- » Nectarine Dessert
Nectarine Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nectarine dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nectarine dessert recipes.
Grilled Nectarines With Raspberry Sauce
Are you searching for a perfect dessert recipe prepared on grill? The grilled nectarines can be a nice alternative for your purpose. Drizzle homemade raspberry sauce on top of these delicately grilled fruits and serve with few scoops of ice cream. Doesn't it... - 123.742
Who doesn't like peaches and cream? This recipes for baked peaches (or nectarines) is so luscious, you can serve it for breakfast to your kids or even as a dessert at a dinner party with the adults. - 115.148
Nectarines And Mixed Berries Popsicles
Summer time is here again so why not make some ice popsicles at home. Take a look at this interesting and informative video that shares a recipe for some unique fruit popsicles. Enjoy your summer with these delicious and healthy ice popsicles. - 94.4055
Nectarine Or Peach Pie
1) Add lemon juice to the peaches and toss them.
2) Add sugar, flour and cinnamon and mix the contents.
3) Put this peach mixture into the pie shell.
4) Microwave the pie (placed on a wax paper) for about 7 to 13 minutes, till the contents start to... - 49.5101
Nectarine Rice Luxuria
This delectable and gorgeous looking Nectarine Rice Luxuria is so flavorful that anyone takeing a bite of it can't just stop with one. Quick and simple, try out this Nectarine Rice Luxuria; all your dear ones are going to love this, coz it's so packed with... - 48.3493
Nectarine Blackberry Cobbler
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
2.Take a bowl, add in nectarines and blackberries.
3. Stir in the lemon juice.
4.In a small bowl, mix together sugar, flour.
5. Sprinkle this over the fruits.
6. Coat fruits with sugar... - 47.1029
Nectarine And Blackberry Crisp
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. In a medium sized bowl, place the nectarines with the sugar, orange zest, and vanilla extract, then divide this mixture between individual souffle dishes.
3. In a baking sheet, set the mixture... - 46.956
1) Strawberry Sauce : In a small saucepan, place the strawberries .
2) In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in 1/4 cup reserved juice and stir into the strawberries along with the jelly.
3) Bring to a boil, stir constantly and cook, until thickened.
4)... - 46.2425
Spread the rolled oats flat in a large pan.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan stir together the apple juice concentrate and cornstarch and cook over medium heat until... - 46.1592
Individual Nectarine-raspberry Cobblers
Place rack in upper third of oven.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, toss nectarines with preserves and vanilla.
Lightly mix in raspberries.
Butter or spray six to eight 1- to 1 1/2-cup gratin dishes or 10-ounce custard cups and... - 45.4048
1 Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions, or make pastry from your own favorite two-crust recipe. Roll out half to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate and trim the overhang to 1/2 inch.
2 In... - 44.9046
Gingered Nectarine Sorbet With Strawberries
Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine nectarines, lemon peel and juice in processor or blender and puree.
Add cold syrup and blend well.
Taste and add more ginger, if desired.
Turn sorbet into shallow pan and... - 44.6824
1) Take a saucepan and mix together gelatin, sugar, and 1/8 tea spoon salt. Add it to milk.
2) Cook until gelatin dissolves and cool the mixture.
3) Add lemon juice to nectarine puree and fold it into gelatin mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add food... - 44.1883
For pastry, in a medium bowl combine flour and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until pieces are pea-size.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cold water over a portion of the mixture.
Toss with a fork.
Push to the side of the bowl.
Repeat until mixture... - 44.1295
Plum And Nectarine Crumble
1) Preheat the oevn.
2) In a mixing bowl, place the flour, oats and sugar.
3) Rub the low-fat spread in the flour mix until the mixture turns crumbly.
4) Add the grated lemon rind.
5) In a small saucepan, place the plums and nectarine... - 44.0307
Nectarine Cup Custards
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Place a roasting pan filled with 2 inches of water, in the oven while heating.
3. Lightly grease 8 custard or soufflé cups of 6-ounce each.
4. In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs with a wire whisk... - 43.786
Frozen Nectarine Custard
1) Peel and pit the nectarines, then cut into quarters.
2) In a small bowl, beat 2 tablespoons of the honey and egg yolk.
