- » Nut Chocolate
Nut Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut chocolate recipes.
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Ever get a craving for rich milk chocolate surrounding a luscious peanut butter center? These little candies will fit the bill. Did you know they are sometimes affectionately called buckeye balls? - 131.317
Chocolate Peanut Rocks
Chocolate And Peanut Rocks will surely hit a home run with the kids. Okay, the chocoholic adults will love this recipe too. The best part about these rocks is that there is no cooking involved. Easy! Indulge and enjoy! - 119.989
Raw Vegan Chocolate
Rich and creamy raw chocolate. This is a fine recipe of homemade raw chocolate with the goodness of vegan butter and raw cocoa powder. Made super creamy, it is a wonderful dip and can be used for a number of raw and vegan dessert recipes. - 113.164
Doesn't it feel nice when you do small little things for your family and they love you for it? This chocolate almond recipe is also one such dish that you can do hassle free and they will adore it; for it is so deliciously crunchy. Watch the video clip for... - 106.299
Chocolate Granola Bites With Hazelnuts
Are you in search of a yummy snack for kids? Try these amazing Chocolate Granola Bites with Hazelnuts. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step process of preparing this irresistible snack. Hit the play button now. - 99.7468
Chocolate Hazelnut And Butter Sauce
Chef Tina Jo is going to share with you people a great sauce recipe which you can pour over your cakes or ice creams. Check out the video of the yummy Chocolate Hazelnut and Butter Sauce. A great sauce recipe which is easy to prepare and hardly takes up a few... - 81.5433
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops are simple to make cookies. They are often termed as old fashioned owing to the method of making them. The frosted chocolate nut drops cookies are always everybody's favorite. Kids just can't resist them. You will also enjoy them. - 51.5296
Chocolate Peanut Jumbles
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Add in egg and vanilla and continue beating till well mixed.
5) Lower speed and add in melted chocolate.
6) Beat till well mixed.
7)... - 49.7728
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents
Chocolate Dipped Butter Walnut Crescents is a unique cookies that is simply delicious! I baked these for a friend when he came over and he loved it! Finished the whole thing in minutes. You just have to try these yummy ! - 48.3758
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour along with the salt and cocoa.
3) Take another bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add the egg... - 47.0657
Chocolate Nut Tassies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, mix together the cream cheese and butter in a small bowl or food processor.
3) Add the flour and blend thoroughly.
4) Shape the dough into 24 balls and wrap them all... - 46.9655
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 350° F
2) Take a bowl and mix the shortening and sugar creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg along with chocolate and vanilla mixing properly.
4) Sift flour along with salt and... - 46.6761
Chocolate And Hazelnut Kugelhopf
The chocolate and hazenut gugelhopf is a baked dessert prepared along with flour. Filled with eggs and sugar along with cinnamon for flavor the chocolate hazelnut gugelhopf is sweet and delicious dessert. - 46.6039
Chocolate Almond Torta
Chocolate Almond Torta is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Chocolate Almond Torta! - 45.9729
Chocolate Almond Terrine With Raspberry Puree
1. Take a 8x4x2-inch loaf pan and line it using plastic wrap.
2. Take a bowl and blend ½ cup cream with egg yolks.
3. Take a 3-quart saucepan, mix ½ cup corn syrup, butter and chocolate and cook, stirring, on medium heat till butter and chocolate... - 45.8878
Chocolate Walnut Clusters
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large pan, cream together margarine and sugar
3. Add the egg and the vanilla and beat well
4. Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and mix well again
5. Add flour, baking powder, salt and... - 45.4762
Peanutty Chocolate Surprises
1. In a bowl cream, peanut butter, butter, sugar until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs well until fluffy.
3. In another bowl mix, flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and add gradually to the egg mixture, also add the creamed... - 45.3842
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0796
Chocolate Almond Buttons
Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt; reserve.
Cream almond paste and 1/2 cup butter until smooth.
Beat in corn syrup and vanilla.
Beat in flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl occasionally, until well blended.
Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Place on lightly greased... - 45.0123
Peanut Chocolate Dessert
1.In a heavy saucepan heat butter and add flour to it.
