- » Noodle Salad
Noodle Salad Recipes
Noodle Salad is an Asian accompaniment dish made using pasta. It has become popular in different parts of the world because of its appealing looks and flavors.
Preparation of Noodle Salad
Noodle ... More »
Raw Kelp Noodles Salad With Asian Dressing
All the raw vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video! This recipe shows you how to put together a nutritious delicious salad that can be a quick meal when on-the- go. This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic veggies and nuts is not only raw... - 119.72
Gluten Free Asian Stir Fried Noodle Salad
Looking for a healthy noodle salad recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know of a recipe that will yield amazingly delicious and healthy noodle salad. Watch to know more. - 97.8149
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 97.0949
Easy Thai Noodle Salad
If you like Thai or Asian food in general, the you'll love this Thai Noodle Salad. In this video, Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell showcases her quick and healthy version of the summertime favorite, Thai Noodle Salad. Enjoy! - 89.3242
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Mix onion, carrot, celery and green pepper... - 52.6837
Tossed Cold Noodle Salad
Do you have left over noodle and you don't know what to do? Cheer up because you have a solution at hand now. Toss the cold noodle with vegetables and sauces to give a different twist to it altogether. - 51.9473
Cold Lettuce And Hot Noodle Salad
1) In a large kettle of boiling water, place noodles and cook, according to package directions.
2) When two minutes are left for noodles to cook, add asparagus and bell pepper.
3) Drain the noodles along vegetables.
4) In a large bowl, place lettuce... - 48.0506
Garnished Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, blend the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, sesame oil and sugar together and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss the freshly cooked noodles with oil, cover and keep aside until required.
3) Add the ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame... - 47.2197
Chinese Noodle Salad With Chicken
1)Use covered pot and boil 3 or 4 quarts of water, if required add salt.
2)In a skillet keep chicken.
3)Pour enough water, wine, or vermouth into skillet.
4) Simmer chicken until tender for about 20 minutes.
5)Mix water, soy sauce, sesame paste,... - 46.251
Indonesian Noodle Salad
1. Boil the noodles in salted water until al dente. Do not over cook them.
2. Drain in a colander and cool slightly.
3. In a mixing bowl, toss the cucumber, pepper and onions in lemon juice and ketjap manis, using your hands or a... - 43.1732
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0666
In a large pan, boil about six quarts of water.
Stir in the noodles, salt and oil.
Stir the noodles gently to prevent them from sticking to each other and to the pan.
Boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is soft but al dente, according... - 41.8333
Cold Chinese Noodle Salad
Cook the noodles in boiling water for 2 to 4 minutes.
Test frequently so they don't overcook.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours, overnight if desired.
Combine all remaining ingredients except scallion and mix... - 41.2565
1) Take a jar with tight-fitting cover or bowl and mix all the ingredients for dressing in it thoroughly.
2) Cover the dressing and chill in refrigerator.
3) Take a salad bowl and mix together all the ingredients for salad in it, tossing well.
4) Shake... - 40.6915
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 39.6742
Southwestern Noodle Salad
Southwestern Noodle Salad is a unique and winning cold salad that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your family and guests with this wonderfully unique salad. I am sure they will love the Southwestern Noodle Salad. - 39.3095
Orange Noodle Moulded Salad
1) Follow package directions to cook noodles until al dente and drain well.
2) Rinse the drained noodles under cold running water and chill it after draining well.
3) Bring 1 cup pineapple juice to a boil and take off from heat.
4) Stir... - 38.3718
Chicken Noodle Salad
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain, rinse well in cold water, and drain again.
Combine salad oil, lemon juice, garlic salt, sugar, mustard, rosemary, and pepper; blend well.
In a large bowl, mix together noodles and chicken.
Add dressing and... - 35.4726
Cook the noodles and divide them into three portions.
Place one portion in a large salad bowl.
Spread the shredded cabbage over these noodles.
Place another portion of the cooked noodles over the cabbage.
Spread the sliced mushrooms over the noodles.
Place... - 34.2766
Cellophone Noodle And Seafood Salad
1. Place noodles in large bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 5-10 minutes, until thoroughly transparent. Drain and rinse with cold water. Remove 2 cups noodles to large serving bowl (refrigerate remaining noodles for another use). Add crab, zucchini... - 31.1872
Ramen Noodle Salad
This Ramen Noodle Salad recipe is one that would come handy when you have some unannounced guests. An easy and quick to whip up dish, the noodle salad is one that is popular with both adults and kids alike. - 25.9255
In salad bowl combine all ingredients; toss to coat with dressing.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Toss again just before serving. - 21.4554
Noodle Salad Recipes By Category