- » Nut Dessert
Nut Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut dessert recipes.
Chocolate And Nut Pie With Bourbon Cream
Robin today presents to you what she does best, desserts. This time it is a sinful pie with a alcohol topping which is going to bowl everyone who eats it. Try it and serve all your dessert crazy guests today. - 136.434
Scrumptious La Bohème Fruit And Nut Fantasy
Having lots of leftover dry fruits? Make this wonderful La Bohème Fruit and Nut Fantasy with those dry fruits mixing with some chocolates and nuts. Your family, especially the kids will love it. - 117.42
Fig Date And Nut Raw Tart
Here's a raw-some way to end a meal! This amazing video prepares a tart with walnuts, figs and dates. Absolutely raw and uncooked, this produces a great crust, combined with a rich walnut cream center. These little tarts make a satisfying treat to end your... - 112.335
Homemade Butter Nut Cake
Homemade butter nut cake is always a favorite with kids. Watch this video to bake your own cake for parties, holidays or get togethers. Butter nut cake can be served as a delicious dessert or as a great snack, the way you like it. Check it out... - 103.862
Sweet Rocky Road Nut Clusters
Looking for a sweet-nutty treat to sweeten up your celebrations? Then Betty's rocky road nut clusters will seriously satisfy your sweet tooth. In this video, Betty shows how to make this yummy confection made of marshmallows and toasted almonds, and covered... - 96.0162
How To Make German Nut Wedges ( Nussecke )
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream sugars, and butter well. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
3) Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until the dough forms a ball.
4) Press the dough into a buttered pan. The bigger... - 93.1409
Honey Nut Creatures From Outer Space
In this video, June the Homemaker teaches you to make delicious creatures that may invade the earth - but don't worry, you can eat them! And they are the Honey Nut Creatures From Outer Space! Bon Appétit! - 91.2616
Chocolate Nut Roulade
Chocolate Nut Roulade is an incredibly delicious dish that everyone would love to have. Watch the video, learn how to make the recipe and serve it to your dear ones. They all gonna love you for the dish!! - 81.9976
Fruit And Nut Cookies
Time for some yummy and delicious Fruit and Nut Cookies especially prepared by chef Christina. The best thing about this recipe is that chef Christina learned about this cookie recipe when she was in Sicily. A great cookies recipe which will be thoroughly... - 78.0141
Raisin And Nut Cookies
Mark bakes up some cookies the Harry Potter way! These cookies are spruced up with the nuts coming through! An easy recipe to follow by Mark. See the video for more! - 77.9176
Raw Food Nut-free Crust
Yes, the raw food eaters too can have a nice pie crust now. Raw Food Nut-Free Crust is gluten free and it is made with buckwheat. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 70.7121
Holiday Nut Pie
Here I am, leaking out my family's Holiday Nut Pie recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. No other ingredient will make Holiday Nut Pie taste so yummy than nut.A lip-smacking Dessert, this Holiday Nut Pie completes your spread. Note... - 51.6338
Chocolate Nut Cake
This chocolate nut cake is a spiced and creamy chocolate cake made with added walnuts to it. baked with cake flour and flavored with a hit of vanilla, the chocolate nut cake is best frosted with marshmallow cream frosting. I love the rich and delicious tones... - 50.9058
Butterscotch make a splendid treat with just about anything. This butterscotch-nut cake proves me true. A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages. - 49.5066
1. Into a bowl, sieve the flour and baking powder. Stir in the breadcrumbs and nuts.
2. Preheat the oven using microwave plus conventional top and bottom heat.
3. Grease a microwaveable, 8-inch cake tin.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.9743
Nut Parfait Pie
Toast almonds in a 375 degree oven until golden brown.
Melt chocolate pieces in corn syrup and 1/4 cup water over low heat.
In a small mixing bowl combine sugar, 1/4 cup water, egg white, instant coffee, vanilla and lemon juice.
Beat with electric mixer... - 48.9062
Spiced Nut Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Chop the nuts and raisins on a nut board and combine in a bowl along with spices and salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and butter and... - 48.6064
Fruit, Spice And Nut Cake
Combine, mix and cook to your fancy and you can see this delicious fruit, spice and nut cake in front of your eyes. This Fruit, Spice and Nut cake recipe is an easy make. Check out for yourselves! - 48.5766
Date And Nut Cake
1) Line a 20 cm cake mould with buttered greaseproof paper.
