- » Nonstick Roasting Pan
Nonstick Roasting Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nonstick roasting pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nonstick roasting pan recipes.
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
Pan Roasted Salmon With Quick Tomato Herb Sauce
1. In a bowl combine tomatoes, basil, parsley, vinegar and half of the oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Season fillets with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat; place fillets skin-side down... - 26.4093
Pan Fried Tilapia Roasted Pineapple With Toasted Head Avocado Salsa
1. Pour lime juice over tilapia, cover and refrigerate. Combine flour and spices.
2. To make the salsa, place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;add pineapple and fresh jalapeno. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring to brown evenly. Add wine and cook for 1... - 31.6613
Pan Roasted Oatmeal
Preheat a nonstick 10-inch skillet over high heat to 400°, about 4 minutes.
Add the oats, and when they start to turn brown around the edges, stir and cook 1 minute more.
Stir and remove from the heat the oats will continue to brown slightly.
Bring the water... - 28.1698
Pan Roasted Peppers And Onions
In a nonstick skillet, slowly saute the peppers, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Cook for 20 minutes until vegetables are soft.
Turn up the heat slightly and lightly brown, watching so they do not burn.
Add salt and... - 33.691
Pan-roasted Potatoes With Panch Phoron
This is one of the basic ways of cooking vegetables in eastern India. The vegetables are first cooked in a broth scented with Panch Phoron and then pan-roasted. Starchy vegetables, such as potatoes, are particularly well suited to this technique but you can... - 28.8363
Pan Seared Scallops Over Roasted Pepper Pesto
This simple and beautiful scallop dish using fresh seafood scallops over a red-pepper pesto, a blend of roasted red pepper, almonds, basil and oregano. This perfect summer seafood dish will transport you to a Mediterranean beach with sun, sand and surf. It... - 117.966
Roasted Vegetable And Herb Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet,... - 113.736
Italian Hamachi And Grapefruit Basil Salad Part 1- Roasting
Do you enjoy Hamachi Fish? Then follow along this super easy Hamachi recipe with a healthy grapefruit salad from chef Laurent. In this first part of this video he roast the seasoned fish for not more than a minute. This is absolutely and effortless recipe.... - 104.285
Naan By Tarla Dalal
Naan is the most well-known Indian bread and is fast gaining popularity the world over. The naan is leavened bread prepared in the traditional tandoor. However for those of us who do not have tandoors in our kitchens, here is a great way of preparing the naan... - 0
Stuffed Cabbage, Carrot And Cheese Rolls By Tarla Dalal
A mixture of sauteed vegetables, spiced up with ginger, green chilies and garlic, and bound together with potatoes and cheese, is rolled up tightly in a chapati and roasted on a griddle till it turns a perfect golden brown. The Stuffed Cabbage, Carrot and... - 0
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how easy it is to make your own homemade flour tortillas. - 122.58
Stuffed Potatoes With Paneer By Tarla Dalal
A crispy outer and a soft interior, makes stuffed potatoes with paneer a perfect starter! roasted potato cases are stuffed with a delectable mixture of cottage cheese spiced mildly with green chilies and interspersed with cashews and raisins. Sour cream makes... - 0
Stuffed Cauliflower Parathas By Tarla Dalal
Crisp and tasty parathas that none can refuse, the stuffed cauliflower paratha is wonderful way of preparing healthy cauliflower. Whole wheat flour and a liberal amount of cauliflower make this a nutritious dish, which is crispier than normal parathas due to... - 0
Harcha - Moroccan Ramadan Special Bread
Here is an excellent video for traditional Moroccan semolina bread known as Harcha. These are little round breads made of semolina, similar to the American corn bread. Harcha is a versatile snack as it can be serve with either honey, jam or cheese. Try out... - 114.974
Aloo Paratha Recipe is a popular breakfast recipe. It is best served with pickle and curd. - 0
A Signature Bite - Mochiyaki
What is your signature cookie, which represents you? Jay thinks out of the box and makes his 'signature' cookie as “The Aimless Cook.” A Korean inspired cookie, it is simple, with amazing contrasting flavors and textures that makes one satisfying and... - 122.446
Rava Dosa By Tarla Dalal
Rava dosa is a delectably crispy dosa that can be prepared instantly, without the need for any fermentation. A traditional tempering and quick mix-in of chopped onions, coriander and green chilies add excellent flavor to a batter made of ready flours. This... - 0
