- » Natural Chicken
Natural Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of natural chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for natural chicken recipes.
Roast Chicken With Fresh Sage
Mix fresh sage and garlic.
Remove giblets and stuff sage mixture under the skin of the chicken.
Place chicken in a shallow baking dish.
Squeeze lemon juice in body cavity and over chicken.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 1... - 23.8149
Wehani Rice-stuffed Chicken Breasts
Wehani Rice-Stuffed Chicken Breasts is a beautiful and tasty dish. Wehani Rice-Stuffed Chicken Breasts with chicken that is stuffed with rice, tomato, cheese, basil mixture is really a treat to the palate. Do make it! - 35.5113
Curried Chicken Salad
Curried Chicken Salad is another proof to the fact that chicken and kasha blend so perfectly. You will love the flavors brought out in this Curried Chicken Salad recipe. Try it! - 28.9486
Italian Chicken &rice
Chicken with Rice is more than a well-known combination and you will really enjoy this Italian Chicken &Rice recipe. Italian Chicken &Rice has got its own unique taste. One that you will love! - 32.4523
Chicken Liver And Bacon Appetizers
Saute livers for 1 minute.
Remove from pan.
Wrap each piece of liver in strip of bacon.
Fasten with toothpicks.
10 minutes before serving, place bacon-wrapped liver in shallow pan.
Broil until bacon is crisp.
Drain off bacon fat.
Serve hot on... - 26.2285
Chicken From Arles
Dredge chicken in flour mixed with garlic and saute in hot oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer until chicken is tender. - 30.0539
Chicken With Yogurt
Brush chicken with oil.
Broil lightly on each side.
Arrange chicken pieces in casserole.
Surround with onions.
Blend stock, flour, salt, yeast, tarragon and parsley together.
Pour mixture over chicken and onions.
Bake at 350Â° F. until chicken is... - 39.5818
Risotto With Chicken Livers
Saute onions, livers, mushrooms and celery.
Remove from oil and set aside.
Stir into oil the salt, flour, yeast, basil and nutmeg.
Blend with rice and sauteed mixture.
Serve garnished with cheese. - 35.4824
Sweetbread Chicken Salad
Combine and toss all ingredients.
Moisten with favorite dressing.
Serve on bed of crisp greens. - 26.2116
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter until soft but not brown.
Combine the flour (reserving 2 tablespoons for later use), salt, and paprika in a paper bag, add chicken pieces and shake gently.
Brown poultry in 2 tablespoons butter, then add 2... - 37.2493
Baked Chicken Or Turkey With Poultry Bouquet
Baked Chicken Or Turkey With Poultry Bouquet tasted more than just wonderful. The Chicken and Poultry Bouquet go together so well in this Baked Chicken Or Turkey With Poultry Bouquet. You got to try this! - 34.9186
Homestyle Chicken Soup
I am still not sure of where the secret of my Homestyle Chicken Soup lies. This Homestyle Chicken Soup gets awesome and better each time I try it. Let me know if you discover the secret! - 25.4854
Dredge chicken pieces in flour and brown in oil.
Remove from pan.
Saute onions, green pepper, and celery until tender.
Pour off fat.
Return chicken to skillet.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat, covered, for 30 minutes, then uncover and cook 30... - 36.5173
Baby Chopped Chicken Liver
Combine the livers and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Put the livers, eggs, and 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid in the container of a blender or food processor and puree.
Alternately, livers and eggs... - 21.1643
Waldorf Chicken Salad
Waldorf Chicken Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Waldorf Chicken Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 30.3144
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Hot, spicy Jamaican Jerk Chicken will look more than welcoming from its plate. And beware if you cook this Jamaican Jerk Chicken well before your guests arrive-they might have an empty dish waiting for them. - 35.2859
Chicken Liver Spread
1. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet and saute the onion in it until tender. Add the chicken livers and cook quickly until browned and tender. (The chicken livers will still be a little pink in the middle.) Chop finely, or grind in a meat grinder or food... - 19.558
Chicken With Yogurt And Dry White Wine
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy skillet and saute the chicken pieces a few at a time, until they are golden brown. Return all the chicken to the skillet.
