- » Nectarine Jelly
Nectarine Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nectarine jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nectarine jelly recipes.
1) Strawberry Sauce : In a small saucepan, place the strawberries .
2) In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in 1/4 cup reserved juice and stir into the strawberries along with the jelly.
3) Bring to a boil, stir constantly and cook, until thickened.
4)... - 46.2425
Pork, Nectarine And Pistachio Terrine
Put the pork fillet, garlic, the leaves from a thyme sprig and the brandy in a bowl, cover and leave to marinate overnight in the fridge
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 1kg terrine mould or loaf tin with tinfoil, put another sprig of thyme in... - 29.6166
In a blender or food processor, grind orange and lemon with water.
Transfer mixture to a saucepan and add juice.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Allow to boil, covered, for 20 minutes.
95 Into a pot of boiling water, drop nectarines.
Allow to boil for 20... - 36.7372
Grilled Fruit Medley
On four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil, evenly divide the bananas, plums, and peaches.
Stir together jelly, margarine, and liqueur.
Spoon some over each packet of fruit.
For each packet, bring up the long edges of foil and, leaving a little space for... - 36.6527
1) In small saucepan, soak gelatine in 1/4 cup of ginger ale.
2) Heat the saucepan gently and mix to dissolve the gelatine.
3) Take off from the heat.
4) Add in the remaining ginger ale and extract.
5) Pour the mixture in and 8 inch square pan, so it... - 38.6393
For pastry, in a mixing bowl combine the flour and salt.
Cut in the chilled margarine till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cold water over part of the mixture.
Toss with a fork.
Push to the side of the bowl.
Repeat till all of... - 38.392
Rosy Peach Pie
Be sure both fruits are of equal ripeness.
Place fruit in pastry-lined 9-inch pie pan.
Combine sugar, flour and salt, and pour over fruit.
Dilute jelly with rum, and pour over other ingredients, distributing mixture evenly over all fruit.
Cover with lattice... - 33.4605
Prosciutto And Fruit Salad
1. For making the dressing in a small bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold in mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally stir in milk.
3. With cover let it chill until serving time.
4. Using a... - 46.8673
Giant Strawberry Tart
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll Pastry to a 14-inch circle; carefully fit into a 12-inch pizza pan. Fold under and flute edge; prick pastry with fork. Bake in a 425° oven about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
2 In a medium saucepan combine... - 35.3229
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) To prepare crust, mix together butter and icing sugar, creaming them well.
3) Make a soft dough by blending flour to this.
4) Take a 12" pizza pan, press on bottom and sides of it with this... - 47.5691
Fresh Fruit Cake
1. Prepare fruit sauce: In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, mix orange juice, sugar, cornstarch, orange peel, lemon peel, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils; boil 1 minute. Cover saucepan and refrigerate... - 34.7399
Compotes With Stone Fruits
Use "just ripe" fruit of your choice.
If fruits are too ripe, they will cook up mushy.
Overripe fruits are best used for cooked sauces.
Underripe fruit will not be as sweet, but some can be mixed in and sweetened to taste.
Peel your fruit if you... - 32.9861
Fruit Leather Snack
Combine all ingredients in medium-size saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Stir as you cook.
When the mixture thickens, remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
In the meantime, cover a jelly roll pan (or cookie sheet with sides) with saran... - 36.2674
1) Into a medium-sized bowl, sift the flour, salt and granulated sugar. Beat in the milk, eggs and melted butter or margarine till the mixture is smooth. Chill for about 1 hour.
2) Slowly heat a heavy 7-inch skillet or crepe pan. To test the... - 40.1315
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115