- » Nut Cookie
Nut Cookie Recipes
Nut cookie is made with nuts. The nuts used depend upon the recipe and also upon personal preference. The nuts generally used in cookie recipe include pecan nuts, almonds, walnuts, peanuts (shelled), macadamia nuts ... More »
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Crisp Almond Cookies
Sweeten up this Christmas with almond cookies that are sure to make Santa and his team smile. Four simple ingredients combine to create this more-ish cookies. Relax with a cup of coffee with this crisp almond cookies and make sure you keep these tasty cookies... - 134.305
Fat Burning Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray, with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, vanilla protein powder, baking powder and ground cinnamon together.
4. In another medium sized bowl, mix the cottage cheese,... - 129.175
Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookies are an all time favorite! The are crunchy and absolutely divine. They are also very easy to make. - 128.992
Gluten Free Moroccan Peanut Cookie
Are you on a gluten free diet? Here is an amazing video that shows you how to make a gluten free Moroccan peanut cookie. The original recipe has flour, but is a flourless version for the people who are following a gluten free diet. Try out this super easy... - 128.635
Sweet Severed Finger Cookies
1. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 325F (350F for high altitude baking).
2. Select about 60 almond slices for use as fingernails; set aside. Place remaining almonds in the bowl of a food processor and... - 121.28
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 120.498
Vegan Almond Cookies
It’s sad to see kids at a party not having their favorite cake or cookie just because they are allergic to milk products or gluten. Here is a nice vegan and gluten-free almond cookie recipe to serve for vegan kids and kids who are allergic. Weelicious host... - 119.943
Homemade Wheat-free Almond Cookies
Fond of cookies? here's a great recipe that is easy to make, delicious and simple at the same time. Watch this video to find out how you can replicate this recipe in your own kitchen. You are sure to love it. - 116.366
Organic Macadamia Nutty Coconut Cookies
Would like to enjoy a romantic afternoon with some gourmet tea and fresh homemade cookies - well that is going to be most awesome way to spend quality time with your dear ones. Watch this video, to learn the easy recipe of Macadamia nutty coconut cookies.... - 116.039
Almond And Date Cookies With Raspberry Sauce
Why not try some delicious almond and date cookies with a flavorful twist of raspberry sauce. Watch this amazing video that displays a wonderful recipe for some energy packed cookies. Raspberry sauce adds a great fruity twist to the taste. This video is... - 115.032
Snowball Cookies With Pecans
Snowball Cookies with Pecans are one of my favorite cookies that my Mom makes every Christmas. With the holidays nearing, it put me in the mood for baking. Mom shared her Snowball Cookie recipe with me and it is so easy to make. With just a few simple... - 113.052
Peanut Butter Blossoms Cookie
Want to impress your guest this festive season then you should try out these peanut butter blossom cookie. These cookie are super quick to make and the chef here makes them look all the more simple with easy set of instructions. The best part is though these... - 110.125
Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
All you egg haters out there, you are gonna love this Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies recipe video. These 'oh-so-posh' cookies go well with tea or even coffee. Enjoy the goodness of almonds in these cookies! - 109.775
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet.
3. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together, reserving some sugar to coat the cookies.
