Simple Apple Crisp
- » Natural Apple Crisp
Natural Apple Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of natural apple crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for natural apple crisp recipes.
Fig Apple Crisp
Steam figs for 5 minutes in vegetable steamer.
Reserve liquid for fruit compotes.
Clip stems and cut figs into small pieces.
Arrange figs and apples in oiled casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about... - 32.9504
Arrange half the apple slices in oiled casserole.
Combine flour, spices, yeast, honey and oil to make a crumbly mixture.
Add soaked soy grits and nuts.
Strew half the mixture over apples.
Make another layer of remaining apples and cover with remaining crumb... - 34.5904
Apple Coconut Crisp
Peel, core, and slice the apples into a greased 2 quart baking dish.
Combine the 1/2 cup brown sugar, cloves, and cinnamon.
Add to the apples and raisins, and mix well.
Spread mixture evenly in dish.
In the Bosch bowl, blend together the... - 37.5803
Apple Cranberry Crisp
This recipe is a sweet twist on a classic apple dessert. It’s so easy, even a non-baker can handle it. - 37.7011
Baked Apple Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, toss apple slices with granulated sugar, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Spoon into prepared dish. Spread apple sauce evenly over apple mixture.
3. In... - 34.4426
1) Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish.
2) Combine apples, raisins, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
3) Put the mixture into baking dish.
4) In another bowl, combine corn germ, rolled oats, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
5) Mix honey with butter,... - 40.6934
Blueberry Apple Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
3) Mix apples, blueberries, and lemon juice.
4) Toss to combine.
5) In a large bowl add oats, flour, raisins, and cinnamon.
6) Sprinkle apple... - 50.836