2. Add the cayenne, cover the skillet, and cook over moderate heat for 10 minutes, turning chicken... - 30.3385
Roasted Chicken In Honey-chipotle Sauce With Baked Plantains
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle with pepper; place on roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Honey-Chipotle Sauce: In food processor or blender, process chiles with lime... - 38.9743
Chicken Liver Pate
Saute liver, onion and garlic.
Place stock in blender.
Add sauteed mixture, and remaining ingredients, except wheat germ.
Blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into bowl.
Add enough wheat germ to give pate desired consistency.
Spread on... - 38.1032
Sesame Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat the egg and milk together. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, and sesame seeds in a paper bag.
3. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and then shake in the paper bag. Place the chicken pieces... - 28.7754
Chicken Saltimbocca is very easy to make. This Chicken Saltimbocca is one that I use very often. Try it today! - 28.7364
Chicken In Red Curry Sauce
You will definitely thank me for sharing this Chicken In Red Curry Sauce recipe. The red curry sauce which is used in this Chicken In Red Curry Sauce recipe is truly a good one. Do give a try! - 41.3012
Looking for a Artichoke Chicken recipe? Here is a very good one. We poached this Artichoke Chicken last night and it was a hit! - 31.5856
Microwave Stir-fried Vegetables With Chicken
Microwave Stir-Fry With Chicken might be the perfect chicken meal you are looking for. If you have not yet tried your hands on this Microwave Stir-Fry With Chicken, it is high time you do. A decision that you will not regret! - 36.0783
Homemade Chicken Broth
To the boiling water in a large saucepan, add the remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Concentrate by boiling, if necessary, for a richer flavor. - 26.4868
Greek Island Chicken
Greek Island Chicken is awesome. Just go by the instructions and you have a great Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry dish waiting for you. Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry works out great every time! - 35.549
Raspberry Chicken Salad
Raspberry Chicken Salad is great as a salad. You will love the ingredients of this Raspberry Chicken Salad and the dish is delish. Our family loves it and hope you do too! - 22.0948
Arugula-stuffed Chicken Rolls
This Arugula-Stuffed Chicken Rolls is the tastiest way I have ever made chicken rolls. I made this Arugula-Stuffed Chicken Rolls last night and it was an instant hit. Really tasty to eat! You will love it! - 33.8967
Paprika Chicken With Yogurt
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet and brown the chicken pieces on both sides. Remove to paper toweling and keep warm.
2. Add the onions to the skillet and cook slowly, stirring often, until golden. Add the garlic, paprika, flour, salt, and pepper and... - 28.6174
Moroccan Chicken Tajine
Moroccan Chicken Tajine is a good chicken recipe. If you haven't yet tried your hands on this Moroccan Chicken Tajine dish, you should. Do not wait for anything. - 28.5325
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 28.0151
Rosemary-Lemon Chicken-you will even love the ingredients in this recipe. If you love chicken, Rosemary-Lemon Chicken is a new recipe you can try out. Go for it! - 28.8381
Super Quick Chicken
Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and combine in a saucepan with the water and oats.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 3 minutes.
Pour into the container of a food processor and puree. - 19.9136
Apricot & Ginger Chicken
Apricot & Ginger Chicken is an excellent recipe. My mom who tasted this when she was at home, just couldn't stop raving this Apricot & Ginger Chicken dish. Try it! - 31.0049
Polenta With Chicken Livers
Mix cornmeal with cold stock.
Gradually add to boiling stock.
Cook, stirring frequently for 30 minutes, or until cornmeal leaves side of pot easily.
Heat oil and saute chicken livers.
Add sage, yeast and tomato juice.
Cover and simmer for 10... - 35.8698
Chicken En Casserole
Rub chicken with garlic and saute in hot oil.
Remove chicken and saute mushrooms in same pan.
Arrange chicken and mushrooms at bottom of casserole.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over chicken and mushrooms and cover casserole.
Bake at 350Â° F.... - 33.7161
I borrowed some ideas from my grandmother's recipe for this Ratatouille-Topped Chicken dish. And once you try this Ratatouille-Topped Chicken, you will thank even her for it. Anyone, everywhere will love it! - 39.873
Sesame Chicken With Mango Sweet & Sour Sauce
Mango Sweet and Sour Sauce: Heat the sesame oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic and ginger and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the vinegar, honey and tamari sauce.
Bring to a boil and stir constantly for 30 seconds more.