4. Form small balls dip in sugar and place on a baking tray... - 109.315
No Bake Cookies (chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter)
Want to try some authentic cookies?? These Chocolate Flavoured Peanut Butter Oat Cookies definitely fall into the plain-but-surprisingly-flavorful category. A combination of oatmeal and peanut butter brings a wonderful texture, chewiness, and moisture to the... - 108.715
Organic Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookies - are you too fond of these cookies? Well here is an easy recipe which will guide you through the process of baking. The chef in this video uses all organic ingredients, so you can be rest assured about the health content. - 108.563
Betty's Pecan Sandies (grandson Carter Helps)
Kids at home? Try the cookie recipe shown in this video. Creamy and crunchy, these cookies are easy to be made and can be prepared in various shapes too! Surprise your kids by making a lot this evening. - 107.924
Almond Tea Cookies: Cookie Jar
Kids love 'em! This is a fine video illustrating how to prepare almond flavor shortbread cookies. A great tea time snack and an all- time favorite among the little ones. Baked to perfection, these are not over cooked and remain very chewy on the inside and... - 107.164
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a nice change from the chocolate chip cookies you're used to making. The sweet bananas in the recipe enable you to use less sugar, and the peanut butter and chopped peanuts add a bit of protein usually missing... - 107.134
All Aboard Cookies
Toasted coconut, pecans, almonds, chocolate, candied pineapple, and candied papaya come together to make a cookie you will want to come back to again and again! - 106.844
Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies
These easy-to-make, gluten free cookies have a double dose of heart-healthy walnuts. Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies have both finely ground walnuts in the cookie dough as well as a sprinkling of chopped walnuts on top. The apricot jam is sure to brighten... - 106.211
Butter Pecan Cookies
These Gluten-Free Butter Pecan Cookies are not only delicious, they’re also very easy to throw together. With just a few basic ingredients, these scrumptious cookies mimic the flavor of butter pecan ice cream. And considering the high price of gluten free... - 105.071
Vegetarian Whole Wheat Almond Cookie
Most Indians and vegetarians have difficulty finding vegetarian cookie recipes. So, Indian Chef Manjula is showing is cookie recipe which is eggless, yet delicious, soft and crunchy. All it requires is making a dough and making small flat biscuits, rest is... - 101.652
Carob Almond Raisin Cookies
1. In a food processor, pulse almonds coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pulsed almonds, carob powder, raisins, vanilla extract and seasalt.
3. Add almond butter and knead it with hands well.
4. Take small portions of this dough at a time and make... - 98.5142
Delicious Swedish Dream Cookie
1. In a large bowl, sift flour, ammonium carbonate, and salt. Set aside.
2. In blender, drop butter and blend until creamy.
3. Pour vanilla in blender, and whisk well.
4. Reduce the speed of blender, and gradually add sugar in it. Beat well.
5.... - 97.3215
Butter Pecan Cookie
Won't you like to bake some butter pecan cookie in your kitchen. Check out this fantastic video that shows one of the easiest cookie recipes. The cookie would surely turn out to be moist and melt in your mouth. Have a great snack time with coffee or pack up... - 95.8317
Simple And Sumptuous Brown-eyed Cookies
If you are looking for fancy cookies to deck up your holiday platter, this praline brown-eyed cookies is what you need. This luxurious cookie is easy to make, as Betty shows you in the video. It's so elegant and sumptuous that you will love it. Stream the... - 93.5299
Christmas Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
3. In a bowl mix eggs and brown sugar, whisk well.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and whisk again for a few minutes.
5. Drop scoopfuls out the batter... - 92.6809
Holiday Almond Cookies For Kids
Here is a great recipe for a healthy cookie. These almond cookies are great to make with your kids and you both will love them. Treats such as these cookies are fun, beautiful to look at and easy to make with your kids. I'm thrilled that I can finally share... - 67.7319
Chinese Almond Cookies
Would you like to try some really tasty and healthy Chinese Almond Cookies today? These are quite easy to make and need zero cooking. Watch this video to learn how you can make these at home. - 64.2598
Almond Refrigerator Cookies
Crunchy and delicious! My favorite tea time snack...Almond Refrigerator Cookies! These delicious cookies have done the rounds in the family since what seems like forever!! Make sure you have a nice fresh lot of almonds to make this. - 53.139
An evening cup of tea or coffee is not as enjoyable without a great accompaniment. These Spice Cookies are a great choice. Flavored with cinnamon, cloves, ginger and cardamom, these cookies are unique in taste. The sugar and cream well-balances the taste of... - 52.8058
1) Take a bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg, almond extract and vanilla and nicely whisk all of them.
2) Now add flour,baking powder and salt to the mixture, fold and beat well.
3) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the... - 51.8491
Lace Cookies look so attractive that you can't help eating them. Here is a very simple and easy methods to make lace cookies for you. The recipe is very basic and allows for many variations. Try this lace cookies recipe at home. - 51.0863
Crisp Almond Cookies
These cookies always turn out great!! Almond Cookies are a good option for a snack. Crisp and crunchy, I sometimes like to serve it over ice cream too. Try it! - 50.666
Crisp Almond Cookies
Almond Cookies is a delicious cookie that I just cant seem to get enough of. My family loves these tasty cookies and finishes a newly baked batch of Almond Cookies in minutes!! Try them, I am sure you will love it too! - 50.618
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. With a pastry blender or two knives thoroughly blend together butter, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, the 1 cup flour, pumpkin pie spice and ginger.
