- » Noodles Romanoff Mix
Noodles Romanoff Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of noodles romanoff mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for noodles romanoff mix recipes.
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Mix sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, the chives, salt, pepper and garlic.
Stir margarine into hot noodles.
Stir in sour cream mixture.
Place on warm platter.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. - 32.5605
Noodles Romanoff With Stuffed Olives
In 2-quart casserole, combine noodles, cottage cheese, sour cream, olives, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 8 minutes until hot, stirring after 4 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Microwave at high... - 34.1386
Here's a wonderful blend of made-for-each-other flavors.
Prepare noodle mix as directed, but increase milk to 2/3 C.
Add ham and beans.
Bake in a 1 1/2-qt.covered casserole 20 minutes at 350Â° F. - 17.7371
Freezer Mix Romanoff
Dip container of frozen mix into hot water just to loosen.
In 2 quart saucepan, heat frozen mix and water to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring frequently, until mix is thawed, about 20 minutes.
Prepare noodles romanoff as directed on package... - 22.6783
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add onion and garlic; cook until tender, stirring constantly.
Stir in cheese, sour cream, and salt; mix.
Add noodles; toss lightly to coat well.
Sprinkle with... - 31.8404
Noodles Romanoff Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water about 6 minutes; drain well.
Mix well all ingredients except grated cheese; put into greased casserole.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake about 40 minutes - 31.9333
Easy Noodles Romanoff
Noodles romanoff is a creamy and cheesy noodle dihs pepared with noodles, milk, sour cream, parmesan cheese and chives. Spiced with a hint of paprika, the noodles romanoff are great by themselves or with a side of meatballs or veggies. - 35.4612
Parmesan Noodles Romanoff
1. Cook noodles on package; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients except 2 tablespoons of the cheese and the paprika in 1-quart casserole. Mix remaining cheese and paprika; sprinkle over noodle mixture.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 to 5 minutes or... - 25.8084
Cook noodles, except Microwave 9 Minutes.
Place in 3-qt casserole.
Add cheese, sour cream, olives, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and liquid pepper.
Microwave at High (10) 8 Minutes, until hot.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Microwave at High... - 38.5763
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain in colander.
Rinse with cold running water; drain well and set aside.
In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, onions and salt.
Stir in... - 39.877
Chicken And Noodles Romanoff
Wipe and dry chicken and dust lightly with flour.
Melt the butter in a deep heavy saucepan and saute chicken on both sides until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with onion, salt and add 1 cup water.
Cover and braise until almost tender, about 20 to 25 minutes,... - 39.7073
Chicken And Noodles Romanoff
While noodles are cooking according to package directions, saute mushroom slices in butter; adding pimiento just before done.
Combine sauce, mushrooms, pimiento, and chicken.
Simmer together over low heat.
Drain cooked noodles; butter them and mix with other... - 35.337
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back noodles into the pot.
5) Add the next 8... - 46.9868
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix cooked noodles with oil and set aside.
Blender-crumb bread and set aside.
Put sour cream, cottage cheese and Worchester-shire sauce into Osterizer blender container, cover and process at blend (high) until smooth.
Use a rubber spatula... - 36.9707
Noodles Romanoff With Mushrooms
1. Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2-3 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 5 minutes, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. With a knife or using the slicing bade of the food processor, slice the mushrooms... - 49.165
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â° F.
2. Take a non-stick 8-inch skillet and melt 1-teaspoon margarine in it.
3. Now add mushrooms and garlic in it and saute the ingredients for 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms are turned, light brown in... - 47.4353
In 2-quart casserole, combine contents from uncooked noodle mix with remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cook covered, 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. - 18.126
Fifteen minutes before serving, remove 1 con tainer Mini Meatballs from freezer.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet.
Remove from heat; stir in flour and sauce mix from noodles Romanoff.
Stir in milk slowly.
Heat, stirring constantly, until sauce... - 32.8975
Noodles With Spinach Sauce
Stir hot cooked spinach, well drained, into hot noodles and sauce mixture until well blended. - 12.8938
Salmon Romanoff Casserole
Prepare noodles and sauce mix as directed, but increase milk to 2/3 C.
Stir in salmon, cheese and chives.
Bake in a 1-qt. covered casserole, 20 minutes at 350Â° F. - 20.661
Mix noodles, Sauce Mix, water, margarine, on ion and salt in 2 quart casserole.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and micro wave until noodles are tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in peas and bologna.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes; stir.
Cover and... - 34.871
1. In a large saucepan, mix noodles and celery. Cook them, following label directions on the noodles pack. Drain; return to saucepan.
2. As the noodles cook, using a knife halve frankfurters lengthwise, then crosswise.
3. In a medium-size frying pan,... - 36.1491
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain.
3. Rinse with cold water and drain again.
4. In a bowl mix well combining next 6 ingredients.
5. Add noodles, toss lightly and set aside.
6. on... - 44.4275
Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine next 6 ingredients; mix well.
Add noodles, and toss lightly; set aside.
Place each piece of chicken on waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a... - 37.1168
Beef And Cheese Bake
1. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, green pepper, sour cream and cheeses.
2. In a 2-quart casserole, cook beef on High for 4 minutes; stir once to break up chunks of beef.
3. Drain excess fat after cooking beef.
4. Add in the tomato... - 45.7296