- » Noodle Kugel
Noodle Kugel Recipes
Noodle kugel is a Jewish baked pudding. Egg noodles are used in making noodle kugel. In Jewish cuisine, it is served as a side dish. On Jewish holidays, noodle kugel is especially made for the meal. The main ... More »
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs with brown sugar in it until fluffy.
3) Add noodles, nutmeg, almonds, raisins, melted butter or fat and lemon juice.
4) Take a well-greased baking dish or ring mold and turn the... - 45.174
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease casserole dish.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
While noodles are cooking, beat together the eggs, sugar, 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, buttermilk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Add raisins and drained noodles.
Pour... - 42.7927
Simple Noodle Kugel
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles until tender but firm, 5 to 7 minutes.
Drain and refresh with cold water.
In a small skillet, melt... - 40.3888
Bundt Noodle Kugel
Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan with non-stick vegetable spray, then pour 1/4 cup melted butter into pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter in pan, then sprinkle chopped walnuts over brown sugar.
In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup melted butter,... - 39.1828
In large bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Add sour cream, milk, sugar, butter and salt.
Stir until blended and smooth.
Add raisins and apricots.
Add noodles and stir until well combined.
Place mixture in greased 8x8x2-inch dish.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 1 hour... - 38.1892
Cook noodles; drain.
Run water over them.
Dissolve cream cheese in noodles.
Add butter, sour cream, seasonings, and sugar.
Mix in eggs; sprinkle top with cornflake crumbs.
Dot with pats of butter.
Bake at 350°F in greased 8- or 9-inch-square pan 1 1/2 to 2... - 37.3983
Peach Noodle Kugel
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 12" by 8" baking dish. Cook noodles as label directs; drain. In large bowl, toss hot noodles with butter.
2. In medium bowl, with wire whisk or fork, beat eggs, sugar, lemon peel, and salt until well mixed; stir in milk and... - 36.4283
Apple Pecan Noodle Kugel
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add noodles, stir, and cook until tender to bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and immerse in cold water until cool, about 2 minutes. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, core and shred apples.
3. In a... - 35.981
Baked Vegetable Noodle Kugel
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
Drain and cool.
In a large bowl, combine the noodles, assorted vegetables, roasted peppers, broth, egg substitute, evaporated... - 35.3378
Cook noodles in 3 quarts boiling water to which 1 tablespoon oil has been added.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine with remaining ingredients and turn into lightly oiled baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Serve warm or cold. - 34.8206
Noodle Kugel With Fruit
Boil and drain noodles.
Stir with other ingredients.
Place in well-greased, shallow, heavy casserole.
Bake at 350°F about 3/4 hour. - 33.1212
Spinach And Noodle Kugel
1. Cook the noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain and return to the pot.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the Parmesan, to the noodles, and toss gently to mix. Coat an 8-x-l2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer... - 32.167
In a bowl, blend the noodles with the sugar, 7 tablespoons of butter, eggs, salt, raisins, apricots, and apples.
With remaining butter coat a large casserole, and pour in the blended noodles.
Sprinkle with the sugar-cinnamon blend and cook, uncovered, in the... - 31.2405
Leave ingredients at room temperature.
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, butter and eggs until well mixed and add to cooked noodles.
Mix and put in greased 14" x 9" and 12" x 6" pyrex dishes.
Thaw for 6 hours.
Mix: 4 cups crushed corn flakes, not... - 30.8638
Combine all ingredients; mjx thoroughly.
Place in buttered 8-inch round casserole.
Bake in 350-degree oven tor 45 minutes or until brown.
. - 30.2616
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cottage cheese, sour cream, and eggs together until well combined.
Add noodles and toss well.
Transfer to a buttered 8- or 9-inch casserole; dot with additional butter and bake until top is golden brown,... - 25.4548
Noodle Kugel Side Dish
Prepare as above, decreasing sour cream to 1/2 cup and sugar to 1/4 cup and adding 1 cup cottage cheese. - 14.1381
Apple-cinnamon Noodle Kugel
Prepare as above, increasing sugar to 1/2 cup and adding 2 apples, pared and chopped and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon to noodle mixture. - 11.6551
Noodle Kugel Recipes By Category