3. Pat into a greased, shallow 8 x 12-inch pan and bake in... - 50.6073
Almond Refrigerator Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar to a creamy consistency.
3. Put egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Sieve flour, salt, soda and cinnamon and stir the dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
5. Put almonds and... - 48.9427
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to achieve a creamy consistency.
3. Put syrup in the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, spices, salt, pepper and soda together.
5. Put the dry flour mixture and... - 48.8671
Nettie Hanna's Drop Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar.
3) Add the eggs to the mixture and blend well.
4) Add the soda and water mixture.
5) Combine together the spices, salt and flour.
6) Add the raisins... - 48.5674
These light, crisp biscuits are perfect served with afternoon tea or coffee.
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk and rum.
Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and almonds... - 48.5404
Almond Flour Crescents
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating thoroughly after adding each of... - 48.3786
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a pan, heat molasses to the boiling point.
3) Take off heat and add sugar and margarine.
4) Mix all dry ingredients together.
5) Stir into molasses mixture.
6) By using a teaspoon, drop on cookie... - 48.3434
Rob Boy Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Cream shortening with salt, spices, and brown sugar.
3) Beat in milk and eggs and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Take greased baking sheet and drop the mixture over it.
5) Bake for 12-15... - 48.3075
Crisp Almond Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Take a heavy saucepan, blend together butter, sugar, cream and 1/8 teaspoon soda.
3. Cook the mixture on low flame by stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Let the mixture boil for... - 48.2248
Brazil Nut Swedish Cookies
Brazil Nut Swedish Cookies are something I looked forward to whenever iv visit mum for tea. Here's a truly awesome and enjoyably delicious recipe for Brazil Nut Swedish Cookies from my mum's scrapbook! Try it out and enjoy! - 48.0276
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Blend flour with sugar, soda, and salt.
3) Cut and blend in shortening.
4) Stir in egg, milk, and extract.
5) Shape balls with the dough.
6) Take an ungreased cookie sheet and arrange the dough balls two... - 47.9252
1) Moderately heat oven to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method, cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat in sugar till fluffy.
5) Beat egg, rum and vanilla extract.
6) In a medium bowl mix thoroughly... - 47.8676
1) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
2) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F (190°C).
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating and add egg and almond... - 47.6741
In a small bowl, thoroughly mix boiling water and cocoa; set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter and vanilla.
Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolk; beat thoroughly.
Stir in cocoa... - 47.4891
Almond Flavored Cookies
1. Take a large bowl, melt butter for about 30 seconds, stir in sugar and egg and whisk to a creamy and fluffy mixture.
2. Stir in soda, cream of tartar, almond extract and sifted flour and mix thoroughly.
3. Using the mixture, make 1 inch balls.
4.... - 47.3958
1. In a bowl cream shortening until light and fluffy. Add blended artificial sweetener, vanilla and orange juice to it.
2. Now, add mixed together flour, baking powder, grated orange rind, salt and mix well to make dough.
3. Allow the dough to... - 47.3415
Almond Cookie Strips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix sugar and shortening to a creamy, fluffy and light mixture. Add marmalade, almonds and egg.
3. Sieve flour with salt and baking powder and blend well with the shortening mixture.
4. Take a 9” greased... - 47.3051
Walnut Crescent Cookies From Pozsony
1 For the dough: In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the milk .
2 Let stand 5 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
3 In a standing heavy-duty mixer fitted with the paddle blade, beat the butter on high speed until light in color,... - 47.2538
Chocolate in any form is welcome. The yummy rich creamy chocolate tastes heavenly combined with just about anything. If you are a chocoholic , this choco-walnut drops is for you. A rich bit of chocolate....yummmmmm - 47.2049
Almond Flavored Pecan Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk the whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour and baking powder together.
