- » Nut Appetizer
Nut Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nut appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut appetizer recipes.
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 129.928
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.049
Wondering what to serve your friends with chilled beer - well, here is a simple recipe, which does not take much effort to prepare. These sweet and salty peanuts adds fun to your beer session. Make sure to prepare in large quantity, as this spend very short... - 115.349
Do you try staying away from dairy products? Well you surely miss cheese then! Here is a solution to your cravings!! A great recipe to help you make a cashew crock cheese that is spreadable. Watch this video and learn how to make this. A great recipe that is... - 114.208
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party. - 112.29
Middle Eastern Style Raw Kibbe
Would you like to try out this Middle Eastern style raw kibbe? Watch this amazing video that shows you how to make this recipe that does not involve any cooking. See this step-wise and well explained video and enjoy this fabulous raw kibbe at home. - 109.858
Pork Medallions With Butter Nut Chips
Would you like to impress your family with a great meal these holidays. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an excellent and delicious recipe for pork medallions with butter nut chips. The chef here shares great slicing skills and wonderful tips... - 107.278
Summer Watermelon, Feta And Cashew Nut Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring and summer – fresh, light and colorful flavors. This salad is summer in a bowl! Chef John combines sweet juicy watermelon with salty feta and crunchy toasted cashews, to make a really light healthy and... - 98.7551
Pan Fried Avocado With Ginkgo Nut Skewers
Maangchi is preparing a dish which is her own creation, Pan fried avocado with ginkgo nut skewers. This is a great appetizer with an Asian touch using ginkgo nuts on skewers. The dish looks absolutely amazing and Maangchi put it together so simply in about... - 94.5856
Filipino Adobong Mani
Want a really flavorful Asian style appetizer? Try Filipino Adobong Mani or fried shelled peanuts flavored with garlic. These are easy to make as the only cooking process here is deep frying of garlic and peanuts. So, next time you want to serve an appetizer... - 91.1628
Tasty Nori Nachos
Nori nachos is an interesting way to savor a Japanese food in Mexican way. Baffled! Well, the good thing about making nachos at home is that you can add health value and customize your own topping. And what better way to get best of both cuisine than use nori... - 89.1616
Mille Fleurs Restaurant's Exotic Seafood Salad
If you believe cooking is an art, this video of Mille Fleurs Restaurant's Exotic Seafood Salad is for you. Take a look to see how a master piece is created step by step, using some colorful and flavorful fresh ingredients. Try this salad for your special... - 88.8381
Vegan New England Chowder
Here is recipe for vegan style chowder with plenty of fresh vegetables, mushrooms and cashew cream. This chowder is flavored with noori seaweed, bay leaves and wine. Try out this amazing chowder if you are looking for a simple vegan recipe and enjoy! - 82.1979
Raw (nut) Meatballs
For those who don't prefer meatballs made using meat here's a good recipe idea that uses walnuts to prepare the balls. The video has clear instructions to prepare this dish that will be a hit with all vegetarian food lovers. - 73.6607
Fruit 'n' Nut Stuffed Apple Appetizers
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper and egg together.
2) Beat well with a rotary whisk until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually beat in 2/3 of the corn oil, then stir in 1 tablespoon vinegar.
4) Beat in remaining 1/3 corn oil and... - 49.9909
Almond Cigars are a delightful addition to your dinner spread for your party. This tasty appetizer will surely get your guests rushing to the table and asking for second serves sooner than you can imagine!! Trust me, the Almond Cigars is going to be a hit!... - 48.1363
1) Preheat the oven to 250Â°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, combine the egg white and water and beat slightly, for a while.
4) In the egg white mixture, dip the nutmeats.
5) Roll them in... - 47.8993
Avocado Pear And Nut Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, put the sour cream and stir in the tarragon vinegar.
2) Add salt, freshly ground pepper, mustard or Worcestershire sauce and some sugar to season to taste. Mix well.
3) Cut the avocados in half and take out the pits. Carefully... - 47.3962
Mixed Nuts Hors D Oeuvre
1) Take a casserole and mix nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, clove and allspice along with some water into it.
2) Cook for ½ a minute..
3) Stir it once and cook again for a minute.
