- » Nut
Enjoy our collection of nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nut recipes.
Choco Nutty Snack
Time to prepare some healthy snack for your kids. See this impressive video that shows an incredible snack recipe for kids with wholesome ingredients making it absolutely nutritious. Take out some time to prepare these delicious healthy snack balls and surely... - 149.422
Crunchy Sweet And Savory Nuts
Add spice and sweetness to your holiday celebrations with this Crunchy Sweet and Savory Nuts. Take a look at this video recipe of these sweet and savory morsels that also make wonderful gifts and are the perfect holiday snack. Happy Holidays! - 148.43
Basic Vegan Ice Cream
Are you afraid of eating dairy added icecream? Then , learn this recipe from the video that makes non-dairy ice cream which are delicious, homemade desserts for the lactose free diet. This recipe is not only delicious substitutions, but they're fun to make,... - 134.54
Anti-aging Pistachio Ice Cream
If you have never had any dessert like this Homemade Pistachio Ice Cream, you are missing something great. This ice cream is not only delicious, but it is also full of anti-aging nutrients without any cholesterol. Give it a shot! - 134.085
Quick Roasted Chestnuts
What's the holidays without an aroma and awesome flavor of roasted chestnuts. Watch this video to make a great snack with chestnuts. Surprise your family by using these roasted chestnuts for stuffing, soup, or salad and enjoy! - 130.246
Pecan Nut Crunchy Cookies
One of the best snacks to have during the festive time is Pecan Nut Crunchy Cookies. But, you can make and eat them anytime you may like. Watch this video to learn how to make these sweet and munchy cookies. - 127.072
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb
If you are not a big turkey fan and are looking for a unique dinner entrée idea for Christmas or New Years feast, this pistachio crusted rack of lamb is indeed an excellent choice! This super easy rack of lamb recipe has “special” pressed all over it and... - 125.422
Spiced nuts are super delicious and is a great appetizer at a friend's party, family gathering or for watching sport events at home with loved ones. Nuts are high in protein and healthy fat. A little bit of it each day goes a long way. Just don't have too... - 124.447
1. For the Trapanese Pesto: In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the pesto trapanese and start blending. Add olive oil in between to loosen the mixture. Once well incorporated, remove into a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Roast Pepper... - 120.011
Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie And Jam Cake
After a much needed holiday with the extended family, Ken managed to fish out some good recipes from his family which he is giving a try. Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie and Jam cake are one of them which are priceless recipes. See the video on more of this! - 119.518
Pistachio Crusted Chicken With Herb And Mustard Sauce
If your kids love to eat chicken dishes, then here is an excellent video that displays a super simple recipe for pistachio crusted chicken with a herb mustard sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video where this recipe is nicely explained and can be easily... - 119.293
Thai Chicken In Coconut Cream Soup
Here is a Thai chicken in coconut cream soup with chicken and coconut milk is wonderfully flavored with kaffir lime leaves and is best to pamper your taste buds. The chef here has prepared this soup an easy manner with the ingredients easily available in... - 119.205
Korean Food: Homemade Walnut Ice Cream (호두 아이스크림)
1. In a small bowl, soak the walnuts in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a pan, break the egg or egg yolk, add 2 tablespoon of milk and mix slowly to combine. Add rest of the milk, heavy whipping cream, and sugar. Stir gently until the... - 119.183
Spicy Nuts In Yo Mouth Cocktail
This cocktail sure does sound like an old sailor swearing, but tastes nothing like it! The Spicy Nuts In Yo Mouth Cocktail is a two-ingredient shooter that gives you some spicy nutty flavors, this recipe includes: Spiced Rum, and Amaretto. Watch and learn... - 118.242
Homemade Cashew Brittle
When you are expecting some guests and there is nothing to serve, what do you do? There is an easy snack recipe hidden inside the video, its homemade cashew brittle made with few simple ingredients found in every kitchen. Kat is the chef and she is using... - 117.625
Chicken In Pistachio Sauce
Chicken in Pistachio Sauce is very delicate in taste and eye catching because of its creamy, light green color. It is healthy and you don't have to worry much about the calories here. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 117.593
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
Planning a high tea party and wondering what to serve? Here is an amazing recipe of Vegan Banana Nut Bread which is completely irresistible. Watch this video and treat your friends who are on a vegan diet with this Vegan Banana Nut Bread - 117.034
Dry Fruits Mix Bars
Down the trail of health ! A video which demonstrates how simple and easy it is to create the trail mix bars which all of us enjoy .. The blender is the secret which holds all the healthy goodies together for anytime bites ! - 116.161
Dairy Free Ice Cream With Brazil Nut And Dates
Weight-watcher's delight ! A quick video which illustrates how to prepare a dairy-free ice-cream with Brazil nuts and dates blended to a smooth texture, this makes a very wholesome treat. - 115.468
Puerto Rican Bread And Coconut Milk Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
Take a look at this Puerto Rican Bread and Coconut Milk Pudding with Vanilla Sauce recipe. It is a nice alternate to the regular bread and butter pudding. Try this recipe when cooking meal for your family and friends. The sauce lifts up the flavor of the... - 114.982
Sweet Nuts Chikki
This Sweet Nuts Chikki is top notch. It has all your favorite nuts going in to form that sweet crunch. This is a typical sweet that is made in almost all the households in India. Watch and learn this simple recipe from this video. - 114.481
Raw Alfredo Sauce
Want a creamy raw sauce for your raw food diet? Raw food chef makes a raw alfredo sauce with macadamia nuts and uses a lot of other ingredients like olive oil and garlic for flavoring it. He serves his raw alfredo sauce with vegetable noodles. There is no... - 111.184
This awesome little recipe was inspired by SudsorDuds Up North drinking home-brewed beer we needed something extra to tease the pallet I figured beer nuts would go great. We had a lot of fun making these and doing a beer pairing after wards. - 111.122
Pistachio Peanut Brittle That Won't Break Your Teeth
First of all, Robin's wearing some revolting fake teeth, do not be scared. On the other hand, she is show us how to make this Pistachio and Peanut Brittle that will not break your teeth. It is quite simple and will make a good candy to give the little Trick... - 110.52
Chicken Asparagus And Pistachio Stir-fry
Need a fast, low fat recipe for dinner? Try this quick and easy healthy chicken stir-fry dish with tons of flavor. The chicken, pistachio and asparagus combination in this recipe is unique and a wonderful addition to your healthiest way of eating. It not only... - 110.345
If you're looking for an easy and quick recipe for snack time, then this is it. You can use any kind of nuts and these nuts can be eaten as a snack or can be used in any salad. Do try it out. - 108.744
Thai Style Chicken Soup With Coconut
If you are a fan of Thai food and enjoy coconut, this one is a not to miss soup for you. Check out Stacey make the flavorful Coconut Soup, using casual ingredients across any pantry along with coconut. Palpable, colorful and delicious treat for tastebuds! - 108.688
There is simply nothing like oats to kick-start your mornings. And what better way to indulge into the goodness of this dietary fiber than roll it with delicious seeds, nuts, and dry fruits to make a delicious breakfast slice. Try preparing this simple recipe... - 108.593
Sweet Roasted Christmas Nuts
As it's Christmas time and if you're wondering what to serve the guests at munching time then it has to be these sweet nuts. The chef shares some healthy tips in the video. A yummy snack which you and your friends can enjoy. - 106.452
Spicy Smoked Barbecue Nuts
How about some tasty nuts for next barbecue cook out session with your family? These are tasty snacks made in 30 minutes! And before you know they'd be all gone! So to make this a nutty affair check this video for the whole recipe! - 106.314
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party. - 104.254
Creamy Coconut Milk Shake
The coconut milk shake can be the ultimate beverage to cool down in hot, summer days. It takes just couple of minutes to blend up all the ingredients and to serve in a nice chilled glass. If you want, you can garnish it too. - 103.913
Christmas Special Raw Butter Cookies
Christmas Special Butter Cookies are always a delight. Make these cookies in your favorite shapes and sizes and watch your family delighted with joy. Don't miss out on this video, it will certainly prove helpful. - 98.9288
Coconut Rice With Canned Coconut Milk
Coconut Rice with Canned Coconut Milk is one of the best African rice dishes. It smells great of coconuts, making it more desirable. View this video for the recipe of this flavorful African dish. Enjoy! - 97.6912
Sweet Rocky Road Nut Clusters
