- » No Bake Cookie
No Bake Cookie Recipes
No bake cookie is a type of cookie which is not baked. One group of ingredients are mixed in a sauce pan and brought to a boil after which the remaining ingredients are mixed into it. After the mixture has cooled a ... More »
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
These are wonderful, quick cookies. It is very important not to boil them for longer than a minute. These cookies set-up very quickly. - 130.414
Healthy No Bake Cookies By Tarla Dalal
Healthy no bake cookies, these are loved by kids and are very easy and quick to make. . . Involve your kids while making these; they will really enjoy the process. - 123.431
No Bake Chocolate Fekkas
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, put the powdered crackers. Add chopped walnuts and dried fruits and mix well till well combined.
3. Put the dulce de leche and using clean hands mix them well to... - 120.673
Nutri-bite No Bake Cookie
Whip up a decadent, no bake cookie in just minutes! Most no-bake cookies are packed with sugar, but this recipe is low in sugar, and rich in healthy fats. It is a cookie you can feel good about eating yourself or about serving to your kiddos in their lunch... - 119.43
No Bake Cookies (chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter)
Want to try some authentic cookies?? These Chocolate Flavoured Peanut Butter Oat Cookies definitely fall into the plain-but-surprisingly-flavorful category. A combination of oatmeal and peanut butter brings a wonderful texture, chewiness, and moisture to the... - 110.638
Vegan Oatmeal Hemp No-bake Cookies
I wish I was a mom who bakes, but the truth is that I’m a menace in the kitchen. In celebration of my littlest baby’s very first birthday, I’m bringing you an incredibly easy nutrient-rich no-bake VEGAN recipe. This yummy treat will satisfy your sweet... - 107.371
No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies
1. Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add in the butter, milk and sugar, stir continuously until the mixture comes to a rapid boil. Continue stirring as the mixture boils for 1 full minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Nutella... - 105.91
No Bake Refrigerator Cookies
Cooking in ten minutes? Why not…this simple recipe ensures that you can make cookies for yourself and your family in ten minutes flat. No need to bake the dough as its rich in nuts and natural sugars. It is also ideal for growing children due to the high... - 103.367
Valentine's Day No Bake Cookies
Have you run out of time? Or, want to keep the oven off? Check out this no-bake Valentine Dessert that's perfect for kid fun; it's a mini bite valentine. - 103.139
Pizzelles - No Bake Italian Cookies
1. Preheat the Pizzelle machine on high.
2. Add the vanilla to the melted butter and set aside.
3. Whisk together the eggs and sugar until well combined.
4. Add the melted butter and vanilla in a slow steady stream while continuing to whisk... - 100.967
Quick And Easy No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Squares
Looking for a tasty no-bake cookie treat? Then the healthy, tasty, and partly decadent no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie will make for a satisfying indulgence. Betty's version of these no-bake cookies is quick and easy and makes for a great addition to your... - 100.677
No-bake Gluten-free Chocolate Cookie
No bake, gluten-free chocolate cookie - are these really possible? Yes, you can have the same crispy and crunchy chocolate cookie without the gluten content. Learn the easy process from the video and enjoy healthy snacks. - 98.8129
No Bake Gluten-free Vegan Pistachio Honey Bites
For vegans, this is an interesting nut based dish. Pistas are shelled and simply mixed with honey to make a thick paste. This moldable paste is then simply eaten as a cookie or a bar. Who says that making a dessert is difficult? This dish is super easy and... - 95.9376
No Bake Lemon Tea Cookies
1. To make the cashew flour: Process cashews in food processor.
2. To make the lavender frosting – combine all of the frosting ingredients in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
3. Mix together cashew flour, almond flour,... - 87.436
No Bake Cookie Balls
1) Dissolve coffee in hot water.
2) Ground the chopped walnuts finely.
3) In a double boiler, melt chocolate and stir in corn syrup, dissolved coffee and icing sugar, saving 1/2 cup icing sugar for rolling the balls.
4) Finally add in... - 44.9033
No Bake Chocolate Drop Cookies
1) In a bowl add oats, coconut and nuts and mix well and set aside.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa.
3) Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, till the mix comes to a boil.
4) Boil for 1 minute, then remove from... - 44.0675
No Bake Peanut Butter Carob Cookies
Combine honey, butter, milk, and carob in a saucepan.
Bring to a full boil, stirring.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and oats.
The mixture should be stiff enough to handle.
Using two teaspoons or your fingers, shape into... - 42.6449
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Toast the rolled oats in an oven at 350°F or on in a pan on the stove till lightly browned and crunchy.
2. Allow to cool and set aside for later use. You can store the toasted oats in an air tight container.
Grease a cookie sheet or butter... - 42.1994
Dessert Vixen: No Bake Cookies
Take a bowl and put 1/2 cup of cocoa and 2 cups of sugar and mix it.
Take a pan and put 1/2 cup of milk and 125 grams of Margarine.
Once the milk and Margarine has metled together, add the cocoa and sugar from the bowl. Stir it.
Turn the heat and the let the... - 41.6151
No Bake Breakfast Cookies
1. In a saucepan, heat honey, peanut butter and stir until well blend. Remove from heat.
2. Add dry milk and mix, add cereal, dates and fold well.
3. Onto a wax paper, drop the mixture using tablespoons.
4. Cool to room temperature and... - 38.4345
Combine corn syrup, salt, and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl.
Add cereal and nuts and with a large fork stir until cereal is well coated.
Spread in llx7-inch pan.
Chill for 2 or 3 hours, or until firm.
Then cut the chilled candy into 2-inch squares.
To... - 36.9629
No Bake Cookie
Would you like to try simple no bake cookie at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in American homes. This is a kid friendly recipe . No bake cookie is a delicious flat cake. It is generally eaten during breakfast. It goes well with Coffee, but... - 35.9758
Boil sugar, milk, margarine and cocoa for 1 1/2 minutes.
Start timing after mixture reaches a full, rolling boil.
Remove from heat; add peanut butter, oats, vanilla.
Beat until blended, then drop on waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
Coconut or chopped dates may be... - 35.2422
No Bake Chocolate Bonbons
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Off heat stir in remaining ingredients except dredging sugar in order listed; as mixture stiffens, use hands to blend well.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Let ripen 1-2 days... - 34.9823
No-bake Choco-nut Drop Cookies
You'll simply love this No-Bake Choco-Nut Drop Cookies. A delicious No-Bake Choco-Nut Drop Cookies will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 34.7165
No-bake Montana Cookies
Cream together margarine, powdered sugar and peanut butter.
Add remaining ingredients
Knead dough well and shape into small-sized balls.
Dip into melted mixture: Melt 1/2 bar paraffin, then add 18 oz.chocolate or butterscotch chips.
Place dipped balls on wax... - 33.437
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is loved by many around the world. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is economical cookies and gets its amazing taste from cocoa, mixed with milk and oats flavored with vanilla extracts. - 30.4585
No Bake Cookie Balls
1. In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate pieces; remove from heat.
2. Stir in corn syrup, coffee dissolved in hot water, 3 cups sugar, walnuts, and crumbs.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in covered... - 30.2446
No Bake Fruit Cookies
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the apricots, prunes and oats or walnuts until finely chopped.
Stir in the apple juice and cinnamon.
Shape into 10 balls.
Cover and store the cookies in a cool, dry place. - 29.8216
No Bake Cookies
1. Combine sugar and cocoa in a 2-quart glass bowl. Stir in milk and add butter. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH, or until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Stir well. Continue cooking 1 minute at HIGH.
2. Remove mixture from oven and stir... - 28.8008
No Bake Cookie Recipes By Category