4) Add the walnuts, hazelnuts, pecan and almonds together and mix... - 47.3357
1. Prepare panada combining butter, flour and milk.
2. Add grated raw onion to it and cook.
3. Mix nuts, breadcrumbs, seasonings and egg. Add cooked onion at this stage.
4. Transfer into a plate. Divide into 8 portions.
5. Let stand until cool.
6.... - 47.0669
Grayshott Nutmeat Loaf De Luxe
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion, mushrooms and tomatoes in butter, until tender.
2) Stir in the flour, stock, herbs, Vesop and allow to cook for a few minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, then stir in the nuts, crumbs, eggs, salt and pepper, and... - 46.9124
1. Using a knife, chop nuts very finely, or pound them coarsely in a motar pestle.
2. Peel onion; chop very finely.
3. In a bowl, add hot milk, flour and butter. Mik well and make the panada sauce.
4. Heat a small saucepan, melt butter.... - 46.772
Fry tortilla pieces.
In an 8 quart pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add pine nuts and walnuts and cook, stirring, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Remove nuts; reserve.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan and cook onion and... - 45.7808
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 1 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine salt, 1/4 cup sugar, half the flour and shortening in it.
4) Add the yeast mixture to it and beat thoroughly for about 2... - 45.5633
Almond Cream Soup
The almond cream soup is a luxuirously tasty and delightful recipe made with almonds along with vegetables. Prepared with heavy cream, the almond soup is spiced with mace and can be served both warm or chilled as an appetizer. - 45.4559
Bacon And Nut Ring
1) Into a bowl of flour and baking powder, add in the lard. Mix to get a crumbly mixture.
2) Add in the bacon, onion, chopped salted peanuts. Knead the mixture into a soft dough.
3) Add in a beaten egg and a little milk. Combine well.
4) Take a... - 45.3246
Watermelon Salad With Celery Nut Dressing
1)In a large bowl, take some cream cheese and beat until it turns fluffy.
2)Add mayonnaise to the cream cheese and blend well.
3)In another bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks begin to form.
4)Fold this cream into cream cheese mixture.
5)Add celery... - 44.9534
Vegetable And Nut Pate
1. Prepare and chop onion and celery. Fry in the oil until soft about 10 minutes.
2. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seeds.
3. Peel carrot and parsnip and cut up coarsely.
4. Mince the vegetables and tomatoes with the peanuts and bread.
5. Place in... - 44.896
Chicken Nut Puffs
Chicken Nut Puffs makes the best pick as a quick appetizer. These crunchy treat are pretty easy to make and are yummy too. I often try Chicken Nut Puffs for weekend parties and it is a favorite in the group. - 44.7366
1) In a pan, mix together potatoes with butter, walnuts, curry powder, egg and milk.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and add enough fresh milk to make a smooth, but a stiff mixture.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8 portions.
4)... - 44.2691
Almond Soup is a delightful soup meant for those with a sweet tooth. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Almond Soup recipe ! - 43.9788
Nut And Cheese Bell Peppers
1. Slice ½ inch off the stem ends of red and green peppers.
2. Remove and discard the seeds and piths. Keep peppers aside.
3. In a skillet, dry roast the nuts on a medium heat until they are evenly golden brown.
4. Remove onto to paper... - 43.8913
In 2-quart casserole, combine meat, water, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and paprika.
Cook, covered, at HIGH till boiling, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Then cook at MEDIUM (5) for 50 minutes or till meat is tender, stirring... - 43.5398
Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and chop the apples into rough chunks.
2. Chop the walnuts thickly and keep them aside for garnish.
3. Clean and coarsely chop the cabbage. Also, remove the outer and inner thick center stalk of the cabbage.
4. Wash and thinly chop the... - 43.4828
Beef Strips With Nut Sauce
Cut meat into thin strips, against the grain.
Puree walnuts, lime juice, stock, onions, and ginger in food processor fitted with steel blade or use a blender.
Pour sauce into bowl, reserving 1/2 cup.
