- » Nicoise Salad
Nicoise Salad Recipes
Nicoise salad is a kind of salad dish prepared with various vegetables and topped with canned tuna or anchovy often including both kinds of fishes and it is a specialty of the French province of Cote D’Azur ... More »
Classic French Salad Nicoise
Wondering how to prepare the authentic Salad Nicoise? You have hit the correct page. Chef Tse shares her personal recipe for Classic French Salad Nicoise right here. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 117.884
French Salad Nicoise
Have you been looking for an authentic French Salad Nicoise recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef share the most authentic recipe to prepare salad Nicoise in your own kitchen. Go ahead and treat yourself to this French delicacy today. - 102.185
French Nicoise Salade
Have you been looking for a perfect French Nicoise Salad recipe? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef prepare this easy to follow recipe now. We bet your friends and family will be bowled over with your culinary skills. - 83.5009
Salad Nicoise A La Middlefield
1) In a small mixing bowl,mix together vinaigrette ingredients and put aside until ready to use.
2) Steam the potatoes until just cooked through for about 15 to 20 minutes. Peel and slice them.
3)Toss the potato slices with scallions,... - 50.4502
Salad Nicoise With Tomato
1) In a colander, place the tuna to rinse in cold running water for 1 minute.
2) Drain tuna by placing the colander on side for 1 minute.
3) In a small bowl, add dressing and tarragon to stir in. Place aside.
4) Wash the beans and cut off the... - 49.074
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put potatoes in it.
2) Add water covering by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and bring to a boil for approximately 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain the contents and put in a... - 48.9062
Here's a traditional French salad nicoise recipe, exclusively for you. This salad makes an excellent side dish for most meals. The layers of ingredients impart a great blend of flavors to this dish. Just try this salad nicoise recipe and see how you get... - 47.9273
Salad Nicoise With Prepared Dressing
1. In a jar with tight fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until well combined.
2. In a saucepan, pour small amount of water, add whole fresh beans; cover and cook for 17-20 minutes until they are tender.
3. If... - 47.7382
Salad Nicoise With Chives
1. Take a plastic bag, layer with moistened paper towel, arrange washed lettuce leaves, seal and place in the refrigerator.
2. Add peeled potatoes to boiling water along with a fresh mint sprig and cook. Allow to cool slightly and cut into ¼... - 47.507
Salad Nicoise With Waxy Potato
1) Peel te potatoes and dice them.
2) in boiling salted water, cook them for about 5 minutes till just tender.
3) Trim the beans and cut into 1 inch lengths.
4) In another boiling salted water, cook beans for 5 minutes till tender.
5) Drain both... - 47.2643
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 47.1909
Potato Salad Nicoise
Rinse and drain lettuce.
Refrigerate until crisp.
In a saucepan or steamer over medium heat cook potatoes in water to cover until tender; drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
In a bowl place potatoes.
In a saucepan or steamer steam green beans until... - 47.0818
Green Beans Salad Nicoise
1. To prepare the green beans wash them and if desired, remove ends and strings.
2. In a large covered saucepan or Dutch oven cook the green beans and potatoes in boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes until just tender.
3. Then drain and... - 46.7139
Salad Nicoise Using Tarragon Vinegar
1) In large Mason jar, add all the dressing ingredients together.
2) Tightly cover the jar, shake vigorously and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a large bowl, add the potatoes, beans, artichoke hearts and onion together.
4) Pour over 1 cup of the... - 46.7006
1) In a jar with tight-fitting lid, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2) Put the lid tightly and shake vigorously until well combined.
3) In a shallow dish place the drained beans.
4) Stream 1/2 cup of dressing and... - 46.5678
Salad Nicoise With French Beans
1) Separate and wash lettuce leaves.
2) Halve the large leaves into two.
3) Halve, remove the seed and shred green pepper.
4) Peel and slice the onion into rings.
5) Cut and shell tomatoes.
6) Quarter the hard-boiled eggs.
5) In a salad... - 46.0097
Nice Salad Nicoise
Prepare the hard boiled eggs, remove the shells and using a small sharp knife, cut the eggs into quarters.
Drain the potatoes and cut into .5 cm slices.
Arrange the sliced tomatoes and cucumber on the bottom and sides of 4 individual salad bowls.
Divide the... - 45.8312
Nicoise Salad Using Red Wine Vinegar
Place potatoes in a small pan; add water to cover.
Place over high heat and bring to a boil; boil, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add beans and continue to boil until potatoes are tender throughout when pierced and beans are just tender-crisp to bite (about 6 more... - 45.1579
Salad Nicoise With Garlic-flavored French Dressing
1) Hard boil eggs for 8-10 minutes. Plunge in cold water. Shell and quarter them. Keep aside.
2) Trim beans and wash.
3) Skin tomatoes and cut into quarters.
