- » Nestle Cocoa
Nestle Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nestle cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nestle cocoa recipes.
Nestle After Eight Truffles
1. Take a medium bowl and add mints and chocolate.
2. Take a small saucepan and add cream and gently boil it.
3. Spoon over chocolate mixture and keep it for a minute and stir them until smooth.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 15-20... - 38.0535
Andrew's Hot Cocoa The Real Thing
In a heavy medium saucepan placed over low heat slowly melt the chocolate chunks with the cocoa, condensed milk, boiling water, and sugar, stirring to combine.
When the chocolate is melted and all of the ingredients are combined, remove from the heat and let... - 35.2965
Hot Cocoa Mix
Mix all ingredients well.
Keep in airtight container.
Use 2 heaping tablespoonfuls to 1 cup hot water. - 19.9559
Ooper Dooper Drink
Ooper Dooper Drink is quite a funny name for a drink, but when it comes to the taste this yummy delicacy makes no excuses. The Ooper Dooper Drink requires just a handful of ingredients, just check out the recipe listed here. - 24.7817
Chocolate Marble Pudding
1)To Make the Pudding: In a bowl, sift maida and baking powder.
2)In a blender, cream Nestle Butter and sugar together it turns light and fluffy.
3)Pour in beaten eggs gradually.
4)Fold in sifted maida into the mixture.
5)Pour in Nestle Milk so that... - 47.673
Orange Chocolate Frosting
Cream butter in large mixing bowl.
Add salt, egg, confectioners' sugar, Ever-Ready Cocoa and nutmeg.
Add orange juice until of spreading consistency. - 25.9597
Triple Chocolate Mocha Latte
Empty contents of cocoa mix envelope into a large coffee mug; pour hot coffee and milk over top, stirring until cocoa is dissolved.
Stir in whipped cream until melted and combined.
Sprinkle with cocoa. - 27.0145
Condensed Milk Ice-cream
1. Mix together condensed milk, water, coffee and cocoa and chill.
2. Chill cream separately.
3. Whip and fold into condensed milk mixture.
4. Pour into freezer trays and freeze.
5. As it starts to set remove and whip well.
6. Return to freezer and serve... - 31.659
Chocolate Honey Cake
Grease and flour bottoms of two 9-inch layer pans.' Combine flour with Ever-Ready Cocoa, salt, soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cream butter in mixing bowl.
Gradually add sugar; cream at high speed of mixer until light and fluffy.
Blend in honey, orange rind and... - 43.846
Easy Black Forest Cake
1)Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2)Take a baking tin and lightly grease and sprinkle maida.
3)In a bowl, sift maida with baking powder, baking soda and cocoa.
4)Heat a pan and melt Nestle Butter.
5)Remove from heat and let it cool.
6)Pour... - 45.6494
Instant Hot Chocolate
Mix ingredients well.
Pour 2/3 cup hot water in cup that contains 1/3 cup of mixture.
Stir well. - 30.2629
Hot Chocolate Mix
Mix together all ingredients (a clean kitchen size garbage bag works well).
Save all containers so you'll have something to put it back in, or fill fancy jars, attach a copy of recipe and give as Christmas presents. - 28.4783
Line the bottom of 4 (8-inch) round cakepans with waxed paper.
Grease and flour waxed paper, set aside.
Combine egg yolks, sugar, and baking powder, beat at high speed of an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and lemon colored.
Combine... - 41.7085
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet... - 118.426