Hot malpuas are irresistible, whether had plain or with a topping of cold rabdi. Try making this delightful treat at home itself, and with a slight twist. In this version, i have avoided deep frying the malpuas and cooked them with minimal ghee in a pan. They... - 0
Harvest Eating Quesadilla
If you thought that all comfort food came with their fair share of unwanted disadvantages, then this healthy homemade quesadilla recipe could pleasantly surprise you. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can use farm-fresh ingredients to prepare a quesadilla that... - 111.481
In this episode, chef Marie shows us a recipe that she has grown up with and its longanisa or skinless pork sausage. It’s easy to make with ground beef and few other simple ingredients. The brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce imparts an unique... - 111.951
Garlicky Makai Roti By Tarla Dalal
You could consider garlicky makai roti as a desi alternative to the typical garlic bread you get at pizzerias. Made with maize flour dotted with flavor enhancers like coriander, chillies and garlic, you will love this interesting and toothsome roti. It is... - 0
Mooli Roti By Tarla Dalal
A popular breakfast option in most North Indian houses, theses parathas go well with a lot of subzis too. Here is an innovative version made with jowar flour and mashed potatoes, which help to make them soft. - 0
Thepla By Tarla Dalal
Theplas are an inherent part of Gujarati meals, and are used for regular meals, travelling and for picnics! eaten with curds and chunda, theplas can be enjoyed hot or otherwise. Sometimes whole jeera or til can be added to enhance the flavor of theplas. You... - 0
Potato Paneer Roti By Tarla Dalal
Who said rotis are boring? Try this exciting combination of paneer, potatoes, coriander and green chillies and be prepared to be amazed! - 0
Multigrain Roti By Tarla Dalal
Made with ingredients found in most kitchens, this excellent low calorie breakfast choice is a combination of five nutritious flours that provide iron, protein, fibre and vitamin B3. - 0
Roti By Tarla Dalal
Nothing's more annoying that hard, chewy rotis. Now make soft, delectable rotis for dinner and watch your loved ones devour them with joy. Its simple to make, and an extremely satisfying meal. Go for it! - 0
Aloo Palak Roti By Tarla Dalal
Potatoes by themselves are healthy and tasty if not deep fried. Add to this the goodness of spinach, yogurt and wheat flour and you're left with nothing more to wish for! - 0
For those looking forward to prepare crepes, here is a simple traditional French crepes recipe. These crepes here are absolutely delicious, versatile and they can be filled with all sorts of fillings as honey, chocolate, banana, nuts or any filling of your... - 129.714
Crispy Dosa - Rice And Lentil Crepes
Those fond of South Indian cuisine will really enjoy eating these dosas. The chef shows how to make the batter. You can serve the dosa with chutney and hot sambhar. You can use any type of filling for the dosa. Do watch the video as Chef Bhavna explains the... - 99.9345
Mint And Masoor Tikki (low Calorie Snack) By Tarla Dalal
An interesting way of combining an unusual leafy vegetable like mint and a pulse like masoor. As I have used only 1 teaspoon of oil to cook these tikkis, they are really amazing being moreover relatively light in terms of calories as compared to the deep... - 0
Stove Top Pineapple Broccoli Mini Pizzas - Vegan
Is pizza vegan? Well, not usually, but this one is! Homemade stovetop pizza crust, homemade tomato sauce with chickpeas, black olives, baby spinach, garlic, ginger and a slightly spicy Thai peanut sauce with broccoli florets. No vegan cheese in this pizza, so... - 92.6231
Moong Dal Dahi Vadas (non-fried) By Tarla Dalal
Amidst drum rolls and lots of pomp, we present a non-fried version of none other than one of the most popular chaats. . . Dahi vada. Be careful not to soak the wadas beyond 2-3 minutes, to prevent them from breaking. This snack will surely stir up your... - 0
Moroccan Orange Flavored Baghrir
This is an outstanding video that shows an easy way to make orange flavored variant of baghrir and a few important tips to make perfect baghrir. Try out this delicious variant of baghrir with fresh oranges and surely be amazed with it's awesome flavor! - 131.963
Frying Pan Pizza
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Place the pepper, courgette and red onion on a large non-stick baking tray and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil. Season well and toss to combine. Roast in the oven for 20 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Set aside.
