- » Northern Stew
Northern Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of northern stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for northern stew recipes.
Mix 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper, and coat beef pieces thoroughly.
Heat fat in good-sized heavy skillet, and brown meat over high heat, browning on all sides.
Reduce heat, add boiling water just to cover and add marjoram, thyme and celery salt.
Cover... - 38.2089
Pinakbet - Northern Filipino Vegetable Stew
Pinakbet is a rustic vegetable stew that comes from the Northern Philippines. As a child, I hated it because it included so many vegetables and acquired flavors that even adults find hard to handle including bitter melon, okra and fermented shrimp paste... - 0
Beef And Bean Stew
This Beef and Bean Stew is an ideal accompaniment to your rice dishes. Try out this meat and vegetable dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef and Bean Stew are welcome. - 39.3297
Lamb And Bean Stew
1) Cover the beans with water and boil for 2 minutes.
2) Let it soak and then drain the beans.
3) Cut off excess fat from the chops, season with salt and pepper, and roll over flour to coat lightly.
4) Fry in oil until brown.
5) Take a... - 45.069
Beans And Frankfurter Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley flakes.
Stir in great northern beans, carrots, celery, and onion.
Add diced frankfurters.
Mix well to... - 39.2835
No need for bread. This hearty stew is loaded with vegetables and, best of all, the herb dumplings cook right on the stew. - 40.3522
Vegetable Stew With Cornmeal Dumplings
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine squash, mushrooms, drained beans, undrained tomatoes, water, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Meanwhile,... - 36.9647
I love Rabbit Recipes and this is one of my favorite and easiest one's that I know! Rabbit Stew With Peppers And Onions in a delicious red sauce. This Rabbit Stew Recipe is a Northern Italian influenced recipe that I learned from Mr. Mele' the man I used to... - 128.658
Hot Pot Stew
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork over medium-high heat.
Add ham, green pepper, onion, celery and garlic.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 38.1917
Pork And Apple Stew
In large bowl, toss pork cubes with flour, half of the salt and the pepper. Set aside.
In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook prosciutto, onions and garlic for 5 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon to large Dutch oven or... - 118.535
Boil beans and lentils in beef broth for 10 minutes, covered.
Allow to stand 1 to 2 hours, or overnight.
Place softened beans and remaining ingredients in baking dish.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until ingredients are tender. - 32.2193
In heavy pan or Dutch oven, brown meat in small amount of fat. Add water and beef broth, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, and onions. Cover; cook for 1 1/2 hours. Add carrots and potatoes; cook 30 minutes longer or until tender. Add... - 25.7745
This tortellini stew is as good dish for no time to cook moments. The fat guys tell you how you can get your hands on this dish when you have to cook something but don't have enough time. If they were not running out of time you could have seen them showing... - 68.6205
Hearty Sausage Stew
Cut sausage into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place in 5-quart grill-safe casserole.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook at HIGH with hood open until mixture... - 39.8074
Sausage Bean Stew
1. In a Dutch oven heat oil and brown sausage.
2. Stir with a spatula until crumbled.
3. Drain out the meat.
4. Add remaining ingredients and boil the mixture.
5. Decrease heat, cook covered, and simmer for 1 hour.
6. Discard bay leaf.
7.... - 45.4036
German Gold And Silver Bean Stew
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours until beans are soft.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef in it.
5) Stir the beef,... - 41.0721
Herbed Summer Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and flavors are blended, stirring 2 or 3 times. - 40.9151
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.6544
Chicken And Swiss Chard Stew With Fennel
1. Place the chard, with water still clinging to the leaves, in a large pot or Dutch oven. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring once, until deflated and softened, 6-8 minutes. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the fennel seeds, pressing... - 35.0375
In a large heavy skillet, brown lamb on all sides in hot oil.
Add onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Mix tomato sauce, water, lemon juice, bay leaf, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, turmeric, and cinnamon.
Pour over meat.
Bring to boiling,... - 39.5867
Chicken Chili, Brunswick Stew And Jambalaya
This video will show you how easy it is to make No mess Meals in Minutes that are multi pupose. Multi Purpose meals that you have common ingredients but make different flavors. We show you how planning will save you time, money and give you back your saity in... - 91.8507
Mexican Pork Chili Verde
Pork develops interesting texture and flavors when cooked in Mexican style. Watch the video showing how to make chili verde with pork, lots of vegetables and seasonings. Great taste and texture! - 109.255