- » Nut
Enjoy our collection of nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut recipes.
How To Make Almond Brittle And Praline
Learn how to make the most incredible and crunchy brittle you will ever have, not like those jaw breaking ones you see out there - Don't need a thermometer. You can add any type of nuts you want to your brittle and turn it into hazelnut,pistachio or even... - 135.226
Pecan Nut Crunchy Cookies
One of the best snacks to have during the festive time is Pecan Nut Crunchy Cookies. But, you can make and eat them anytime you may like. Watch this video to learn how to make these sweet and munchy cookies. - 127.076
Choco Nutty Snack
Time to prepare some healthy snack for your kids. See this impressive video that shows an incredible snack recipe for kids with wholesome ingredients making it absolutely nutritious. Take out some time to prepare these delicious healthy snack balls and surely... - 123.915
Crunchy Sweet And Savory Nuts
Add spice and sweetness to your holiday celebrations with this Crunchy Sweet and Savory Nuts. Take a look at this video recipe of these sweet and savory morsels that also make wonderful gifts and are the perfect holiday snack. Happy Holidays! - 120.493
Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie And Jam Cake
After a much needed holiday with the extended family, Ken managed to fish out some good recipes from his family which he is giving a try. Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie and Jam cake are one of them which are priceless recipes. See the video on more of this! - 119.651
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 119.411
1. For the Trapanese Pesto: In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the pesto trapanese and start blending. Add olive oil in between to loosen the mixture. Once well incorporated, remove into a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Roast Pepper... - 116.641
Salmon Steak With Pistachio Crust
Take a look at this salmon steak with pistachio crust recipe and see how easy it is to prepare a salmon dish which will be a hit among all. The chef is quite smart to use a combination of market bought and fresh ingredients so that working class people can... - 116.15
Korean Food: Homemade Walnut Ice Cream (호두 아이스크림)
1. In a small bowl, soak the walnuts in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a pan, break the egg or egg yolk, add 2 tablespoon of milk and mix slowly to combine. Add rest of the milk, heavy whipping cream, and sugar. Stir gently until the... - 115.884
Sweet Roasted Christmas Nuts
As it's Christmas time and if you're wondering what to serve the guests at munching time then it has to be these sweet nuts. The chef shares some healthy tips in the video. A yummy snack which you and your friends can enjoy. - 115.589
Anti-aging Pistachio Ice Cream
If you have never had any dessert like this Homemade Pistachio Ice Cream, you are missing something great. This ice cream is not only delicious, but it is also full of anti-aging nutrients without any cholesterol. Give it a shot! - 112.497
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party. - 112.29
This awesome little recipe was inspired by SudsorDuds Up North drinking home-brewed beer we needed something extra to tease the pallet I figured beer nuts would go great. We had a lot of fun making these and doing a beer pairing after wards. - 111.232
Chicken Asparagus And Pistachio Stir-fry
Need a fast, low fat recipe for dinner? Try this quick and easy healthy chicken stir-fry dish with tons of flavor. The chicken, pistachio and asparagus combination in this recipe is unique and a wonderful addition to your healthiest way of eating. It not only... - 110.399
There is simply nothing like oats to kick-start your mornings. And what better way to indulge into the goodness of this dietary fiber than roll it with delicious seeds, nuts, and dry fruits to make a delicious breakfast slice. Try preparing this simple recipe... - 109.133
Basic Vegan Ice Cream
Are you afraid of eating dairy added icecream? Then , learn this recipe from the video that makes non-dairy ice cream which are delicious, homemade desserts for the lactose free diet. This recipe is not only delicious substitutions, but they're fun to make,... - 104.991
Brazil Nut Spread
Wont you like to try out a rejuvenating brazil nut spread that is rich in proteins and enzymes. Watch out this wonderful video that demonstrates an excellent recipe to make an absolutely delicious and versatile spread. Surely this video is a must watch! - 104.178
Spicy Nuts In Yo Mouth Cocktail
This cocktail sure does sound like an old sailor swearing, but tastes nothing like it! The Spicy Nuts In Yo Mouth Cocktail is a two-ingredient shooter that gives you some spicy nutty flavors, this recipe includes: Spiced Rum, and Amaretto. Watch and learn... - 100.572