4) Then cut in butter with a pastry blender until the... - 47.1838
You definitely wouldnâ€™t want to miss Lace Cookies. This wonderfully delicious cookies are a favorite addition to my Birthday party menu! What are you waiting for? Save this excellent Lace Cookies recipe. - 47.1308
Combine molasses, honey, lard, and sugar in heavy saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat and cook, while stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to foam and bubble.
Remove from heat and let cool 15 minutes.
In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, salt,... - 47.0984
Nut Cookie Tarts
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this Nut Cookie Tarts? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this Nut Cookie Tarts is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 46.7626
1. Mix together flour, soda and spices and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat together margarine, sugar and egg whites.
3. Put in flour mixture and beat until combined.
4. Mix in KELLOGG'S COMMON SENSE Oat Bran cereal.
5. Onto... - 46.7422
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets and keep aside till required.
3. Prepare the frosting in a medium bowl of a mixer by tipping in the confectioner-€™s sugar. Add the egg whites to the sugar and beat well till... - 46.6223
I have always loved these crispy and crunchy bite of Golden Nuggets. Try out this recipe for Golden Nuggets and you too are sure to love this delicious mid-day pick-me-up! - 46.5429
To make Pecan Cookies I, lightly grease several baking sheets.
Sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and the spices into a bowl.
Stir in the chopped pecans.
Beat the butter with the sugars until very soft, light and fluffy.
Beat in the corn syrup,... - 46.4373
Cream the butter with the sugar.
Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
Stir in the molasses, orange juice, and rind; mix well.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
Add to the creamed mixture, stirring until blended.
Chill the dough... - 46.3014
Chunky Almond Cookies
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Sift together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and spices.
Mix them well with the butter mixture.
Last, add the chopped almonds.
Chill the dough for at least 2 hours.
Shape the dough into rounds, rolling it between... - 46.1943
Almond Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add brown sugar, egg, almond extract, oil, and water and beat to a smooth mixture. Work in almonds.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the batter, 1... - 46.1222
Peanut Oaties Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Mix butter and peanut butter, creaming them well and beat in sugar and egg.
3) Combine together the dry ingredients and add to the egg mixture.
4) Oil a cookie sheet and drop the mixture... - 46.0806
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. In large bowl, with portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, sugar, whole egg and almond extract until very light and fluffy.
4. On sheet of waxed paper,... - 46.0451
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
Cream butter and granulated sugar in large bowl until smooth.
Beat in egg, melted... - 46.0197
Ice Box Cookies
Cream margarine, honey and extracts.
Add egg and beat well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Roll dough into a long cylinder 2 1/2" in diameter.
Cover and freeze 2 hours.
Remove from freezer and immediately slice into 24 cookies.
Place on a lightly greased... - 46.0071
Applesauce-Raisin Cookies is an irresistible snack recipe. The deadly combination of applesauce and raisins is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.9654
Nut Cookie Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift flour, salt and soda together.
3) Cream in margarine and add oats and nuts to the mixture.
4) Stir in sugar and blend it in well.
5) Add egg and flavoring and beat the mixture... - 45.7384
Cream shortening and sugar together; add egg.
Mix flour and baking soda.
Add with almond extract and syrup to first mixture and mix until smooth.
Break off a small piece of dough and roll into a ball on greased cookie sheet.
Continue until all dough has been... - 45.7292
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour and salt, sifting them together
3) Take another bowl and add butter,lard and sugar, creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add the... - 45.6658
Soft Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a large sized bowl, combine 2 cups sugar, lemon peel and almonds. Mix well.
3. Add eggs and mix well using a wooden spoon till combined.
4. Divide prepared mixture into 4 equal portions.
5. Dust... - 45.6474
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter and shortening. Cream well.
4. Add almond extract and eggs... - 45.3073
Almond Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well.
Cream 1 cup sugar and margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add milk, extracts, and egg white; beat well.
Combine flour, almonds,... - 45.2914
Quick Drop Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
Mix together salad oil and sugar.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla extract.
Add flour mixture all at once, mixing well.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto lightly greased cookie... - 45.1636
Combine nuts, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda until well blended.
Beat sugar and eggs in medium bowl of electric mixer until foamy and light.
Add butter and shortening and mix until fluffy.
