- » Noodles In Coconut Milk
Noodles In Coconut Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Noodles In Coconut Milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Noodles In Coconut Milk recipes.
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the pack age directions.
Drain and return to the pot.Warm the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scal lions, pepper, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 37.8318
Stir-fried Vegetables In Coconut Milk
Are you looking for a simple yet healthy vegetarian dish? Your search ends with Stir-fried vegetables in coconut milk. This dish goes well with plain rice or noodles. You can add color to the dish by decorating it with red chilli cut into the shape of a... - 121.649
Spicy Coconut Noodle Soup
1. Heat a saucepan, then fry the curry paste for 1 min. Add the coconut milk and half a can of water, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 mins until slightly thickened.
2. Throw in the mushrooms and simmer for another 2 mins. Stir in the drained noodles,... - 34.0243
Noodles With Coconut Sauce
1. Cook noodles in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under hot water and place in a large serving bowl.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onions and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or... - 33.9364
Rice Noodle Salad With Coconut Dressing
1. Place the noodles in a large bowl, then pour over boiling water to cover. Leave to soak for 10 mins, stirring with a fork. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2. For the dressing, mix the coconut milk powder with the boiling water in a small... - 38.3766
Curried Coconut Chicken Over Noodles
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium to high heat; add onions and stir fry for a minute
2. Add basil and stiir fry for another couple of minutes; r4emove this mixture from the skillet and set aside
3. Heat another teaspoon... - 44.3045
You might find it difficult to eat some Thai food speciality due to its different style of eating. Whenever you eat this dessert, you just have to follow the chef in stirring and arranging the food just like in this video. Such great tips can help you try... - 62.8478
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728
This recipe is suitable for those who are interested in Malaysian food. The chef shows us how to make curry laska. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. This is a coconut based curry soup. - 112.219
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and return to the pot.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions, peppers, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 47.749
Crispy Noodles And Vegetables
1. Cook noodles in boiling water in a large saucepan for 2-3 minutes, drain and dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Deep-fry noodles, in batches, for 2-3... - 37.6084
Chaing Mai Noodles
1. Take a wok, heat oil, stir fry shallots and garlic till they turn tender.
2. Add turmeric, curry paste, coriander and cumin and stir fry for about 1 minute.
3. Stir in coconut milk, bring to boil, lower the heat and mix beef. Simmer, stirring... - 44.5547
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 44.1649
Chicken And Noodles Burmese Style
Place the coconut and milk in a deep saucepan; bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and let stand for 35 minutes.
Squeeze the liquid from the coconut back into the milk, then discard the coconut.
In another saucepan, heat the oil and stir in the onions,... - 44.7426
Thai Chicken And Noodle Stir Fry
This thai chicken and noodle stir fry preparation is a simple recipe made with a handful of ingredients yet with loads of flavor. Cooked with garlic and ginger root, the base is made with coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock and tomato juice. Flavored with... - 42.0623
Homemade Rice Sevai (rice Noodles)
A popular south indian rice noodle made using an extruder in a traditional way. Sevai is often flavoured with Lemon, Tamarind, Tomato, Coconut, etc. and tastes best when served warm. Popular accompaniments for plain sevai are sweetened coconut milk,... - 35.2315
Asian Wide Noodles
This is a quick and easy noodles that scream out south asian flavors loud. I have created a vegetarian dish but it works wonderfully with chicken or seafood too. You could choose to top it with anything of your choice. - 0
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 47.2449
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 51.4843
Sauteed Organic Mushroom And Lamb And Non Dairy Hot Chocolate
If you are on the lookout for a recipes that are simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get recipes for a delicious side dish and a yummy, healthy drink. Watch to know... - 87.1023
Delicious Green Curry Chicken
You are a fan of Thai food but haven't tried it yet at home? Just let Aunchalee guide you to create spark in your cooking with delicious Green Chicken curry. She explains with fluidness how to prepare the dish in jiffy. So now you know where to head for to... - 129.667
Coconut Chicken Brendan Santan
Bone the chickens and cube the meat.
Melt half the butter in a skillet; lightly brown the coconut.
Lightly brown the onions in the remaining butter.
In a saucepan, combine the coconut, onions, coriander, saffron, chili peppers, salt, ginger, garlic,... - 40.7783
Curried Shrimp Noodles With Basil
Place the shrimp and curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Drain and... - 40.1147
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 39.6742
Chicken And Noodles
1) Wash the chicken thoroughly, pat dry and rub with the saffron.
2) Grind the onions, garlic, ginger and chili peppers together into a paste.
