- » Non Vegetarian Sandwich
Non Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of non vegetarian sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for non vegetarian sandwich recipes.
Tasty Turkey Sandwiches
Tasty Turkey Sandwiches has a delightful taste. Tasty Turkey Sandwiches is gets its desired taste from smoked turkey mixed with mayonnaise and cheese. Tasty Turkey Sandwiches is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 32.1653
Denver Sandwich has an exceptional taste. The buns and ham gives the Denver Sandwich a bracing taste. - 25.9637
Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches
Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches is a baked sandwich. Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches gets its desired taste from red meat mixed with sour cream and cheese flavored with mustard. Hearty Roast Beef Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.9931
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches has a superb taste. The crab and chicken bouillon gives the Barbecued Crab Sandwiches a great taste. Barbecued Crab Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 42.1194
Turkey Divan Sandwich
Turkey Divan Sandwich has a sole taste. The turkey and English muffin gives the Turkey Divan Sandwich a mouth-watering taste. Turkey Divan Sandwich is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 29.0923
Frank And Bean Sandwich
Arrange buns on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; place frankfurters on top.
Combine remaining ingredients; spread over frankfurters and buns completely.
Broil until hot - 25.3038
Hot Turkey Sandwiches
Combine turkey, celery, 1/3 cup of the relish, mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Spread on buns.
Top with rest of relish.
Bake at 350° about 10 minutes. - 26.6981
Three Decker Club Sandwich
Three Decker Club Sandwich is loved by many across the world. I have tasted this Three Decker Club Sandwich on my tour to America, and it was seriously very tasty. I strongly recommend it. - 34.4598
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches has a defining taste. The Barbecue Beef Sandwiches are great for the sandwich lovers who are non vegetarians. The coating of vinegar gives Curried Beef And Potatoes a good taste. - 44.8842
Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
Place 4 slices, buttered side down, in a single layer in a lightly greased 8 inch square baking dish.
Top each bread slice with sausage and remaining bread slices, buttered side up.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Combine... - 34.744
Blend cheese with mayonnaise; mix in catsup, mustard, and garlic powder.
Stir in shrimp, celery, and onion.
Spread mixture between bread slices.
For tea sandwiches, use 10 slices: for luncheon size, use 8 slices.
Trim crusts, if desired.
Cut each tea sandwich... - 31.7934
Toast the slices of bread.
Mix ground beef thoroughly with the egg yolks.
Season with onion, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Spread the mixture 3/4 inch (1 centimeter) thick on each toast square.
Top each square with caviar and a raw oyster so that it... - 33.0269
Saucy Quick Sandwich
Place chicken on toast; top with asparagus.
In saucepan, combine soup and milk.
Heat; stir now and then.
Pour sauce over open face sandwiches. - 27.9208
Classic Club Sandwiches
Classy Club Sandwiches is world famous sandwich. If you like lots of cheeses mixed with meat sandwich then try this Classy Club Sandwiches sandwich, you will just adore it. - 37.2272
Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches
Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches is loved by many across the world. Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches gets its desired taste from chicken mixed with cheese and milk. Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 41.3982
Brunch Pancake Sandwich
Cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble; pour off drippings.
Blend soup and milk; add bacon, eggs, and pimiento.
Heat; stir now and then. - 26.1515
Turkey Bacon Club Sandwiches
Cook and stir Turkey Bacon in nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until lighdy browned.
For each sandwich, spread 2 teaspoons mayonnaise on one toast slice; top with half the Turkey Bacon, lettuce, tomato, Turkey Breast and another toast... - 21.1199
Ham And Egg Sandwich With Tomato Dippy Dunk
Combine soup and water.
Heat; stir now and then.
Mean while, blend mayonnaise and curry powder; spread on 4 slices of toast; spread remaining toast with deviled ham; top with egg slices.
Cover with toast spread with mayonnaise.
Cut each sandwich into... - 32.5236
Eggsclusive is a tasty sandwich. Eggsclusive gets its taste from eggs mixture spread on bread slice topped with bacon and lettuce. Eggsclusive is loved by many worldwide. - 33.8864
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches is easy to make sandwich. If you like your sandwich filled with cheese and roasted beef then try out this Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches recipe. You will just fell in love with the taste of Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches. - 33.913
Souper Meat Loaf Sandwich With Golden Mushroom Dip
Combine soup and water.
Heat; stir now and then.