Remove from the heat... - 36.6826
Chopped Chicken Liver
1. Place the egg in a small saucepan and cover it with water. Bring the water to a boil and simmer for 12 minutes. Remove the egg and cool it under cold water. Peel.
2. Cook the celery, carrot, onion, and millet in % cup egg cooking water with salt to taste,... - 31.0029
Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs dish, cos someone might steal it away. Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs is that good. Keep guard! - 33.6456
Chicken And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet. Add the onion, green peppers, salt, and pepper and cook over low heat until the onion is transparent.
2. Put the potatoes on top of the vegetables in the skillet and then lay the chicken breasts on top of the potatoes. Pour... - 22.7518
Chicken-Tortilla Soup is a very tasty as well as I would say a comforting soup. Healthy, tasty and nutritious - this Chicken-Tortilla Soup is all in one. Enjoy having it! - 31.2908
Brown Rice With Chicken
1. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a saucepan and add the rice. Cook rice, stirring, until all the grains are coated with oil.
2. Add the broth, cover, and simmer gently until the rice is almost tender, about 40 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil and... - 29.6032
1. Dip each piece of chicken in the honey to coat it thinly all over. Mix together the wheat germ, parsley, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper.
2. Coat honeyed chicken with the wheat germ mixture.
3. Pour soy oil to a depth of 3/4 to 3/4 inch into a heavy skillet... - 26.0002
Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing
If you love chicken breasts, then try this Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing as an appetizer or side dish. Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing serves good as both. The lime flavor is awesome. Do not miss out on it! - 38.8962
Sesame Chicken Salad
Sesame Chicken Salad is another proof to the fact that chicken and sesame blend so perfectly. You will love the flavors brought out in this Sesame Chicken Salad recipe. Try it! - 25.1541
Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad
If you love chicken breasts, then try Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad as an appetizer or side dish. Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad serves good as both. Do not miss out on it! - 24.2048
This Chicken Soup is one among the many delicious other soups I have tried my hand at and iturns ou to be a hit everytime I make it. The Chicken Soup given below is indeed a soup with a difference. Find out why! - 36.4644
Black Japonica With Chicken & Rosemary
My friend who had once tasted this Black Japonica With Chicken & Rosemary recipe of mine, became a fan and kept asking for it. And so I am posting this Black Japonica With Chicken & Rosemary for her and all of you out there. Love the idea of getting more... - 34.2612
Chicken Livers With Yogurt
1. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet and saute the onions until tender. Push the onions to one side of the pan and add the livers. Brown quickly over high heat, turning frequently, a few at a time if the pan is not large enough for a single layer. Cook over... - 22.3973
Caraway Chicken Livers
1. Dredge the livers in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet and saute the caraway seeds over gentle heat for 2 minutes. Turn up the heat and add the livers.
3. Saute the livers until they are well browned on all... - 24.0239
Soy-Honey Chicken has been in my head for a while now. I had never tried Soy-Honey Chicken earlier and hence had some starting trouble. And now that I have made it, I am pretty sad-Why didn't I try it before? - 34.6542
Combine the chicken and water in a skillet and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
Cool the chicken in the broth.
Remove the skin and bones and puree the meat with 1 to 1 1/2 cups of the cooking... - 21.3144
Chicken And Corn Soup
1. Put the chicken, water, salt, pepper, onion, celery, and parsley in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour, or until the chicken is tender.
2. Remove the chicken from broth. When cool enough to handle, discard skin and... - 23.4458
Beef Tongue With Chicken Livers
Saute livers.*Remove from pan.
Saute mushrooms in same pan and remove these, too.
Blend flour with remaining oil in pan.
Gradually add hot stock.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add cranberry juice, salt, yeast, nutmeg and bay leaf.
Heat until... - 38.983
Luscious Chicken Livers
1. Put the livers in a colander and rinse with cold water. Drain. Cut each liver in half and trim well.
2. Mix together the mustard, curry, ginger, garlic powder, and salt. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet, add the dry spice mixture and stir in the oil and... - 27.6792
1. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, parsley, salt, pepper, and potatoes in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside until the potatoes are at room temperature.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Use as a sandwich filling, salad on lettuce, or to... - 24.1937
Chicken Chow Mein
1. Heat the oil in a wok or skillet and stir-fry or saute the onions until golden. Add the mushrooms and celery and cook briefly.
