- » Nectar Lemonade
Nectar Lemonade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of nectar lemonade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for nectar lemonade recipes.
Lemon Cranberry Nectar
Blend thoroughly the cranberry juice, apricot nectar, and water.
Stir in lemonade concentrate until melted.
Pour into tall glasses over ice cubes or crushed ice. - 28.8378
Juicy lemonades squeezed to give you the real flavor of lemonade. It is flavored with agave nectar which ensures you keep the calories out that are given by sugar. A nice video to watch and a good recipe to chill you out during a sweaty day. - 79.8203
Green Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
This is not your typical sugar-filled lemonade. Packed with spinach, fresh strawberries, coconut oil and lemon...it's a treat that will make you feel good ;-) Enjoy! - 103.213
Lemonade With Mint Leaves
Are you looking for a really refreshing drink for a hot day? Well here is a lemonade drink with a difference? In this recipe, you will see a green lemonade. Flavored with loads of mint leaves, this drink is truly refreshing. Made as served in the middle east,... - 114.531
Refreshing Ginger Tonic With Lemonade
If you are having the sniffles or the flu, this is exactly why you need to stay alive! This ginger tonic with ginger, honey and lemonade is a real soother for your throat. From now on, keep fresh ginger on hand at all times cause even if you aren't so sick,... - 112.038
Empty lemonade concentrate into cold vacuum jug and add 1 can water; mix in fruit juices.
Add ginger ale and ice cubes; seal jug tightly. - 23.7255
Combine the lemonade, water, apricot nectar and pineapple juice in a pitcher and mix well.
Divide evenly among six 1 1/2 cup ice-filled glasses.
Add an ounce or two of ginger ale and ice cubes to each glass of lemonade mixture.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 27.1066
This Hawaiian lemonade is a lemonade with a slight twist. A quick and easy way to add your special personal touch. Enjoy all the compliments that this brings your way. - 36.3876
Fresh Agave Lemonade
Lemonades can’t get any fresher than this Fresh Agave Lemonade. This drink is the perfect summer thirst quencher. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Cheers! - 93.8982
Raw Velvet Ginger Lemonade
Homemade lemonade with a KICK! And I use my vitamix for the first time ever. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 101.471
Honey And Ginger Tonic Lemonade
Seldom we find recipes which poses great medicinal qualities; here's one just for you. Honey and Ginger Tonic Lemonade works brilliantly on cold, flu, cough or sinus. It is like a home remedy to treat these ailments at an initial stage and also work as a... - 101.051
Reserve 4 nectarine slices for garnish, if desired.
In blender or food processor, combine nectarines, lemonade concentrate and water.
Blend until smooth.
Divide fruit cubes and nectarine mixture among 4 glasses.
Fill with sparkling water.
Float nectarine... - 28.484
Lemonade Mint Cooler is an ideal drink for a hot summer day. It's so refreshing and soothing. This drink can be made in a few minutes and the combination of lime and mint gives an added flavor to the drink. - 131.61
Strawberry-lemonade Swirl Yogurt Pops
1. Peel the lemon, reserving the whole lemon for later use. Place the peel in a saucepan with water and sugar. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature. Strain... - 36.395
Refreshing Golden Punch
Add water to frozen concentrates as directed on the cans.
Combine with the apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Chill. - 27.4354
Punch With Sherbet
Add nectar to lemonade; just before serving drop in balls of sherbert.
Serves 46-4 oz.glasses. - 27.141
The Best Tea Punch
1) Use a 2-quart glass pitcher or bowl, to pour in boiling water.
2) Dip tea bag and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) Discard tea bag.
4) Add sugar to stir in until dissolved.
5) Pour in apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate and stir well.
6)... - 40.8239
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve over ice. - 20.2935
Pineapple Fruit Cup
1. Chill the cans of juice and bottles of drink in advance.
2. Cut the oranges in half and squeeze out the juice.
3. Peel, core and finely chop the apple.
4. Combine all the ingredients in a large jug and mix together thoroughly.
5. Pour fruit cup into tall... - 37.4359
1) In a pottery or glass pitcher, place the teabags and the mint.
2) To this, pour 2 cups of cold water.
3) In a kettle, bring 3 cups of water to a rolling boil.
4) Over the teabags, pour the boiling water.
5) With a small plate or lid, cover the... - 42.2933
Add all ingredients to punch bowl in order given.
If not serving immediately save Seven Up until just before serving. - 26.8074
1) In a bowl, add first 3 ingredients and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Serve tropical cooler over ice. - 29.857
Slushy Wedding Punch
In a large container such as a plastic jug (or several jugs), mix lemonade, orange juice, water, nectar and strawberries.
Freeze 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 26.4925
In a blender or food processor, combine the banana, apricot ne yogurt, and lemonade concentrate.
Process for 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
Stir in the club soda and serve. - 27.7042
Anytime Wine Punch
Anytime Wine Punch is served as beverage across the world. If you like wine flavored beverages then try this Anytime Wine Punch recipe. - 22.7039
Make Ahead Margarita - Prepare In Advance
Make Ahead Margarita, prepare in advance for your next party without compromising on taste quality. How? Prepare the base parts of your drink ahead of time with alternative sour components. This concept can be applied to many cocktail designs, we have chosen... - 120.918
Golden Summer Punch
Combine juices and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add ginger ale and serve over crushed ice, garnished with lemon and orange slices. - 22.4179
In large pitcher, mix instant tea, sugar, cold water, apricot nectar, and aromatic bitters; stir mixture till sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add frozen lemonade concentrate and several ice cubes; stir.
Place 3 or 4 additional ice cubes in each of 8... - 32.3452
The Sexy Vegan gets "bombed" after a golf outing. - 101.109
Frosty Golden Punch
Add water to frozen concentrates according to directions on cans.
Add apricot nectar and lemon juice.
Just before serving, spoon in sherbet; rest bottle on rim and carefully pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Mix with up-and-down motion. - 27.8323
1. In a small saucepan mix tea, sugar, nectar, bitters and 2 cups cold water stirring till sugar dissolves.
2. Just before serving add concentrate and several ice cubes and stir.
3. Slowly add ginger ale and mix gently.
4. Pour into tea... - 35.1543
Favorite Patio Refresher
Combine first 7 ingredients; chill thoroughly.
Place ice cubes in tall chilled glasses; fill 3/4 full with fruit mixture.
Tip each glass and pour carbonated beverage down side to fill. - 28.4717
Golden Fruit Punch
1) Take a punch bowl and mix all the fruit juices together by stirring it well.
2) Chill the mixture once the sugar dissolves.
1) Add ice cubes or ring along with some ginger ale.
2) Garnish with citrus fruit slices like orange and lemon and... - 39.1406
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a punchbowl mix and chill first 7 ingredients.
2. Add lemon-lime and serve immediately. - 37.9557