- » Nectarine Compote
Nectarine Compote Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nectarine compote recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nectarine compote recipes.
Plum Peach And Nectarine Compote
Combine all ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Lift out fruit and put into glass dessert bowl.
Simmer juice for another 20 minutes to concentrate it.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Pour juice over fruit.
Serve cold accompanied by a dish of sour cream or... - 40.3551
Melon Nectarine Grape And Plum Compote
In a large bowl combine the watermelon, the cantaloupe, the honeydew, the plums, the nectarines, and the grapes.
In a small bowl stir together the sugar, the salt, and the lime juice until the sugar and salt are dissolved, drizzle the syrup over the fruit,... - 28.8737
Grape Nectarine Compote
Halve, pit, and slice nectarines.
In large bowl combine nectarines and grapes.
Add grape juice, orange liqueur, and honey; stir gently.
Cover and chill.
To serve, spoon fruit mixture into sherbet dishes; top each serving with a scoop of sherbet. - 24.7026
Nectarine Grape Compote
In serving bowl, combine fruits.
Add grape juice and liqueur; stir gently; chill.
To serve, spoon into dishes; top each serving with a scoop of sherbet. - 24.031
You May Also Like!
Grape And Nectarine Compote
1) In a large bowl, add liqueur and honey to combine.
2) Add the fruits into the liquid.
3) Gently mix and place inside refrigerator to chill. Stir occasionally.
4) Garnish with fresh orange zests, if desired and serve. - 30.7708
Compote Of White Peaches And Nectarines
1. Start by peeling the peaches, putting them in a bowl, and slicing them into 1/4-inch-thick pieces, letting the juices pour down into the bowl along with the fruit, also slice the nectarines in the same way and add them to the... - 34.2935
Buttermilk Pancakes With Fruit Compote
To make the compote: In a small saucepan, combine the peaches or nectarines, apricot nectar or orange juice, preserves, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
Add the blackberries and cook for another 2... - 46.9847
Ginger Fruit Compote
In a small bowl stir together the ginger ale and juice concentrate. Pour into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Freeze at least 2 1/2 hours or till firm.
Divide fruit among 4 to 6 dessert dishes or champagne glasses. With a heavy spoon, scrape surface of ginger ale... - 23.6759
Minted Fruit Compote
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 14 to 21 minutes, or until tapioca is tender and translucent, stirring twice.
Chill for at least 3 hours.
Serve cool. - 34.9417
Mixed Fruit Compote
1. Pour juices and lemon peel into a large bowl.
2. Wash fruit, peel, and core or pit. Grapes should be halved and seeds removed. Cut all fruits into bite-sized pieces and combine with fruit juices, coating well to avoid darkening.
3. Add sugar to taste (you... - 26.3836
Fresh Fruit Compote
1. Blanch peaches, plums and nectarines in hot water to cover; remove peel.
2. Place sugar, lemon juice and apple juice in a large saucepan and bring to a boil; simmer for 2 minutes. Add vanilla, cinnamon and cloves. Adjust heat to just below boiling and add... - 33.9556
Compotes With Stone Fruits
Use "just ripe" fruit of your choice.
If fruits are too ripe, they will cook up mushy.
Overripe fruits are best used for cooked sauces.
Underripe fruit will not be as sweet, but some can be mixed in and sweetened to taste.
Peel your fruit if you... - 32.9861
Hot Fruit Compotes
1. In a saute pan, combine juice, butter, sugar, vanilla and spice. (For summer variation, use apple juice and cinnamon; for winter variation, use orange juice and cardamom.)
2. Over medium-high heat, cook mixture just until butter is melted and beginning to... - 30.2798
Melon Ambrosia when garnished with fresh mint is a treat in itself. This melon ambrosia is way too easy to prepare and can be served on any occasion. Check out the recipe of Melon Ambrosia. - 38.3447
Nectarine Compote Recipes By Category