4) Skin and slice onions thinly. Break it into individual rings.
5) Wash lettuce and... - 44.8235
1) Arrange the bottom of salad bowl with lettuce.
2) In a bowl, mix capers with tuna fish.
3) Place the tuna mixture in the center of the lettuce.
4) Spread the beans, pimientos and peas around the fish.
5) Arrange carrots and tomatoes and toss... - 44.6024
Combine mustard, vinegar, salt, garlic, peanut and olive oil, pepper, and thyme in a bowl.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Pick over beans and break into 1 1/2 inch lengths.
Place beans in a saucepan and cook, in salted water to cover, until... - 44.1966
Salad Nicoise With Dressing
1) To make dressing, combine the listed ingredients in a bowl and chill.
2) In a steamer, steam green beans until tender-crisp. Drain and set aside.
3) In a pot of boiling water, blanch celery for 15 seconds.
4) In a salad bowl, arrange... - 44.1819
1.Take 6 dinner plates and spread lettuce leaf on each.
2.In a bowl, put tuna with celery and mayonnaise and mix them well.
3.On the plates, put tuna mix(4 ounce), 1 scoop potato salad and 1 spoon of green beans right on the centre.
4.Garnish the plate... - 44.1738
Healthy Nicoise Salad_x000d_
Salad nicoise is a nutritious mixed vegetable salad. Made with a medley of fresh vegetables and cooked beans, salad nicoise is dressed with olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice with garlic to taste amongst others. Served with egg whites as garnish, it is fresh... - 44.0376
Salad Nicoise With Wine Vinegar
1.Cut lettuce in small pieces.
2.Take a bowl and arrange lettuce in it on the sides and the base.
3.Put onions, cucumber, green pepper, anchovies and tuna in the bowl.
4.Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper and pour the mixture over... - 43.9618
Simple Salad Nicoise
1. Slice the potatoes and marinate them in an oil and vinegar mix
2. Plate the greens on a large round or oval platter.
3. Arrange the sliced egg on the greens and top the slices with a curled anchovy
4. Add the marinated potatoes and... - 43.8689
1) In a shallow dish, peel, thickly slice and place the potatoes.
2) In another shallow dish, place the green beans.
3) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the garlic, mustard, parsley, onion, oil, salt and pepper, then shake well to mix.
4) Drizzle... - 43.7537
1) Inside a large salad bowl, apply the bruised garlic clove, line with the lettuce leaves and place the coarsely chopped lettuce leaves at the bottom.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the celery, cucumber, French beans and artichoke hearts together. Then... - 43.2118
Jellied Salad Nicoise
I never thought whipping up a Jellied Salad is so easy - try out this Jellied Salad Nicoise and you will have to agree with me! Needless to say the blend of flavors is sure gonna win your heart! - 42.3344
Flaked Tuna And Anchovy Salad Nicoise
1. Put tomatoes, cucumber, beans, green pepper and onion into a bowl.
2. Arrange prepared lettuce in the bottom of a salad bowl or serving dish.
3. Make the dressing, add the crushed garlic and shake well.
4. Pour the dressing over the vegetables, mix... - 42.1826
For dressing, shake together oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, chives, and parsley; chill.
Cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling, salted water 20 minutes, or until tender; cool immediately under cold water; peel and slice.
Pour over just enough dressing to coat slices,... - 42.1431
Salad Nicoise With Red Wine
In a jar, combine oil, vinegar, salt and garlic; blend well.
Set aside a few egg slicesfor garnish.
In a large salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour dressing over; tossthoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Garnish with reserved egg slices.
Makes... - 41.5646
Salad Nicoise is an amazingly delicious salad recipe. The effortlessly prepared Salad Nicoise is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 41.4714
Spicy Salad Nicoise
This Salade Nicoise recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Salade Nicoise on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 41.3387
Easy And Healthy Nicoise Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients to toss together.
2) Use a small and clean glass jar to pour olive oil for 2 inch, vinegar for ½ inch, a pinch of cayenne and ½ teaspoon of thyme.
3) Cover the lid and thoroughly shake to... - 41.2599
1. Take a large saucepan, and add potatoes in it and cover it with salted water. Cook for about half an hour until soft. Drain, and cool until easy to handle, peel and slice them. Arrange it in a shallow dish.
2. Take a small saucepan, add green beans... - 40.8407
Classic Salad Nicoise
1. Rub round the salad bowl with the cut clove of garlic.
2. Shred the lettuce, divide the spears of chicory and put into the salad bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber and eggs.
3. Drain excess oil from the fish, divide into 4 portions and put on top of the... - 40.7385
The night before, combine dressing ingredients in a glass jar.
Shake well and leave for 12 hours at room temperature.
Before serving, remove garlic slices.
The next day, immerse beans in boiling water for 2 or 3 minutes.
