- » North African Lamb
North African Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of north african lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for north african lamb recipes.
Surfinsapo's Lamb Tagine
This is a really easy recipe for the classic slow cooked North African lamb tagine, that's sure to become a family favorite. This lamb stew is full of exotic flavors and aromas with succulent chunks of lamb cooked with sweet onions, baby carrot, garbanzos,... - 99.8435
You May Also Like!
Fiery Hot North African Pili Pili Red Pepper Sauce
1) Rinse the red peppers in cold water, remove any stalks and slightly open each pepper.
2) In a 1-pint mason jar, place the red peppers with the salt and sugar.
3) Cover with the vinegar, and stir thoroughly until the salt and sugar are... - 44.0914
Merguez Style Ground Meat
1. MARINADE: Using a mortar and a pestle, mix the ground spices, the fennel seeds, and coriander seeds together until they are completely crushed.
2. Add the Harissa sauce to the mortar and continue mixing.
3. Put the sliced garlic cloves to... - 124.108
Merguez : Jacques Pépin
Chef Jacques Pépin and his daughter Claudine make a homemade version of the North African lamb sausage known as merguez at the 2007 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 10.5981