Looking for a sweet-nutty treat to sweeten up your celebrations? Then Betty's rocky road nut clusters will seriously satisfy your sweet tooth. In this video, Betty shows how to make this yummy confection made of marshmallows and toasted almonds, and covered... - 96.0162
Pecan Balls - Vanilla Kipfel
Another classic cookie recipe from Omi my mother in law. These delicious Christmas cookies made from crushed pecans, butter and other simple ingredients do not stay around long. With a dopio (double) espresso these cannot be beat. - 96.0092
No Bake Gluten-free Vegan Pistachio Honey Bites
For vegans, this is an interesting nut based dish. Pistas are shelled and simply mixed with honey to make a thick paste. This moldable paste is then simply eaten as a cookie or a bar. Who says that making a dessert is difficult? This dish is super easy and... - 95.5405
Dry Fruit, Nuts And Chocolate Snack
On earth day, just to show how you appreciate the earth, you want to step on an adventure walk. So when you do what's the best snack to carry along! This video shows you what to carry and what to munch on! - 94.6639
Wine-poached Pistachio Salmon Filet
Oh here is a pretty party salmon! Robin shows us how to make this delectable wine-poached pistachio salmon filet with cucumber and radish scales. Simply beautiful. Enjoy this fantastic dish! - 94.1775
When on the go, nothing will fill you up like a tasty, nutritious bar. Bars pack in a whole gamut of nutrition and taste and gives a quick boost of energy. This recipe shows how you can make yummy bars at home. A must have for anyone who is pressed for time. - 93.5907
Violet Salad With Pistachio Dressing
Are you the health and calorie conscious type? If yes then this violet salad with pistachio dressing recipe will suit your life style perfectly. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing a masterpiece salad. - 92.6259
Crazy Hazelnut Witch
Add some Frangelico to La clandestine Absinthe and some spring water and you have a delectable hazelnut cocktail ready. And yes, don't forget to rim the glass with crushed graham crackers for extra punch. Stream the video to learn more about this... - 90.588
Raw Pistachio Milk
You may be intolerant to lactose, but that doesn't mean you have to compromise on milk. Tali, the raw food expert, whomps up yet another delectable milk recipe that can be consumed raw or added to your cereals and desserts for maximum taste and health. A... - 89.4509
Cashew Macadamia Butter Cookies
Want to bake some cookies? Try this Cashew Nut Butter Cookies. These cookies are so rich and delicious that both adults and kids would love gorging on it. The best part about this recipe is it involves less baking time and is simple to make. - 88.3903
Cashewnut And Almond Butter
How about having your crackers, or fruits with a dip in nut butter? This video shows you how to get organic butter from cashew and almond! A whizz from the food processor and that’s about it! - 86.4592
These Nutella Swirls were absolutely amazing and done to celebrate World Nutella Day. Get some pre-made puff pastry and roll out into a rectangle, plonk on top a load of nutella and spread about, scatter over hazlenuts (toast them first), and then roll up... - 80.2306
Chocolate Nut And Dry Fruit Energy Snack
Ever wondered what to eat when the hunger pangs come? How about making your own energy pack of nuts and dry fruits so that your heart and brain are healthy! Its just a mix of ingredients! Watch the video and learn more! - 75.9936
Pista Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
A nice bite to the cupcakes is when it is still moist and fresh out of the oven! These yummy cupcakes hardly taken an effort at all, watch this video on making these scrummy yummy moist little cupcakes! - 75.4322
Pork Cooked In Coconut Milk
Try some delicious pork cooked in coconut milk! It s dish that must be tried with some steaming hot rice! See the video for more on this video! - 73.4842
Shrimp In Coconut Milk
Have some cooked shrimp in a thick saucy coconut milk based curry! A simplistic dish with the freshness of the shrimps coming through! The video is shown with all the steps in order and in clarity though the quality of the video is not quite good! - 73.2592
Tapioca Pearl Dessert
Desserts in Chinese cuisine range from simple to exotic and here is a delicious, simple and easy Chinese dessert. Check out Marie Wong showing in Chinese how to make Coconut milk tapioca pearl dessert in two flavors. Simply ecstatic! - 66.4484
Nuts And Oats Breakfast
Looking for a great breakfast recipe? Look no further, because here's a great video that demonstrates step by step process to prepare this yummy nuts and oats breakfast. Watch the video now. - 65.1592
Pine Nut Yogurt
