No Bake Cookie
- » No Bake Cookies Without Milk
No Bake Cookies Without Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of no bake cookies without milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for no bake cookies without milk recipes.
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 120.498
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies & Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Want an assortment of cookies this holiday season without the extra hours in the kitchen? No problem! Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens suggests hosting a cookie exchange with your family and friends so you only have to bake one... - 117.298
Brown Sugar Hazelnut Rounds
1 In a large mixing bowl beat shortening and butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add about 1 cup of the flour to the shortening mixture. Add brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well mixed,... - 37.4238
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Chocolate Cherry Cookies are my favorite cookies. Its easy to make and exceedingly delcious. There is not a year that passes by without my family treating ourselves to some yummy Chocolate Cherry Cookies! - 46.7583
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredients, except for the cherries and coconut. Beat well for 2 to 3 minutes till thoroughly mixed.
3) Form a firm dough by pressing the mixture together. Shape... - 46.1984
Betty's Festive Fruitcake Cookies ☆
These Fruitcake Cookies recipe is a must have this holiday season. Take a look at these rustic cookies that are oozing of the sweet flavor from the brandy soaked fruits. Try making these, your family and friends will be excited with its flavor. - 130.78
Cream brown sugar, margarine and egg white.
Stir in flours and baking powder.
Chill dough several hours or overnight.
Roll out dough on floured surface.
Cut thirty-six 3" circles.
On half the circles, cut a 1" circle out of middle.
Place a teaspoon of date... - 40.7687
Gluten Free Raisin Walnut Cookie
A delectable treat without the wheat! A fun recipe to add to your baking repertoire. Fall is coming and a house isn't a home without the aroma of fresh baked cookies. Do it! - 0
These Gold Cookies are a family favorite. The combination of nuts and cinnamon is great!Without too much effort, you can have these cookies ready in just about 45 minutes. Try these and serve it to your near and dear ones. - 52.3217
Salted Peanut Cookies
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Cream butter until light and fluffy, gradually adding brown sugar. Add egg; beat well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.... - 34.8625
Iced Rabbit Cookies
Cream the margarine and sugar, add the flour and just enough milk or egg to make a firm rolling consistency.
Knead well, roll out on a lightly floured board and cut into 'rabbit' shapes, either using a metal cutter or cutting round a card board shape.
Save... - 37.1989
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the nutmeg and flour. Add the butter and pieces and rub in the flour till the mixture-'s appearance is that of fine breadcrumbs.
3) Add the brown sugar, egg and dried... - 41.6077
Easter Biscuits Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the egg yolk.
3) With the currants and peel, fold in the flour and then stir in just enough... - 43.3908
Pistachio Crispy Cookie
An utterly delicious nutty crispy cookies baked to perfection!!! Sums this cookie in one line..
Can be served as snack with milk, tea or coffee! - 0
An absolutely sinful Dirt Pie.Learn to make a Dirt Pie that you would wanna bake even without a reason.Dirt Pie decorated with worm. - 40.1068
Cream butter and light brown sugar together.
Beat in salt, ground almonds, egg, and 3 tablespoons milk.
Add flour and spices and enough of remaining milk to form a stiff dough.
You may need to knead the dough to work in all the flour.
Refrigerate dough for 30... - 45.8565
Tandoori Bread Naan
This simple tandoori bread naan recipe reproduces in your own kitchen the moghul bread that is traditionally baked in the Indian clay oven (tandoor). The results are as good as they can be without the sweet wood coal and earthy clay aromas. - 44.9341
Refrigerator Graham Cookies
Whether you would like to bake cookies for your fundraiser event or for your little ones school , this refrigerator graham cookies is just what you need. A simple and easy cookie recipe that lets you do all that you want without a whole lot of effort - 34.5709
Cookies With Apricot Jam
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, pinch of salt, and ground cloves. Set aside.
2. Using the flat paddle of a stand mixer (or a regular egg beater), cream the soft butter with the sugar, at low speed, until you get a creamy... - 129.878
Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits
Work shortening into flour which has been sifted with baking powder and salt.
Add milk to make a soft dough that can be handled without sticking.
Roll the dough out to about 1/2-inch thick.
Bake in hot oven 430° F. until brown, twelve to fifteen... - 32.812
1. Sieve the flour, salt and cornflour together.
2. Rub in the margarine with fingertips.
3. Add the sugar and mix well.
4. Add just enough milk to make a dough.
5. Roll out the dough into about 6 mm. (1") thickness.
6. Cut with a round biscuit cutter.
7. In... - 38.296
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Place the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl; add the salt and spices and cream the mixture with your hands.