Mean while, arrange meat loaf on 4 slices toast.
Spread lightly with catchup; top with toast.
Cut each sandwich into bite-size pieces.
Pour soup into bowls.
With fork, dunk pieces into hot soup.
Provide spoons... - 30.0441
Teriyaki Pork & Slaw Sandwiches
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set drained pineapple aside to use in slaw.
In a large bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy, garlic, honey, oil, and ginger.
Add pork and stir to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next... - 41.1733
Pumpernickel Kraut Franks
Spread soup on bread; cover with sauerkraut.
Top each sandwich with a frankfurter; spread with ketchup.
Broil until sandwiches are hot, about 8 minutes - 24.1915
Bacon And Tomato Sandwich
Cook bacon until crisp; pour off drippings.
Stir soup into skillet.
Add milk, lemon juice, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Heat slowly; stir often.
Meanwhile, make open face sandwiches by placing tomato and bacon on toast; pour hot sauce over. - 31.9334
Mustard Flavored Hamburgers
Put the beef in a mixing bowl.
Add the onion and plenty of seasoning.
Divide and shape the mixture into 4 patties and put on a micro-proof meat roasting rack.
Cook on HIGH for 5-6 minutes, turning once.
Lightly toast the rolls under a conventional broiler... - 35.2997
Turkish Lamb Sandwich Buffet
Turkish Lamb Sandwich Buffet has a unlikely taste. The lamb and mint sauce gives the Turkish Lamb Sandwich Buffet an enormous taste. Turkish Lamb Sandwich Buffet is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 33.9838
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches gives a pleasant taste. The boneless lamb and reduced calorie salad dressing makes Greek Style Pita Sandwiches very unique and tasty. The Lamb or Pork Lovers must taste Greek Style Pita Sandwiches. - 44.0135
Fried Salmon Sandwich
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake into bowl.
In shallow dish, combine salmon liquid, eggs, milk, and nutmeg.
Blend together salmon, celery, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, onion, tarragon, salt, and dash pepper.
Spread... - 37.7809
Sloppy Joe Pocket Sandwiches
Pocket Sandwiches is a luscious non vegetarian sandwich. Pocket Sandwiches gets its taste from red meat mixed with tomato sauce and flavored with vinegar. Pocket Sandwiches is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 36.3839
Horseradish Ham Spread
Horseradish Ham Spread is mainly used to prepare ham sandwich or burgers. If you like hams mixed with mayonnaise and mustard then try this Horseradish Ham Spread recipe. You will love it. - 20.926
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) Mix together flour, baking soda, salt and milk powder.
3) Put aside.
4) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add peanuts.
5) Blend until smooth.
6) Switch off the... - 45.9274
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167
Corned Beef Spread
Corned Beef Spread has a fine taste. If you like you sandwich and burgers filled with non vegetarian spread then try this Corned Beef Spread, you will love it. Corned Beef Spread it is used by many across the globe. - 22.9963
Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1) Arrange the cheese, tomato, avocado and sprouts onto 1 slice of the bread. Top with the remaining bread slice.
2) With non-stick cooking spray, spray a small non-stick skillet.
3) In the skillet, place the prepared sandwich, cover and cook over... - 34.8078
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 118.839
Dairy-free Vegetable Sandwich
A simple sometimes always tastes better than an elaborate one. A simple sandwich is always welcome! In this recipe, you can learn how to make a dairy-free sandwich. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, these go great with some chips! - 108.885
Seasoned Yogurt Sandwich
Sandwiches are every time favorites with most people and here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make sandwich with bread slices and seasoned hung yogurt. Good for breakfast or with beverages. - 125.72
Wine Hamburgers is a delicious non-vegetarian recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Wine Hamburgers; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 34.6697
Masala Sandwich (indian Style)
In a mood of trying an Indian sandwich, then try making the masala sandwich. It's different from the regular sandwiches. It is very easy to make. You can toast the sandwich or eat it just like that. Chef Bhavna makes this sandwich in Indian style. Do check... - 103.09
Tomato And Brinjal Sandwiches
Sprinkle the tomato slices with salt and set aside. Sprinkle salt, red paprika, powdered cumin, coriander, sugar and black pepper on the brinjal slices. Poke them with the tines of a fork and allow to marinade for 1 hour.