Mix the reserved 1/2 cup of nut sauce with yogurt in a... - 43.1606
Turkey Celery Grape And Nut Salad
1) Make mayonnaise: In a liquidizer, put pepper, mustard and sugar. Add egg. Mix thoroughly at low speed. Add a few drops of oil. Mix well. Then add remaining oil in steady stream until it has been absorbed and mayonnaise is very thick. Add... - 43.0506
Mushroom Nut And Prune Jalousie
1. Put the lentils in a pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat slightly and stir in the vegetable bouillon powder. Partly cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until the lentils are tender and have absorbed the liquid. Set... - 43.0296
Cream Of Chestnut Soup
Cream Of Chestnut Soup! Doesn€™t it sound tasty? For all those who love a rich and yummy bowl of soup the Cream Of Chestnut Soup is god given. At home the soup bowls are licked clean, at parties they never stop asking for another serving. Try this amazing... - 42.4065
Nut And Potato Croquettes
1) In a wide bowl, add in riced potatoes, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne, egg yolk, baking powder and pecan nut meats. Mix till all ingredients have become light and well blended.
2) In a small bowl, whisk an egg with some cold water..
3) Shape the... - 42.0813
Hawaiian Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, cream sugar and shortening until fluffy; beat in eggs.
Stir in mashed bananas, drained pineapple and nuts.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Stir... - 41.8673
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812
Olive Nut Cheese Ball
1. In a large dry bowl, soften cream cheese, using a wooden spoon or an electric hand beater.
2. Add the blue cheese and butter.
3. Beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir in the olives, 1/4 cup of the nuts and the... - 41.6267
Creamy Almond Soup
Stir-fry sesame seeds in a small saucepan over medium heat until golden.
Place toasted sesame seeds in blender with 1 cup water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Place sesame seed mixture in a large saucepan.
Add almond paste and sugar; mix well.
Add 6 cups... - 41.2819
Peas And Nut Rolls
Blend flour and milk in a saucepan.
Place the pan on medium heat and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture is a big lump.
Remove from heat.
When slightly cool, add all the ingredients except salt, sugar and lemon juice.
Leave for 20 minutes... - 41.1826
Creamy Peanut Soup
Stir-fry sesame seeds and peanuts in a wok over low heat until golden.
Remove from wok with a large spoon and place in blender.
Add 2 cups water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Strain mixture through a double thickness of cheesecloth into a large... - 40.746
Combine chicken broth, oil, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, celery seed, Worcestershire sauce and parsley flakes in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add flour; cook over low heat, stirring rapidly, until mixture leaves side of pan and forms smooth compact... - 40.5409
In a saucepan combine 1/2 cup flour and milk.
Add butter and put it on medium fire.
Cook till the mixture is thick like a lump, stirring constantly.
Add salt, pepper.
Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except bread crumbs.
Sprinkle... - 39.5955
Chicken Livers With Nut Sauce
1) Rinse the livers, discard the discolored portions and slice each liver into 4 pieces.
2) In a skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the livers and saute until the liver are slightly browned.
4)... - 39.548
Almond Cream Soup
1. Put the potato, onions, and celery in a pan with the stock, bay leaf, and sprigs of parsley. Simmer gently, covered, until the potato slices are tender.
2. Meanwhile, pour boiling water onto the almonds and let stand for a few minutes; then drain and pop... - 39.5026
1. Grind nuts.
2. Chop onion and tomatoes.
3. Heat butter, cook tomatoes and onion.
4. Mix all ingredients.
5. Bind with beaten egg.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes in a moderate oven; serve with tomato sauce. - 39.4924
These are date bars which are filed with cashews which are quick pop bites and healthy. A very poorly done video by Vanessa! - 39.3368
Sweet Fried Cashews
Sweet Fried Cashews are easy to prepare and often a favorite for children. Try this yummy Sweet Fried Cashews. I am sure you will love munching on it, now and then! - 39.2165
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 38.9848
Nuts And Bolts Party Mix
Heat butter in 12x8-inch dish, at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until melted.
Stir in Worcestershire, salt and garlic.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well.
Cook at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes, or until butter is absorbed and mixture is crispy.
Stir... - 38.2351
1) In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients until smooth.
2) Heat thoroughly until done.
3) Garnish with chives. - 38.1303
Peanut Butter Soup
Melt butter until bubbly, sprinkle with flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add milk; cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Add onion, cheese, seasonings, bay leaf and peanut butter.
Cover, bring to boil and simmer 15 minutes.
Strain... - 37.9204
Mushroom And Nut Pate
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms, onion and garlic and saute until most of liquid has evaporated.
Remove from heat.
Coarsely chop almonds and hazel nuts in blender or processor; remove 2 tablespoons and set aside.
