- » Noodles Beef
Noodles Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of noodles beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for noodles beef recipes.
Thai Beef With Mango And Sesame Noodles
Thai beef with mango and sesame noodles is one such recipe which I adore all the time. This video shows how you can get your hands on Thai cooking and prepare this simple beef dish in no time. This tasty meal will sweep your partner off their feet, just watch... - 150.309
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 144.68
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 144.414
Spaghetti Squash With Cheesy Beef
Noodles with a difference! Squash noodles…a great way to make a meal look interesting, as well as get the kids to eat some vegetable. Topped off with a great beef and mushroom gravy, this meal is simple and complete. - 141.227
Homemade Hamburger And Noodles
This is the Chef's easy version of Hamburger and Noodles. She shows a very simple way to make it. It looks delicious and you can always serve it with some garlic bread. - 136.354
Korean Pan-fried Beef And Broccoli Noodles
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 133.437
Ho Fan Noodles With Stir Fried Veggies And Beef
Chinese ho fan noodles make an interesting dish and specially when prepared with beef and stir fried colorful vegetables. If you want to learn how to make them, watch the video. These noodles make a delightful food which can be customised as per the personal... - 128.038
Korean-style Stir Fried Beef Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 122.234
Beef And Vegetables With Noodles
Noodles turn out well when tossed in good seasonings along with well cooked meat and vegetables. Check out the recipe to make colorful and flavorful Beef and Vegetables with Noodles. Simple way to enjoy a great treat! - 119.656
Simple Beef Pad Thai
Are you looking for a simple Thai beef recipe with noodles for a meal? Here is a wonderful beef pad Thai recipe with beef and shallots. The chef here has demonstrated the recipe in a very easy manner. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner with the... - 116.681
In the Season 2 finale, AKwan takes back his kitchen this week and is venturing into the world of Korean food. This week, he tries his hand at making japchae. Thanks to Maangchi for the recipe! - 116.37
Raw Lettuce Rolls Zucchini Noodles And Dips
All in one. This video shows you how to prepare a banquet of vegan dishes. Two rich and creamy dips with tomato and zucchini. Fresh and crisp lettuce rolls with sprouts, tomato and cucumber. Lastly a wonderful recipe of zucchini noodles with a flavorful sauce... - 116.32
Egg Noodles And Beef Stroganoff
This video on Egg Noodles and beef stroganoff would probably be a treat for Filipinos who have been waiting to see this recipe in their own language. However, it would be restricted only to a few viewers and may not be useful for everyone. - 106.394
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 106.301
Chinese Stir Fried Instant Noodles With Beef
Chinese stir fried instant noodles with beef is a wonderful stir fry prepared with instant noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and other ingredients. The chef here makes the recipe to look all the more simple to... - 105.451
A variation in taste is always a welcomed when it comes to cuisine. Try this video and prepare an Asian variation of noodle soup called yaka mein. This is combined with beef and loaded with authentic seasoning to present a quick and supremely delicious... - 104.049
Chinese Stir-fried Beef Noodle
Beef noodle stir-fry is a wonderful chinese style stir-fry with a scrumptious taste. This is a simple yet an excellent dish to prepare for lunch or dinner. All the ingredients used here are available straight from your kitchen cabinet. So quickly gear up to... - 101.413
Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Are you looking for a simple chinese recipe with noodles and beef? Then nothing like these easy stir fried beef noodles. Here the chef has presented this simple noodles with an sauces and other flavoring ingredients to give that authentic chinese flavor.... - 99.3687
Beef Ho Fan With Noodles
This Beef ho fan Noodle recipe is sure to be a hit at your upcoming dinner party! The chef here showcases very easy directives to make excellent stir fried beef and noodles which are flavored with oyster sauce, pepper and garlic. A worth watch for all those... - 95.7873
Korean Food: Black Bean Paste Noodles (jja-jang Bap, 짜장밥)
JaJang Myeon is probably the most popular Korean-style Chinese food eaten in Korea. In Korea, you are sure to find JaJang Myeon on Chinese restaurant or take-out menus but it is not common to find this dish in Chinese restaurants in other parts of the world.... - 91.1942
Korean Jja Jang Myun