2. Stir in the broth and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
3. Mix the arrowroot with a little water until smooth and whisk into the... - 32.4464
Peanut Chicken Meatballs
1. In a medium-sized bowl combine the chicken, carrot, parsley, scallions, and mayonnaise. Mix well and form into 1-inch balls.
2. Roll the balls in the nuts, then on one side in the butter, and place butter side up on a baking sheet. Bake in a 400-degree... - 22.1258
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Toss the chicken strips in the flour mixed with the salt and pepper and stir-fry in the oil over high heat until lightly browned.
2. Remove the chicken to paper towels to drain.
3. In the oil remaining in the skillet saute... - 29.6083
Arrange a layer of meat or chicken at bottom of oiled casserole.
Alternate with layer of broccoli, then layer of onions, until all ingredients are used.
Prepare a white sauce as follows Heat oil.
Blend flour, milk, milk powder, tarragon and yeast... - 41.5932
Chicken With Fruit
1. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet, add the chicken pieces and brown on all sides. Add onion and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes longer.
2. Add the broth, juice, salt, cloves, allspice, and molasses. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the chicken... - 26.3628
Hot Chicken Salad
1. Put the chicken breasts, broth, whole onion, bay leaf, celery leaves, salt, and pepper in a skillet. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Cool in the broth.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Remove the chicken meat from... - 30.0528
Kasha And Chicken Livers
1. In a small bowl, mix the egg with the kasha until the grains are moistened. In a medium-sized heavy saucepan heat the egg-kasha mixture, while stirring, until the grains separate and become dry.
2. Add the boiling water, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.... - 28.443
1. Combine all ingredients, with the exception of the chicken, butter, and lime wedges and mix well. Put the chicken in a bowl and pour the yogurt mixture over all. Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning often.
2. Preheat the oven to 375... - 31.8076
Chicken And Egg Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the bread in the milk. Add the chicken, onion, salt, pepper, parsley, and oil. Beat the egg yolks well and add.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold into chicken mixture. Pour into an oiled... - 28.7394
Chicken Giblet Stew
1. Wash the gizzards and hearts very well and put them in a saucepan with the broth, onion, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Remove the gizzards and hearts, chop finely and reserve.... - 35.4086
Oriental Chicken And Corn Soup
1. Mix the chicken breast with the egg white and sherry.
2. Heat the broth, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper to boiling in a large kettle. Add the chicken and corn and stir vigorously while cooking to break up the chicken pieces. Cook for 5 minutes. - 26.3683
Oriental Rigatoni With Chicken
When you have chicken breasts at home make this Oriental Rigatoni With Chicken dish. Oriental Rigatoni With Chicken is refreshing as well as mouth-watering. Yumm! - 37.7293
Oriental Chicken Pancakes
1. Mix the bean sprouts, chicken, ginger, and sherry together in a medium-sized bowl. Add the salt to the eggs and stir into the bean sprout mixture. Heat a 6-inch skillet and oil it well. Pour in the bean sprout mixture to a thickness of 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
2.... - 32.9325
Mexican Chicken Soup
1. Put the chicken, onion, carrot, garlic, and water in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender. Cool until the chicken can be handled. Remove and discard the skin and bones and cut the... - 33.2704
1. Put the chicken breast halves in a heavy kettle. Add water to barely cover, the quartered onion, celery, peppercorns, bay leaf, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 35 minutes, or until tender.
2. Let the chicken cool until it can... - 30.5808
Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce
I got mixed reviews from my family for this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce but I personally loved it. I never knew sesame sauce would go this well with Chinese noodles until I tried this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce recipe. You will... - 41.2699
Gingered Chicken Stock
In a large stockpot, bring all ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for at least 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
Frequently skim the froth off the top.
Remove chicken and strain stock.
To defat stock,... - 33.3924
Chicken Breasts In Wine
Dredge the chicken in mixture of flour, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
Heat the shortening in the cooker and brown the chicken in it.
Add wine; close cover.
Put valve on cooker.
After pressure is reached and valve is slowly rocking, cook for 10 minutes.
Allow... - 31.3955
Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy... - 112.8
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Peach & Apple Chutney
1. For grilled chicken, take out the back portion of the chicken breast leaving behind the pulley bones.
2. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree.
