- » Nectarine
Nectarine is a variety of peach that has a smooth skin with a deep red color. Though it is considered a cross between a peach and plum, this smooth skinned fruit actually belongs to the same family as peaches. ... More »
How To Make Grilled Nectarines With Raspberry Sauce
Are you searching for a perfect dessert recipe prepared on grill? The grilled nectarines can be a nice alternative for your purpose. Drizzle homemade raspberry sauce on top of these delicately grilled fruits and serve with few scoops of ice cream. Doesn't it... - 134.081
Blended Anti Aging Sweet Vegetable Smoothie
For a yummy smoothie recipe that everyone will love, watch this video. This is a recipe that will yield a 100% vegan smoothie that is sure to please everyone's taste buds! - 83.0531
Nectarine Rice Luxuria
This delectable and gorgeous looking Nectarine Rice Luxuria is so flavorful that anyone takeing a bite of it can't just stop with one. Quick and simple, try out this Nectarine Rice Luxuria; all your dear ones are going to love this, coz it's so packed with... - 47.0071
Nectarine Blackberry Cobbler
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
2.Take a bowl, add in nectarines and blackberries.
3. Stir in the lemon juice.
4.In a small bowl, mix together sugar, flour.
5. Sprinkle this over the fruits.
6. Coat fruits with sugar... - 46.9986
Nectarine And Blackberry Crisp
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. In a medium sized bowl, place the nectarines with the sugar, orange zest, and vanilla extract, then divide this mixture between individual souffle dishes.
3. In a baking sheet, set the mixture... - 45.7901
Spread the rolled oats flat in a large pan.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan stir together the apple juice concentrate and cornstarch and cook over medium heat until... - 44.7922
1) Strawberry Sauce : In a small saucepan, place the strawberries .
2) In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in 1/4 cup reserved juice and stir into the strawberries along with the jelly.
3) Bring to a boil, stir constantly and cook, until thickened.
4)... - 44.6847
Chicken With Nectarines
1) In a cup, dissolve cornstarch in 1 cup passion fruit juice. Set aside.
2) In a large skillet heat oil.
3) Add onion and lemon grass to sauté.
4) Add chicken and lightly brown.
5) Season with garlic powder.
6) Pour in 1 cup passion... - 43.1568
Gingered Nectarine Sorbet With Strawberries
Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine nectarines, lemon peel and juice in processor or blender and puree.
Add cold syrup and blend well.
Taste and add more ginger, if desired.
Turn sorbet into shallow pan and... - 43.0897
Char Grilled Halloumi Nectarine And Prosciutto Salad
1. Heat a large frying pan or barbecue grill.
2. When hot, arrange the prosciutto slices and grill on both sides until golden.
3. Remove onto a plater.
4. Brush olive oil on the halloumi cheese slices using a pastry brush.
5. Grill halloumi for 2... - 43.046
1 Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions, or make pastry from your own favorite two-crust recipe. Roll out half to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate and trim the overhang to 1/2 inch.
2 In... - 42.8496
Plum And Nectarine Crumble
1) Preheat the oevn.
2) In a mixing bowl, place the flour, oats and sugar.
3) Rub the low-fat spread in the flour mix until the mixture turns crumbly.
4) Add the grated lemon rind.
5) In a small saucepan, place the plums and nectarine... - 42.836
Foil Wrapped Nectarines
1) For the rum butter, in a bowl, add butter and cream till soft.
2) Beat in the sugar and orange rind, then stir in the rum.
3) Place a piece of foil that can hold all the fruit and butter.
4) Spread the butter over the centre of the foil.
5) Halve... - 41.8385
Almond Nectarine Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) In a food processor, place the marzipan and cream.
3) Process the food processor to a thick paste.
4) Roll or spread the pastry to a rectangle of about 30 x 23cm/12 x 9 in.
5) Place the pastry on a... - 41.7057
For pastry, in a medium bowl combine flour and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until pieces are pea-size.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cold water over a portion of the mixture.