Work in the egg yolk and milk; finally mix in the chopped hazelnuts... - 46.5133
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder. Add the butter in pieces and rub it into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
3) Sift in the cocoa and then make... - 48.6189
How To Make Macarons
How to make French Macarons - this is a really easy macaron recipe and should help you in your quest to make these perfect little cookies! - 133.342
Are you craving for yorkshire parkins? Baby this recipe for yorkshire parkins is going to make your day that too without killing any chicken babies.Live, let live and enjoy yorkshire parkins. - 38.0882
Whole Wheat Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven at 450°.
2. Lightly dust a clean rolling surface with flour.
3. In a bowl sift together first 3 ingredients and stir in whole wheat flour.
4. Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs, make a well and... - 38.9556
Classic Meringue Pie
Mix 2/3 cup sugar, the flour and salt in saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk; add chocolate.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth and thickened; then cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks slightly.
Stir a small amount... - 49.1962
This quick and simple Florentines are truly impressive pick for desserts. They are perfect to go for any occasion and are almost always the centerpiece! - 43.463
Chocolate Filled Meringues
Let egg whites come to room temperature.
Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with plain brown paper.
Draw four 4-inch circles on the paper.
In a small mixer bowl combine egg whites, 1/2 tea-spoon vanilla, and cream of tartar.
Beat with an electric mixer on medium... - 42.7935
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour, ginger and cinnamon. Add the sugar and stir well.
3) In a pan, put the syrup, butter and black molasses. Gently heat till melted, occasionally stirring.
4)... - 47.724
Petite Spice Cakes
The petite spice cakes are cinnamon spiced, lemon and vanilla cakes made with sweet chocolate. A dessert cake, the cinnamon, lemon peel and chocolate along with the dash of vanilla go on to create a wonderful flavor combination and is great for parties. - 48.0057
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till the mixture light and fluffy.
3) Add the peanuts, egg and brown sugar. Beat well.
4) Sift in the spices and flour. Fold... - 43.1083
Creme De Men The Pie
1. Take a 9 inch pie dish, melt butter for 30 seconds and spread it in the dish.
2. In the pie dish, arrange the crushed cookies on the sides and bottom.
3. Use a fork and prick the bottom and make serrations on the edges and cook, without covering for... - 45.3181
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Generously grease a cookie sheet with butter.
3. Add the egg whites to a small clean and dry bowl of an electric mixer.
4. Beat egg whites at a high speed, until mixture is stiff and stands in peaks
5.... - 38.5157
This Tea Scones is an irresistible snack recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Tea Scones with your loved ones in the coming get together! - 35.8024
Soften the yeast in the lukewarm water with 1 teaspoon sugar and let stand about 10 minutes.
Scald milk and cool to lukewarm.
Cream butter, add sugar, salt, egg yolk and rind and beat until smooth and well blended.
Stir in softened yeast mixture, then add the... - 39.1331
Gluten-free Recipes: How To Make Gluten-free Brownies And Cake
Just because you're on a gluten free diet doesn't mean you have to be yummy free. We've got some recipes from Betty Crocker kitchens that are delicious, easy and totally gluten free. Here's professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker... - 0
Cinnamon & Almond Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar, egg and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press dough... - 44.532
Millet Wheat Bread
Soften the yeast in water.
Scald milk; add oil, honey, and salt.
Pour this mixture over cracked millet, and allow it to cool, stirring occasionally.
When mixture has cooled, add the softened yeast, soy flour, and 3 cups whole wheat flour.
Keep... - 40.8872
Butter a large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
In a large skillet, saute' the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add water to chicken broth to make 2-1/2 cups liquid.
Add to mushrooms.
Bring to boil.
Stir in rice and... - 42.0536
Black & White Bread Pudding
This Black & White Bread Pudding tastes incredible ! A mind-blowing combination of bitter sweet and white chocolates, this bread bake is a rare treat for your fastidious taste buds ! Try this Black & White Bread Pudding without delay as everyday you don't... - 48.7399
Whole Wheat French Bread
Basic Whole-Grain Bread becomes French Bread, with a real sourdough flavor.
The secret is to eliminate the sugar, and for part of the water substitute very sour buttermilk or yogurt; if you have home made yogurt, chances are that enough whey has separated out... - 37.7155
In the order given, combine all ingredients in a large bowl; beat until well blended.
Pour into a well-greased 8 in. (20 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Turn out onto a cooling... - 36.8319
Peanut Butter Pockets
Try this alluring Peanut Butter Pockets recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Peanut Butter Pockets is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 39.8153
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith; place it in a mixing bowl along with the butter.
Add the sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, salt, and ground almonds to the butter and cream all these ingredients together to form a smooth mixture.
Now work... - 46.1768
Cherry Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, beat butter, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and egg in a medium bowl.
Sift flour over mixture.
Knead together to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On... - 44.9964
Quick Cherry Strudel
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Let patty shells soften at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. Combine cherry pie filling and lemon rind in a small bowl; reserve.