3. For grilled chicken, season chicken either with salt and pepper or use any kind of rub like... - 118.507
The video show how to quarter a chicken easily at home. One just needs to follow some simple steps and chciken will be all set for cookin. - 108.412
Milanese Chicken & Rice Skillet
In large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink in center.
Add green onions, bell peppers, garlic and oregano; stir to coat.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or... - 36.351
Fig N Onion Chicken Wings
Are you craving for real hot and cheesy chicken wings? This recipe is going to teach you all secrets of making it really hot and spicy. Watch the video and follow the guidelines to replicate properly. - 110.518
Caesar Chicken Sandwich
Combine flour and pepper. Coat chicken with flour mixture, shaking off excess.
Spray a 10-inch skillet with cooking spray for 2 seconds; over medium heat, lightly brown chicken on both sides. Combine lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce;... - 33.6192
Chicken In The Pot
Dredge chicken pieces in flour.
Heat shortening in cooker and brown the chicken.
Add seasonings, vegetables, and water.
Close cover and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 10 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop naturally.
Serve... - 37.2493
Chicken With Olives
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown chicken pieces.
Add the rest of the ingredients in order given.
Close cover of cooker and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 10 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop naturally.
Serve. - 32.3862
Hot & Spicy Suicide Chicken Quarters
Wanna try some chicken recipe, which is really hot and spicy - try this. As per the video, you have the liberty to add cayenne pepper as per your taste. This time make it real hot and add some favorite cocktails in your serving list. Ask your guests - how do... - 102.169
Place chicken in a large kettle, and cover with water.
Simmer until tender.
Remove chicken from stock, and cool.
Remove meat from bones, and cut into small pieces.
Add enough water to increase stock to 4 cups.
Stir millet and rice into chicken... - 38.4913
Herbed Roasted Whole Chicken With Rosemary
If you are looking for company-worthy chicken dishes, your search ends right here. Perfect for small-gatherings, herbed roasted whole chicken with rosemary is flavorful, comforting and can is ready in a few simple steps. Trail the video recipe and get... - 102.222
Chicken Salad With Horseradish Dill Dressing
Making a Chicken Salad With Horseradish Dill Dressing can turn out really easy if you follow this recipe. A personal favorite of my husband, I bet your husband will love it too. Give it try! - 40.6845
This spiced chicken salad is prepared with chicken breasts and yogurt with cream. Cooked in the oven with spices like turmeric, ginger and curry powder, the soiced chickenis flavored with garlic and seasoned with salt and pepper. Served over rice or with a... - 44.4239
Chicken With Rosemary And Lime
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until well browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the chicken broth, lime rind and juice, garlic, ginger, rosemary,... - 30.3312
Stuffed Chicken Rolls Over Zesty Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. Trim off the ends of the zucchini and yellow squash. Cut them in half lengthwise, remove the seeds if they are big, and cut them into 1/2-inch chunks.
3. Combine the zucchini and yellow squash in a mixing bowl with the... - 37.6181
Chicken Pocket Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pita bread and lettuce in medium bowl.
Line pita bread with lettuce leaves; spoon mixture into pockets. - 23.0504
Mix soup and milk and heat.
Add cheese and soy sauce and stir until cheese is melted.
Combine rice with chicken, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
Alternate layers of sauce and rice mixture in a 2-quart casserole.
Arrange noodles around top edge of mixture.
Bake... - 34.0146
A delicious chicken dish that can be made as hot or as mild as you wish - a perfect meal for curry lovers who want to keep it simple. Taste our Butter Chicken recipe - 55.9879
Spicy Thai Chicken Soup
If you are a fan of spicy food or Thai food, this chicken soup is definitely meant for you. It is probably the most common soup found in a Thai restaurant. Chef John shows us how to make this favorite, using basic ingredients that are easily available in your... - 131.557
Chicken Breasts In Rice
Try this Chicken Breasts in Rice for your weekend dinner ! This Chicken Breasts With Rice tastes awesome with savory sauces ! Feel free to comment on te dish here ! - 28.3588
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Combine rye flour, salt, brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar, dried onion, and soy sauce in a medium saucepan.
Cook until thickened.
Add the chicken pieces, green pepper strips, pineapple chunks, and slivered almonds.
Return to a boil.
Serve over hot rice. - 31.0046
Natural Chicken Recipes By Category