Place under cold running water, then... - 40.674
This Salad Nicose is a fabulous starter course ! Try out this tuna, vegetables, romaine and seasonings medley for your very next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Salad Nicose are welcome ! - 40.4015
Salad Nicoise With Tomato Soup Dressing
1. Take a bowl and combine oil, soup, vinegar, onion, sugar, salt, mustard and salt -pepper. Shake them well and place them in a tightly covered container.
2. Add potatoes into a bowl and mix it up with ¾ cup of dressing. Similarly add green beans and... - 40.1837
Michael's Salad Nicoise
Prepare the salad in advance by separating and washing the leaves of 1 head cos lettuce.
Rinse several times.
Dry the leaves by letting them drain in a colander.
Roll in an absorbent towel or paper and store in refrigerator to crisp.
Peel 1 small cucumber,... - 39.6221
Arrange lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Place French beans over lettuce, then add tomatoes, pepper, and eggs.
Decorate with anchovy fillets and olives.
Lay flaked tuna on the top.
Garnish with freshly chopped chives.
Make dressing withgarlic, olive oil,... - 39.3359
Instant Salad Nicoise
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients barring the tomatoes and eggs; mis them well to blend
2. Divide it into three individual serving bowls
3. Garnish with tomato and egg and serve - 38.9499
Potato And Tuna Nicoise Salad
Salade Nicoise has a good taste. The eggs enhances the taste of Salade Nicoise. Salade Nicoise is an easy to prepare dish. - 38.9299
Simple Potato Salad Nicoise
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, adding the beans 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Drain and refresh under cold, running water.
Arrange the lettuce pieces in a large salad bowl or serving dish.
Toss together the... - 38.4275
Cucumber Salad Nicoise
1. Rub the inside of a large salad bowl with the bruised garlic, then line the bowl with lettuce leaves. Chop the remaining lettuce leaves and arrange in the bottom of the bowl.
2. Mix together the celery and cucumber, with the French beans and artichoke... - 37.9942
1. Pour enough salad dressing over warm potato slices and cooked beans (in separate bowls) to coat vegetables.
2. Before serving, rub the inside of a large shallow salad bowl with the cut surface of the garlic. Line the bowl or a large serving platter with... - 36.8018
Make a bed of crisp, broken lettuce.
Place drained flaked tuna in center.
Arrange beans, green pepper, onion rings and celery in mounds around it.
Garnish with ring of egg quarters alternating with tomato sections.
Place anchovy fillets, crisscrossed, in... - 36.5768
Tomato Salade Nicoise
Break tuna fish into bite sized pieces.
Place in the center of a large round platter.
Surround with fresh salad greens.
On the greens, around the tuna, arrange small mounds of beans and potatoes.
Intersperse with egg and tomato pieces.
Sprinkle mung beans... - 36.5584
Garlic Salad Nicoise
Rub a salad bowl with garlic, add lettuce, 2-3 tablespoons dressing, and toss.
Mix 1/4 cup dressing with potatoes and beans, then pile on lettuce.
Garnish with olives, tomatoes, and anchovies, sprinkle with capers, herbs, and remaining salad dressing.
Do not... - 36.1698
Easy Nicoise Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender but not mushy, about 10 minutes.
When cool enough to handle, quarter the potatoes and transfer them to a large bowl.
Add green beans, tomatoes, onion, olives, parsley, a pinch of salt and the pepper.
Pour 1/2... - 35.9816
In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and stir vigorously with a wire whisk to mix well.
Cover and refrigerate.
Steam green beans until tender-crisp.
Drain and set aside.
Blanch celery by boiling it for 15 seconds.
Place green beans, celery and... - 35.8363
Quick Salad Nicoise
Line a serving bowl with the lettuce.
Cut the eggs into quarters.
Drain the artichoke hearts, tuna and anchovy fillets and arrange in the prepared bowl, together with the remaining salad ingredients.
Put the dressing ingredients in a screw-topped jar and... - 35.6792
1. In a colander wash and dry lettuce and place into refrigerator to crisp.
2. Cut the French beans into 1/2-inch pieces and mix together with olives and toss in French Dressing.
3. On a bed of lettuce place the beans and arrange tomatoes as well as... - 35.4773
This Salad Nicose tastes unique ! Try this delicious platter of mixed vegetables, seafood and egg for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Salad Nicose are welcome ! - 35.445
1. Arrange lettuce leaves on a large serving platter or in a large salad bowl.
2. Top with beans, red pepper, artichokes, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, anchovy fillets, tuna, olives and eggs.
3. Drizzle with oil and season to taste with black pepper. - 35.377
Pour enough salad dressing over warm potato slices and cooked beans (in separate bowls) to coat vegetables.
Before serving, rub the inside of a large shallow salad bowl with the cut surface of the garlic.
Line the bowl or a large serving platter with the... - 34.6554
Cut the green beans into 1 inch pieces; cook in a small amount of boiling salted water just until tender.
