- » Nonstick Frittata Pan
Nonstick Frittata Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nonstick frittata pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nonstick frittata pan recipes.
If a gorgeous frittata is all you want to serve for your breakfast, then follow this recipe of all-Ontario potato frittata. In this video, chef uses the fresh Ontario potatoes to cook up the frittata. It is super easy and super delicious. Being a frittata... - 134.842
Roasted Vegetable And Herb Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet,... - 113.736
Reduced Fat, High Protein, Potato Frittata
What better than a healthy high protein start to your day? The 'Potato frittata' can qualify as a nutritious and satisfying breakfast that keeps one going, owing to its high quality protein value. - 0
Tomato Frittata With Herbs
1. Finely chop the fresh oregano, garlic and Italian parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the stems and de seed the tomatoes, cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Remove the leaves from the thyme stems, set aside.
4. Rinse the green lettuce... - 118.886
Red Onion Frittata
Pour 2 tablespoons oil into an 11- to 12-inch frying pan with sloping sides and a nonstick finish.
Add onions and vinegar; stir often over medium-high heat until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, beat eggs and water to... - 33.1473
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, or till they are soft.
2) Add the dill and broccoli and sauté for another 5 minutes or till the broccoli has thoroughly heated.
3) Mix together... - 37.6693
Sweet Apple Frittata
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the raisins, apples, walnuts, honey, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in oil for about 7 minutes or till the apples are soft.
2) Put the mixture in a large bowl and add the eggs.
3) Clean... - 41.8219
Rolled Corn Frittata
Melt butter in a medium-size nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
Add corn and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until pepper is just tender to bite (about 5 minutes).
Add onions and cook, stirring often, until limp (about 1 minute).
In a bowl, whisk... - 37.9065
Zucchini Parmesan Frittata
In a bowl, beat eggs with water to blend, then beat in pepper and nutmeg.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan with an ovenproof handle; heat over medium heat.
Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook, stirring, until softened (about 7... - 33.5897
Vegetable And Cheddar Frittata
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine cilantro, 1/4, teaspoon salt, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl, stir well with a whisk.
3. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add corn, and saute 1 minute. Add green onions and... - 29.2102
Roasted Tomato Frittata
Place tomatoes, cut sides up, in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish; brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven for 20 minutes; sprinkle with onion and continue to bake until tomatoes are browned at edges and bubbly on top (about 20 more... - 35.7753
Vegetable Frittata Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out halves, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Brush 3 tablespoons of the oil over inside.
Reassemble loaf, wrap in foil, and warm in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, insert metal blade.
Grate cheese; set... - 40.0327
This Frittata Primavera is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Frittata Primavera with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 30.684
French Countryside Frittata
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place French bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until bread cubes are toasted.
Combine bread cubes, thyme, Dijon mustard, pepper, egg whites, and egg yolk in a bowl; stir well.
Set... - 41.9036
1. Preheat the broiler. Spray a small cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and onion and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the potatoes, breaking up the larger slices with the side of... - 30.3082
In bowl combine eggs, spinach, parsley, salt, garlic, pepper, and nutmeg.
Melt margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet that has a removable or flameproof handle.
Add scallions and saute 2 minutes.
Pour in egg-spinach mixture.
Cook over moderately high heat,... - 37.8653
In an 8-inch oven-going skillet with nonstick finish, cook onion and garlic in butter till tender.
In saucepan, cook zucchini in salted water till almost tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Add with tomato to onion and garlic;continue cooking till tomato is... - 43.2117
Red Bell Pepper Frittata
Preheat oven to 3500.
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with a fork.
Combine 1 tablespoon water, salt, black pepper, 4 egg whites, and 3 eggs in a... - 45.8147
Potato And Vegetable Frittata
Potato and Vegetable Frittata is for 4 "normal" servings or three big ones. It takes about 30-40 minutes total to make. By default this is vegetarian, but feel free to add sausage or something like that - 50.426
Zucchini Mushroom And Egg White Frittata
If you are looking for an alternate to your eggs and bacon breakfast, your search stops here. This zucchini mushroom and egg white frittata is one dish which completes the breakfast and keeps you healthy. So whenever you want a change of taste in your... - 113.432
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a 6- to 8-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter, add the onion and green pepper, and saute over low heat, stirring often, for about 4 minutes, or until half cooked.
Add the tomato and cook for 2 minutes more, then remove from... - 33.116
Filipino Eggplant Frittata
In a 10- to 11-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seed, about 5 minutes; stir often.
Pour out seeds and save.
Mix ginger, soy, vinegar, wine, and cornstarch; set aside.
Thinly slice eggplants crosswise; discard stems.
