- » Nut Candy
Nut Candy Recipes
Nut candy, a crunchy delicious brittle or soft candy is made by folding in nuts in sugar syrup. Sugar is boiled in water to till a thick syrup is formed and ample minced nuts which may be walnuts, almonds or pecans ... More »
Aunt Merle's Peanut Brittle Candy
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a batch of yummy Peanut Candy. Simply the best peanut brittle you have ever tasted! Made with the best ingredients, each batch lovingly hand stirred. It has delicious, sweet flavour and hard and crunchy texture that seems to... - 98.1853
1) Take dates and walnuts to chop finely. Use a grater, to grate the orange rind.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix these thoroughly to make dough.
3) Prepare balls of 1 inch diameter from the dough. Wet your hands... - 45.9677
Caramel Nut Candy
Butter 9-inch square baking dish.
In 2-quart measure, combine sugar, milk and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir until butter melts.
Insert microwave candy thermometer.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until thermometer... - 41.5684
Triple Nut Candy
Place the walnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 4-8 minutes or until toasted and golden brown, stirring once.
Cool on a wire rack.
Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set... - 38.7484
Chipper Peanut Candy
In large heavy saucepan, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter; over low heat, stir until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Add potato chips and peanuts; mix well.
Press into aluminum foil-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
Chill 2 hours or... - 38.4129
The yummy candies that you create by following this brillinat Poppy Cock recipe is simply addictive! The lovely taste of these candies leave a memorable after taste. Try making the Poppy Cock for yourself! - 37.3175
Hickory Nut Candy
1. Butter a tin.
2. In a pan, boil sugar and water.
3. Boil till it becomes thick enough to spin a thread, when tested in cold water.
4. Remove from fire.
5. Add flavoring and nuts and stir until mixture turns white.
6. Allow the mixture... - 37.099
Mix the dough in order given, but use more powdered sugar if necessary to be stiff enough to make balls.
Put balls into freezer until quite stiff.
Prepare chocolate dip.
Insert toothpick into ball and dip into chocolate.
Put on waxed paper. - 35.7707
Mac Nut Candy
1) In a bowl, mix together the chocolate syrup and sugar substitute.
2) Add the mixture over the unsweetened coconut. Mix well to combine.
3) Let the coconut rest for a few minutes to allow all the flavors to blend.
4) Add in the macadamia nuts and... - 35.7102
Creamy Marshmallow Peanut Candy
Lightly butter 8 inch round or square pan; set aside.
In large microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips and oil; microwave on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until chips are melted.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in frosting, marshmallows and peanuts until... - 34.4114
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the nuts and cook, stirring, until all the water is absorbed.
Add the butter.
Stir in the rose oil and cook,... - 33.8609
Peanut Candy Crunch
Place chocolate pieces, sugar, butter and corn syrup in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir in oats and nuts.
Press mixture into a greased 8-inch square cake dish.
Refrigerate... - 32.8615
Peanut Candy Buns
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Measure 1/2 teaspoon butter into each of 12 medium muffin cups.
Place the muffin pan in oven until butter is melted.
Remove from oven and spoon 1 teaspoon coconut, then 2 teaspoons peanut brittle into each cup.
Top with... - 32.1389
Caramel Nut Candy
Lightly butter 8-inch square baking pan.
Combine caramels and water in 2-quart glass measure.
Cook on HI, 2 to 3 minutes, or until caramels soften slightly.
Stir through with a wooden spoon until caramels are smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into... - 31.3933
Orange Walnut Candy
In a bowl, combine the sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice concentrate and butter; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-in balls; roll in walnuts.
Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 24 hours before serving. - 29.3294
Chocolate Walnut Candy
Chocolate Walnut Candy is easy to make recipe. Chocolate Walnut Candy gets its taste from chocolate mixed with condensed milk. - 28.9638
Combine butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in double boiler; cook over boiling water until melted.
Pour in corn flakes; stir until coated.
Drop candy by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let harden. - 26.5655
Chipper Peanut Candy
Chipper Peanut Candy is easy to make recipe. Chipper Peanut Candy gets its taste from chocolate chip mixed with butter and topped with peanuts. - 25.9101
1. Cook nuts in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Drain well and immediately mix with sugar in a bowl.
2. Spread nuts on wax paper to dry.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium heat. Deep-fry dried nuts 1/2 cup (125 ml) at a time until lightly caramelized, about 1... - 19.3284
Homemade Snickers Bars
1. Grease 9x13 baking pan. Using a double-boiler, slowly melt the chocolate. Once smooth, add peanut butter and blend evenly.
2. Cover the bottom of the pan with the chocolate mixture and allow to cool + harden.
3. For the Nuts and Nougats: In a... - 0
Dark Chocolate Caramel Almond Candy With Sea Salt
Just say the words dark chocolate, sea salt and caramel and odds are you'll have people listening. Add a few blackberries or other great fruit and you have something uniquely special. See our video to watch how easy it is to make. - 0
Nut Candy Recipes By Category