- » Noodles With Yogurt
Noodles With Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Noodles With Yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Noodles With Yogurt recipes.
Noodles With Cultured Cream Or Yogurt
Boil the noodles and drain.
Put the slices of ham in a pile and cut in strips lengthwise and then across to give small pieces.
Melt the butter.
Add the noodles and ham and mix.
Add cream or yogurt and seasoning.
Make sure it is hot. - 30.403
Noodles Cheese And Yogurt
Cook pasta according to label directions.
Steam mushroom slices in vermouth for about 3 minutes, until they are soft.
Combine yogurt and cheese in serving bowl.
Stir in drained mushrooms and then cooked pasta.
Sprinkle with parsley and pepper. - 31.1961
You May Also Like!
Chicken Noodle Yogurt Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat; add chopped onion, thyme, pepper, and dill weed.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (6 to 8 minutes).
Stir in garlic; then add parsley, carrots, and broth and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and... - 44.1564
Chicken Noodle Soup With Yogurt
Heat oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add broth, bouillon cubes, garlic, thyme, pepper, dill, parsley, and carrots.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat,... - 44.1234
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add shallots; saute until soft and golden, stirring fre-quently.
Add flour; cook, stirring, about 2 min-utes.
Gradually stir in half-and-half and yogurt.
Cook over low heat until sauce is smooth, thick-ened and... - 34.8907
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix together all ingredients except the noodles. Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water. Add to the cheese mixture and toss.
3. Turn into a buttered 2 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish and bake for 45 to 60 minutes. - 27.3541
Whole Wheat Noodles
1. Mix flour and salt. Add enough yogurt to make a stiff dough.
2. Knead the dough for about 3 minutes.
3. Heavily flour the counter top. Press dough out with hands.
4. Sprinkle more flour on top of dough and roll out with a floured rolling pin. IT IS... - 24.0629
Cabbage Noodle Casserole
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5... - 43.1121
The almond chicken casserole is a prepared with cooked chicken and noodles with beans, almonds and cheese. Baked with alternating layers of chicken and noodles with yogurt and mayo mix flavored with parsley and spices, the almond chicken bake is quite... - 39.975
Grilled Chicken Salad With Pecans And Oranges
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Spread pecans on a cookie sheet and toast in 350° F oven for about 5 to 8 minutes, stirring once.
Remove nuts from oven.
Cook fettuccine in boiling water until tender or "al dente,"... - 41.2526
Fettuccelle And Yogurt Soup
In a saucepan, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
Lower heat, and add the noodles.
Cook noodles about 8 minutes or until they are al dente.
Meanwhile, in a frypan over medium heat, melt the butter, add the onion, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and saute until... - 41.0299
1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saute the garlic and seal-lions until tender but not browned.
2. Stir in the yogurt, walnuts, salt, pepper, parsley, and dill. Reheat while stirring but do not boil. - 28.2332