2) Take a glass bowl and melt butter in it for 45 seconds on power.
3) Take a large bowl and whisk in eggs, sugar, vanilla essence, melted butter, flour, yeast, dates, ground almonds,... - 48.4381
Pumpkin Nut Pudding
1 In a sifter,measure flour, mashed-potato powder (not flakes), baking soda, salt and pumpkin-pie spice.
2 In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy.
3 Beat in the egg yolks, vanilla and orange peel.
3 In a 2-cup... - 48.0136
Spice Cake With Meringue Nut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
3) To this, gradually beat in the sugar until stiff and glossy.
4) Meanwhile, in another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
5) Now, mix... - 47.9868
Holiday Nut Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch tube pan with butter.
2. Grease a brown paper with butter and line it inside pan. Keep aside.
3. Pre-heat oven to 250° F.
4. With an electric blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and... - 47.8875
Chocolate Nut Party Cake
1. Butter thickly two 8-inch round layer pans, and dust with flour.
2. Scatter half the nuts over the base of each pan.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt onto stiff paper for extra lightness.
4. Beat sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until... - 47.8242
Fudge Nut Pancakes
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F and the griddle to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add butter and chocolate in it. Place over low heat and cook until both ingredients melt.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large bowl,... - 47.7835
Are you looking for a tasty Chocolate-nut Torte recipe? It is an European specialty, eaten as a Dessert. Was it you or the fragrance of Chocolate-nut Torte that you're making that has drawn me to the kitchen?, were my partner's words. - 47.7832
Christmas Nut Cake
1) In a bowl, combine fruit and whiskey. Let the fruit soak overnight.
2) Next day, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
3) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
4) To this, add eggs slowly, beating well after each addition.
5) Stir in the... - 47.6031
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, add egg yolks, mixing after each addition.
4) Gradually stir in 3 3/4 cups flour, baking powder and nutmeg, alternately with whiskey.
5) With the... - 47.5803
Mocha Nut Pie
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter and cracker crumbs.
2. Mix well and transfer to a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Spread mixture evenly to make a uniform base all around the pan, including bottom and sides. Do not spread mixture near rim... - 47.5482
Apple Nut Strudel
1. Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in center of flour and add egg, water and vegetable oil. Stir to make a sticky dough.
2. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Slap dough down onto board; pick up; continue to slap down and pick up the... - 47.5201
Nut Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Nut Pudding with Vanilla Sauce . Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Nut Pudding with Vanilla Sauce . So don't miss it! - 47.3996
Dairy Free Apple Nut Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, add the sugar, oil, eggs, flour, salt, baking powder and orange juice together.
3) Beat until smooth with an electric mixer, then stir in the nuts.
4) Peel, core and slice the apples... - 47.1826
Chocolate Nut Slices
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend sugar and shortening together to achieve a light and creamy consistency.
3. Put vanilla, egg and chocolate in the mixture and blend more.
4. Add vinegar and stir well.
5. Sieve flour, soda and... - 47.1563
Nut Coated Cake
Grease a 450 g -1 lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with grease proof paper.
Grease the paper with melted butter or vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, place the butter, lemon zest and sugar in a mixing bowl, then beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in... - 46.9416
Lemon Nut Cake
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour and baking powder.
4. Stir in nuts and raisins and set aside.
5. In a large dry bowl, beat... - 46.8274
Fruit And Nut Goodie
If you want to keep away your kids from bingeing on cookies and candies, this fruit and delight could make for a great after-school snack. Big Bear Ron shares a simple recipe to whomp up these nutritious, delicious snack at home that are truly irresistible. - 46.8009
Straw Ba Nut Ice Cream
1) With an electric mixer set at medium speed, beat the eggs till they are frothy.
2) Add sugar gradually and continue beating till the mixture is thick. Stir in vanilla and the sweetened condensed milk.
3) Combine the bananas, strawberries and pecans... - 46.7537
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 350° F
2) Take a bowl and mix the shortening and sugar creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg along with chocolate and vanilla mixing properly.
4) Sift flour along with salt and... - 46.7138
Nut Dessert Recipes By Category