2.... - 32.0584
Pan Seared Polenta With Mediterranean Vegetables
1. Sprinkle eggplant with 1/2 teaspoon salt in a colander; let stand 30 minutes. Rinse well; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Drain roasted bell peppers; cut peppers into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.... - 35.1199
Slim But Saucy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a nonstick roasting pan pot roast uncovered in a preheated 475° oven till brown.
3) Pour the pan drippings and lower oven temperature to 325°.
4) Rub meat with salt and pepper. Add onions, cheese... - 41.2897
Sage Crusted Pork Roast With Roasted Vegetables
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat a shallow roasting pan with nonstick spray.
Combine bread crumbs, crushed onions, Parmesan, sage, the 1/2 tsp salt, and the 1/4 tsp pepper in a bowl, then spread on a baking sheet.
Smear mustard all over pork.
Roll pork in seasoned... - 44.2226
Tagliatelle With Roasted Tomatoes And Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a nonstick roasting pan toss the onions and eggplant in the oil.
3. Place in the preheated oven and roast for about 25 minutes, sautéing occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp and... - 48.1408
Herbed Fillet Of Beef
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Tie beef fillet in 3 or 4 places.
Rub garlic on all sides of meat and sprinkle pepper over all.
Place in heavy nonstick roasting pan.
Lay thyme across meat.
Pour olive oil over entire roast.
Scatter onions and carrots around and over... - 44.0228
Herb Roasted Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken and save for other use, or discard.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine thyme, basil, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
Rub all over chicken, inside and out.
Stuff chicken with bay leaf,... - 44.4648
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
1. Prepare Ingredients required.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In a large nonstick roasting pan, toss eggplant, zucchini, sweet pepper, and carrots with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes,... - 47.6308
Tenderloin With Gourmet Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the beef tenderloin and insert a meat thermometer tip in the center of the tenderloin.
3) In a nonstick roasting pan, place the tenderloin and roast in the preheated... - 36.8814
Whole Roast Chicken With Garlic And Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a rack and shallow roasting pan with non-stick spray.
2. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat dry with paper towels. Combine the garlic, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, oil, salt, and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Loosen the... - 30.1078
Roast Duck With Cherry Relish
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Spray rack in roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange duck breasts, skin-side up, on rack and roast until skin is crisp and browned, about 20 minutes.
2. While duck breasts are roasting prepare relish. In 1-quart... - 25.9626
Turkey Pot Roast
This turkey pot roast is a filling and flavorful pot roast that is excellent over cooked rice. Made with fresh vegetables and seasoned to taste along with a hint of parlsey, this tempting pot roast is great when you want to avoid beef. - 46.719
Rosemary Roasted Tenderloin
1. Trim the tenderloins of any visible fat and membranes. Rinse with cool water, and pat dry with paper towels. Place the tenderloins in a shallow nonmetal dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Pour the marinade over the meat, turning... - 30.8755
Roasted Turkey With Parsley Sprigs
Remove any loose fat from inside cavity.
Dry turkey inside and out with paper towels.
Sprinkle salt in cavity and all over skin of turkey.
Sprinkle cavity with thyme leaves.
Put 1/2 cup celery tops, 3 parsley sprigs, and the whole onion into large cavity; put... - 36.8681
Mustard Roasted Turkey Breast
Rinse the turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
Use your fingers to gently loosen the skin from the meat to create a pocket on each side of the breast.
Leave the skin attached to the breast bones.
Rub the mustard onto the meat underneath the skin.
Spray the... - 31.4228
Roasted Turkey With Sage
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 Remove excess fat from the turkey.
3 Using paper towels, dry the turkey inside out.
4 Sprinkle the cavity with lemon juice and rub over the skin.
5 Sprinkle the cavity with seasoning.
6 ... - 43.2417
Spiced Roast Pork
1. Pat the pork dry with paper towels. Combine the parsley, vinegar, garlic, paprika, lime zest, cinnamon, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the pork and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to... - 34.4195
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Blue Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat roasting pan and rack with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll turkey breast; rinse and pat dry.
Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
Pound turkey breast with flat side of meat mallet to about 1 inch thick.