Want a little twist in your noodles? Try Korean jja jang myun or black noodles or noodles in black sauce. Maangchi has this very traditional Korean noodle dish that requires pork, black bean paste and some vegetables in addition to noodles. A few stirs in the... - 89.2333
Japanese Beef Curry With Soba Noodles
If its one of the day you wouldn't mind cooking up a robust meal, then watch this video on trying on a beef curry with soba noodles! A hot bowl of flavors just coming through! This video has instructions been explained clearly! A video to see! - 83.537
Easy Beef Lo Mein
Beef lo mein is a simple Chinese beef and noodles stir fry recipe with beef and vegetables. The chef here has presented this recipe in such a manner that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner and rejoice! - 81.0538
Marjoram Noodles With Beef In A Continental Twist
Noodles, synonymous with Asian cuisine can be made interesting with personal twist. Here is recipe involving tender pieces of beef as well as noodles, seasoned with marjoram, in a simple beef stock sauce. A meal in a jiffy! - 77.8923
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 74.6532
Italian Style Beef With Noodles
Have some guests for dinner and need to make wholesome food for them, here is an Italian recipe to cook beef and noodles. Check this recipe to make Shirataki Italiano a dish with beef and noodles along with Italian seasonings and other common flavors. Makes... - 53.2357
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) To prepare meat mixture, in a pan heat cooking oil.
3) Add ground beef and onion. Stir fry until done.
4) Sprinkle seasoned salt over it and mix thoroughly.
5) To prepare tomato cheese... - 48.9675
Triple Cheese Treat
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Stir in ground beef and first amount of onion and stir fry until brown.
4) Add the next 7 ingredients and stir to combine.
5) Boil the... - 48.9194
Beef Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan heat water. Add spaghetti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt and boil for 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 9x9 inch (22 x 22 cm)... - 48.9179
Spaghetti And Meatballs Napoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, slightly beat eggs.
3. Add milk and bread, mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining meatball ingredients, mix and blend well.
5. Using hands shape the mixture into... - 48.823
Parmesan Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion and garlic until tender; do not brown.
3. Add 3 cups water, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, bouillon cubes and all seasonings; bring the mixture to... - 48.7572
Ground Beef And Noodles
1) In a frying pan heat the first amount of cooking oil.
2) Add ground beef and onion. Stir fry until brown.
3) Mix the next 4 ingredients thoroughly.
4) Heat completely.
5) In a saucepan boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and second amount of salt... - 48.0897
Noodle Chop Suey
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Mix ground beef, onion and celery.
3) Saute for about 7 to 8 minutes until brown.
4) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt in it for about 11 to 13... - 48.0584
Beef Chow Mein
1. In a cup, blend together the corn flour, soy sauce and sherry.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and add vegetable oil to it.
3. Add vermicelli and cook until it is just tender.
4. Drain out the water and rinse vermicelli with hot... - 47.7337
Mongolian Beef is a wonderful and filling dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous beef dish with the succulent vegetables and meat pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Mongolian Beef recipe at home... - 47.6611
Beef And Mangetout Stir Fry
1) In a non- metallic bowl, add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chilli sauce, honey and five-spice powder.
2) Place the steak in the mixture. Coat evenly and marinate inside refrigerator by covering the bowl for minimum 30 minutes.
3) In a... - 47.5025
Hamburger Noodle Bake
In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper, half at a time, till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Cook noodles according to package directions and drain well.
Return noodles to pot.
Stir in meat mixture, tomato soup, cheese, chili sauce, salt, chili... - 47.411
Spaghetti Bolognese - Original
1. In a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
2. Finely dice onion.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a non-stick pan, cook minced meat without any added fat.
5. When meat is browned or cooked, drain off all the... - 47.3843
Spaghetti And Beef
1. Heat a medium-size skillet over a high flame on the stove.
2. Add and sauté the beef until browned.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Tip the beef into a slow-cooker or a crock pot and combine with tomato juice, spices and seasonings.
5. Stir to mix well.... - 47.3813
Noodles Beef Recipes By Category