Cover the base of a non-stick frying... - 38.5346
Tofu 'fish' Fillet Sandwiches
Interesting! Chef Binks here shows us how to make this yummy vegan Tofu Fillet Sandwiches. I am not a vegan but if I were to be one, I think that I would immensely enjoy this dish. I think people might enjoy it otherwise too. Mazel Tov y'all! - 121.387
Wholesome Avocado And Veggie Sandwich
Sandwiches were traditionally eaten for lunch but with time they seem to have found place in every meal. This sandwich is sure to find its way through breakfast table. It is an open sandwich, which has fiber, protein and carbohydrate to kick start your day on... - 0
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, combine together the peanut butter, syrup, wheat germ, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir well till blended.
2) Over the 4 slices of whole wheat bread, spread the peanut butter mixture evenly.
3) Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread.
4)... - 45.7894
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jelly Sandwich
Holiday and the children want to help with something? How about something simple? Here is a video of Kat watching Jayna making a sandwich. A simple activity, but enjoyable and safe for the kids. - 113.516
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies- Heart Sandwich Cookies
We love cream cheese and these cream cheese sugar cookies are something that are meant to be treasured. They are remarably easy to make and just as alluring to look at. Try these great cookies as a snack or as colorful desserts. - 113.594
Open Sandwich My Way!
Baked Beans have been a camping favorite, it seems, from the beginning of time…..but with this recipe, we take them to a whole new level. An Uncle of our’s introduced it to our family years ago and with a few tweaks and changes, it has been our family... - 55.8967
Apple And Lime Rosti
Cook the potatoes in their skins until only just starting to soften — they must not be cooked through.
Cool, peel, then grate coarsely into a bowl.
Coarsely grate in the apples and immediately pour in the lime juice.
Add the finely grated rind of just 1... - 41.8352
Remove the mushroom stems, and either quarter the mushrooms or leave them whole.
Chop the stems finely, with the garlic if you're using it (and it is good).
Heat a non-stick pan and add the chopped garlic and stems, and fry for a few minutes; add the mushroom... - 34.8073
Nutella And Marshmallow
Host Caitlin shows you a delicious dessert option that requires just four ingredients. Simple, delicious and filled with an ooey-gooey mixture of chocolate and marshmallow, this is sure to be a home run. - 111.649
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas 2. Line two baking sheets with non-stick baking paper. Whisk the egg whites in a large grease-free bowl until very stiff, using an electric whisk.
2. Add the sugar, whisking until the meringue is very stiff. Whisk in... - 31.0137
Healthy Spanish Omelette
Heat the olive oil in a medium frying-pan.
There should be enough to generously cover the bottom of the pan and to come at least a quarter of the way up the potato.
Add the potatoes and, once they have started to soften, turn them, trying not to break them... - 38.7452
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cereal and salt.
Add milk and eggs.
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 15 to 20 seconds, or just until margarine melts.
Add to flour mixture.
Chill for at least 1... - 46.0456
Garlic Mushroom Parcels
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Cut the pastry into two and roll each piece out on a lightly floured board to a 27.5cm square. Cut in half and then in half again. Repeat with the other piece of pastry so that you end up with 8 x 13.75cm squares. Transfer... - 32.2654
Spread A Burgers
Spread A Burgers has a nice taste. Spread A Burgers gets its taste from beef mixed with soup and Worcestershire sauce, flavored with mustard. Spread A Burgers is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 33.838
Chicken Spread A Burger
Combine soup, chicken, celery, onion, pimiento, and pepper.
Spread mixture evenly over bun halves; cover edges completely.
Broil about 4 inches from heat until hot, about 7 minutes.
4 open face sandwiches. - 28.3219
Bacon N Bean Dip
Mix all ingredients; chill.
Especially tasty with bacon wafers.
If smoother dip is desired, beat in electric mixer or blender.
May also be used as a sandwich spread, served on toast. - 24.1564
Bacon Tomato Broil
Place toast slices on cookie sheet or in shallow baking pan; top with tomato and bacon.
Stir soup until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients; spoon over open face sandwiches.
Broil until bubbly. - 26.2539
Tomato Cheese N Bacon Broil
Partially cook bacon.
Place a slice of cheese on each slice of toast; spread with soup; cover edges completely.
Top with bacon.
Broil about 4 inches from heat until cheese melts.