Cook the potatoes in simmering salted water for 20 minutes or until tender; cut into thick slices.
Arrange the green beans, potatoes, eggs, lettuce,... - 34.412
Salad nicose is a heart salad that can be served as a side for an elaborate meal for lunch or dinner. Prepared with assorted vegetables tossed with olive oil and vinegar with lemon jice, salad nicose is topped with fish and eggs. - 34.2079
Nicoise Salad Using Dijon Mustard
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Mix lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Make dressing by mixing garlic, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and oil in a screwtop jar. Close... - 34.0633
Nicoise Salad With Salad Greens
1. Peel potatoes and cut into slices. Place in a shallow dish. Place beans in a second shallow dish.
2. Combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, parsley, onion, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix. Drizzle 1/2 cup over the... - 33.4796
Canned Tuna Nicoise Salad
This Salad Nicose makes my otherwise ordinary meal extraordinary ! This vast assortment of vegetables and fish takes a bit of effort, but given the taste and food worth, its not much ! Try out this beautiful Salad Nicose and let me know if you like it ! - 33.4268
Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. Place eggs in a small saucepan with water to cover, bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Drain eggs and cover with ice water. Set aside.
2. Using a fork, flake tuna into a large bowl and add green beans. Slice enough... - 32.9454
Line large platter with torn romaine and bibb lettuce.
Break tuna into chunks; mound in center of torn greens.
Arrange chilled green beans, tomatoes, green pepper, onion rings, egg wedges, potato, olives, and anchovy fillets atop the greens.
Cover and... - 32.5871
Salad Nicoise With Potatoes
1. In a large bowl, gently toss together the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, tuna, and yellow pepper. Line a serving platter with the lettuce leaves and mound the potato-tuna mixture in the center. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with the eggs, olives,... - 32.5721
Combine soup, oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, mustard, salt and pepper in a tightly covered container; shake well.
Mix potatoes with 200 mL dressing and green beans with 50 mL dressing.
Chill all ingredients; on a large platter place salad greens.
Arrange... - 32.3604
French Salad Nicoise
Wash and drain lettuce. Place in a plastic bag and refrigerate to crisp.
Peel cooked potatoes and slice to 3/8-inch thickness. Place in a wide bowl. Pour about 1/3 of the Vinaigrette dressing over potatoes. Toss gently to coat. Cover and set aside.
Place... - 32.2977
Arrange green beans in a steaming rack.
Place rack over boiling water in a Dutch oven, cover and steam 5 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
Set beans aside to cool.
Combine beans and remaining ingredients except lettuce, toss well.
Chill at least 1... - 31.5673
White Tune Nicoise Salad
Place lettuce in bottom of a very large salad bowl.
Arrange potatoes, green beans, tuna fish, green pepper, eggs, olives, onion, and tomato in attractive pattern on lettuce.
Combine French dressing mix and water in a jar; shake well.
Add vinegar and oil;... - 31.5456
Salade Nicoise is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Salade Nicoise is something you would never want to miss out on! - 31.534
Drain tuna; break into pieces.
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces; separate onion into rings.
Combine all ingredients in large salad bowl; toss lightly.
Serve with desired dressing. - 31.1304
Combine salad dressing with dill, oregano and pepper.
Marinate onion, artichoke hearts and green beans in dressing mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, combine the marinated vegetables and dressing with the remaining ingredients except the hard-cooked... - 31.0223
Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces; arrange on a serving platter.
Arrange remaining ingredients attractively over lettuce.
Drizzle Basil Vinaigrette over salad.
Chill until ready to serve. - 30.2286
Mostaccioli Salad Nicoise
Prepare Creamette® Mostaccioli according to package directions; drain.
In large bowl, combine mostaccioli, vegetables, olives and tuna.
In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, herb seasoning, basil and pepper; toss with salad... - 29.7103
Nicoise Salad With French Dressing
Arrange the lettuce leaves decoratively on a large, shallow serving plate and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, beans and tomatoes.
Pour over the French dressing and, using two spoons, carefully toss the vegetables until they are... - 27.7743
Anchovy And Tuna Nicoise Salad
Make this Salad Nicosia exactly as posted and you have a great salad ready at your table. Salad Nicoise turned out to be much more great than I expected. Do try it! - 27.696
Salad Nicoise Regina
The greens in this salad can be any combination of 3-4, according to taste, but the success of the salad depends on the variety.
The pieces in this salad should be large.
Garnish top with scallions. - 26.877
Cut tomatoes into thin slices and sprinkle lightly with salt. Wash and dry the lettuce leaves and use them to line a round or oval platter. Arrange tomato slices over a BBQ round the bed of lettuce; cut anchs fillets in half lengthwise and arrange on the... - 23.7292
Nicoise Salad Recipes By Category