- » Nut Cookie
Nut Cookie Recipes
Nut cookie is made with nuts. The nuts used depend upon the recipe and also upon personal preference. The nuts generally used in cookie recipe include pecan nuts, almonds, walnuts, peanuts (shelled), macadamia nuts ... More »
Crisp Almond Cookies
Sweeten up this Christmas with almond cookies that are sure to make Santa and his team smile. Four simple ingredients combine to create this more-ish cookies. Relax with a cup of coffee with this crisp almond cookies and make sure you keep these tasty cookies... - 143.859
Butter Pecan Cookie
Won't you like to bake some butter pecan cookie in your kitchen. Check out this fantastic video that shows one of the easiest cookie recipes. The cookie would surely turn out to be moist and melt in your mouth. Have a great snack time with coffee or pack up... - 140.672
Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
All you egg haters out there, you are gonna love this Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies recipe video. These 'oh-so-posh' cookies go well with tea or even coffee. Enjoy the goodness of almonds in these cookies! - 139.433
Almond And Date Cookies With Raspberry Sauce
Why not try some delicious almond and date cookies with a flavorful twist of raspberry sauce. Watch this amazing video that displays a wonderful recipe for some energy packed cookies. Raspberry sauce adds a great fruity twist to the taste. This video is... - 134.284
Fat Burning Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray, with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, vanilla protein powder, baking powder and ground cinnamon together.
4. In another medium sized bowl, mix the cottage cheese,... - 130.728
Gluten Free Moroccan Peanut Cookie
Are you on a gluten free diet? Here is an amazing video that shows you how to make a gluten free Moroccan peanut cookie. The original recipe has flour, but is a flourless version for the people who are following a gluten free diet. Try out this super easy... - 129.751
Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookies are an all time favorite! The are crunchy and absolutely divine. They are also very easy to make. - 128.89
From the Bloodroot restaurant cookbook these vegan chocolate shortbread cookies are easy to make and simply delicious. Just mix, roll, refrigerate, and bake. If Toni the non-baker can do it so can you. - 128.259
Vegan Almond Cookies
It’s sad to see kids at a party not having their favorite cake or cookie just because they are allergic to milk products or gluten. Here is a nice vegan and gluten-free almond cookie recipe to serve for vegan kids and kids who are allergic. Weelicious host... - 127.351
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 121.658
All Aboard Cookies
Toasted coconut, pecans, almonds, chocolate, candied pineapple, and candied papaya come together to make a cookie you will want to come back to again and again! - 116.526
Betty's Pecan Sandies (grandson Carter Helps)
Kids at home? Try the cookie recipe shown in this video. Creamy and crunchy, these cookies are easy to be made and can be prepared in various shapes too! Surprise your kids by making a lot this evening. - 105.935
Carob Almond Raisin Cookies
1. In a food processor, pulse almonds coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pulsed almonds, carob powder, raisins, vanilla extract and seasalt.
3. Add almond butter and knead it with hands well.
4. Take small portions of this dough at a time and make... - 98.3132
Organic Macadamia Nutty Coconut Cookies
Would like to enjoy a romantic afternoon with some gourmet tea and fresh homemade cookies - well that is going to be most awesome way to spend quality time with your dear ones. Watch this video, to learn the easy recipe of Macadamia nutty coconut cookies.... - 96.8186
Simple And Sumptuous Brown-eyed Cookies
If you are looking for fancy cookies to deck up your holiday platter, this praline brown-eyed cookies is what you need. This luxurious cookie is easy to make, as Betty shows you in the video. It's so elegant and sumptuous that you will love it. Stream the... - 95.1842
Organic Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookies - are you too fond of these cookies? Well here is an easy recipe which will guide you through the process of baking. The chef in this video uses all organic ingredients, so you can be rest assured about the health content. - 94.4508
Chocolate Orange Almond Cookies
Chocolate Orange Almond Cookies are amazingly tasty. I really urge you to make them, they are incredibly simple. I put together a simple cookie mixture with some orange zest and juice in it, bake them and then dip one half in delicous chocolate orange. Try it... - 84.5994
Holiday Almond Cookies For Kids
Here is a great recipe for a healthy cookie. These almond cookies are great to make with your kids and you both will love them. Treats such as these cookies are fun, beautiful to look at and easy to make with your kids. I'm thrilled that I can finally share... - 67.6639
Chinese Almond Cookies
Would you like to try some really tasty and healthy Chinese Almond Cookies today? These are quite easy to make and need zero cooking. Watch this video to learn how you can make these at home. - 65.8907
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. With a pastry blender or two knives thoroughly blend together butter, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, the 1 cup flour, pumpkin pie spice and ginger.
