut Pie
The Southern Nut Pie is an addictive dessert that I have loved sine my childhood! Try this brilliant Southern Nut Pie recipe handed down from my mother! I am sure you will like it! - 45.0964
Poppy Seed Or Almond Nut Roulade
1) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix yeast and a pinch of sugar with lukewarm water.
3) Make sure that the water is lukewarm to about 110Â° to 115Â° temperatureâ€”neither too hot nor too cool to the touch.
4) Let the... - 45.0608
Shredded Wal Nut Dessert
The shredded walnut dessert is a spiced dessert made with kataifi dough. Made with a filling of nuts with sugar and cinnamon ,the shredded walnut dessert is made with the dough folded, rolled and baked to a golden brown. I got lovely middle eastern dessert... - 45.03
Apple Nut Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2 1/2-quart (13-by-9-by-2-inch) baking dish.
In large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt.
Add alternately with buttermilk to... - 45.0206
Carob Nut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine carob, oil and honey in medium sized bowl.
Add hot water, eggs, and salt.
In another bowl, combine brown rice flour, oat flour, sifted soy flour, sifted skim milk powder and potato starch.
Stir into carob mixture.
Add nuts and... - 44.941
Onion And Nut Pie
Place the carrots in a large saucepan with a little water and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain off the water and add the onions to the pan.
Cover and cook over gentle heat for 5 minutes, stirring often to prevent them from sticking or browning.
Add the mushrooms and... - 44.9233
Maple Nut Pie
Start with rolling out a prepared pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly on rack.
For filling, combine brown sugar and flour.
In... - 44.8503
Apricot And Nut Tart
To make the pastry, place the flour, nuts and sugar in a bowl and rub in the butter with your fingertips.
Mix together the egg and lemon juice and add to the flour mixture with enough iced water to form a firm dough.
Wrap in plastic and chill for 20... - 44.8414
Maple Nut Chocolate Pie
Soften gelatin in water.
Combine milk, syrup, chocolate chips, salt and egg yolks in top of double boiler.
Cook and stir until mixture is thickened.
Add gelatin and stir to dissolve completely.
Allow to cool.
Fold whipped topping into mixture.
Fold egg whites... - 44.7435
Applesauce Nut Cake
Applesauce Cake has a luscious taste. Applesauce Cake gets its taste from apple sauce mixed with mayonnaise and milk, flavored with vanilla and topped with nuts. Applesauce Cake has is cherished by many people worldwide. - 44.7019
Nut Cookie Tarts
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this Nut Cookie Tarts? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this Nut Cookie Tarts is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 44.5696
Chocolate Nut Upside Down Cake
1. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in brown sugar; heat until bubbly. Stir in corn syrup and cream; heat, stirring constantly, just to boiling. Add nuts; pour into a generously greased 10-inch bundt pan. (Mixture will... - 44.4809
Golden Nut Meringue Cake
Golden Nut Meringue Cake is a delicious dessert recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Golden Nut Meringue Cake; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.4293
Turkish Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease and flour a baking pan.
3) In a bowl, mix butter, flour and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
Knead together like shortbread dough.
4) Spread it out in the base of the baking pan.
5) In another bowl, beat... - 44.3175
Chocolate Nut Torte
1) Make Sugared Violets- Cut each violet with a 1-inch-long stem just before sugaring.
2) With a small craft paintbrush, brush egg white on underside, then top side, of petals until coated.
3) Take a small spoon, hold a violet over bowl, and... - 44.2927
Date And Nut Roll
Crease a large piece of foil.
Put all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix to a dough with the milk.
The dough should be soft but firm enough to handle.
Shape the dough into a sausage shape on a floured surface and put it on the foil; fold the foil... - 44.2252
Nut And Chocolate Pudding
This sprun one recipe is an egg and cream based dessert flavored with a medley of goodies. Cooked and chilled, the sprun one is falvored with chocolate, pistachio and almond extract and rum. Made with milk and whipping cream along with chopped almonds and... - 44.1981
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 44.1651
Chip-nut Cocoa Cake
Mix together dates, water, and soda.
Sift flour, cocoa, and salt together.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Add sugar gradually and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Then add flour alternately with the date mixture,... - 44.1304
This Nut-Date Pudding is a great way to enjoy a healthy, delicious dessert after a scrumptious meal. Indulge in the goodness of nuts and dates, while savoring the subtle lemon and mixed spice flavors! Devour in this wonderful recipe or Nut-date Pudding. - 44.1051
Glazed Nut Diamonds
In bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in egg and sour cream just until mixture holds together.
Pat into greased 15 x 10 inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly roll pan; bake in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
TOPPING: In... - 44.1
Chocolate And Nut Snowball
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 10-cup ovenproof bowl and line it with a double thickness of foil.
3) In a saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate with the water and sugar, it can be done in microwave as well.
4) In a mixer or... - 44.041
Vegetable Pie With Nut Pastry
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until softened.
Remove from the heat.
Cook the carrots, peas or beans and celery in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain off the water, reserving 300 ml/ 1/2 pint.
Melt the butter or margarine in another... - 43.996
Maple Nut Chiffon Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Stir in milk, maple syrup, and salt.
Heat till gelatin is... - 43.983
Fruit Nut Cake
Yummy Fruit Nut Cake is a delicious cake that is just too difficult to resist! The wonderful flavor of the Fruit Nut Cake is unique and titillating. Try this Fruit Nut Cake recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 43.8225
Nut And Pastry Pudding
In a lightly buttered baking sheet, place the filo pastry and bake for about 15 minutes or until crisp.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
In a saucepan pour the milk and the cream, then heat very gently until hot but not boiling.
Beat together the egg and... - 43.8113
Pineapple Nut Brownies
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
In the top of a double boiler, melt margarine and baking chocolate; blend in sugar replacement.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs, pineapple and almond extract.
Stir in flour mixture until well... - 43.8012
Nut & Chocolate Brownies
Cream together sugar and butter.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Combine cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Blend dry ingredients into sugar mixture.
Stir in nuts.
Spread mixture in an 8-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes.
Cut... - 43.5876
Chocolate-nut Refrigerator Cookies
Combine dry ingredients: stir in nuts.
Cream butter: gradually add sugars and cream well.
Vanilla extract, milk and melted chocolate.
Divide dough into two parts.
Shape into bars 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap and seal in moisture-proof... - 43.5356
Nut Dessert Recipes By Category