Christmas Special Raw Butter Cookies
Christmas Special Butter Cookies are always a delight. Make these cookies in your favorite shapes and sizes and watch your family delighted with joy. Don't miss out on this video, it will certainly prove helpful. - 98.9545
Cashew Macadamia Butter Cookies
Want to bake some cookies? Try this Cashew Nut Butter Cookies. These cookies are so rich and delicious that both adults and kids would love gorging on it. The best part about this recipe is it involves less baking time and is simple to make. - 98.7376
Spicy Smoked Barbecue Nuts
How about some tasty nuts for next barbecue cook out session with your family? These are tasty snacks made in 30 minutes! And before you know they'd be all gone! So to make this a nutty affair check this video for the whole recipe! - 98.4485
Chicken In Pistachio Sauce
Chicken in Pistachio Sauce is very delicate in taste and eye catching because of its creamy, light green color. It is healthy and you don't have to worry much about the calories here. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 97.6399
Crazy Hazelnut Witch
Add some Frangelico to La clandestine Absinthe and some spring water and you have a delectable hazelnut cocktail ready. And yes, don't forget to rim the glass with crushed graham crackers for extra punch. Stream the video to learn more about this... - 97.0202
Raw Alfredo Sauce
Want a creamy raw sauce for your raw food diet? Raw food chef makes a raw alfredo sauce with macadamia nuts and uses a lot of other ingredients like olive oil and garlic for flavoring it. He serves his raw alfredo sauce with vegetable noodles. There is no... - 96.5775
If you're looking for an easy and quick recipe for snack time, then this is it. You can use any kind of nuts and these nuts can be eaten as a snack or can be used in any salad. Do try it out. - 95.1964
Sweet Nuts Chikki
This Sweet Nuts Chikki is top notch. It has all your favorite nuts going in to form that sweet crunch. This is a typical sweet that is made in almost all the households in India. Watch and learn this simple recipe from this video. - 95.1513
Dry Fruits Mix Bars
Down the trail of health ! A video which demonstrates how simple and easy it is to create the trail mix bars which all of us enjoy .. The blender is the secret which holds all the healthy goodies together for anytime bites ! - 94.4604
Sweet Rocky Road Nut Clusters
Looking for a sweet-nutty treat to sweeten up your celebrations? Then Betty's rocky road nut clusters will seriously satisfy your sweet tooth. In this video, Betty shows how to make this yummy confection made of marshmallows and toasted almonds, and covered... - 94.4379
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb
If you are not a big turkey fan and are looking for a unique dinner entrée idea for Christmas or New Years feast, this pistachio crusted rack of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This super easy rack of lamb recipe has “special” pressed all over it and... - 94.2113
No Bake Gluten-free Vegan Pistachio Honey Bites
For vegans, this is an interesting nut based dish. Pistas are shelled and simply mixed with honey to make a thick paste. This moldable paste is then simply eaten as a cookie or a bar. Who says that making a dessert is difficult? This dish is super easy and... - 94.0058
Dairy Free Ice Cream With Brazil Nut And Dates
Weight-watcher's delight ! A quick video which illustrates how to prepare a dairy-free ice-cream with Brazil nuts and dates blended to a smooth texture, this makes a very wholesome treat. - 93.7223
When on the go, nothing will fill you up like a tasty, nutritious bar. Bars pack in a whole gamut of nutrition and taste and gives a quick boost of energy. This recipe shows how you can make yummy bars at home. A must have for anyone who is pressed for time. - 91.9911
Dry Fruit, Nuts And Chocolate Snack
On earth day, just to show how you appreciate the earth, you want to step on an adventure walk. So when you do what's the best snack to carry along! This video shows you what to carry and what to munch on! - 91.4399
Violet Salad With Pistachio Dressing
Are you the health and calorie conscious type? If yes then this violet salad with pistachio dressing recipe will suit your life style perfectly. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing a masterpiece salad. - 89.3313
Raw Pistachio Milk
You may be intolerant to lactose, but that doesn't mean you have to compromise on milk. Tali, the raw food expert, whomps up yet another delectable milk recipe that can be consumed raw or added to your cereals and desserts for maximum taste and health. A... - 87.86
Cashewnut And Almond Butter
How about having your crackers, or fruits with a dip in nut butter? This video shows you how to get organic butter from cashew and almond! A whizz from the food processor and that’s about it! - 84.8789
