- » Nut Candy
Nut Candy Recipes
Nut candy, a crunchy delicious brittle or soft candy is made by folding in nuts in sugar syrup. Sugar is boiled in water to till a thick syrup is formed and ample minced nuts which may be walnuts, almonds or pecans ... More »
1) Take dates and walnuts to chop finely. Use a grater, to grate the orange rind.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix these thoroughly to make dough.
3) Prepare balls of 1 inch diameter from the dough. Wet your hands... - 45.0859
Caramel Nut Candy
Butter 9-inch square baking dish.
In 2-quart measure, combine sugar, milk and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir until butter melts.
Insert microwave candy thermometer.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until thermometer... - 40.885
Hickory Nut Candy
1. Butter a tin.
2. In a pan, boil sugar and water.
3. Boil till it becomes thick enough to spin a thread, when tested in cold water.
4. Remove from fire.
5. Add flavoring and nuts and stir until mixture turns white.
6. Allow the mixture... - 36.8951
Triple Nut Candy
Place the walnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 4-8 minutes or until toasted and golden brown, stirring once.
Cool on a wire rack.
Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set... - 36.7798
The yummy candies that you create by following this brillinat Poppy Cock recipe is simply addictive! The lovely taste of these candies leave a memorable after taste. Try making the Poppy Cock for yourself! - 36.0781
Mac Nut Candy
1) In a bowl, mix together the chocolate syrup and sugar substitute.
2) Add the mixture over the unsweetened coconut. Mix well to combine.
3) Let the coconut rest for a few minutes to allow all the flavors to blend.
4) Add in the macadamia nuts and... - 35.7519
Mix the dough in order given, but use more powdered sugar if necessary to be stiff enough to make balls.
Put balls into freezer until quite stiff.
Prepare chocolate dip.
Insert toothpick into ball and dip into chocolate.
Put on waxed paper. - 34.4942
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the nuts and cook, stirring, until all the water is absorbed.
Add the butter.
Stir in the rose oil and cook,... - 31.8707
Caramel Nut Candy
Lightly butter 8-inch square baking pan.
Combine caramels and water in 2-quart glass measure.
Cook on HI, 2 to 3 minutes, or until caramels soften slightly.
Stir through with a wooden spoon until caramels are smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into... - 29.8847
Combine butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in double boiler; cook over boiling water until melted.
Pour in corn flakes; stir until coated.
Drop candy by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let harden. - 25.5959
Nut Candy Recipes By Category