3. Pat into a greased, shallow 8 x 12-inch pan and bake in... - 48.766
Almond Flour Crescents
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating thoroughly after adding each of... - 47.6477
Combine molasses, honey, lard, and sugar in heavy saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat and cook, while stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to foam and bubble.
Remove from heat and let cool 15 minutes.
In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, salt,... - 47.351
Almond Flavored Pecan Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk the whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour and baking powder together.
4) Then cut in butter with a pastry blender until the... - 47.2351
Rob Boy Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Cream shortening with salt, spices, and brown sugar.
3) Beat in milk and eggs and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Take greased baking sheet and drop the mixture over it.
5) Bake for 12-15... - 46.7777
Almond Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add brown sugar, egg, almond extract, oil, and water and beat to a smooth mixture. Work in almonds.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the batter, 1... - 46.7759
Chocolate in any form is welcome. The yummy rich creamy chocolate tastes heavenly combined with just about anything. If you are a chocoholic , this choco-walnut drops is for you. A rich bit of chocolate....yummmmmm - 46.686
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets and keep aside till required.
3. Prepare the frosting in a medium bowl of a mixer by tipping in the confectioner-€™s sugar. Add the egg whites to the sugar and beat well till... - 46.5752
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. In large bowl, with portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, sugar, whole egg and almond extract until very light and fluffy.
4. On sheet of waxed paper,... - 46.288
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour and salt, sifting them together
3) Take another bowl and add butter,lard and sugar, creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add the... - 46.0504
1. In a bowl cream shortening until light and fluffy. Add blended artificial sweetener, vanilla and orange juice to it.
2. Now, add mixed together flour, baking powder, grated orange rind, salt and mix well to make dough.
3. Allow the dough to... - 45.4973
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter and shortening. Cream well.
4. Add almond extract and eggs... - 45.4957
Soft Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a large sized bowl, combine 2 cups sugar, lemon peel and almonds. Mix well.
3. Add eggs and mix well using a wooden spoon till combined.
4. Divide prepared mixture into 4 equal portions.
5. Dust... - 45.0674
Cream shortening and sugar together; add egg.
Mix flour and baking soda.
Add with almond extract and syrup to first mixture and mix until smooth.
Break off a small piece of dough and roll into a ball on greased cookie sheet.
Continue until all dough has been... - 44.9011
Nut Cookie Tarts
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this Nut Cookie Tarts? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this Nut Cookie Tarts is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 44.5696
Ice Box Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar
3. Add the eggs and the rest of the ingredients with the cream of tartar well mixed into the flour
4. Chill the dough
5. Shape the dough into a rectangle... - 44.4592
Force the hard-boiled egg yolks through a fine-mesh sieve and beat until light and airy with 3/4 cup (80 g) sifted powdered sugar and the butter.
Add the vanilla sugar, salt, and sifted flour and thoroughly knead all these ingredients together.
Let the dough... - 44.271
Spiced Almond Crescents
Cream the butter with the sugar, then add the egg, grated rind of 1/4 lemon, and the spices.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Grind the hazelnuts.
Add them to the flour along with the bread crumbs and quickly blend with the butter mixture to form a dough.
Allow to... - 44.2214
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
Cream butter and granulated sugar in large bowl until smooth.
Beat in egg, melted... - 44.1737
Nut Cookie Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift flour, salt and soda together.
3) Cream in margarine and add oats and nuts to the mixture.
4) Stir in sugar and blend it in well.
5) Add egg and flavoring and beat the mixture... - 43.996
Cream margarine until light and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually and continue creaming.
Add egg and beat well.
