- » North Indian Pea Potato Masala
North Indian Pea Potato Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of north indian pea potato masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for north indian pea potato masala recipes.
Veg Tikka Masala - Spicy Vegetable Curry
1. In a pan on medium high, melt butter, add onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste and salt. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes, add potatoes, water and mix well. Cook this covered for 5 minutes.
3. Aster 5 minutes, stir in the... - 0
Samosas are one of the favorite snacks in India. The crispy outer crust and the inner soft filling is perfect for serving with steaming hot tea. - 0
Aloo Mattar Curry
There is a good news for Indian curry fans! Chef Manjula is on a roll and coming up with delectable Indian curry recipes and today she is making Aloo Mattar Curry. It’s the simplest curry that she has ever made and it’s delicious. She is cooking with... - 133.595
Kaleji Alu Matar
A tasty north indian dish, made with liver, potato and green peas. - 45.2051
1)Heat 1Tbsp of oil in a kadai and fry the onions till brown.Cool it and make a puree of it.
2) Heat remaining oil in a pressure pan. Add all the spices to it and allow it to fry till a good aroma arise.
3) Add ginger garlic paste and saute for... - 41.793
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.6569
1. Grate the onions and keep it aside.
2. Blanch the tomatoes in hot water for about 20 mins. Peel the skin and finely chop them and keep it aside.
3. Cut the Fried paneer into small pieces and Soak them in warm water till you add them to the curry.
4.... - 46.4492
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 80.1547
Methi Rice Pulav
This is a famous North Indian dish, it is a very healthy food. - 43.3533
The vegetable samosa is a popular Indian snack that you would love to have at tea time. Enjoy making it at home and treating your family and friends to something special for tea today. - 47.535