3) In a small saucepan, stir and pour 1 cup skim milk .
4) In an airtight jar, shake rest of the skim milk and... - 43.1777
Rustic Plum And Nectarine Tart
PASTRY: In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and lard until in coarse crumbs.
In measuring cup, beat together egg yolk, lemon juice and enough ice water to make 1/2 cup (125 mL); briskly stir enough... - 42.9849
Almond Nectarine Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) In a food processor, place the marzipan and cream.
3) Process the food processor to a thick paste.
4) Roll or spread the pastry to a rectangle of about 30 x 23cm/12 x 9 in.
5) Place the pastry on a... - 42.4511
Cherry & Nectarine Cobbler
To make pastry: In a bowl, stir together flour, 1 tsp sugar and salt.
With a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut cream cheese and butter or margarine into the flour mixture until crumbly.
With a fork, gradually stir in enough milk so the mixture just clumps... - 42.318
Nectarine Tarte Tatin
Preheat oven to 425°.
Cut 1 nectarine in half.
Quarter one nectarine half and the remaining 6 nectarines.
3 Combine sugar, 2 tablespoons water, and juice in a 12-inch stainless-steel skillet.
Cook for 2 minutes or until sugar is golden (do not... - 42.2765
Nectarine Custard Cream
Nectarine Custard Cream has a mouth filling taste. The butter gives the Nectarine Custard Cream a very velvety taste. - 42.147
Nectarine Cream Pie
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan, stir well.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constontly, until thickened.
Gradually stir one-fourth of hot mixture into egg yolks; add to remaining hot mixture,... - 42.0447
Nectarine Raspberry Ice
Nectarine Raspberry Ice is easy to make dessert recipe. Nectarine Raspberry Ice gets its taste from white wine mixed with raspberries and lemon juice. Nectarine Raspberry Ice is loved by many people. - 41.8101
Frozen Nectarine Mousse With Blackberry Swirl
In a blender or food processor puree 3 cups of the blackberries with the corn syrup.
Strain the puree through a fine sieve into a heavy saucepan and simmer it, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until it is reduced to about 1 1/2 cups.
Stir in the... - 41.7765
Nectarine Bottom Crust Cobbler
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Leaving skin on, slice nectarines and place into a saucepan.
Sprinkle on sugar substitute and add water.
Bring to a boil and cook until slightly soft but not mushy.
Measure 2 cups of nectarines with very little juice.
Melt margarine... - 41.7085
Nectarine And Almond Meringue Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Place the slices of nectarine in a 9 X 9" inch baking dish.
3) Sprinkle rum or orange juice over the nectarine and allow it to rest at room temperature for some time.
4) In a large bowl, add egg yolk,... - 41.6316
Homemade Nectarine Cream Mold
Grease a 2 pint [1 1/2 quart] mould with the oil.
Place the mould, upside down, on kitchen paper towels to drain.
In a mixing bowl, combine the nectarines, allspice, sugar, brandy and gelatine.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream with a wire whisk or... - 41.5285
Nectarine Quick Shortcake
In mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, milk, egg, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, and lemon peel; stir just till dry ingredients are moistened.
Spread batter in greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Peel and pit nectarines; cut into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Arrange... - 41.3754
Nectarines In Grand Marnier
1) Cut the peaches into quarters and remove the stones.
2) In a bowl, place the fruits.
3) You amy leave the fruits as whole, but it would be difficult to... - 40.4804
Nectarine Amaretto Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease a 20 cm / 8 in round, loose-bottomed cake tin. Whisk together the egg yolks, caster sugar, lemon rind and juice in a bowl until the mixture is thick, pale and creamy.
2. Fold in the semolina, almonds and... - 40.4418
Fresh Nectarine Mousse With Strawberries
Pour water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Let stand for a few minutes to soften.
Warm milk in top of a double boiler set over hot water.
Add gelatin to milk, and stir over hot water until completely dissolved.
Peel nectarines, and slice them... - 40.3761
Plum Peach And Nectarine Compote
Combine all ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Lift out fruit and put into glass dessert bowl.
Simmer juice for another 20 minutes to concentrate it.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Pour juice over fruit.