Add extracts and blend well.
Add nut mixture and... - 45.1128
Almond Sugar Cookies
Almond Sugar Cookies is a crunchy treat and is liked by kids. These Almond Sugar Cookies are pretty easy to prepare too. Just give this yummy-n-crunchy Almond Sugar Cookies a try. - 44.7479
Peanut Drop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, and baking powder.
3. In a container of food processor, add eggs, vanilla, milk, butter and sugar and blend them by running the STIR blade for a minute.
4. Stop motor and... - 44.6881
Drop Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour with salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat egg whites with egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually add brown sugar and beat thoroughly.
4. Blend in vanilla, nuts, oil, and flour.
5. Using a... - 44.4995
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add oil, honey, water and almond extract to beat.
3) Combine all flours and add to liquid mixture. Mix well.
4) Prepare golf-ball-size rounds from the dough.
5) Use an oiled cookie sheet, to... - 44.4983
Spiced Almond Crescents
Cream the butter with the sugar, then add the egg, grated rind of 1/4 lemon, and the spices.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Grind the hazelnuts.
Add them to the flour along with the bread crumbs and quickly blend with the butter mixture to form a dough.
Allow to... - 44.4709
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream butter with sugar until fluffy
3.Now add egg, vanilla, salt and almonds and beat thoroughly
4.Add flour, a small amount at a time
5.Make sure to blend thoroughly
6.Drop... - 44.4627
This Almond Crescents is something I used to look for whenever mum served me my cup of evening tea. Here's a truly awesome and enjoyably delicious recipe for Almond Crescents from my mum's scrapbook! Try it out and enjoy! - 44.4084
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the icing sugar and add the vanilla and almond extract.
Sift together the flour and cream of tartar.
Work into the creamed mixture along with the nuts.
Sprinkle the water on the dough and, using your... - 44.3954
Force the hard-boiled egg yolks through a fine-mesh sieve and beat until light and airy with 3/4 cup (80 g) sifted powdered sugar and the butter.
Add the vanilla sugar, salt, and sifted flour and thoroughly knead all these ingredients together.
Let the dough... - 44.3672
Combine cream cheese, fructose, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in egg and egg white.
Beat at least 3 minutes.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and the 1/3 cup (90 mL) of white frosting mix in a bowl.
Stir to mix. (Break up any... - 43.9739
The double good crecent is a coconut and rhubarb filled dessert that is baked along with walnuts and nutmeg for flavor. I bake this with some added wheat flour and brown sugar for a richer taste and texture. - 43.9155
Cream butter and sugar in a bowl.
Sift together flour and baking powder.
Add ground almonds.
Combine butter and flour mixtures and using a little milk, make a soft dough.
Do not knead much.
Fill the mixture in a forcing bag with a large star... - 43.8493
German Almond Crescents
Cream the butter.
Add both of the sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
Blend in the kirsch.
Stir in half of the flour and the salt.
Then add the almonds and the remaining flour.
Break off small pieces of the dough; on a board lightly... - 43.7702
Place butter, shortening, syrup, and sugar in top part of double boiler; bring to boil over direct heat and remove from heat immediately.
Blend in flour mixed with nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet covered with... - 43.6885
Chocolate Almond Crescents
Blend flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Cut in the butter with pastry blender or two knives until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Mix in the almonds and chocolate.
Add the egg yolks gradually, mixing thoroughly with a fork.
Gather dough into a ball,... - 43.5581
Vanilla Almond Crescesnts
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Finely chop vanilla bean. Take a mortar or electric blender and mix the chopped vanilla bean with icing sugar.
3. Mix with leftover icing sugar and store in airtight container. Let it stand... - 43.5574
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large mixing bowl, blend almonds, lard, butter, and sugar until fluffy.
Mix in salt, almond extract, and eggs.
Add flour; blend well.
Cover batter; refrigerate 1 hour.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Place cookies on an ungreased baking... - 43.5169
Pecan Cookie Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter until soft, add 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, salt, nutmeg and vanilla and continue creaming until thoroughly mixed.
3. Stir in flour and pecans and shape dough into small... - 43.4972
Nut Cookie Recipes By Category