- » Nut Cutlet
Nut Cutlet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut cutlet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut cutlet recipes.
1. Prepare panada combining butter, flour and milk.
2. Add grated raw onion to it and cook.
3. Mix nuts, breadcrumbs, seasonings and egg. Add cooked onion at this stage.
4. Transfer into a plate. Divide into 8 portions.
5. Let stand until cool.
6.... - 47.0669
1. Using a knife, chop nuts very finely, or pound them coarsely in a motar pestle.
2. Peel onion; chop very finely.
3. In a bowl, add hot milk, flour and butter. Mik well and make the panada sauce.
4. Heat a small saucepan, melt butter.... - 46.772
1. Make a thick sauce with flour, butter and milk. Add seasoning and flavouring.
2. Peel and grind nuts.
3. Mince onion.
4. Mix together sauce, nuts and onion and leave to cool.
5. Divide into even portions and shape on a floured board.
6. Brush with egg and... - 41.8564
Kasha Nut Cutlets
1) In a frying pan heat oil and lightly saute onion in it.
2) Mix the onions to kasha, egg and nuts or seeds.
3) Divide the mixture and shape into patties. Alternately drop by tablespoon on the heated skillet.
4) Fry on both sides until... - 36.2474
1. Put 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter into an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until melted. Stir in the flour and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
2. Gradually stir the milk into the roux. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, then whisk... - 32.0158
You May Also Like!
Vegetarian Lentil And Nut Cutlets
Cook the lentils until soft.
Chop or mince the nuts Beat the nuts, lentils and seasoning into the panada and turn out onto a floured board.
Shape into rolls and fry in shallow oil.
If liked, dip rolls into melted butter then bread- crumbs before... - 22.4942
Pine Nuts Encrusted Faux Chicken Cutlets In Gravy
This recipe is a take on the Old fashioned Country Fried Steak and Gravy. Made from absolutely natural ingredients, it is a restaurant style vegan platter that can score with individuals committed to healthy eating too. It is easy to make and at the same time... - 82.4963
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets With Fruit And Walnuts
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the turkev lightly in the seasoned flour, reserving the excess.
2 Thinly slice the onion. Cut the apple into bite-size pieces.
3 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1... - 39.4827
Billed Carrot Cutlets
1. Mash the soybeans with a potato masher until smooth. Stir in carrot, salt, cashews, and dill.
2. Shape the mixture into cutlet shapes. Dip into the egg and coat with the wheat germ.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the cutlets and fry quickly until... - 31.7823
Salmon Cutlets With Basil Sauce
1.Place fish cutlets in a glass dish and season with pepper to taste.
2.To make sauce, place basil leaves, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, Parmesan and pine nuts in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
3.Spoon half the basil sauce over... - 37.5244
Cashew Lamb Cutlets
Wash and pat dry the cutlets.
Combine the nuts, cheese and bread crumbs in a small mixing bowl.
Dip the cutlets in the melted butter then dredge through the crumb mixture.
Place into a small casserole dish.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 45-50... - 27.9001
Rice And Walnut Cutlets
Wash the rice and cook in enough water to cover until tender.
Add the nuts, herb, breadcrumbs, curry powder, onion and seasoning and allow to cool.
Shape into cutlets and fry in deep oil until browned.
Makes about 12 cutlets.
Serve with parsley sauce. - 27.6102
Curried Turkey Cutlets With Fruit
1. Place prunes in a saucepan and cover with orange juice. Let soak for 30 minutes until plump.
2. In the meantime, place each turkey cutlet between plastic sheet and use a mallet or meat tenderizing hammer to flatten the cutlet into 1/4 inch... - 48.1468
Grilled Cutlets Of Hake Or Cod
Brush the fish on one side with butter and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Put under a hot grill and cook until golden brown.
Turn over, brush with butter, season lightly and sprinkle with cheese.
Continue cooking until brown and tender.
Meanwhile,... - 32.9489
Pork Cutlet With Apple Rice And Orange Butter Sauce
Pound the cutlets very thin with a meat mallet.
Place 4 tbsp (60 ml) of rice on each, fold in the ends and roll together.
Blend the egg with the milk.
Dust the cutlets with flour.
Dip into the egg, dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet,... - 41.0984