Add oii and eggplant... - 36.3848
Leek And Basil Frittata
1. Place eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a 23 cm / 9 in nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until soft and... - 29.4278
Frittata Di Vegetali
1. Blanch mustard greens for 4-5 minutes in boiling water or follow label directions.
2. Drain thoroughly in a colander.
3. In a large mixing bowl, break in eggs and add milk.
4. Beat with a wire whisk until thick and frothy.
5. Fold in... - 42.5249
Rolled Fresh Corn Frittata
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add corn and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until pepper is tender-crisp to bite about 3 minutes.
Stir in onions and continue to cook until onions are soft 1 to 2 more minutes; reduce heat... - 35.1603
Turkey Sausage Frittata
1. In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof nonstick frying pan, combine onion, vinegar, and 2 cups water. Stir often over high heat until liquid is evaporated and onion is limp, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove onion from pan.
2. Meanwhile, scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch... - 38.4749
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggplant and next 3 ingredients; cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in olives.
3. Combine eggs, egg whites, and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl,... - 30.5346
1) Take a 9- or 10-inch non-stick frying pan and heat 2-4 tablespoons broth in it.
2) Cook onion, garlic, zucchini and tomato for 10-15 minutes in it until all vegetables become tender.
3) In a blender or food processor, puree tofu with egg whites,... - 45.3537
1) Slice paprika into wedges.
2) Soften the diced potatoes by steaming or boiling for 15 minutes.
3) Take a 9- or 10-inch non-stick frying pan and cook potato, onion, and green pepper in 2-4 tablespoons water for 10 minutes until all... - 49.0728
Frittata With Parmesan And Fresh Basil
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add
Cookin’ Greens Designer Mix and red pepper; sauté for
7 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt.
Set aside to cool down while preparing the egg mixture.
In a... - 37.4922
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Grease the baking pan with nonstick spray.
3. In a pan sauté all the vegetables for 8 minutes.
4. Keep it aside.
5. In a large bowl whisk together egg, sour cream, ricotta cheese and salt and... - 101.447
Frittata For Dinner
Perfect for brunch or dinner, yummy frittatas make for the ultimate addition to your meals. The chef here shares his frittata recipe that can be prepared in a snaap. Just get all the ingredients right and get frying your own healthy, tasty egg frittatas at... - 115.991
Frittata With Whole Wheat Spaghett And Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in a large nonstick skillet
over medium heat. Add onion, and saute 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Remove from... - 42.4094
Potato, Egg And Sausage Frittata
1. In a small bowl, pour out the milk and the eggs
2. With a wire whisk, mix the ingredients till they are fully incorporated. Set aside till required
3. Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with oil and set on a medium heat to heat up
4. Add the potatoes... - 42.6995
Potato, Bacon And Spinach Frittata
Cut potatoes into 2 cm cubes.
Boil, steam or microwave until just tender; drain.
Heat oil in large non-stick pan; cook onion and bacon, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add potatoes; stir until browned lightly.
Add spinach; stir until just wilted.
Whisk eggs... - 38.4883
Potato Spring Onion Dill & Cheese Frittata
1. In a small non-stick frying pan, heat oil over a medium heat. Add potatoes, then fry until beginning to crisp, about 8 mins. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, spring onions, dill and some seasoning. Heat the grill.
2 . Tip the eggs into frying pan, mix... - 32.288
Frittata With Mushrooms Linguine And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and sliced leek, cook for 6 minutes or until leek is tender, stirring frequently.
3. Combine milk and the next 5 ingredients (through... - 32.3074
Salsa Frittata Breakfast
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Place a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Pour olive oil, and put potatoes in it. Sauté and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
3. Season with salt and pepper, cover it with lid, and... - 121.4
Brimming with veggies fresh from the Farmers' Market, Jo Ann's favorite skillet pie is easy-to-make, filled with cheese, and perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner! Jo Ann also shares a handy tip for preparing Swiss chard, the very tasty leafy green veggie... - 111.718
Asparagus Pepper And Goat Cheese Frittata
1. Heat a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and asparagus. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is tender, 7 to 8 minutes. Uncover to let moisture evaporate, then remove from heat and let... - 38.6951
Sweet Potato Sausage And Feta Frittata
1. Cook sausage in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat until lightly browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch slices. Transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in skillet. Add sweet potato and cook,... - 39.9668
Sausage And Vegetable Frittata
See how easy it is to make a frittata using only the stovetop. Chef Lisa demonstrates this recipe using local produce from the farmers market; Italian sausage with onions, peppers and herbs in an egg casserole with goat cheese. A delicious high-protein... - 115.791
Flat Spinach And Cheese Omelette
Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter in nonstick frying pan.
When hot, add spinach and season well.
Cook 3 minutes over high heat.
Break eggs into bowl and beat with fork; season well.
Remove spinach from pan and pour into eggs; mix well.
Heat remaining butter in... - 30.9618