- » New Year Cookies
New Year Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of new year cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for new year cookies recipes.
Israeli Honey Cookies
Israeli Honey Cookies are great to be made in order to mark the Jewish New Year. Israelis eat honey and apples on the New year day for a sweet year ahead. Israeli honey cookies can also be made into a food gift for a Jewish family on New Year. - 51.0786
Good Luck Roll-ups
Good Luck Roll-Ups are cookies with a twist. They are rolled up. Since they are named good luck why not serve them on New Years. A New Year roll up cookie for all your guests. - 46.9593
Chocolate Tipped Butter Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and cream butter in it. Gradually stir in sugar. Beat the mixture until fluffy and light.
3) Stir in vanilla.
4) Gradually add flour and mix well.
5) Shape dough into two sticks of 1/2- x... - 42.7001
New Year's Cookies
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
Beat eggs until very light, beat in sugar, a little at a time, and then the cream.
Stir in flour combination and caraway seeds.
Refrigerate for several hours until dough is firm enough to... - 33.8069
You May Also Like!
Chinese New Years Cookies
1. Melt the chips over hot water.
2. Stir in noodles and peanuts.
3. Drop by teaspoon on waxed paper. Chill. - 24.7344
Chinese Almond Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Mix well and roll out 3/8-inch thick.
4) Cut with cookie cutter.
5) Place the cookies on a buttered sheet. Put half of an almond on each cookie.
6) Place inside... - 41.1906
Eggplant Rollatini By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
This is the perfect dish to make for New Years Day, or for any
special occasion. Use is as an appetizer, side dish, or main dish
over your favorite pasta. It can't get better than this! - 148.197
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Dry the skin of the uncooked duck.
3. Wipe and pat it dry.
4. The essence of Peking duck is its crisp skin, which is stripped off the cooked duck and served separately. Take string and pass it under... - 45.7233
Delightful Napolitano Christmas Cookies
Cookies always remain the favorite of everybody. If you want to give a new taste to your cookies, try this Napolitano Cookies. Check out the video right now. - 144.219
Chinese Almond Cookies
Chinese almond cookies are quite simple to make! Although they are not my favorite, they are definitely healthier if you make them yourself. They go well with coffee and has a hint of sweetness to it. These cookies are popular during Lunar New Years, because... - 131.281
Cookie Crumb Crust Chocolate Cream Pie
Worried that your guests will not be impressed enough with mainstream desserts? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy, tender chocolate cream pie that is bound to amaze everyone! Watch to know more. - 85.8587
Buffalo Chip Cookies
Irene remembers her mother, Dorothy Cassidy Gayden, making these cookies when she was growing up in the 1940s and ’50s on the Sunnyslope Plantation in East Feliciana Parish, Louisiana. Irene always assumed that the recipe originated in Texas because “All... - 39.0437
Combine wine, lemon rind, and juice.
Stir in 1 cup of the sugar and let stand until sugar dissolves.
Combine milk and cream, add wine mixture, and beat with rotary beater until frothy.
Beat egg whites until stiff, add remaining 1/2 cup sugar, a little at a... - 29.1524