Pistachio Peanut Brittle That Won't Break Your Teeth
First of all, Robin's wearing some revolting fake teeth, do not be scared. On the other hand, she is show us how to make this Pistachio and Peanut Brittle that will not break your teeth. It is quite simple and will make a good candy to give the little Trick... - 82.6201
Pista French Style Macaroons
Macaroons are something that are ideal to be gifted apart from eating them as well! These pista macaroons are egg white sandwiches made well by the Aubergine chef! Watch the video to see this beautiful creations! - 80.1762
Wine-poached Pistachio Salmon Filet
Oh here is a pretty party salmon! Robin shows us how to make this delectable wine-poached pistachio salmon filet with cucumber and radish scales. Simply beautiful. Enjoy this fantastic dish! - 78.9318
Chocolate Nut And Dry Fruit Energy Snack
Ever wondered what to eat when the hunger pangs come? How about making your own energy pack of nuts and dry fruits so that your heart and brain are healthy! Its just a mix of ingredients! Watch the video and learn more! - 76.046
Pista Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
A nice bite to the cupcakes is when it is still moist and fresh out of the oven! These yummy cupcakes hardly taken an effort at all, watch this video on making these scrummy yummy moist little cupcakes! - 73.8431
Pine Nut Yogurt
Are you following a raw food diet? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare this delicious Pine Nut Yogurt. The recipe is really simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 64.8683
Nuts And Oats Breakfast
Looking for a great breakfast recipe? Look no further, because here's a great video that demonstrates step by step process to prepare this yummy nuts and oats breakfast. Watch the video now. - 63.5948
Tasty Multi Nuts Chikki
If you have so far tasted chikkies only from departmental stores, now you can try them at home. Enjoy chikki whenever you want with easy recipe prepared with simple ingredients from kitchen. Munch on health and sweetness anytime! - 59.9549
Raw Almond Milk With Nut Nog
All you raw food lovers, you are in for a treat today. Check out the video of the yummy and tasty Almond Milk and Nut Nog. A great raw milk beverage which is not only healthy but tasty too and it hardly takes a couple of minutes to prepare. - 59.6615
Raw Food Snacks
Following a raw food diet? Here are some great Raw Food Snacks recipe suggestions that can be of great use. Watch chef Dorothy demonstrate a stepwise procedure to prepare the snacks in your own kitchen. - 59.2056
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 2: Cooking
Brazil nuts add satisfying crunch and unique flavor to any cookie. Not only do they contribute to amp up the crispiness of cookie, but also offers myriad benefits to the health. Tempting to the core, this bikie promises the crunch of nut till the last bite.... - 57.4391
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 1: Preparation
Are you nuts about cookie? Then you surely won't mind adding some extra crunch to these delicious bikies with flavorful Brazil nuts. Satisfying and flavorful, Brazil nuts are the star of this delectable confections. Stream this video to know all about how to... - 57.3958
Almond Butterscotch Squares
Making the perfect Almond Butterscotch Squares has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Almond Butterscotch Squares! - 52.8871
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9742
Curried Nut Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a frying pan, sautÃ© the onions with some pepper in oil
3) Mix the nuts and breadcrumbs together into a large bowl, adding the garlic, herbs and curry powder
4) Stir in the onion, pepper and... - 49.8548
These Almond Slices are a dream. Try these delicious crunchy nut cookies for an afternoon snack or for dessert and tell me how you prefer to eat them. Your suggestions for these Almond Slices are welcome ! - 49.6424
Hazelnut Crinkle Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. Scatter the chopped hazelnuts on a baking tray and toast them for about 10 minutes in the oven, sautéing occasionally until... - 49.6393
Date And Nut Chews
I like to prepare Date and Nut Chews and store them away as a healthy snack. If you have a sweet tooth, then this is a great option to do away with those midday sweet cravings. Learned straight out of my grandmom's kitchen, this a fabulous must-try recipe. - 49.3476
New England Crullers
New England Crullers are a great snack. A favorite in the family, this is a available at home at anytime. I also like to stock this because of its sweetness...it works great for any cravings!! The kids absolutely love these and they always have a few with... - 49.1642
1. Let your oven preheat to 300°.
2. In a bowl mix the first eight ingredients, working them until smooth and stiff.
3. Follow this working in the peanuts and raisins.
4. Into 12 clusters spoon the mixture spreading on a lightly greased... - 49.1115
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F
2. Simmer walnuts dropping them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
3. In a bowl sift sugar, salt and spices together 2 or 3 times to blend well.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites until frothy; add... - 48.9783
Nut 'n Seed Roast
1. If using conventional oven then set the gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the celery and onion for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Take a separate bowl, combine all ingredients and add sauteed... - 48.8153
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in oil, until lighltly browned.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the flour, salt and water, allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
4) Stir in the... - 48.593
Brazil Nut Sugar Cookies
This is the recipe for the absolutely delicious Brazil Nut Sugar Cookies. Enjoy these crunchy cookies over a hot cup of tea. No need to visit uptown bakeries for delicious cookies...you can get them straight out of your own oven!!! - 48.4102
Turkey Scallops With Pine Nuts And Currants
1. In a shallow glass bowl, use an egg beater or a fork to beat the egg whites. Season the egg with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the cutlets with the egg.
1. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium flame
2. Add the... - 48.3632
Grilled Goat's Cheese Apricot Relish And Pistachio Oil
To make the pistachio oil, put the pistachios and oil in a food processor and whizz for 1 minute until smooth.
Strain through a muslin cloth (ideally) or a fine sieve.
To make the relish, put the onion, vinegar and sugar in a small pan and cook gently for 6-8... - 47.9656
Brazil Nut Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar will to make it creamy and light.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and stir.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together.
5. Put the flour mixture into the creamed... - 47.95
1) Preheat the oven to 250Â°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, combine the egg white and water and beat slightly, for a while.
4) In the egg white mixture, dip the nutmeats.
5) Roll them in... - 47.8993
Raisin 'n' Nut Tumbles
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder.
3) Cream the butter and fold in the mixture.
4) Beat in sugar with egg and stir in the flour with vanilla and milk.
5) Sprinkle nuts and raisins.
6) In a baking sheet,... - 47.8118
Date Pistachio Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2.Take a 9x5 inch pan and oil it.
3.Take a bowl, put grape juice in it and let the dates get soaked in it for 5 minutes.
4.Mix sugar, baking powder, flour,rolled otas, pistachios, oil, almond extract... - 47.7935
Baked Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Hazelnuts
1. Stem the mushrooms and place caps in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the stems.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
4. Mix chopped stems with all remaining ingredients except milk.
5. Spoon this filling into each mushroom cap,... - 47.7213
Almond Ring Cookies
Press hard-cooked egg yolks through a strainer into a large bowl.
Beat in butter and powdered sugar until thoroughly mixed.
Add vanilla, salt and flour; mix to a firm dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Pour... - 47.6793
Mixed Nut Turtles
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Cut the large nuts into halves.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5. Gradually add the... - 47.6405
Orange Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. To make the Orange Cookie Mix : In a large bowl, add sugar; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. In a different bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 47.4702
Mixed Nuts Hors D Oeuvre
1) Take a casserole and mix nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, clove and allspice along with some water into it.
2) Cook for ½ a minute..
3) Stir it once and cook again for a minute.
4) Add the walnuts, hazelnuts, pecan and almonds together and mix... - 47.3357
Semolina And Almond Ring Mold
Semolina And Almond Ring Mold is easy to make. The blend of orange liqueur and sugar cane syrup gives the Semolina And Almond Ring Mold a revitalizing taste. - 47.051
Nut Edged Butter Slices
In mixing bowl cream butter or margarine and 2/3 cup sugar together thoroughly.
Add egg yolk, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Shape dough on waxed paper into a 12x1... - 46.992
Honey Nut Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Coat the bottom and side of a 10 1/2-inch skillet with butter and ensure that the pan has a heat-resistant handle. (Wrap foil around handle to protect it, if necessary.)
3. Prepare the honey glaze. In a large bowl,... - 46.9626
Seared Sea Scallops With Cranberries And Hickory Nuts
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 teaspoon of the olive oil along with the vinegar, then add the shallot and whisk again thoroughly, also season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, put the greens together, then spoon the vinaigrette... - 46.9263
Sift together dry ingredients 3 times.
Beat egg white slightly and add cold water.
Put nuts in sieve and dip in liquid.
Mix until well coated and drain.
Roll nuts then in part of spice mix.
Spread mix 1/4" deep in pan; set nuts in spacing carefully.