Toss with a fork.
Push to the side of the bowl.
Repeat until mixture... - 41.6871
Grilled Nectarines With Strawberry Puree
Place strawberries and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and puree.
Strain, cover, and chill.
Cut a 16-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Place nectarine halves on foil, hollow side up.
Combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle over... - 41.5464
Nectarines And Tomatoes
1 Cut the nectarines into halves and pit them.
2 Cut the halves into generous slices.
3 Cut the tomatoes into halves.
4 In a skillet, melt margarine.
5 Add in the nectarines and saute over moderate heat for 1 minute.
6 Add in the tomatoes... - 41.4074
Seafood And Nectarines
1)Do not defrost frozen shrimp, if used.
2)If scallops are used, wash and dry.
3)Cut sea scallops in half.
4)Leave bay scallops whole .
5)Put garlic through press.
6)In large skillet heat butter and add garlic, shrimp or scallops, salt and... - 41.224
Nectarine Tarte Tatin
Preheat oven to 425°.
Cut 1 nectarine in half.
Quarter one nectarine half and the remaining 6 nectarines.
3 Combine sugar, 2 tablespoons water, and juice in a 12-inch stainless-steel skillet.
Cook for 2 minutes or until sugar is golden (do not... - 40.9152
Nectarines With Sauce Cardinale
1) Using a blender or food processor puree raspberries.
2) Spoon the puree to a 1-quart saucepan.
3) Keep aside the preserves.
4) In a cup mix water and cornstarch together.
5) Stir it into the saucepan.
6) Cook and stir over medium heat until... - 40.9116
Cherry & Nectarine Cobbler
To make pastry: In a bowl, stir together flour, 1 tsp sugar and salt.
With a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut cream cheese and butter or margarine into the flour mixture until crumbly.
With a fork, gradually stir in enough milk so the mixture just clumps... - 40.6366
Nectarine Raspberry Ice
Nectarine Raspberry Ice is easy to make dessert recipe. Nectarine Raspberry Ice gets its taste from white wine mixed with raspberries and lemon juice. Nectarine Raspberry Ice is loved by many people. - 40.1654
Nectarine Bottom Crust Cobbler
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Leaving skin on, slice nectarines and place into a saucepan.
Sprinkle on sugar substitute and add water.
Bring to a boil and cook until slightly soft but not mushy.
Measure 2 cups of nectarines with very little juice.
Melt margarine... - 39.8996
Rustic Plum And Nectarine Tart
PASTRY: In large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and lard until in coarse crumbs.
In measuring cup, beat together egg yolk, lemon juice and enough ice water to make 1/2 cup (125 mL); briskly stir enough... - 39.5406
Homemade Nectarine Cream Mold
Grease a 2 pint [1 1/2 quart] mould with the oil.
Place the mould, upside down, on kitchen paper towels to drain.
In a mixing bowl, combine the nectarines, allspice, sugar, brandy and gelatine.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream with a wire whisk or... - 39.3098
Place water, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger in a large skillet.
Heat until water begins to boil.
After water has boiled for 2 minutes, add nectarines.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Transfer nectarines and juice to a bowl.
Stir in lemon juice and sugar.
Chill before... - 39.0369
World Fair Waffles With Blackberry Nectarine Sauce
1. Make sauce: In medium saucepan, stir together sugar and 1/2 cup water. Over medium heat, bring to a boil, stirring. Add nectarines and blackberries. Bring to a simmer and continue simmering until nectarines are fork-tender, about 6 minutes. Set aside.
2.... - 37.9806
Ham With Nectarines
Slash edge of ham.
Plaoe on rack in shallow baking pan; bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan mix sugar, cornstarch, seasoned salt, mustard, and paprika.
Blend in 1 cup cold water, orange juice, and vinegar.
Cook over low heat, stirring... - 37.9062
Nectarines In Grand Marnier
1) Cut the peaches into quarters and remove the stones.