8 open face sandwiches. - 23.5463
Double Decker Creole
Double Decker Creole is a great appetizer recipe. The meat liver filling and toast give the Double Decker Creole a majestic taste. Double Decker Creole is liked by many across the world. - 31.8486
Economical Chicken Pie
Economical Chicken Pie is loved by many, as it is easy to cook and economical recipe. Economical Chicken Pie gets its taste from lemon flavored chicken mixed with boiled eggs. - 37.3274
Sloppy Joes On Whole Wheat Buns
Heat Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add onion, celery, green pepper and carrots.
Cook and stir until tender.
Cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in ketchup, water, chili powder, salt, black pepper and hot pepper... - 35.8009
Cheeseburger is loved by kids all over the world. If you like steak with cheese sandwiches between hamburgers then try out this Cheeseburger recipe, you will simply love it. - 41.6628
Surprise Loaf has an unlikely taste. The meat and cheese gives the Surprise Loaf a thrilling taste. Surprise Loaf is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 36.3912
Savoury Triangles has a fine taste. The ham and cheese gives the Savoury Triangles a grand taste. Savoury Triangles is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 40.1685
Dilly Beef Cartwheel
Combine first 3 ingredients and dash freshly ground pepper.
Arrange 2 slices of the bread, bottom to bottom, to form large circle; spread with a third of the sour cream mixture.
Toss together lettuce and endive; place two-thirds atop bread.
Top with tomato... - 37.4749
Phoenix Chicken Rolls With Black Bean Sauce
Split, skin, and bone chicken breasts.
Remove the filet, the small piece of meat that lies on top of each side of the breast, then remove the white ligament from each filet.
Cut each side of breast in half lengthwise and crosswise; including the filets, you... - 42.2582
Fish And Shellfish
Fillet the pompano.
Save the bones and the cleaned heads.
Parboil the fillets 8 to 10 minutes in a small amount of water.
Remove the fillets, and simmer the bones and cleaned heads in the same water.
Strain and set aside the water for use as stock in the... - 42.9818
Buttered Broiled Chicken With Sherry
Wash the chickens and clean off all the pinfeathers.
Salt and pepper liberally inside and out, seasoning well under the wings, and rubbing the salt into the meat thoroughly.
Pile the chicken halves on top of one another with onion slices liberally sprinkled... - 38.7248
Raspberry French Toast
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Spread a thin layer of jam on 1 side of each slice of bread and fold in half to form sandwiches.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, orange liqueur, vanilla extract, and salt.
Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture and... - 44.5852
Caramelized Honey Bananas
These Caramelized Honey Bananas are great as a snack on their own, or you can use them as an ingredient for all sorts of recipes...crepes, pancakes, in a fluffernutter sandwich, on ice cream, and more! - 0
Fresh Tomato Yogurt Dressing
1. In a blender put tomatoes, vinegar and lemon juice and blend at high speed for 1 minute.
2. Open the jar and add all the other ingredients, blending again at medium speed.
3. Remove and keep it in a bowl in the fridge.
4. Refrigerate... - 39.4902
Aubergine And Tomato Grill
1. Trim the stalks from the aubergines, then cut each into 6 slices lengthwise. Lay them in one layer on a grill pan and lightly brush with oil and a little seasoning. Grill until lightly browned, turn them over, brush with oil again, then grill until browned... - 32.9054
Nutty Cheese Bread
This savory loaf â€” with its nutty crunch and excellent flavor â€” is good sliced and made into cheese and celery or fresh tomato sandwiches; if you like radishes, try radish and gruyere sandwiches. It is also nice toasted. - 36.0508
Hazelnut Meringue Gateau
1) On a tray, put the hazelnuts and place the tray in a moderately hot oven for some minutes. Tip the roasted hazelnuts onto a clean tea towel. Rub them together so that the skin flakes off.
2) In a blender, grind the hazelnuts.
3) With oil, brush the... - 42.5196
Chestnut And Chocolate Cake
1) Grease the sandwich tins and line the bases with non-stick (silicone) cooking paper.
2) Heat the oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
3) Skin, cook, and sieve the chestnuts.
4) Check the weight of the sieved chestnuts and use only 8 oz.
5) In... - 45.986
Chocolate Treacle Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease 2 sandwich tins of 7-inches each and use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line them.
3) In a bowl, put all the ingredients except for the cream, butter and icing... - 48.464
Walnut Cream Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter 2 sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line the bottoms.
3) In a bowl, put the eggs and sugar and beat well till the mixture is... - 48.3832
Golden Grilled Broiled Sponge
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 2 loose bottomed sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use non-stick baking parchment to line the bases.