Remove and discard skin... - 44.6255
Pork Tenderloins With Pineapple Stuffing
1. To make the stuffing, tear 4 of the 6 slices of bread into pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 2 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.) Cut the remaining bread into... - 39.3823
Kandache Thalipeeth is one of the easiest breakfast you can make. It is a maharashtrian delicacy which is all time favourite for all. Combination of bajra, jowar and wheat flour gives a fabulous taste to the dish! - 27.0548
Roast Marinated Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, sage, thyme, cloves, allspice, bay leaf, lemon rind, juice and bouillon.
3) Place the veal in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the bouillon mixture.
4) Cover the bowl with... - 44.6255
Sattu Ka Paratha
Sattu (roasted gram flour) is the main ingredient used in Sattu ka paratha, which is often served with baingan ka bharta. This is a filling and tasty breakfast in winters. - 0
Masala Pav By Tarla Dalal
Masala pav, whoever invented bread will be awe-struck to see it being put to such good use! Quick and easy, masala pav is made by stuffing spicy tomato-onion gravy inside butter-laden pavs. Sometimes, the pav is just roasted on the tava with butter, loads of... - 0
Tempeh Double-decker Sandwich
Tempeh's is an Asian high protein food, its nutty flavor is something to die for and the reason for its popularity around the world. It is very intelligent of the Chef to try something like this with tempeh and come up with a healthy sandwich that is not... - 129.664
Creole Pork Roast
Heat pork fat trimmings in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add pork roast and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, bell pepper, and bay leaf.
Place pork on top of onion... - 44.6593
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Spinach Orzo Stuffing
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375°F Spray a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Slice the lamb between each rib, cutting almost but not completely to the bottom. Form the racks into half circles and place... - 34.1812
Roasted Vegetable Roulade Pancakes With Shrimp Parsley Cream Sauce
1. To roast vegetables preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In roasting tray, add garlic, onion, tomato, mushroom, red and yellow bell pepper.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and chili flakes on it.
4. Drizzle oil and mix to coat well.
5. Pop it... - 111.691
Bursting with juicy flavors, a well-made roasted chicken could be the delight of your dinner table. However, to roast chicken perfectly is not everyone's forte. This video helps you master this recipe to perfection. You may not get it right at once. But after... - 116.334
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Cook the wild rice and white rice separately per package directions, drain, and place in a large bowl. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the mushrooms, carrot, celery, onion, and shallots and saute for 5 minutes or... - 34.6756
Pork With Gravy Part 1 – Introduction And Seasoning
Impress your guests with this no-fuss melt-in-the-mouth pork recipe. The chef here has divided the video in 2 sections – In this video she displays the ingredients and also shows instructions to season and roast the chicken. Watch part 2 for the gravy and... - 76.2367
Capsicum Roasted Chana Dal Curry
I have a lot of memories associated with this curry. My mom used to make this for us and pack it in our lunch boxes. This is such a easy to make curry that you can make even if you are on the go it hardly takes 15 mins to cook . Roasted Chanadal Powder brings... - 0
Scaloppine Di Maiale Alla Grappa
Looking for a quick dinner menu option which could be prepared in less then 30 minutes? Then look no further the chef here provides very easy instructions to make pork escalope with butter and grappa. Very easy to put together and is sure to impress your... - 73.6514
Panachee Of Three Fish
In a small, heavy nonreactive saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderately low heat.
Saute the shallots until they are softened, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour in the Champagne and cook over moderately high heat until the liquid is... - 41.9147
Tenderloin Of Beef With Blue Cheese And Herb Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Crumble the toast into a bowl and blend to a coarse paste with the blue cheese, parsley, chives, and pepper.
2. To prepare the Madeira sauce, combine the demi-glace and wine in a small saucepan. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce... - 32.7616
Garlic Studded Pork Loin With Potatoes And Carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice concentrate, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Peel the garlic and cut each clove lengthwise into thirds. With a sharp knife, make 18 slits randomly in the pork loin. Tuck a... - 39.8212
Herb And Onion Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a roasting pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Trim all fat from tenderloins and cut them lengthwise through the bottom. Open them and make each one lie flat on the spray-coated rack.
4)... - 45.1177
Roasted Plum Tomatoes With Fresh Basil
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a shallow baking pan with olive oil nonstick spray.
