- » Natural Date Bar
Natural Date Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of natural date bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for natural date bar recipes.
Oatmeal Date Bars
Combine the chopped dates and water in a medium saucepan.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
To prepare the dough, cream together the brown sugar, shortening, egg, and vanilla in the Bosch bowl.
Combine the whole wheat flour, salt, baking... - 38.7441
Combine filling ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook until thickened, stirring often.
To make dough, in the Bosch bowl cream together butter or margarine, brown sugar, and eggs.
Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
Divide dough in half.
Roll half into a... - 37.9464
Date Bars With Oats
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat dates, orange juice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is very thick. Remove from heat; stir in almonds.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.... - 29.9285
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 48.43
Homemade Energy Bars
1. Pit and chop the dates.
2. In a food processor, mix and pulverize the dates, hazelnuts, honey and peanut butter, to a smooth consistency.
3. On a flat chopping board, lay a piece of plastic wrap and put some amount of the dates... - 113.109
Raw Protein Bars
No more buying crappy protein bars when you make these all natural, healthy protein bars in 5 minutes. Literally! And to to top it off, there's only 4 ingredients. How awesome is that? - 107.642
Coarsely chop bananas, figs, apricots, dates, raisins and granola in food processor or run through food grinder.
Stir in almonds.
Press mixture into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours to allow flavors to... - 34.9594
Fruit Filled Bars
Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Cook gently until thick.
After fruit filling is spread over dough, cover with remaining dough.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 20 to 25 minutes.
When cool, cut into bars - 26.61
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients and press down into a well-oiled 9-inch square baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Cut while warm into squares or bars. - 24.3724