3) Into a large bowl, add the margarine or butter, eggs, sugar, flour and baking... - 44.7493
Line two baking-sheets with non-stick silicone paper, or with lightly oiled greasproof paper.
Put the egg whites with the salt and cream of tartar into a large, clean, dry bowl and whisk until soft peaks form.
Gradually add the sugar, a tablespoon at a time,... - 38.8398
1) Butter a 7-inch sandwich tin and use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
2) In a pan, put all the ingredients except for the crispies, and heat them very gently till melted. Keep stirring constantly.
3) Take... - 39.855
Coffee Sponge Drops
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Line two baking sheets with non-stick baking paper. Make the filling by beating together the soft cheese and stem ginger. Chill until required. Sift the flour and instant coffee powder together.
2. Combine the eggs... - 34.4972
Moong Dal Dahi Vada
1. Soak the moong dal for 3 to 4 hours. Drain.
2. Add the green chillies and blend in a mixer with very little water.
3. Add the asafoetida and soda bi-carb and mix well.
4. Heat a non-stick sandwich toaster and spread 1 teaspoon of the mixture in each... - 41.655
We're Using Up The Hard Boiled Eggs With Kale Hash Browns
After the decorating of the eggs is completely finished...what do you do next? We find ways to eat them up. Last year we shared a deliciously wonderful grilled sandwich and this year, we're serving them for breakfast with Kale Hash Browns - 0
Red Currant Layer Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Grease 2 sandwich tins of 7-inches each. Line the bottoms with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) In a bowl put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is light... - 45.7206
1) Grease 2 sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line them.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
3) Sift together the soda, flour and baking powder into a bowl.
4) Add the... - 44.3459
1) Combine together the carrots, mushrooms and onions in a 4-cup glass measure.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover and microwave on high for about 4 minutes or till the vegetables are soft.
3) Use no-stick spray to coat a large non-stick frying... - 43.9865
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks, saving the yolks for another purpose.
2. Place the egg whites in a very large, clean mixing bowl.
3. Weigh the caster sugar.
4. Line a flat baking tray with a non-stick mat or non-stick baking... - 87.5661
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 125.114
1 Prepare a 19cm/7'/2 inch souffle dish by lightly brushing sides and base with oil. Line the base with a circle of greaseproof paper (non stick parchment). Coat the sides with a little extra sugar; knock out any surplus.
2 Put the sugar, flour, margarine,... - 45.1268
Gateau Noisette is simply one of the best cakes I have come across. These are easy to make and anyone with a sweet tooth will fall in love with it! Try this Gateau Noisette recipe and you will understand why. - 47.6236
Chocolate And Chestnut Cream Vacherin
1. Preheat the oven to 140°C (275°F)
2. Line three baking sheets with non-stick baking parchment and draw a 20.5 cm (8 inch) circle on each.
3. In a bowl stiffly whisk - the egg whites and then gradually sugar, a little at a time,... - 44.2561
Peanut Butter And Jam
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Electric Mixer Method fine butter.
3) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
4) Mix eggs and beat till done.
5) Gently mix flour and blend well.
6) Food Processor Method With... - 41.5279
Chocolate Bramble Gateau
1. Prepare 3 separate rectangular cake pans that are 600 ml (1 pint) capacity each
2. Grease the sides of the pan and line the base with the non-stick paper or the baking parchment paper
3. In a food processor, tip in the blackberries and puree... - 46.9157
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease one 12x8-inch Swiss roll tin. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it. The lining should come to ½-inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, put the butter and... - 47.3962
Chocolate Chestnut Gateau
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a deep round cake tin of 8-inches. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) With sifted flour, dust the inside of the prepared tin.
4) Blend together the... - 46.0759
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line the bottom.
3) In a heatproof bowl, put the eggs and ¼ cup of sugar. Stand the contents over... - 44.543
Moroccan Black Olive Bread
Here is an outstanding reipe video to make delicious Moroccan olive bread and baguettes that would go perfectly with your summer picnic sandwiches and dips. This recipe is so simple and easy that you can make this awesome bread in your own kitchen. - 116.131
Calzones - Made The Healthy Way!
A typical Calzone somewhat resembles a folded pizza or turnover being shaped like a half-moon. In the US, these are characteristically made using pizza dough and stuffed with varieties of meats, cheese, and/or vegetables. In Italy, calzones are filled with... - 0