- » North Carolina
North Carolina Recipes
North Carolina food offers a large variety of barbecued food along with other meat and vegetable delicacies. The cuisine is diverse and offers an array of dishes which have a distinct taste and texture. North ... More »
You May Also Like!
Real North Carolina Barbecue Pork
1. Soak wood chips in water for 1 hour. Mix paprika, sugar substitute, salt, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, and mustard in a small bowl. Rub all over pork until well coated. Set aside.
2. Preheat a gas grill for indirect cooking, or prepare a... - 35.0917
North Carolina Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes
These North Carolina Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes are a craze ! A creamy mashed sweet potato dish you'll love to savor as it is for breakfast or as an accompaniment to meat or bread, these North Carolina Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes are simply unforgettable !... - 30.0717
North Carolina Bbq Pork Tenderloin With Mop Sauce
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for indirect heating.
2. To prepare the spice rub, combine the brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, cumin, salt, cayenne, and pepper in a bowl. Rub half of the mixture all over the pork and let... - 34.0322
North Carolina Watermelon Rind Pickle
Peel rind and cut into desired shapes.
Soak overnight in water which has 1 bottle of Lily's slaked lime dissolved in it.
Next morning, wash rind in cold water and boil 5 minutes in fresh water.
Pour off and repeat this same process twice.
Drain well and b - 29.4101
Wilber's North Carolina Chicken Sauce
1) Into a large saucepan, pour all the ingredients.
2) Gently simmer the mixtrue for about 5 minutes.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Use to marinade the chicken overnight. Use some of the marinade sauce to baste the chicken while it is being barbecued. - 35.525
Eastern North Carolina Sauce
Mix cider vinegar, distilled vinegar, sugar substitute, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, and pepper sauce in a bowl, whisking until sugar substitute dissolves.
Serve with pork, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 months.
Stir or shake before using. - 34.2004
Fried Chicken With North Carolina Coleslaw
In this latest episode, I make skillet fried chicken with a side of North Carolina Coleslaw - sort of. I added a bunch of stuff you would never find in theirs. The only extra point I want to add is - if you deep fry over an open flame please... PLEASE be... - 125.435
Barbecued Chicken North Carolina Style
1. Prepare grill. In nonreactive 2-quart saucepan, combine tomato sauce, vinegar, honey, oil, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and liquid smoke; heat to boiling over medium heat. Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat. (Makes about 2 cups... - 32.235
North Carolina Mountain Trout Stuffed With Low Country Crab
1)Rinse the trout cavity with cold water and avoid washing off the slippery outer liquid of the skin
2)Keep aside in the refirgerator,in a slotted pan with a liner.
3)Cover with ice cubes for best protection
4)To make the stuffing,take... - 45.1099
North Carolina Recipes By Category
North Carolina Restaurant: