- » Noodles With Yogurt
Noodles With Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Noodles With Yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Noodles With Yogurt recipes.
Noodles With Cultured Cream Or Yogurt
Boil the noodles and drain.
Put the slices of ham in a pile and cut in strips lengthwise and then across to give small pieces.
Melt the butter.
Add the noodles and ham and mix.
Add cream or yogurt and seasoning.
Make sure it is hot. - 32.1596
Noodles Cheese And Yogurt
Cook pasta according to label directions.
Steam mushroom slices in vermouth for about 3 minutes, until they are soft.
Combine yogurt and cheese in serving bowl.
Stir in drained mushrooms and then cooked pasta.
Sprinkle with parsley and pepper. - 32.9629
You May Also Like!
Chicken Noodle Yogurt Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat; add chopped onion, thyme, pepper, and dill weed.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (6 to 8 minutes).
Stir in garlic; then add parsley, carrots, and broth and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and... - 43.7995
Chicken Noodle Soup With Yogurt
Heat oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add broth, bouillon cubes, garlic, thyme, pepper, dill, parsley, and carrots.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat,... - 45.1665
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix together all ingredients except the noodles. Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water. Add to the cheese mixture and toss.
3. Turn into a buttered 2 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish and bake for 45 to 60 minutes. - 28.9066
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add shallots; saute until soft and golden, stirring fre-quently.
Add flour; cook, stirring, about 2 min-utes.
Gradually stir in half-and-half and yogurt.
Cook over low heat until sauce is smooth, thick-ened and... - 37.2967
Cabbage Noodle Casserole
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5... - 44.3548
Whole Wheat Noodles
1. Mix flour and salt. Add enough yogurt to make a stiff dough.
2. Knead the dough for about 3 minutes.
3. Heavily flour the counter top. Press dough out with hands.
4. Sprinkle more flour on top of dough and roll out with a floured rolling pin. IT IS... - 25.1637
Baked Beef And Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, gently brown the ground steak and drain off the excess fat.
3) Stir the onions and green pepper and cook until soft, keet the meat aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix the tomato... - 42.0088
1. Coarsely shred the cabbage.
2. In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, sautÃ© the cabbage, caraway, and pepper in the oil for 10 minutes.
3. Add the stock and reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 30... - 39.5904
Mushroom Noodles In Creamy Poppy Seed Sauce
1 Thinly slice the onions and the mushrooms.
2 In a medium skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic, and cook until the onions begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
3 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
4... - 41.7128
Cheddar Broccoli Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and broccoli and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and cover the pan.
5. Simmer noodles and broccoli for 5 minutes,... - 43.1883