Are you following a raw food diet? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare this delicious Pine Nut Yogurt. The recipe is really simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 64.7394
Tasty Multi Nuts Chikki
If you have so far tasted chikkies only from departmental stores, now you can try them at home. Enjoy chikki whenever you want with easy recipe prepared with simple ingredients from kitchen. Munch on health and sweetness anytime! - 61.6092
Raw Almond Milk With Nut Nog
All you raw food lovers, you are in for a treat today. Check out the video of the yummy and tasty Almond Milk and Nut Nog. A great raw milk beverage which is not only healthy but tasty too and it hardly takes a couple of minutes to prepare. - 61.2799
Raw Food Snacks
Following a raw food diet? Here are some great Raw Food Snacks recipe suggestions that can be of great use. Watch chef Dorothy demonstrate a stepwise procedure to prepare the snacks in your own kitchen. - 60.7822
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 2: Cooking
Brazil nuts add satisfying crunch and unique flavor to any cookie. Not only do they contribute to amp up the crispiness of cookie, but also offers myriad benefits to the health. Tempting to the core, this bikie promises the crunch of nut till the last bite.... - 59.1092
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 1: Preparation
Are you nuts about cookie? Then you surely won't mind adding some extra crunch to these delicious bikies with flavorful Brazil nuts. Satisfying and flavorful, Brazil nuts are the star of this delectable confections. Stream this video to know all about how to... - 59.0342
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9243
This Chestnut Roast recipe is totally satisfying, Guaranteed! In my estimation, if one is a chef, one needs to have a personal recipe of Chestnut Roast, just like I do. - 49.3536
New England Crullers
New England Crullers are a great snack. A favorite in the family, this is a available at home at anytime. I also like to stock this because of its sweetness...it works great for any cravings!! The kids absolutely love these and they always have a few with... - 49.2004
Nut 'n Seed Roast
1. If using conventional oven then set the gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the celery and onion for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Take a separate bowl, combine all ingredients and add sauteed... - 48.9325
Black Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixer, combine nuts and coconut and grind to a semi fine powder. Keep aside.
4. In a... - 48.7879
Southern Pecan Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in half and half or evaporated milk, corn syrup, butter or margarine, eggs, vanilla, sugar, flour and salt.
3) Using the Stir blade, blend all the ingredients for about 2 seconds.
4)... - 48.4957
Brazil Nut Scotchies
Brazil nut scotchies have always been everybody’s favorite. When you are looking for serving yummier and different for snacks you can trust on Brazil nut scotchies recipe. Here is a simple, easy and quick recipe for you to try. Enjoy!!! - 48.4772
Raisin 'n' Nut Tumbles
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder.
3) Cream the butter and fold in the mixture.
4) Beat in sugar with egg and stir in the flour with vanilla and milk.
5) Sprinkle nuts and raisins.
6) In a baking sheet,... - 48.327
Southern Pecan Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, with a rotary beater, beat the eggs well.
3) Mix in the sugar, corn syrup, flour, salt, and vanilla.
4) Using whisk beat the flour mixture until well combined.
5) Mix in butter and pecans, in... - 48.3104
1) Preheat the oven to 250Â°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, combine the egg white and water and beat slightly, for a while.
4) In the egg white mixture, dip the nutmeats.
5) Roll them in... - 48.3008
Almond Pine Nut Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the recipe.
2) In a bowl,combine butter and sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
3) Add egg,orange rind,almond extract to the above mixture and fold,whisk well until smooth into the... - 48.1085
Date Pistachio Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2.Take a 9x5 inch pan and oil it.
3.Take a bowl, put grape juice in it and let the dates get soaked in it for 5 minutes.
4.Mix sugar, baking powder, flour,rolled otas, pistachios, oil, almond extract... - 47.8921
Hazelnut Crinkle Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. Scatter the chopped hazelnuts on a baking tray and toast them for about 10 minutes in the oven, sautéing occasionally until... - 47.8151
Grilled Goat's Cheese Apricot Relish And Pistachio Oil
To make the pistachio oil, put the pistachios and oil in a food processor and whizz for 1 minute until smooth.
Strain through a muslin cloth (ideally) or a fine sieve.