2.Stir the flour continuously and let it cook for 1 minute.
3.Slowly pour milk in the pan and keep stirring on medium flame until thick and light mixtuer is formed.
4.Add salt, pepper, paprika,... - 44.6756
Chocolate Almond Ladyfinger Crown
Chocolate Almond Ladyfinger Crown is an amazingly delicious dessert. Serve this Chocolate Almond Ladyfinger Crown; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 43.9809
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
Melt chocolate; set aside to cool.
Cream butter with extract; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Blend in cooled chocolate.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; add... - 43.9448
Chocolate Almond Honey
1. In a bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, condensed milk, honey, orange juice, orange rind and mix well.
2. Now, add chocolate chips, chopped almonds and mix well.
3. Into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, pour the mixture.
4. In a... - 43.531
Chocolate Nut Drops
1) In a bowl, beat butter and slowly add sugar and honey. Add egg and beat again.
2) Combine flour, soda and salt and add to creamed mixture.
3) Now, a water and mix. Then, add vanilla, chocolate pieces and nuts.
4) Take a baking sheet and drop even... - 43.1899
Chocolate Peanut Cookies
Cream butter and sugar till light.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Blend in chocolate.
Stir together flour and baking powder; blend into creamed mixture.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in peanuts.
Place on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart; flatten... - 43.1603
Chocolate Almond Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line baking sheets with foil; butter and flour foil.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and salt and stir until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
Mix in almonds and milk and stir until... - 42.5845
Chocolate Peanut Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Cream butter with sugars, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until light.
Beat in baking soda and salt.
Stir in flour to make stiff dough.
Blend in chocolate-covered peanuts.
Drop... - 42.5574
Chocolate Nut Cookies
Cream together butter, sugar, and honey.
Blend in vanilla, egg, and chocolate.
Stir together flour, milk powder, salt, and soda.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Stir in peanuts and sunflower seeds.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet,... - 42.556
Chocolate And Nuts Cookies
Mix peanut butter, baking butter and sugar using an electric beater. Beat it into a smooth paste.
Add 1 beated egg to the above paste and beat it for another 5 minutes.
Mix the baking powder and salt to the flour. Add the flour to the sugar and butter... - 42.1374
Chocolate And Almond Dessert
Line a 900g (2 lb) loaf tin with oiled paper.
Melt the chocolate in a basin over hot water or in a microwave oven.
Beat together the eggs and sugar until they are thick and creamy, and white in colour.
Gently stir in the butter, then add the melted... - 41.9743
Chocolate Nut Triangles
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pan with foil.
Melt shortening in large saucepan.
Stir in brown sugar; mix well.
Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; stir... - 41.8582
Chocolate Hazelnut Slices
In bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Mix together flour, cocoa and nuts; stir into butter mixture until smooth dough forms.
Gather dough into ball; divide in half.
Place each half on sheet of waxed paper; using paper, shape dough into logs, each... - 41.6454
Chocolate Butterflies With Nuts
fluttering butterflies is a cooked and chilled chocolate dessert. Made with chopped nuts for the base and pretzels for wings the chocolate butterflies are beautiful and sweet chocolate dessert. With antennae ashioned with licorice, the choclate butterflies... - 41.4361
Chocolate Walnut Cups
Chocolate Walnut Cups topped with whipped cream never fails to be the kids' favorite. This heady mix of chocolate, tea biscuits, walnut halves and milk is something you gotta try out for sure. Just check out the recipe of the chocolate walnut cups listed here. - 40.9658
Chocolate Peanut Puffins
Bake these chocolate peanut puffins for the next children's party. The combined flavors of peanut butter and chocolaty peanuts along with the crunchy texture is sure to be a big hit. Adults can indulge in them too! - 40.4425
Chocolate Peanut Pillows
1. In a medium saucepan, melt Crisco and chocolate chips over low heat.
2. Remove pan from heat and add peanut butter and confectioner-€™s sugar; stir well to mix.
3. One by one, dip biscuits in chocolate mixture to coat all sides and shake off... - 39.8672
Microwave Chocolate Nut Balls
1)Take a large bowl, add milk and chocolate pieces.