4. On a well-floured cloth-covered surface, overlap patty shells in a straight line. Using a... - 39.0191
Sift together sugar, salt, and flour; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
*Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake yeast into warm water.
Use very warm water (105°F to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let... - 47.9743
Chocolate Coconut Bars
These bars come from another cook. She has great recipes and a lot of cool tips! As she says, if you like Mounds bars you will love these. They have a chewy filling that is hard to beat! Chocolate coconut bars with a
nice rich crust and topping and a... - 112.297
Mozzarella In Carrozza
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, anchovies, lemon juice and pepper until well mixed. Roll into a log 3 1/2 xl-inch (9x2.5-cm). Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
3. Cut butter mixture into... - 39.3007
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Make pastry: Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Blend in egg with a fork, then knead a few times until smooth.
2. Roll out pastry to a 10-inch round on a lightly... - 43.8235
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 400° F, 200° C
3. In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour along with salt.
4. Cut the lard into small cubes and add to the flour.
5. Using your... - 43.0357
1 About 1 hour before serving, remove omelet from freezer; unwrap.
2 Bake in slow oven (325Â°) for 50 minutes, or until golden-brown and top springs back when lightly pressed with fingertip.
3 While omelet bakes, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter or... - 40.1936
I Heart Pumpkin Pie
Morgan here makes one the Holiday classics – the Pumpkin Pie. Make sure that you use fresh Pumpkin to make it for that beautiful flavor. Watch and learn how to make this perfect Holiday dessert from this video. Enjoy and serve with cream! - 125.618
Spinach Souffle Roll
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Take large sheet of wax paper to line the pan by leaving extra part beyond the edge of pan.
4) Use vegetable oil to grease... - 46.2009
Yeasted Raspberry Coffee Cake
Using my extra rich Yeasted Sweet Dough recipe, I show you a trick I learned while baking for the Washington State Jewish Historical Society's Cookbook launch. A circle of dough is rolled into a jam-raisin-cinnamon-sugar bliss-filled crescent. Yum! - 118.341
Easy Sweet Dinner Rolls (honey Butter)
Golden, buttery, fluffy, honey butter dinner rolls! These are .....incredible! Seriously. As you all know, or may not know, I'm not very good at recipes that require yeast, but this recipe ROCKS and I want you to rock so MAKE THEM!! They bake up perfect every... - 0
Classic Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Soften butter without melting.
3. In a bowl cream butter and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
4. Spoon the mixture into waxed paper and roll to make 12 x 6-inch rectangle.
5. Chill for 1 hour.
6. In a bowl add... - 43.6747
Peanut Brickie Layer Bars
1. In a 12"X7" baking dish, place a two inch diameter jar at the centre
2. Add butter/margarine to a baking dish and microwave at HIGH for a minute; add cookie crumbs and press it into the bottom of the baking dish all around the jar
3. Sprinkle with... - 40.0621
Apricot pastries are delicous home made pastries that can be prepared without too much hassle. Prepared with a bater of flour, yeast, milk, vannila, sugar and egg, the apricot pastry is topped with a heaping of apricots and lightly pinched over. Baked and... - 44.9484
Pecan Pralines is an irresistible candy that you can dish out as Halloween treats! The explosion of the sweet and nutty flavors makes it a personal favorite. Try this brilliant Pecan Pralines recipe! - 26.5185
Biscuits And Gravy
1. For biscuits, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For biscuits, in a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, and garlic powder. Mix well using fork.
3. Throw grated butter and mix to combine.
4. Drop cheddar cheese and... - 104.41
Quick Cherry Strudel
Preheat oven to 450Â°.
Let pastry shells soften at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Combine cherry pie filling and lemon rind in a small bowl; reserve.
On a cloth lined, well floured board, overlap pastry shells in a straight line.
Using a floured... - 37.1313
Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows
Lynn demonstrates how to make Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows. These are great for hot chocolate or to just eat as a snack. - 0
1. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan and line with waxed paper; grease and flour paper.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a... - 39.7416
Lemon Ginger Cream
1. Take a heavy large saucepan and butter its sides.
2. In a pan cook combining sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush dipped in hot... - 43.2082
Caribbean Game Hens
Caribbean Game Hens are a unique hen preparation that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my mother in law at a family get together and she loved it! Try the Caribbean Game Hens and you will understand why! - 47.737
Banana Cream Pie
To prepare crust: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly coat a 9-inch pie plate or loose-bottom tart pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor, combine zwieback and gingersnap crumbs, oil, butter, ground ginger and 1 tbsp water.
Process until the... - 45.5694
Grandma and Grandpa Post traveled in their trailer each winter in search of warm weather and a golf course. During the summer, they settled the RV in a park near Lake Mendota. When the grandkids came to visit Madison in the 1960s, Grandma Post let Debbie and... - 42.7886