- » Norwegian Meat Ball
Norwegian Meat Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of norwegian meat ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for norwegian meat ball recipes.
Norwegian Meat Balls And Gravy
1. For Meat Balls Heat butter in a large heavy skillet over low heat.
2. Add and cook onion over medium heat until onion is golden yellow, stirring occasionally.
3. Combine and mix together lightly the onion and ground beef, lean pork, bread crumbs, milk, egg... - 41.0214
Norwegian Meat Balls
1. Put bread crumbs into a large bowl.
2. Pour milk over the crumbs.
3. Stir until blended. Add to the bowl steak, egg, onion and a mixture of salt, nutmeg and pepper.
4. Mix lightly until thoroughly blended. Shape into patties 2 1/2 in. in diameter and 1/4... - 40.5459
Norwegian Meat Balls
Blend all ingredients except oil.
Form mixture into small balls (dip hands in cold water from time to time to prevent sticking).
Saute meat balls in hot oil.
Cover with stock and cover pot.
Simmer for 30 minutes. - 30.1975
You May Also Like!
Fit metal blade in food processor bowl.
Tear bread in pieces, drop in bowl, and process to make soft crumbs.
Add milk, egg, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and pork.
Process with 1 long burst or until well mixed.
Distribute 1/2 of ground beef over pork... - 46.0716
This Norwegian Meatballs is simply irresistible. Try this Norwegian Meatballs on a get together; you will definitely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 45.1053
Norwegian Meatballs With Whole Wheat Noodles
Remove and discard crusts from bread.
Tear bread into coarse crumbs; moisten with milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine beef, pork, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and egg.
Add bread and knead mixture thoroughly for 2 minutes.
With wet hands, roll meat... - 45.4025
Norwegian Meatballs is simply a delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting beef recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Norwegian Meatballs. - 44.5917
Norwegian Meatballs With Gjetost Sauce
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg with flour.
Lightly mix in veal and 1/2 cup of the broth until well combined.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; place slightly apart in a greased shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven until well browned (about 15... - 40.0871