2) ROAST(7) for 2 minutes until chocolate melts.
3)Add the crushed wafer,sugar,1/3 chopped nuts,rum and mix well.
4)For 1 hour, let it cool and stand.
5) Now take a small portion and roll into a... - 38.7718
Chocolate Peanut Squares
Microwave 3/4 cup margarine with 2 chocolate squares on high 1 to 2 minutes or until melted when stirred, stirring every 30 seconds.
Stir in crumbs, coconut and peanuts.
Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan; chill 30 minutes.
Mix together cream cheese,... - 37.1936
Chocolate Walnut Slices
1. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with cocoa, baking powder, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl... - 36.2266
Chocolate Peanut Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light, and fluffy.
Stir in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, cocoa, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Stir in peanuts.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto... - 36.2065
Chocolate Almond Butterballs
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Melt chocolate with milk over hot, not boiling, water; cool.
3. Meanwhile, cream butter with salt until light and fluffy, gradually adding 1/2 cup sugar. Blend in vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture. Mix in flour, then... - 36.0917
Chocolate Almond Dates
1. Stuff each pitted date with one toasted almond.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate.
3. Drop the stuffed dates, into the melted chocolate to completely coat.
4. Remove the coated dates onto a waxed paper-lined cookie... - 35.0624
Chocolate Almond Marshmallows
1) In a pan, over low heat, melt chocolate bits and margarine.
2) Take off the mixture from heat and fold in egg.
3) Blend in sugar and marshmallows and then figure the mixture into 1-inch balls.
4) Coat with nuts and then keep in refrigerator to allow... - 34.8277
Chocolate Almond Surprises
1. In a medium bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla and almond extract.
2. In a small bowl,... - 34.5449
Chocolate Almond Decadence
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. Melt butter over low heat or in a microwave. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa powder; stir until well blended. Mix in sugar. Add eggs,... - 33.5552
Chocolate Hazelnut Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine chocolate, ground nuts, sugar, Southern Comfort and egg whites.
2) Knead the mixture with wet hands until a smooth and firm mixture is formed.
3) Shape the dough into balls and roll in powdered chocolate. Refrigerate,... - 33.5368
Chocolate Almond Pinecones
Divide almond paste into six equal portions.
Form each into a cone shape, about 1-1/2 in tall and 1 in in diameter.
Beginning at the base, insert pointed end of almonds into paste to resemble a pinecone.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and... - 33.0352
Peanutty Chocolate Snack Squares
Line bottom of 8-inch square pan with graham cracker squares, cutting to fit as necessary.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in 2-quart micro-proof bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%), stirring every 2 minutes, until mixture boils; boil 3 minutes.
Stir in chocolate... - 32.8715
Chocolate Almond Kiss Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and almond extract until well blended.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth,... - 32.8116
Chocolate Almond Kisses
1. In a shallow bowl, whip the egg whites and salt until the whites are stiff but not dry.
2. Add the sugar little by little, beating constantly.
3. Add the baking powder with the last of the sugar.
4. Continue beating until the meringue is stiff and... - 32.5643
No Bake Peanutty Chocolate Drops
In medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine; stir in cocoa.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper-lined baking sheets; chill 2 hours or until set.
Store loosely covered in... - 32.2418
Chocolate Coated Almonds
Spread almonds in single layer on an oven tray.
Bake in moderate oven 5 to 10 minutes, or until light golden brown.
Mould small pieces of marzipan around each almond (each almond will require about one level teaspoon marzipan).
Place coated almonds on... - 31.9715
Chocolate Dipped Hazelnut Bonbons
Spread hazelnuts in a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until pale golden beneath skins, shaking pan occasionally.
Pour nuts into a dishcloth and fold cloth to enclose; rub briskly to remove as much of skins as... - 31.556
1. Sift flour, salt and baking powder onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine, brown and white sugars until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg, then vanilla, until well blended.
3. Beat in instant coffee and melted... - 30.4371
Chocolate Nut Pillows
In medium glass bowl place the chocolate and shortening.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till melted, about 2 1/2 minutes; stir after each minute.
Stir in peanut butter and sugar till smooth.
Halve wheat biscuits crosswise.