2) In a bowl, place the fruits.
3) You amy leave the fruits as whole, but it would be difficult to... - 37.7222
Nectarine Streusel Pie
1. Drop nectarines, (or peaches or apricots), 3 or 4 at a time, into boiling water; leave in 15 to 30 seconds; lift out with slotted spoon. Peel off skins; cut in half; remove pits, then slice evenly into a large bowl. Sprinkle with lemon rind and juice,... - 37.7006
Nectarine Beef Saute
Season steak strips with black pepper.
Lighdy coat steak strips with flour; set aside.
Combine soy sauce and honey in cup; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir until onion is crisp-tender.
Add garlic... - 37.5326
Place nectarines in boiling water to loosen peel.
Remove peel; pit and cut in quarters.
In large saucepan combine nectarines, granulated sugar, and water.
Bring to boiling; simmer 1 minute.
Stir in 3 tablespoons brandy and vanilla.
Let stand till fruit... - 36.9237
Berry Nectarine Flambe
Mash 1/2 cup of the berries; halve remaining berries.
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in mashed berries, juice concentrate, water, and food coloring, if desired.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and... - 36.6485
Combine nectarines, lemon juice, fructose, flour, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
Toss to mix.
Transfer to 9 inch (23 cm) pastry-lined pie pan.
Dot with margarine.
Adjust top crust, and pinch or flute edges; then cut in vents to allow steam to escape.
Bake at... - 35.7254
Wash, drain, peel and cut the nectarines into halves.
Weigh the fruit.
Three pounds will be needed with remaining ingredients.
Combine the nectarines, sugar, syrup and salt in a large kettle and cook over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat... - 35.0423
Oven Baked Fresh Nectarine
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Place margarine in 10- or 12-inch skillet with ovenproof handle.
Place in oven to heat margarine.
Meanwhile, beat eggs in medium bowl with wire whisk until light and lemon-colored; beat in milk.
Gradually stir in flour; beat until... - 35.0143
Put the nectarines in a saucepan and add just enough water to cover.
Poach over a low heat for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
Drain and divide among 6 individual ramekins.
Stir in a little orange liqueur.
Beat together the soured cream, nutmeg, vanilla and... - 34.0633
Frying Pan Salad Of Spinach & Nectarines
Wash and tear spinach leaves from stems. Tear large leaves into pieces and pack down in cup to measure.
Pat with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Coarsely chop nectarines to yield 1 cup.
Combine spinach, nectarines and onions in a bowl or plastic... - 33.9514
1) Slice the pound cake into 8 slices.
2) On 4 dessert plates, place 1 slice of cake and evenly spread over 1/2 the nectarines.
3) Top with rest of the cake slices and nectarines.
4) Spoon over the whipped topping on each portion and sprinkle with a... - 33.1916
Set aside 3/4 cup nectarine slices.
Combine remaining nectarine, yogurt, milk, and curry powder in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in reserved nectarines and strawberries.
Chill for 4 hours. - 32.7607
Gingered Nectarine Sorbet With Strawberries
Try this version of amazingly delicious Gingered Nectarine Sorbet With Strawberries recipe. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Gingered Nectarine Sorbet With Strawberries is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 32.6323
1. Place the oats in a blender and process to the consistency of coarse flour.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour and lemon zest. Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle in the ice water 1 tablespoon at a time until the... - 32.6254
1) In a blender or food processor add nectarines and puree it.
2) Pour the mixture out into a large nonmetallic bowl.
3) Mix apple juice concentrate.
4) Put the mixture in a shallow bowl and freeze it.
5) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 32.5625
Nectarine Macedoine With Ice Milk
Nectarine Maeedoine With Ice Milk has a luscious taste. Nectarine Maeedoine With Ice Milk gets its taste from lemon mixed with orange juice and nectarines. Nectarine Maeedoine With Ice Milk is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 32.065
Chicken Nectarine Salad
Chicken Nectarine Salad has an Implausible taste. The wine vinegar and mayonnaise gives the Chicken Nectarine Salad Astonishing taste. - 31.8092
Several days ahead:
1. In syrup, in skillet, simmer nectarine slices 5 or 6 minutes; drain; refrigerate.
2. In 4 individual 6-ounce glass casseroles, layer chilled nectarine slices with ice cream; freezer-wrap; freeze.
Early on day:
1. Preheat broiler 10... - 31.7527
Drop the nectarines into a large pan of boiling water.
Shut off the heat.
Let stand for one minute to loosen the skins.
Drain the hot water; then pour cold water over the fruit and slip off their skins.
Place the nectarines in a food processor or blender with... - 31.6889
Nectarine Salad Ring
In a blender or food processor, sprinkle gelatin over buttermilk; let soften for 5 minutes.
In a small pan, bring orange juice to a boil; add juice and honey to gelatin mixture.
Whirl until blended.
Pour mixture into a bowl; cover and refrigerate until thick... - 30.9321
Nectarine Punch Cooler
Reserve 6 whole strawberries for garnish.
Place remaining strawberries, nectarines and frozen juice concentrate in blender; process until smooth.
Add ice and blend until smooth.
Pour into punch bowl or large container.
Stir in sparkling water to desired... - 30.8694
Honey Mulled Peaches Or Nectarines
Plunge the fruit quickly into boiling water for a few seconds, then drain and peel off the skins.
Leave the fruit whole.
Put the remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Place the fruit in the liquid.
Transfer to the barbecue and poach for 5-10 minutes.
Spoon... - 30.8325
Nectarine Creme Fraiche
Place nectarines, yogurt and almond extract in blender; blend until smooth.
Blend in honey.
Combine gelatin and water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Add gelatin mixture to blender.
Blend 10... - 30.7016
Fruitful Sole And Nectarines Remoulade
To Microwave: Prepare Remoulade Sauce; set aside.
Roll up sole fillets and fasten with wooden picks.
Stand on end, turban-fashion, in microwave-safe dish.
Season with pepper and dill weed.
Add water to dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH (100% power) 3 to 4... - 29.6609
Lemon Savarin With Peaches Or Nectarines
With a fork, pierce warm savarin deeply about every 1/2 inch over surface.
Set aside 1/2 cup syrup; pour remainder over savarin.
Let stand until at room temperature.
If made ahead, cover and chill until next day; let come to room temperature.
Up to 2 hours... - 29.5887
1. Let the water, wine, sugar and ginger simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Put in the nectarines and simmer for further 2-3 minutes.
3. Serve warm in some liquid with creme fraiche/sour cream and some mint leaves. - 29.3732
1. Cream the margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy. Stir in the flour and hazelnuts and mix to a firm dough, using your hand.
2. Turn onto a floured surface and knead lightly until smooth. Roll out the dough thinly and cut out ten 7.5 cm (3... - 28.7214
Spiced Nectarines In Nectar
Peel nectarines; cut into halves and remove pits.
Treat to prevent darkening .
Rinse and drain.
Cook a few nectarines at a time in water until heated through.
Drain and pack into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
Heat nectar and nutmeg just to... - 28.7128
Nectarines With Port
The flavor of nectarines with sweet red wine is just yum in this ectarines With Port. This is quite an easy brew and can be relied upon for last minute preparations. Just check out the recipe of ectarines With Port. - 28.3007
Icy Nectarine Plum Whirl
Rinse, cut into halves, remove pits, and cut the nectarines and plums into pieces (enough to yield 1/2 cup each).
Put fruit into an electric blender container with the remaining ingredients.
Cover and blend until thoroughly mixed. - 27.9501
These nectarine shortcakes are a desire ! Try out these nectarine shortcakes for your dessert tonight and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions are welcome ! - 27.7078
Nectarine Cream Mold
Mix together the nectarines, allspice, icing sugar and brandy.
Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water and strain into the nectarine mixture.