Continue... - 37.6868
Six Layer Bars With Cracker Crumbs
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In baking dish, melt butter 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; combine with crumbs.
In oblong baking dish, spread crumb mixture on bottom; top with chocolate, coconut and nuts.
Pour condensed milk evenly over top; press down slightly.
TO HEAT... - 37.6269
Saute onion and peanuts in butter 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes, and gradually add stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened; cover and simmer gently 15 to 20 minutes.
Beat together yolk and... - 37.6202
Bacon Nut Corn Sticks
Bacon Nut Corn Sticks has defining taste. The sugar and egg gives the Bacon Nut Corn Sticks a delicious taste. - 37.0889
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 36.9694
Egg And Nut Filled Crepes
Egg And Nut Filled Crepes is easy to make. The cheese sauce and white pepper gives the Egg And Nut Filled Crepes a two dimensional taste. - 36.9345
Meat And Pine Nut Pasties
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, egg, vinegar, oil and salt. The dough should be firm. Cover and let rest for 1 hour.
2. Prepare the filling: peel and chop the onion. Fry in butter for 10 minutes over a low heat. Add the minced steak, currants, mint leaves and... - 36.9249
Pear, Date And Nut Salad
1. Cut the pears in halves and scoop out some of the pulp. Sprinkle the halves with some lemon juice to avoid its discolouring.
2. Finely shred a few lettuce leaves.
3. In a bowl mix the pulp scooped out of the pears, the shredded lettuce, the dates,... - 36.4924
Peppy Cocktail Nuts
These Peppery Cocktail Nuts are terrific ! These seasoned nut assortments make a delicious appetizer ! Just try these Peppery Cocktail Nuts and tell me if you like them as much as I do ! - 36.2471
Sopa De Almendras
Heat oil, add flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add stock; cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Add ground almonds and seasonings; cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer gently 30 minutes.
Strain, forcing as much pulp through... - 36.137
Cottage Cheese Nut Ring
1. Grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
2. In a bowl, add the cheese and curry powder and beat until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the nuts.
4. Turn the mixture into the greased spring-form pan and spread into an even... - 35.3675
Bacon With Fruit And Nut Salad
1) Cut the bacon into slices 1/4-inch thick.
2) In a bowl, add bananas with lemon juice and walnuts and dates.
3) In a plate, make lettuce bed and arrange bacon slices on it.
4) Heap the fruit and nut salad in the centre of the plate.
5)... - 35.3456
Mandelsuppe German Almond Soup
Saute onion in butter until slightly softened.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes and gradually add stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Add milk and almonds; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Adjust seasonings to taste with salt,... - 35.1785
Combine all ingredients; Blend thoroughly.
If mixture is too loose, bind with more milk powder.
Form into balls the size of walnuts.
Drop into pot of simmering soup or stew.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 35.0053
Microwave Snacking Nuts
1) Take butter in a 2 quart glass measure and melt (high) for about 30 seconds. Add the nuts.
2) Microwave (high) for about 4-5 minutes, stirring after every minute.
3) Stir in cinnamon, brown sugar and sugar. Add to the nuts and coat evenly.
4) Cool... - 34.2565
Oyster & Nut Fritters
Mix all ingredients together, except oil, and blend well.
Heat oil in skillet for deep frying, about 370°F.
Drop oyster mixture in by tablespoonful, carefully so as not to splatter.
Fry until golden brown on all sides.
Drain on absorbent paper and serve... - 34.2085
1. Grind the nuts in a liquidizer, adding a few at a time with the flour to keep the mixture dry. Turn into a bowl and mix with the herbs, seasonings and egg whites.
2. Fry the finely chopped mushrooms in the oil and add these to the mixture.
3. Beat the egg... - 34.0545
Basic Nut Soup
1. Melt the butter in the pan and fry the chopped onion over a gentle heat until soft. Add the chopped carrot and potato and the stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. When this is ready liquidize together with the nuts.
3. When smooth add the parsley, honey,... - 33.9346
Nut Buckwheat Stuffing
Pour boiling stock over buckwheat.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
This will stuff a 4- to 5-pound fowl. - 33.5588
1. Break the chestnut skins with a fork to prevent explosions and bake in a moderate oven for 15 minutes. When cool enough peel away the shell and inner skin.