Serve cold accompanied by a dish of sour cream or... - 40.3551
Nectarine Cheese Dessert
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour, butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon grated orange peel, and 1 egg yolk. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut mixture into pieces the size of peas. With... - 39.1235
Combine nectarines, lemon juice, fructose, flour, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
Toss to mix.
Transfer to 9 inch (23 cm) pastry-lined pie pan.
Dot with margarine.
Adjust top crust, and pinch or flute edges; then cut in vents to allow steam to escape.
Bake at... - 38.292
Nectarine Pistachio Tart
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, the 1/3 cup nuts, and granulated sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture till pieces are the size of small peas. Gradually add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to flour mixture, tossing with a... - 38.2694
Nectarine And Gorgonzola Bruschetta
1.Peel the nectarines and pit them.
2.Chop the nectarines.
3. In a bowl, put in the chopped nectarines and add the lemon juice.
4.Toss and keep aside.
5.Preheat broiler or griller or star a fire in the grill.
6.Place baguette slices on broiler pan at a... - 38.0848
Berry Nectarine Flambe
Mash 1/2 cup of the berries; halve remaining berries.
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in mashed berries, juice concentrate, water, and food coloring, if desired.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and... - 37.9381
Nectarine Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat the milk to 1750; stir in sugar until dissolved.
Cool quickly by placing the pan in a bowl of ice water; stir for 2 minutes.
Inasmall bowl, combine nectarines and lemon juice.
In a large bowl, combine milk mixture, cream, extracts... - 37.4848
Nectarine sherbet is a solid frozen dessert made with fresh nectarines and refershing lemon juice. Combined and mixed together with eggs, gelatin and sugar, the nectarine sherbet is a freezer dessert and can be served with garnishes like fresh mint. - 37.3662
World Fair Waffles With Blackberry Nectarine Sauce
1. Make sauce: In medium saucepan, stir together sugar and 1/2 cup water. Over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring. Add nectarines and blackberries. Bring to a simmer and continue simmering until nectarines are fork-tender, about 6 minutes. Set aside.
2.... - 36.5332
Put the nectarines in a saucepan and add just enough water to cover.
Poach over a low heat for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
Drain and divide among 6 individual ramekins.
Stir in a little orange liqueur.
Beat together the soured cream, nutmeg, vanilla and... - 36.2811
Nectarine Puff Pastry Tarts
1. Lightly butter a large baking sheet and sprinkle very lightly with water.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to a large rectangle, measuring about 40 x 25cm/15 x 10in and cut into six smaller rectangles.
3. Transfer the pastry to the... - 36.2448
Oven Baked Fresh Nectarine
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Place margarine in 10- or 12-inch skillet with ovenproof handle.
Place in oven to heat margarine.
Meanwhile, beat eggs in medium bowl with wire whisk until light and lemon-colored; beat in milk.
Gradually stir in flour; beat until... - 36.1378
Nectarine Meringue Crowns
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Place egg whites in medium bowl; add cream of tartar and nutmeg.
Beat with electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating constantly until stiff and glossy.
Divide egg mixture into 6 equal mounds on baking sheet.
With back of... - 35.9759
Nectarine Streusel Pie
1. Drop nectarines, (or peaches or apricots), 3 or 4 at a time, into boiling water; leave in 15 to 30 seconds; lift out with slotted spoon. Peel off skins; cut in half; remove pits, then slice evenly into a large bowl. Sprinkle with lemon rind and juice,... - 35.4972
Nectarine Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted pan.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in extracts and brandy.
5. Gradually - 34.7034
1. Stone the nectarines to remove the pit. Hold the fruit firmly in your hand and use your thumb to press the stalk end. This will push the stone out from the other side of the fruit.
2. Carefully reshape the fruits
3. Arrange them... - 34.1897
1) In a blender or food processor add nectarines and puree it.
2) Pour the mixture out into a large nonmetallic bowl.
3) Mix apple juice concentrate.
4) Put the mixture in a shallow bowl and freeze it.
5) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 33.9796
Gingered Nectarine Sorbet With Strawberries
Try this version of amazingly delicious Gingered Nectarine Sorbet With Strawberries recipe. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Gingered Nectarine Sorbet With Strawberries is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 33.9232
1. Place the oats in a blender and process to the consistency of coarse flour.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour and lemon zest. Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle in the ice water 1 tablespoon at a time until the... - 33.9222
Nectarine Macedoine With Ice Milk
Nectarine Maeedoine With Ice Milk has a luscious taste. Nectarine Maeedoine With Ice Milk gets its taste from lemon mixed with orange juice and nectarines. Nectarine Maeedoine With Ice Milk is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 33.7965
Nectarine Creme Fraiche
Place nectarines, yogurt and almond extract in blender; blend until smooth.
Blend in honey.
Combine gelatin and water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Add gelatin mixture to blender.
Blend 10... - 33.2829
Drop the nectarines into a large pan of boiling water.
Shut off the heat.
Let stand for one minute to loosen the skins.
Drain the hot water; then pour cold water over the fruit and slip off their skins.
Place the nectarines in a food processor or blender with... - 33.1681
Several days ahead:
1. In syrup, in skillet, simmer nectarine slices 5 or 6 minutes; drain; refrigerate.
2. In 4 individual 6-ounce glass casseroles, layer chilled nectarine slices with ice cream; freezer-wrap; freeze.
Early on day:
1. Preheat broiler 10... - 33.0839
1) Slice the pound cake into 8 slices.
2) On 4 dessert plates, place 1 slice of cake and evenly spread over 1/2 the nectarines.
3) Top with rest of the cake slices and nectarines.
4) Spoon over the whipped topping on each portion and sprinkle with a... - 31.4372
Nectarine With Pistachio Cream
Combine pistachio pudding mix and milk in a small mixing bowl.
Beat with a fork or whipping whisk for 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended.
Set aside for 5 to 8 minutes to allow to thicken. (Mixture should be a light-syrup consistency) Divide and spread... - 31.4283
1. Let the water, wine, sugar and ginger simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Put in the nectarines and simmer for further 2-3 minutes.
3. Serve warm in some liquid with creme fraiche/sour cream and some mint leaves. - 31.187
1) In a large bowl, place the nectarines.
2) Drizzle maple syrup on top of the nectarines.
3) Toss to coat evenly.
4) Sprinkle toasted walnuts and serve. - 31.1484
Grape And Nectarine Compote
1) In a large bowl, add liqueur and honey to combine.
2) Add the fruits into the liquid.
3) Gently mix and place inside refrigerator to chill. Stir occasionally.
4) Garnish with fresh orange zests, if desired and serve. - 30.7708
Combine maple syrup, jam, and lemon juice in a small microwave-safe container.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
Place nectarines in a microwave-safe casserole and top with jam mixture.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave... - 30.2406
These nectarine shortcakes are a desire ! Try out these nectarine shortcakes for your dessert tonight and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions are welcome ! - 28.6047
Nectarine With Strawberry Sauce
Divide the nectarine cubes evenly and place them in two dishes.
Spoon strawberry preserves into a small microwave or heatproof dish.
Heat until melted.
Pour warmed preserves over nectarine cubes.
Top with nondairy whipped topping. - 27.9653
Nectarine With Rum Cream
Divide nectarine in half and remove seed.
Slice each half into eight slices and arrange each half on a plate in a daisy petal-type design.
Combine yogurt, sweetener, and rum extract in a small bowl.
Stir to completely blend.
Divide mixture evenly between the... - 27.7866
Open Face Nectarine Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Prepare piecrust mix according to label directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry. Prick pie shell well; chill... - 26.8978
Nectarine And Raspberry Sorbet
1. Combine chopped nectarines and raspberries in a food processor, process until smooth. Stir in apricot nectar, honey, and lemon juice. Strain mixture through a sieve into a large bowl, discard solids.
2. Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream... - 26.5587
1. Add quartered nectarines to the container of an electric blender. Using the electric blender according to manufacturer's directions, blend only until partially smooth (should make 2 cups; do not liquefy). Drizzle pulp with a little lime juice and a few... - 24.2324
Heat butter and brown sugar in small skillet till bubbly.
Add nectarines; cook till heated through and glazed.
Sprinkle with lemon juice. - 22.8187