Whip the cream until it is thick and fold into the nectarine mixture.
Spoon into a greased 1.2 1/2 pint... - 27.239
In 10-inch skillet combine sugar and 1 cup water; bring to boiling; add fruit.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till fruit is just tender.
Remove from heat; stir in brandy, vanilla, and spices.
Cool to room temperature;... - 27.1694
Nectarine With Rum Cream
Divide nectarine in half and remove seed.
Slice each half into eight slices and arrange each half on a plate in a daisy petal-type design.
Combine yogurt, sweetener, and rum extract in a small bowl.
Stir to completely blend.
Divide mixture evenly between the... - 26.6658
Nectarine And Pear MÃ©lange
Combine first 5 ingredients in small bowl; blend well.
Cut pear and nectarines halves into 1/2 inch-thick slices.
Arrange slices in shallow dish.
Sprinkle onion over top; drizzle with dressing.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours before serving. - 26.5248
1. Nick the stalk end of each nectarine; plunge into a bowl of boiling water for 45 seconds, then slide off the skins.
2. Pare the skin from the lemon and cut into matchstick strips. Squeeze the lemon juice into a large bowl and fill up with iced water. Put... - 26.1882
Brandied Nectarines And Dates
Mix all ingredients except brandy and almonds in 2-quart microwavable casserole.
Microwave uncovered on high 6 to 8 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until nectarines are almost tender.
Stir in brandy and almonds.
Cover with waxed paper and let stand 15... - 25.8514
Place nectarines, strawberries and 1 cup club soda in blender; process until smooth.
Pour into chilled glasses until each is about 2/3 full.
Fill glasses with remaining club soda.
Garnish each serving with mint sprig, if desired. - 25.54
Open Face Nectarine Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Prepare piecrust mix according to label directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry. Prick pie shell well; chill... - 25.2582
Nectarine Cantaloupe Smoothie
Place nectarine and cantaloupe in blender; process until smooth.
Add yogurt, honey and ice; process just until blended. - 24.1915
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) peeled nectarine or peach slices, 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch.
Cover and blend or process till very smooth.
Transfer mixture to a 4... - 24.0029
Nectarine And Raspberry Sorbet
1. Combine chopped nectarines and raspberries in a food processor, process until smooth. Stir in apricot nectar, honey, and lemon juice. Strain mixture through a sieve into a large bowl, discard solids.
2. Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream... - 23.7419
Nectarine Orange Smoothie
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine nectarines, soy milk, orange juice, and sugar.
Cover and blend or process until mixture is thick and smooth. - 23.5501
Nectarine Daiquiri Sorbet
1. Combine water and sugar in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
2. Place nectarines, lime juice, and rum in a food processor; process until smooth. Spoon nectarine mixture into a... - 23.2798
Spiced Nectarine Slices
Spiced Nectarine Slices has got more than what you would look forward in a simple dish. I use this Spiced Nectarine Slices throughout the year, irrespective of the seasons. Enjoy preparing! - 23.257
Nectarines In Curagao
Arrange nectarine slices in a bowl.
Sprinkle over the curagao.
Toss to coat well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Garnish each serving with fresh mint leaves. - 23.2299
1. Add quartered nectarines to the container of an electric blender. Using the electric blender according to manufacturer's directions, blend only until partially smooth (should make 2 cups; do not liquefy). Drizzle pulp with a little lime juice and a few... - 21.9645
Heat butter and brown sugar in small skillet till bubbly.
Add nectarines; cook till heated through and glazed.
Sprinkle with lemon juice. - 21.0776
1. Put the nectarines, apple juice (or concentrated apple juice and water), cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and bulgar wheat into a large pan. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes, until the fruit is just soft.
2. Discard the cloves.... - 19.1993
Nectarine Sauce: I
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) peeled nectarine or peach slices, 1/2 cup water, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch; cover and blend till smooth.
Transfer fruit mixture to a 2 quart... - 18.2121
Nectarine Recipes By Category