- » Navy Pork Bean
Navy Pork Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of navy pork bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for navy pork bean recipes.
Boston Baked Beans With Salt Pork
1. Pick over navy beans and rinse. Place in large bowl; add water to cover; let stand overnight; drain.
2. Combine beans and onion in a large saucepan; add water to large saucepan; add water to cover; bring to boiling; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or till... - 28.6437
Boston Baked Beans With Mustard And Salt Pork
Place beans in large saucepan and cover with water.
Heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand 1 hour.
Add water, if necessary, to cover beans; simmer uncovered 50 minutes or until tender.
Drain beans, reserving liquid.
Heat oven to... - 39.2242
Canadian Baked Beans With Pork
Pick over and wash beans.
Cover generously with water (at least 2" above the beans) and soak overnight.
In the morning, add salt to undrained beans, bring slowly to the boiling point, and simmer gently until soft (about 30 minutes).
Cut... - 45.662
Pork And Bean Casserole
1) In a 2-quart saucepan or soup kettle, cover the beans with cold water and allow the water to come to a boil.
2) Turn off heat after 1 or 2 minutes and uncover and let the beans soak in the hot water for about an hour.
3) Take a 4- or... - 41.9632
Pork And Bean Stew
About 3 hours before serving: In large kettle, boil beans with 2 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand one hour.
Add onion studded with cloves, celery stalks and bay leaf; cover; simmer one hour.
Meanwhile, in Dutch... - 45.1313
Bean & Pasta Soup
Rinse and sort beans.
Combine beans and 6 cups (1.5 L) water in large saucepan.
Heat over high heat to boiling; boil uncovered 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let beans soak covered 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Cook bacon in medium skillet over medium-high heat 2... - 45.9245