- » Navy Bean
Navy Bean Recipes
Navy bean is a kind of common beans that is used in various recipes. Navy bean is like peas and white in color.
Nutritional value of navy bean
navy bean is a highly nutritious bean. It has high protein and fiber ... More »
Crock Pot Navy Beans With Bacon
If your crock pot is sitting at your kitchen unused for long, why don’t you try something delicious using this? The combination of bacon and navy beans comes out to be just exotic, when cooked in crock pot. It's going to take almost half-a-day. But, there... - 110.488
Navy Beans In Lemony Dijon Sauce
In 5-quart casserole, combine water, beans, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, dill, salt and fennel.
Microwave at High for 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours, or until beans are tender, stirring twice.
Drain,... - 49.3958
Grilled Tuna With Navy Bean Ragu
1) In a pot, place the beans, cover with water and bring to a boil. Then simmer on a low heat for about 45 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and reserve 3/4 cup cooking water, keep aside.
2) In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil,... - 44.5633
Olive Baked Navy Beans
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Soak beans in water by 1 inch.
3. In a saucepan cook beans along with water. Cover and simmer beans for 1 hour until just tender and skins split.
4. In a frying pan add tomatoes, onion, celery, and olive... - 41.2992
Navy Bean Bacon Chowder
SOAK beans overnight in cold water.
COOK bacon in medium skillet over medium heat.
Drain and crumble.
Combine carrot, celery, onion, turnip, Italian seasoning, pepper, beans and bacon in slow cooker; mix slightly.
Pour broth over top.
Cover and cook on LOW 7... - 41.1884
Navy Bean Health Soup
1. Take a bowl and add 2 quarts of stock or water in it and soak the beans in it and allow it to stay overnight or quickly soak and drain the beans some time before the cooking.
2. Take a large pot, and add all ingredients into it... - 41.0466
Navy Beans With Rice
Soak beans overnight.
Cover with fresh water and cook 1/2 hour.
Drain, cover again with water, and cook until tender.
Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
Saute the onion and pepper in oil until onions are golden.
Add oregano,... - 40.1579
Rhubarb Squash With Navy Beans
Place 1/4 cup of the water or broth, onion, cumin, and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add squash and the remaining 1 1/4 cups water or broth.
Cover and microwave on high for 5... - 37.1116
Slow Cooked Navy Beans With Ham
1) In a slow cooker, soak the beas in water for a minimum of 4 hours.
2) Add the ham hock and garlic and cover the cooker. Cook over low heat for about 7 to 8 hours, or over high heat for 4 hours. During the last hour of cooking, add the salt.
3) Take... - 35.468
Stewed Navy Beans With Savory
1) In a large pot, place the beans along with water and bring to boil.
2) Let it boil rapidly for 2 minutes.
3) Remove the pot from heat, cover and let stand for 1 hour.
4) Add salt, onions and savory and simmer for another 1 hour or until beans are... - 32.224
Navy Beans With Smoked Sausage
Soak beans overnight in wine, water, and seasonings.
Put beans and water with seasonings in pot, then put smoked sausage and cook until beans are tender. - 30.7699
Ham And Navy Bean Confetti Soup
Combine all the ingredients except the parsley in a medium saucepan; cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the parsley just before serving. - 27.7254
Navy Beans With Savory
Soak the beans overnight in two quarts water or boil two minutes, cover and let stand one hour.
Drain the beans and add fresh water to cover and salt to taste.
Add the onion and savory and bring to a boil.
Lower the flame and simmer gently until beans are... - 27.0488
Navy Bean Recipes By Category