- » Nigerian
Nigerian food includes the collection of dishes and drinks from Nigeria, which are known for their spiciness and wide usage of ingredients like chili peppers, palm oil, groundnut oil and various herbs. Nigerian ... More »
Nigerian Puff Puff
Though this dish is a popular street food snack in all of Africa, the Nigerians love it the most. It is called Puff Puff in Nigeria. Oumou shows us how to make them in this video. Serve with a hot tomato sauce or eat it as them as they are. Enjoy! - 132.358
Have you ever come across a dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner and as an appetizer or a snack? If not, then you must try this Nigerian Akara. It is a bean fritter that is delicious and high in protein. Have it with your favorite dip! - 112.627
Nigerian Chin Chin
Nigerian Chin Chin is gaining world fame for its crisp texture and interesting flavors. These deep fried fritters are very easy to prepare. This video shows the simple steps to prepare it. Give it a go! - 111.498
Nigerian Suya is one of the best dishes from Africa. These meat kebabs are sold on the streets of Nigeria. These skewered morsels always leave a mark on the travelers. Try it out in your kitchen watching this video. - 109.386
You May Also Like!
Nigerian Chin Chin - African Snack
Proceed with mixing the flour and the sugar in a big bow if you want them crunchier add 2 tbsp of ground nutmeg in the flour , then rub the butter in until it mixes well with the flour.
Next, crack the eggs into the butter and flour mixture. With your... - 31.9041
Nigerian Groundnut Stew
1) In large saucepan, add the lamb, onions, salt and 3 cups water, then allow to boil, cover and simmer for an hour or until meat is just tender.
2) In another saucepan add the tomatoes, peppers and 1/2 cup water, then allow to boil, cover and simmer... - 39.4786
Nigerian Beef Spinach Stew
1) Rinse the spinach, and snap away the tough stems.
2) Make small pieces by tearing the spinach.
3) Thinly slice the onions and separate the slices into rings.
4) Slice all the whole tomatoes.
5) Stir in the cornstarch into 1 tablespoon of cold... - 47.0161
Noodles Recipe With Nigerianfoodrecipes
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Put onions, carrot and lime leaves and sauté for 2 minutes or till onion turns translucent.
3. Pour water and add the seasonings that come with instant noodles.
4. Bring it to boil and add noodles. Cook till... - 0
Nigerian Recipes By Category