Cover... - 46.9097
Pistachio And Coconut Gateau
Put the milk in a bowl and warm in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on HIGH Power.
Add the sugar and yeast and mix with a fork.
Sift the flour and a pinch of salt over a bowl.
Warm in the microwave oven for 20 seconds on HIGH.
Make a well in the center of... - 46.8738
Shredded Wal Nut Dessert
The shredded walnut dessert is a spiced dessert made with kataifi dough. Made with a filling of nuts with sugar and cinnamon ,the shredded walnut dessert is made with the dough folded, rolled and baked to a golden brown. I got lovely middle eastern dessert... - 46.853
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 46.8109
Apricot And Pistachio Pavlova
1. Preheat the oven to fan 120C
2. Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
To make the meringue
3. In a small bowl, blend the cornflour, vanilla extract and vinegar to a smooth paste.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg... - 46.7674
Curried Acorn Squash, Red Lentil And Apple Soup
1. In a saucepan place the lentils, in 2 cups of the water and bring to a boil.
2. Reducing the heat, simmer the lentils until they are tender but still whole, approximately 5 to 10 minutes and set the lentils aside.
3. In a Dutch oven heat the 1... - 46.6721
Chocolate Almond Squares
Enjoy these Chocolate Almond Squares; they are the simplest of the complicated cookies you can ever make. And needless to say, these Chocolate Almond Squares are so tasty; try them out with your own favorite nuts and flavor and I am sure it's gonna come out... - 46.6704
Double Dipped Hazelnut Crisps
Double Dipped Hazelnut Crisps is an amazingly yummy cookie that I serve often at tea parties. Very addictive and delicious, the Double Dipped Hazelnut Crisps is something you just shouldn€™t miss. - 46.6509
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Heat the oil and cook the celery and onion until golden.
Drain and place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 6-cup loaf tins, and line with wax paper.
Spoon half the mixture into each.
Bake for... - 46.6404
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Place the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl; add the salt and spices and cream the mixture with your hands.
Work in the egg yolk and milk; finally mix in the chopped hazelnuts... - 46.5133
First Layer: Combine peanut butter and all chips in saucepan.
Heat over low heat stirring often until smooth.
Spread 1/2 mixture over ungreased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) pan.
Chill until firm.
Keep second 1/2 mixture for third layer.
Second Layer: Measure... - 46.4894
Pine Nut Crescents
To make cookie dough, mix almonds, sugar, 4 egg whites and lemon peel in a double boiler over low heat.
Stir constantly 15 minutes.
Cool slightly then refrigerate until firm.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease baking sheets.
Shape almond dough into a... - 46.3976
Pistachio Date Nut Bread
1. Grease two 6-inch X 3-inch X 2-inch loaf pans with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the... - 46.3947
Pistachio Moon Melts
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl combine sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Lower the speed and add in all the remaining ingredients, except the toasted pistachios and powdered sugar.
5) Beat till well... - 46.1917
Combine milk, shortening, 3 tablespoons sugar, salt and vanilla.
Dissolves yeast in 1/4 cup warm water; add to milk mixture.
Add 1 1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Cover; let rise for 15 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 46.1855
Mushroom And Hazelnut Pate
1. In a food processor, grind together the hazel nuts and breadcrumbs. Tip into a bowl.
2. Then combine onion, garlic and mushroom and finely chop. Tip the mixture into a separate bowl and keep aside.
3. Grease a small loaf tin with oil or... - 46.1051
Partridge Pate With Pistachios And Almonds
Put the partridge into a small saucepan and pour over the vermouth.
Add the onion, bacon cubes and spices; bring to the boil and simmer, covered, for about an hour or until the bird is tender and the bacon melting.
Cool the partridge in the stock, then remove... - 46.0573
Glazed Nut Diamonds
In bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in egg and sour cream just until mixture holds together.
Pat into greased 15 x 10 inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly roll pan; bake in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
TOPPING: In... - 46.0566
Frosted Nutmeg Logs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3. Mix thoroughly adding nutmeg, egg and extracts.
4. Sift flour and measure it.
5. Stir into creamed mixture and shape into rolls 1/2 inch in diameter and 3 inches... - 46.0375
Mix flour, soda and salt.
Gradually beat in sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
Blend in chocolate.
Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk, beating after each addition.
Mix in vanilla and... - 45.9579
Nut Recipes By Category