Using fork, dip biscuits in chocolate... - 30.238
Chocolate Peanut Pillows
Melt chocolate pieces and shortening over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and powdered sugar.
Dip cereal in chocolate mixture, coating all sides; gently shake off excess.
Roll in chopped peanuts.
Cool on rack; store in refrigerator or... - 30.1883
Chocolate Almond Velvet
I had quite forgotton about the Choclate almond recipe until I was flipping through my recipe book and now that I have, it gets back the top position it always deserved. Chocolate Almond Velvet is one absolutely tasty dessert. Start away immediately! - 28.9205
Chocolate Peanuts Pillows
In medium saucepan, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and confectioners sugar.
Dip biscuits in chocolate mixture; coat all sides; gently shake off excess.
Roll the coated biscuits in... - 28.85
Chocolate Walnuts is a tasty cookie. Chocolate Walnuts gets its taste from chocolate coating mixed with walnuts. Chocolate Walnuts is loved by kids all over the world. - 28.6144
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
This Chocolate Peanut Clusters is simply irresistible. Try this Chocolate Peanut Clusters on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 28.0039
Chocolate Peanut Mounds
In top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt together chocolate and butterscotch chips and butter; remove from heat.
With wooden spoon, stir until smooth and blended.
Stir in peanuts to coat completely.
Drop rounded teaspoonfuls (5 mL) onto... - 27.9176
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
In top of double boiler, melt chocolate over hot water.
Remove from heat.
Add sweetened condensed milk and nuts; stir until all nuts are covered.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto buttered baking sheet.
Rrefrigerate several hours. - 27.8831
Chocolate Almond Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar to form soft peaks. Gradually add mousse mix, 1 tablespoon at a time, and sugar, beating... - 26.951
Chocolate And Pecan Nut Cookies
Pre-heat the oven to 325°F and grease a baking tray.
Cream the butter and sugar to a light consistency in a mixing bowl.
Add the egg, vanilla extract, flour, nuts, and chocolate and continue mixing until well blended.
Spoon the batter in small drops onto the... - 25.8536
Creamy Chocolate Almond Velvet
Combine the chocolate syrup, condensed milk, cream, and vanilla; chill.
Whip till fluffy and soft peaks form.
Fold in nuts.
Pile into refrigerator tray; freeze firm.
Serve sprinkled with toasted almonds, if desired. - 25.4497
Chocolate Peanut Krinkles
Prepare Basic Drop Cookie Dough reducing flour to 1 cup.
Stir in chocolate and nuts.
Drop from teaspoon 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
Bake in 375° oven 8 to 10 minutes.
Let stand 30 seconds; remove to rack. - 25.3852
Chocolate Almond Bouchees
Put sugar and almonds in heavy skillet.
Put over moderate heat and let sugar caramelize, stirring constantly.
When sugar and almonds are golden, pour mixture on to lightly-buttered cookie sheet.
Let cool until brittle.
Break up brittle and put through coa - 24.8465
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Sliver almonds and spread in a single layer on a shallow pan.
Toast in oven about 20 minutes.
Combine chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Heat until melted.
Stir in toasted slivered almonds.
Remove - 24.3474
Chocolate Almond Butter
In a small metal bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water melt the chocolate with the sugar and the Amaretto, stirring, and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
In another bowl cream together the butter, the chocolate mixture, and the almonds.
Let... - 24.3383
No Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Drops
1. In a large bowl, combine cereal, chopped hazeinuls, and chocolate hazelnut spread. Stir until cereal is evenly coated.
2. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuis onto wax paper-lined cookie sheets to make 24 cookies. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, until firm.
3. Store... - 22.5943
Chocolate Almond Pee
Combine candy bar, marshmallows, and milk in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
Remove from heat; cool.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into pastry shell.
Chill at least 8 hours. - 22.4486
Chocolate Hazelnut Balls
1. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, hazelnuts, and hazelnut spread. Stir until well blended.
2. With hands, form into 24 balls 1 inch in diameter. Roll balls in cocoa powder and place between layers of wax paper in a tightly covered container.... - 21.9405
Nut Chocolate Recipes By Category