- » Noodles Broth
Noodles Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of noodles broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for noodles broth recipes.
Chinese Noodles With Vegetable Broth And Omelette
Are you in search of a simple and filling meal recipe? This one is a must try for you. Watch the chef share her favorite recipe of Chinese Noodles with Vegetable Broth and Omelette. We bet this recipe will certainly top the list of your favorites. - 82.4842
Monti In Broth
In a bowl or food processor, combine egg, water, salt, and butter.
Add flour and stir or process until mixture forms a ball.
Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead until dough is smooth and elastic (about 8 minutes, or 1 minute if mixed in... - 44.1829
Homemade Egg Noodles In Chicken Broth
Put flour, salt and eggs in a bowl.
Using your hand, mix together, adding 1 tbs.of water at a time and mixing until dough forms a ball.
Place dough on a wellfloured board and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Cover and let... - 40.945
Seasoned Fettuccine In Consomme Broth
Cook in boiling salted water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Saute until onions become soft.
Add and mix.
Add to above before butter browns.
Add cooked fettuccine and mix well with the... - 34.8857
Udon With Chiles In Broth
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot, put stock, bonita flakes, garlic, onion, ginger, dried chiles, sugar, and nori, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes. Season to taste with... - 32.2699
Beef Broth With Noodles
1. Brown beef in its own fat in a kettle or Dutch oven; stir in onion and saute lightly.
2. Add chicken, celery, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf and water to kettle; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender;... - 31.692
Chicken Broth With Grated Pasta And Sliced Mushrooms
1. Make the pasta dough and keep it in the ball form. Cover it and let it rest for 15 minutes. Using the back of a cheese grater, grate the pasta ball, add a little flour to keep the grated pasta dry. When all the pasta is grated, combine again with the flour... - 29.1304
Chicken Broth With Capelvenere
1. In a large saucepan, bring the chicken stock to the boiling point. Add the carrot, celery, and onion and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add the pasta all at once and stir immediately into the broth so all strands are separated. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.... - 27.2485
Noodles With Chicken Broth
Place cooked noodles in heated serving bowl. Arrange chicken and ham on top of noodles. Heat broth, adding salt, pepper and soy sauce. Pour hot broth over noodles, top with shallots and serve ho - 24.7028