To make the relish, put the onion, vinegar and sugar in a small pan and cook gently for 6-8... - 47.5374
Baked Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Hazelnuts
1. Stem the mushrooms and place caps in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the stems.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
4. Mix chopped stems with all remaining ingredients except milk.
5. Spoon this filling into each mushroom cap,... - 47.3553
Apricot And Pistachio Pavlova
1. Preheat the oven to fan 120C
2. Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
To make the meringue
3. In a small bowl, blend the cornflour, vanilla extract and vinegar to a smooth paste.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg... - 47.3163
Date And Nut Chews
I like to prepare Date and Nut Chews and store them away as a healthy snack. If you have a sweet tooth, then this is a great option to do away with those midday sweet cravings. Learned straight out of my grandmom's kitchen, this a fabulous must-try recipe. - 47.2786
Cranberry Pistachio Muffins
TOPPING: In bowl, combine sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in nuts.
In bowl, combine all purpose and whole wheat flours, sugar, baking powder, coriander and salt; make well in center.
Beat together egg, milk and butter; add all at... - 47.2773
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
3. In another large bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter mixture until just smooth. Add... - 47.2079
Curried Acorn Squash, Red Lentil And Apple Soup
1. In a saucepan place the lentils, in 2 cups of the water and bring to a boil.
2. Reducing the heat, simmer the lentils until they are tender but still whole, approximately 5 to 10 minutes and set the lentils aside.
3. In a Dutch oven heat the 1... - 47.1256
Cherry Nut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Line a cookie sheet with grease proof paper or butter the cookie sheet and dust with flour.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with soda, and salt. Keep aside
4. Combine nuts, cherries and dates... - 47.0931
Honey Nut Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Coat the bottom and side of a 10 1/2-inch skillet with butter and ensure that the pan has a heat-resistant handle. (Wrap foil around handle to protect it, if necessary.)
3. Prepare the honey glaze. In a large bowl,... - 46.6916
Southern Pecan Pie
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer beat eggs on medium speed.
3. Add corn syrup, sugar, vanilla, pecans and salt; stir to mix.
4. Line a 9 inch pie plate with unbaked pastry shell.
5.... - 46.6703
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F
2. Simmer walnuts dropping them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
3. In a bowl sift sugar, salt and spices together 2 or 3 times to blend well.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites until frothy; add... - 46.643
Pistachio Ice Cream
Put the nuts in a blender with just enough of the cream to prevent the machine clogging and blend until smooth.
Put the sugar and water in a saucepan and stir to dissolve over low heat.
When the sugar has dissolved, boil rapidly for 6 minutes or until the... - 46.46
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Place the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl; add the salt and spices and cream the mixture with your hands.
Work in the egg yolk and milk; finally mix in the chopped hazelnuts... - 46.4454
Thai Fruit Platter With Coconut Sauce
1)Peel pineapple, lichi and mango.
2)Cut mango into long pieces.
3)Cut water melon and musk melon and deseed.
4)Slice banana and star fruit. Brush sliced banana with lemon juice,
5)Make sauce by mixing coconut milk and sauce together.
6)Place... - 46.4011
Split Peas In Coconut Milk
1) In a large bowl, combine the coconut and 3/4 pint of water.
2) On high power, cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the water starts boiling. Cover the bowl with a tight-fitting lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In another large bowl, combine the... - 46.3838
Pistachio Charlotte Russe
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly pistachio charlotte russe is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 46.1323
Orange Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. To make the Orange Cookie Mix : In a large bowl, add sugar; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. In a different bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 46.1213
Pistachio Ripple Cakes
1. Grease and lightly dust with flour a 9"X9"X2" baking pan
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter and allow it to cool
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs till foamy, with an electric blender, add granulated sugar and beat again; add it by... - 46.0097
Orange Pistachio Biscotti
1) In a bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl mix thoroughly eggs, egg whites, orange rind and vanilla essence and whisk till blended.
3) To the flour mixture mix egg and pistachio nuts and knead to smooth dough.
4) Knead... - 45.9204
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a depression in the center and crumble in the yeast.
Warm the milk, pour it in, and stir to completely dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Sprinkle a little flour over the yeast-milk mixture, cover, and let stand in a warm place... - 45.9054
Pistachio Cake is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Pistachio Cake; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.8189
Mixed Nut Brittle
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish mix the almonds, black walnuts, filberts and salt.
3. Toast the nuts in the middle of the oven for about 5 minutes, stirring them from time to time.
4. Then turn off the... - 45.8163
Barbecued Scallops With Hazelnut Butter
1. To make the hazel nut butter, in a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the hazelnut butter.
2. Using spatula, mix the ingredients well.
3. Season the butter to your taste and set aside.
4. To make the dressing, in a glass bowl, use a wire... - 45.7306
Nut Recipes By Category