2. While the chestnuts are baking chop the vegetables finely and cook in the butter over a gentle... - 32.859
Roasted Piquant Pecans
The roasted piquant pecans can be prepared with either pecans or walnuts. Roasted in the oven with butter and flavored with hot pepper and worcestershire sauce, the piquant pecans can be served as appetizers or as desired. - 32.7554
Nut Butter Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the wheat germ and sugar, if used.
3. Combine the honey, if used, with the nut butter and the milk until thoroughly blended. Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.... - 31.8504
Pesto From Italy
1) Make a smooth paste by pounding all ingredients together in a pestle and mortar.
2) Smoothen the paste more by rubbing it through a wire strainer or using a liquidizer.
3) Use it in variety of ways; as a dip when served cold or as a sauce... - 31.6553
Nut Coated Cheese Log
Nut Coated Cheese Log has a delicious taste. The cream cheese gives the Nut Coated Cheese Log a mouth filling taste. Must catch it. - 31.4698
Dijon Nut Wings
Wash and tip the chicken wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Coat each wing with a layer of Dijon mustard.
Mix the almonds with the bread crumbs.
Toss the wings in the bread crumb mixture.
Heat the oil to 375°F (180°C).
Cook small batches of the wings in the... - 31.4327
In saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
Blend in soup and peanut butter until smooth.
Heat; stir now and then.
Garnish with peanuts. - 31.2169
Melt the butter in a medium-size skillet.
Do not let the butter brown.
Stir in the blanched almonds; let them cook over low heat.
Stir from time to time, or shake the skillet.
When the almonds are lightly browned, sprinkle them generously with salt.
Drain... - 31.1961
Teriyaki Toasted Nuts
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
Spread nuts on a large ungreased baking sheet with raised sides.
Roast nuts for 5 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
In a small skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Stir in soy sauce, ginger, garlic salt and lemon juice; brush... - 30.7379
Gradually blend all ingredients, except chives, until smooth.
Garnish with chives. - 30.5094
Brazil Nut Clam Spread
1) Make a mixture with cream cheese and curry powder.
2) Drain and stir in the clams in the mixture.
3) Blend well and stir in Brazil nuts.
4) Tastes best when served with crackers. - 30.2475
I served the Curried Nuts for an official but informal get together at home! My guests loved it. Now, even they swear by this Curried Nuts recipe, so don't miss it! - 29.7117
Peanut Butter And Chutney Canapes
Blend cream cheese, peanut butter, chutney, Worces- tershire sauce and salt together; moisten with enough red wine to spread easily.
Spread on crackers.
May be stored in covered jar in refrigerator for weeks. - 29.6897
Eggplant And Nut Appetizer Spread
1. Trim off and discard the end slices of the eggplant. Cut the eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Heat some of the oil in a heavy skillet and cook the eggplant in it until golden brown on both sides, adding more oil as necessary. Drain browned slices on... - 29.6825
Fruit And Nut Spread
1. Place medly in a electric mixer and blend to a fine paste.
2. Remove and add cream cheese. Mix well and place in cling wrap lined heart shaped container.
3. Refrigerate for minimum 8 hours.
4. Unmould, garnish with rose petals and serve as... - 29.4694
Combine all ingredients except salt; mix well.
Spread in baking pan.
Bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt. - 29.324
Pistachio Popcorn Balls
1) In a large bowl, mix together the freshly popped corn, roasted pistachio nut butter and pistachio nuts.
2) Blend the mixture well and form into small bite-sized balls.
3) Serve the Pistachio Popcorn Balls as appetizer alongwith your choice... - 29.2512
Water Chestnut Appetizers
Drain water chestnuts and marinate in soy for 30 minutes.
Roll each chestnut in sugar, then wrap with a strip of bacon (cut each slice of bacon in half cross wise and lengthwise), and secure with a cocktail pick.
Arrange on a cake rack in a shallow pan or on... - 28.046
Chinese Fried Walnuts
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water to boiling; add walnuts and heat to boiling; cook 1 minute. Rinse walnuts under running hot water; drain. Wash and dry saucepan.
2. In large bowl, with rubber spatula gently stir warm walnuts with sugar until... - 27.5139
Peanut soup is a peppy and appetizing soup made with roasted peanuts. Cooked with beef broth and half and half with chili powder for flavor, the peanut soup is great as an appetizer. - 27.313