3) In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the chicken over a low heat for 1 hour.
4) Remove... - 47.9829
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Put the noodles in a shallow dish and soak in boiling water following the instructions on the packet.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add the chicken, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned. Add the white part of the spring... - 36.0123
Yes, noodles are long strings of starch and because of a crazed loon who made carbohydrates as unpopular as lawn jockeys, they're passe. But they're tasty. In an ensemble piece, noodles are great.
For the last year or so, I've tinkered with a noodle bowl... - 51.4452
Curried Lamb In Noodle Ring
Prepare Noodle Ring.
Melt butter in a 2 quart saucepan.
Add onion and celery.
Saute until onion is golden.
Stir in flour; cook until bubbly.
Add milk and chicken broth.
Stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
Stir in green pepper, curry powder,... - 44.5018
Laksa Noodles Soup
Laksa is a true merger of Chinese and Malay flavors and is a popular soup in Singapore. Well! at least I get the idea from there, although, it is widely eaten in Malaysia and Indonesia too. - 0
Chicken & Noodle Casserole
1. Combine chicken with onion, celery tops, curry powder, salt, pepper and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or until tender.
2. Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; skim any excess fat,... - 36.3709
Coconut And Cilantro Soup
1) In a medium-size saucepan, saute the chicken over a medium heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, until the chicken is crumbled and partially cooked.
2) Stir in the garlic and ginger, cook for about 1 minute, until the chicken is almost dry.
3)... - 44.1433
Coconut Chicken Soup
Place noodles in medium heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, stand until just tender; drain.
Cook paste and lemon grass in large heated dry pan until fragrant; stir in coconut milk, stock, sauce and juice.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until heated... - 35.4971
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 115.959
Classic Coconut Chicken
1) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
2) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
3) Remove the coconut and keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, heat the remaining butter.
5) In this, lightly brown the onions.
6) Now, in a saucepan, mix together the... - 48.5567
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.2176
Faux Pho - Manischewitz Cook Off Winner
At the 7th Annual Man-O-Manischewitz Kosher Cook-Off, which took place on March 21, 2013, San Franciscan Josie Shapiro took home the top honors as well as the grand prize worth $25,000 for her recipe, Faux Pho. Shapiro’s recipe was an interesting take on... - 0
Thai Lawt Chong
You must try this dessert to experience the uniqueness of Thai food. It is so simple but yet so delicious. - 66.4446
This is a wonderfully easy and flavorful soup to cook on a busy day! Watch this video to prepare laksa - which is a Malaysian noodle soup. Here chicken is used with Malaysian style noodle and combined with coconut milk. A rich and creamy coconut flavor noodle... - 104.053
Want to try a totally different noodle recipe from South Asia? In this video, chef is making Burmese Khow Suey with chicken and noodles in coconut milk. She makes a chicken curry with coconut milk and many spices and serves it over cooked noodles. The... - 131.976
Thai Rice Vermicelli With Naamya Sauce Khanom Jeen Naamya
Thai rice vermicelli with a traditional naamya sauce is an excellent Thai recipe. The chef here has prepared this easy naamya sauce with pork, coconut milk and naamya curry paste. Serve this flavorful naamya sauce over rice vermicelli for a sumptuous meal ! - 96.5045
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 127.441
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
In a medium saucepan, cook the rice and millet in the water and salt until grains are tender.
Drain any remaining water.
Pour the soup into a separate saucepan, and dilute with milk.
Heat until the soup resembles the consistency of a sauce.
On individual... - 36.3627
Saffron Shrimp And Vermicelli
Pound together the onions, garlic, nuts, salt, chili peppers, saffron, lemon rind, and anchovy paste.
Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring almost constantly.
Add the shrimp; mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
Add the coconut... - 34.7394
Chicken Macaroni And Carrots Salad
Got leftover chicken and wondering what to do, then here is an excellent solution fro you. Take a look at this video to see how the chef tosses cooked macaroni with a simple mix of chicken , carrots and onion to make an impressive salad in not time. A perfect... - 85.1175
1 Combine chicken with onion, celery tops, curry powder, salt, pepper, and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 45 minutes, or until tender.
2 Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; skim any excess... - 43.1754
This Panthe Kowswe is a novel chicken and egg noodles dish. With a generous garnish Chinese Fried noodles, I love this noodle and chicken curry dish. Just try Panthe Kowswe and let me know if you like it ! - 45.8094
1)In a pan, cook Maggi Noodles for 2 minutes without the Tastemaker.
2)Remove noodles from heat, rinse with water.