2 Combine the tomatoes, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl; toss well. Arrange the tomatoes, cut-side up, in the baking pan. Roast until the tomatoes are tender and... - 21.1662
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious roasted carrots. This would be a great addition to any Holiday table or just as a side dish for dinner. - 109.855
Simple Lamb Loin Roast
1. Rinse meat and pat dry. Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick, ovenproof frying pan over high heat. When pan is hot, add lamb and brown well, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Set frying pan in a 450° oven and bake until meat is medium-rare (pink in center of thickest... - 19.9408
Roasted Potato Slices
1. Butter 2 nonstick baking sheets (about 13 by 15 in.).
2. With a slicer or a knife, cut the potatoes crosswise into uniformly thick 1/16-inch slices.
3. Lay 1/2 the slices about 1/2 inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Brush with butter and sprinkle... - 27.7968
Garlic Wine Pot Roast
Garlic Wine Pot Roast gives a pleasant taste. The toppings of the beef bouillon adds a good taste to Garlic Wine Pot Roast. Garlic Wine Pot Roast is an easy to make dish. - 43.4
Garlic Caraway Veal Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
With a sharp knife, make a number of 1 inch slits in roast.
Insert garlic slivers into slits.
Sprinkle with the 1 teaspoon caraway seed.
Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of... - 39.0486
Orange Roasted Cornish Game Hens
Spray a small saucepan with nonstick spray coating.
For sauce, cook onion and garlic in the saucepan till onion is tender.
In a small bowl stir together chicken broth, orange peel, orange juice, honey, and cornstarch.
Stir into onion mixture in saucepan.
Cook... - 42.7518
Chicken Roasted Over Squash
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add the squash; cook, stirring frequently,... - 35.0026
Rice-stuffed Roasted Hens With Kale
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions and garlic and saute 3 minutes, then transfer to a medium-size bowl, add the rice, couscous, corn and rosemary, and mix well.
3. Fill the hens with... - 40.805
Roasted Coq Au Vin And Vegetables
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces to bag; seal bag, and toss to coat.
Heat l 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add half of chicken pieces, shaking off excess flour.
Cook 5... - 41.3213
Field Greens With Roasted Potatoes And Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place potatoes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt; toss gently. Bake at 450° for 26 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a small... - 34.2782
Eggplant Crepes With Roasted Tomato Sauce
Prepare Roasted Tomato Sauce.
Reduce oven temperature to 425°F.
Arrange 18 largest eggplant slices on nonstick baking sheets in single layer.
Spray both sides of eggplant slices with cooking spray.
Bake eggplant 10 minutes; turn and bake 5 to 10 minutes more... - 37.4457
Stuffed Turkey Roast
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
In the top of the roast, cut 8 to 10 slits, 1 inch wide and about 3/4 of the way through.
Sprinkle all the surfaces of the roast with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Preheat the oven... - 45.9685
Roast Beef Carbonnade
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper.
Spray bottom of 4-quart Dutch oven with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
Place over medium heat.
Add meat; brown on both sides, Combine beer, catsup, garlic, and thyme; pour over meat, Cover and bake in a 325Â°... - 43.7427
Saucy Roast Sausages With Lentils
1) Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas mark 7.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat half of the oil. Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes till they soften.
3) Add in the lentils and pour in the stock over it. Cover the pan and allow it to... - 34.2844
Radiatore With Roasted Beets, Fennel And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine beets, fennel, onions, canola oil, fennel seeds, salt and pepper to taste in prepared pan; toss until well mixed. Roast, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes, until... - 34.0759
Roasted Tomato Frittata
Place tomatoes, cut sides up, in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish; brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven for 20 minutes; sprinkle with onion and continue to bake until tomatoes are browned at edges and bubbly on top (about 20 more... - 35.7753
Roast Turkey With Bread Stuffing
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread into a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 300° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till dry, stirring twice or let bread cubes stand, covered, at room temperature for 8 to 12 hours.
Rinse the turkey well on outside... - 43.9694
Roast Beef Hash
1. In a nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until golden, about 4 minutes. Add beef and cook until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add butter to the skillet. Add potatoes and cook over... - 26.8914
Roasted Root Veggies
Toss all of the ingredients in a large bowl; transfer to a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently. - 28.4172
Herbed Eye Of Round Roast
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Spread the garlic over both sides of the meat, and sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and... - 35.1945
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Rice And Apricots
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium size saucepan over moderately low heat, bring 3 cups of the chicken broth, the onion, and celery to a simmer.
Cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the rice, apricots, and thyme, and cook, covered, for 20 minutes or... - 42.8586