- » Normandy Sauce
Normandy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Normandy Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Normandy Sauce recipes.
Normandy Salmon Steaks With Hollandaise Sauce
Clean mushrooms; cut into thin slices.
Heat butter in frypan.
Add mushrooms; saute 3 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup wine and water.
Season with salt and pepper; simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse salmon under cold running water; pat dry.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; let... - 41.8069
Normandy White Butter Sauce
1.On a low flame simmer court bouillon and vinegar for 10 minutes.
2.Once 2/3 to 3/4 cup liquid is left, remove from the flame.
3.Add butter, one by one piece and stir.
4.Put salt and pepper.
5.Serve in heated sauce boat. - 30.4018
Normandy Cheese Sauce
Blend flour, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard with heated butter in a heavy saucepan; stir in evaporated milk and water.
Cook and stir over low heat until thickened and smooth.
Add cheese and stir until melted. - 25.9871
You May Also Like!
Wash, but don't peel the mushrooms, and chop them up finely.
Cook in the Court Bouillon for 15 minutes: then pour the liquid through a strainer.
Put 4 tablespoonfuls of butter into a saucepan with the egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, pepper and grated... - 25.0267
1) Rub the pheasant with butter all over
2) Place the pheasant on a rotary spit or in a hot oven for about 15 minutes till browned all over
3) Slice and peel the apples and layer onto the base of a casserole
4) Once browned, place the pheasant into... - 38.7171
Eggs Baked With Oysters Normandy
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take 4 small ovenproof dishes, put two tablespoons of cream in each and season with salt and pepper.
3.In each dish, put six oysters and drizzle a few drops of their liquor on them.
4.Break two eggs... - 35.922
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Add wine and half and half; heat until bubbly.
Cut cheese in small pieces and add to wine mixture.
Stir over low heat until melted.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with calvados; add to cheese mixture.
Continue... - 35.6711
Cream Offish Soup Normandy
Put the fish, onion, celery, tomatoes, wine, bouquet garni and water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain the liquid into another saucepan.
Remove all the bones from the fish.
Blend the fish and... - 44.7395
Normandy Baked Apples
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Defrost the flaky pastry.
3) Peel and carefully core the apples, without going quite to the bottom.
4) Take the pastry to roll out into a sheet about 1/8 inch thick. Cut the sheet into 6 squares of 6-inch... - 42.2822
Normandy Chocolate Mousse
Line bottom of 6 inch mold with heavy white paper.
Put lady fingers upright around the edge, sticking them with butter.
Cream together butter and sugar thoroughly.
Blend in egg yolks, nuts, 2 Tbsp rum and cooled melted chocolate.
Beat egg whites until stiff... - 44.6123
Normandy Pork And Cabbage
Trim fat from pork; discard. Cut pork widthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Cut each apple half into 6 wedges. Set aside.
Heat wok over high heat about 1 minute or until hot. Drizzle oil into wok and heat 30 seconds. Add 1 tablespoon butter and swirl to coat... - 35.3551
Normandy Roast Duckling
1. Wipe the duckling with a kitchen towel or paper toweling.
2. Rub salt into the skin.
3. With a fork, prick the skin all over to render fat. Keep aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
5. To prepare the... - 45.732
Fish Soup Normandy
1. Clean the fish. Trim and cut.
2. In a large saucepan put fish. Add bouillon, lemon juice, onion, celery, and carrot.
3. Cook and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
4. Strain and keep aside.
5. To prepare Fish Dumplings, grinder fish... - 45.7103
Normandy Sauce Recipes By Category