Add honey and almond extract.
Stir in flour sifted with soda.
Form dough into 1-inch balls and put on greased cookie sheet.
Flatten to about 1/4 inch... - 43.891
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Grease 2 baking sheets with the vegetable shortening.
3) Sift the baking soda and flour together and keep aside.
4) Cream the peanut butter, brown sugar and butter together until pale and fluffy.
5)... - 43.8733
Easy Pinwheel Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets
3. In a small saucepan, place all the filling ingredients and mix well
4. Cook this over medium heat while stirring for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set the pan on a bowl... - 43.7272
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the icing sugar and add the vanilla and almond extract.
Sift together the flour and cream of tartar.
Work into the creamed mixture along with the nuts.
Sprinkle the water on the dough and, using your... - 43.6614
Pecan Cookie Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter until soft, add 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, salt, nutmeg and vanilla and continue creaming until thoroughly mixed.
3. Stir in flour and pecans and shape dough into small... - 43.5897
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg, vanilla and almonds both grounded and extract,... - 43.5897
Applesauce-Raisin Cookies is an irresistible snack recipe. The deadly combination of applesauce and raisins is something you would never want to miss out on! - 43.5396
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Mix ground almonds with sugar and vanilla.
Moisten with egg white until evenly combined.
Add flour and gather mixture together with fingertips.
Divide into "nut-sized" pieces.
With lightly floured hands, roll into small cigar shapes... - 43.3612
Place butter, shortening, syrup, and sugar in top part of double boiler; bring to boil over direct heat and remove from heat immediately.
Blend in flour mixed with nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet covered with... - 43.0957
Drop Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour with salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat egg whites with egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually add brown sugar and beat thoroughly.
4. Blend in vanilla, nuts, oil, and flour.
5. Using a... - 42.9227
Oat Peanut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F (190Â°C).
2) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add the eggs to the mix (one at a time) and beat well
3) While stirring, pour in the vanilla essence
4) Sift together... - 41.3649
Wooden Spoon Cookies
These Wooden Spoon Cookies are simply terrific ! Try these crunchy alomnd bakes for dessert or for an afternoon snack and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for these Wooden Spoon Cookies are welcome ! - 41.2281
Persimmon Drop Cookies
Stir baking soda into persimmon puree and let stand for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar; beat in egg, then stir in persimmon mixture.
Stir in flour mixture to form a... - 40.6756
Combine butter, vegetable shortening, corn syrup, and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Mix in flour and nuts.
Drop batter by rounded teaspoons onto a greased and floured cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
Bake at 325° F.
for 8 to 10... - 40.2752
Pine Nut Drops
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Mix the eggs and sugar in the top of a double boiler over hot water. Keep beating it until the mixture is slightly warm
3) Once done, take it out and continue beating until it cools and... - 40.139
Easy Spritz Cookies
1. Set out cookie sheets.
2. Sift flour and salt together and set aside.
3. Cream butter and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition.
5. Thoroughly beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
6. Blend... - 39.981
Choc Almond Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Place almonds into the pre-heated oven and brown them evenly.
3) Grind the browned almonds properly.
4) Take a double boiler and place chocolate on top of hot... - 39.9062
Beat the shortening and brown sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs.
Mix the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk, mixing well after each addition.
Roll 1/8 inch thick on a floured... - 39.8077
Orange-nut Refrigerator Cookies
Orange-Nut Refrigerator Cookies is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of fruit and nuts will get you a lot of compliments for your creativity. - 39.7628
1) In a bowl place the flour, then finely chop and add the almonds.
2) In another bowl cream the butter, sugar and almond extract until fluffy, then gently stir in the flour mixture.
3) Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place twelve over a 12-inch... - 39.7003
Preheat oven to 375Â° F. (moderate).
Cream butter, shortening and sugar with vanilla until light and fluffy.
Blend in flour gradually.
Add nuts and mix well.
Pinch off small balls of dough.
Roll into finger lengths and shape into crescents.
Bake on lightly... - 39.6051
You are sure gonna love this rich Almond cookies made with pure almond extract. These almond cookies are so lovely that they can be gifted too! - 39.4748
Almond Lace Cookies
Almond lace cookies….yumm. A delicious batch of cookies straight out of your kitchen oven. Yes, you can treat your family and friends to tasty crunchy freshly baked cookies with this simple and easy recipe. - 38.8853
Banana Nut Cookies
Sift together dry ingredients.
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly, add eggs, flavorings and beat well.
Add banana alternately with dry ingredients.
Stir in chopped nuts.
Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350Â°F. 15 minutes. - 37.7399
In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
Beat well together then add the beaten eggs slowly beating well again.
Mix together the sifted dry ingredients, nuts and the dates and knead everything together.
Make small balls, as they will... - 37.2887
Mix shortening, brown sugar and eggs together thoroughly.
Stir in flour, soda, cinnamon and cloves.
Then stir in raisins, chopped nuts and citrus fruit mix.
Mix all ingredients together.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on greased cookie... - 37.2732
Rosy Rock Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift dry ingredients except oats together into large bowl.
Add shortening, egg, and soup.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes (300 strokes with a spoon), scraping sides and bottom of bowl constantly.
Stir in oats, raisins, and... - 37.267
Have egg whites at room temperature.
Add lemon juice and vanilla.
Beat to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating till very stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
Gently fold in almonds and lemon peel.
Drop from teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet,... - 36.8267
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Add flour and salt, mixing to form soft dough.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Dip in slightly beaten egg white and roll in chopped nuts.
Place about 1 inch apart on... - 36.5361
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars till fluffy, beat eggs into it as well
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour, salt and baking soda together and blend this mixture into the creamed mixture along with nuts
3. Drop spoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet,... - 36.3582
Cookies Bake While You Sleep
Beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and beat 2 minutes.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well each time.
Fold in nuts, chocolate chips and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on to foil covered cookie sheet.
Heat oven to 350°,put... - 35.5987
To the stiffly beaten egg whites add sugar and lemon peel.
Reserve 1/3 of the mixture for top of cookies.
Add almonds and cinnamon and chill.
Roll 1/2' thick on a surface covered with confectioner's sugar.
Cut with a star cutter.
Top each with some of the... - 35.1188
Nut Refrigerator Cookies
Put first 5 Ingredients In mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Combine flour and soda: add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in nuts.
Press dough very firmly together into a roll 2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in double thickness of waxed paper, twisting ends... - 35.1168
Cream the butter and 1/2 cup of sugar until well-blended.
Add the flour.
Chill this mixture in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Form the mixture into long rolls about 1/2 inch in diameter.
Cut these rolls into 3-inch lengths.
Place them on a... - 34.8802
Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and add the yolks.
Add eggs and vanilla extract to creamed mixture; next add the nuts, then the dry ingredients.
Roll into small balls and place on greased cookie sheets.
Flatten... - 34.4248
Fast Holiday Drops
Soak gelatin in milk for 5 minutes; heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved and mixture boils.
Remove from heat and quickly add remaining ingredients.
Beat with a wooden spoon until mixture is thick enough to drop from a teaspoon onto waxed paper.
Makes 24... - 34.0371
Spritz cookies are popular cookies that are made often in America, especially around christmas. Simply baked with flour, butter, eggs and sugar along with vanilla extract, the spritz cookie is a houehold favorite at most families. - 33.67
No-bake Choco-nut Drop Cookies
You'll simply love this No-Bake Choco-Nut Drop Cookies. A delicious No-Bake Choco-Nut Drop Cookies will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 33.6529
Wheaties Nut Drops
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix shortening, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Blend shortening and flour mixtures.
Stir in nuts.
Carefully fold in... - 33.5722
Crispy Nut Cookies
Cream butter and sugars, add eggs, and beat well.
Sift salt and soda in with flour.
Add broken nuts last.
Roll into three long rolls, wrap in waxed paper, and put in refrigerator overnight.
Cut into thin slices next morning.
Bake on lightly greased cookie... - 32.6468
Triticale Nut Drops
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine eggs, oil, honey and vanilla.
Combine flour, salt, spices and nuts, and add to liquid ingredients.