3)Mix it with 1 tablespoon of oil and set aside.
4)In a saucepan, boil dal and mutton together with the four Maggi Noodles Tastemakers... - 42.7842
1. Separate bones from chicken breasts, and cut the meat in cubes of about 1 ½ inches.
2. In a small skillet, melt 2 tbsp of butter or margarine, and lightly brown the coconut in it. Remove from heat.
3. Add remaining butter, and onions and saute... - 44.9527
Bone chicken breasts and cut meat in cubes about 1 1/2 inches.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a small skillet; lightly brown coconut.
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet; add onions and saute until lightly brown.
In a large... - 43.2706
Mix together the chilli powder, turmeric and cumin and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it is hot, add the garlic, ginger and onions and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onions are soft.
Stir in the spice mixture and fry for 1 minute,... - 39.4972
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 49.5919
Burmese Spicy Chicken
1) Cut the chickens into bite-size pieces.
2) In a saucepan, saute the onions, garlic, ginger and curry powder in the oil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Stir in the chickens and saute for 10 minutes.
4) Then stir in 2 cups... - 47.3753
Malaysian Rendang Curry
1. Heat a dry frying pan, add the desiccated coconut and toast until lightly golden.
2. Blend together the toasted coconut, garlic, shallots, lemongrass chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt and sugar to make a paste.
3. Heat some oil in a heavy based frying pan.... - 41.7993
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and cook until golden brown. Add the garlic, chillies, peanuts, ground coriander, cumin and turmeric and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the spices have cooked through and released a strong aroma.
2. Stir the... - 34.8302
Thai Chicken And Lemongrass Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add carrot, lemongrass, ginger, jalapeno, broth, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add mushrooms, bok choy, and noodles. Cook until... - 28.9017
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 43.6157
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 110.641
Melt butter in the oven in a 12 by 8 inch pan.
Stir remaining ingredients together in mixing bowl.
Add 1-1/2 tablespoons melted butter.
Pour noodle mixture into buttered pan.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 10 minutes.
Mix topping ingredients.
Spread over... - 48.1367
Best Shrimp And Vermicelli
1) In a large bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, nuts, salt, chili peppers, saffron, lemon rind, and anchovy paste.
2) In a skillet, heat the oil.
3) In the hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 3 minutes, stirring very... - 48.1594
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 110.013
Senegalese Chicken Casserole
Combine chicken with onion, celery tops, curry powder, salt, pepper and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 45 minutes, or until tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2 cup measure; skim any excess fat, then... - 43.819
Balmain Bug Laksa
Halve leek lengthways; discard roots and green stem, cut white section into thin strips.
Shallow-fry leek in vegetable oil, in batches, until browned lightly; drain on absorbent paper.
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Place the water in... - 44.6454
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, curry powder, pepper and water. Cover the pan and gently simmer for 45 minutes or till the ingredients are... - 46.2117
Idiyappam is one of the favorite breakfast in Kerala. It is sometimes had as snack also. This is also healthy because it is steamed and light on the digestive system. - 0
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
1. Separate the eggs, putting whites into medium-size bowl, yolks into large bowl.
2. Saute celery and onion lightly in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan; stir in flour, curry powder and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly; add milk and... - 37.7449
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. Separate eggs, putting whites into medium-size bowl and yolks into large bowl.
3. In medium-size saucepan saute celery and onion lightly in butter or margarine.
4. Remove from heat; stir in flour, curry... - 45.5204
Burmese Chicken Curry
In a blender, whirl split peas until finely ground.
Mix with water.
Pour oil into an 8- to 10-quart pan over low heat.
When oil is warm, stir in turmeric and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute (do not allow to burn).
Add onions; cook, stirring... - 44.6408
Senegalese Chicken Casserole
Combine chicken with onion, celery tops, curry powder, salt, pepper, and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 45 minutes, or until tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; skim any excess fat, then... - 43.7728
Pasta With Curried Chicken
Pasta With Curried Chicken is actually a fusion recipe involving Italian, Thai and a touch of Indian cuisine. With great ease, Chef Nikko puts together a dish that has the best of three cuisines. While Italians experiment with different pasta sauces, this... - 106.341
Tofu Korma: Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to make Tofu Korma- a delicious vegetarian curry at home using some wonderful spices and simple cooking technique. - 0
1) Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise, remove any cartilage and cut on the diagonal into 1 -inch strips.
2) In a food processor, add the onion, ginger, garlic, peanuts, and water, process to make a coarse paste.
3) In a large soup... - 44.9959