Drop by teaspoon onto buttered cookie sheet, press flat with the bottom of a glass which has been dipped in water, and top with... - 32.5959
Cream butter, honey, and vanilla until light.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill until firm, several hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Shape small pieces of chilled dough into tiny rolls.
Twist into crescents and place on ungreased... - 32.4868
Holiday Hickory Drops
Cream together shortening and brown sugar replacement until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Combine cake flour and baking powder in sifter, and add alternately with milk to the creamed mixture.
Fold in vanilla and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased... - 32.4812
Pine Nut Cookies
In a bowl, cream together butter, 1/3 cup of the sugar, vanilla, and anise seed.
Mix in flour and pine nuts.
Shape dough into 1 tablespoon-size balls, pressing firmly so balls hold their shape.
Place balls about 1 inch apart on 2 ungreased 10 by 15-inch... - 32.3783
Walnut-Spice Cookies is an easy yet delicious snack recipe. Try this Walnut-Spice Cookies; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 32.2153
Pine Nut Cookies
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large bowl of an electric mixer beat eggs and sugar until light and lemon-colored and mixture leaves a thick trail when beaters are lifted, 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt and vanilla extract.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls 1 inch... - 32.1024
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat diet margarine and sugar replacement in medium bowl until creamy; beat in orange juice, vanilla extract and lemon rind. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour and baking powder; blend thoroughly. Stir in... - 31.8529
Sorghum Nut Cookies
Combine all ingredients in the order given, stirring after each addition.
Mix well to make a stiff dough.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 25 minutes at 325Â°. - 31.6535
Wooden Spoon Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two large cookie sheets.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, combine ground almonds, butter, sugar, flour, and cream. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts. Keep mixture warm over very low heat.
3. Drop... - 31.5206
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl, using electric mixer, cream margarine with sugar until light and fluffy; add sifted ingredients and... - 31.139
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Add honey gradually.
Blend in nuts, flour, salt and ginger.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add unsweetened fruit juice; if too thin, more flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto oiled cookie... - 30.8657
Hickory Nut Drops
Cream shortening and sugar together until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time beating thoroughly after each addition.
Sift flour and baking powder together and add alternately with the milk to the creamed mixture.
Fold in vanilla and nuts.
Drop from teaspoon onto... - 30.6432
Nut Cookies (dolce Di Noci)
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Ad d eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla and mix well.
Stir in sifted flour and nuts.
Shape into small rolls the size of a finger and place on a greased cookie... - 30.3241
Peanut Or Nut Cookies
Chop nuts very fine.
Beat eggs until light; add the sugar gradually & continue beating until mixture is creamy.
Add flour, salt & baking powder sifted together; then add chopped nuts.
Drop on greased pan and bake in a moderate oven (350 degrees) for about 10... - 29.0273
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Stir together icing sugar, almonds, caster sugar, lemon juice and egg whites to the consistency of short pastry.
2. Place dough between sheets of plastic food wrap and roll out to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick. Cut out shapes... - 28.643
Beat butter until softened.
Add sugar and cream well.
Add flour and nuts; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Place on cookie sheets.
Bake at 325Â°F 15 to 20 minutes.
While still warm, coat with confectioners' sugar. - 28.5117
Melt candy in microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Stirring after each minute.
Stir and add milk and stir.
Pour into 10 x 15 x 1 inch pan which has been sprayed with Pam.
Chill for 1 hour.
Cut into squares.
Can substitute any other color except... - 28.2449
1. In a medium bowl, beat flour, butter, cream cheese, and salt with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Scoop up level measuring tablespoons of dough and roll into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Using a ringer dipped in... - 27.6455
Ugly But Good Nut Cookies
Preheat the oven to 275°F.
Lightly grease two baking sheets, or line them 'with parchment paper.
Beat the egg whites and salt in a bowl with a handheld electric mixer until foamy.
As you continue beating, add the sugar gradually, until it is all incorporated... - 27.3461
Nut Cookie Crust
Mix margarine and brown sugar in large bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients until moist and crumbly.
Press mixture against bottom and side of un-greased pie plate, 9 x 1 1/2 inches, building up 1/2-inch edge. - 26.7626
Nut Cookie Recipes By Category